Panties in Your Purse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was going to be different, though, she told herself as she worked on performance reviews and tried very hard not to notice the slow trickle of liquid down her inner thigh. Today was the day she was going to show Mikayla that she was her own woman, strong and uncompromising. Not some weak-willed, slutty little fucktoy who let her cunt do all the thinking for her. Not some horny, blank, pliable sex slave who obeyed Mikayla like a good girl. Not some mindless, helpless, dripping, obedient, compliant... docile... thoughtless... aroused... foggy... drowsy... dreamy... sleepy... sleepy... sleepy...

Ella's computer chimed, startling her out of her reverie. She looked down at the reminder message that had popped up while she was...lost in thought. 12:55. Time to go to lunch. Time to show Mikayla what she was really made of. Time to win.

*****

The door to the restaurant opened. Ella walked in, strode quickly and decisively past the other diners, and made her way to the booth around the corner in the back where Mikayla awaited. Before the other woman could even get out a full "Do you-", Ella flopped onto the bench, yanked her panties out of her purse, and slammed them into Mikayla's outstretched hand.

"Why do I always lose?" she growled, her voice a low wail of frustration.

"Because you always want to," Mikayla said evenly, passing the neatly-folded fabric under her nose with a quick sniff of appreciation before putting them away in her handbag. "Deep down, it makes you so wet and horny to be my good girl. You don't really want to resist me at all." Her warm brown eyes seemed to swallow Ella whole as she spoke, the measured calm in her voice reminding Ella of so many other situations where 'my good girl' served as the prelude to an entire evening of hypnotic bliss.

"But I, I don't!" Ella whimpered, aware that she sounded like a petulant child but not able to stop herself. She took a bite of her salad-Mikayla had ordered for her, of course, and she was meekly accepting the other woman's decisions about what she wanted to eat, of course, and it tasted delicious and made Ella feel warm and happy and pampered despite her best efforts to get upset about it. Of course. "I try so hard to resist you, every single day!"

Mikayla leaned forward, steepling her fingers together and resting her chin on them. Her cheeks dimpled into that smug grin that Ella recognized so well as she said, "No, you don't. You think about resisting me every single day. That's a big difference."

Mikayla's eyes glittered with enjoyment as she continued. "We both know you only convince yourself that you can resist me every day because it makes you feel even more controlled when you tell yourself that you're not going to do something and you do it anyway because I want you to. We've had this conversation before, back when you thought that you weren't really doing anything you wouldn't have done of your own free will. And I asked if you wanted to try some resistance play, and you said 'yes'."

Ella swallowed another bite of salad past a huge lump that seemed to have developed in her throat. She had to admit, that sounded uncomfortably familiar, even if she didn't actually recall having that conversation. She shook her head in denial, all too aware that her eyes didn't leave Mikayla's compelling stare the entire time. "No," she whispered. "No, I, I'd...I mean, you're just saying that to. To mess with me. Because you know I can't always remember what we do in trance."

But that admission only seemed to excite Mikayla. "Oh, I could prove it to you. I could put you under, tell you to remember everything you'd forgotten, then wake you back up and you'd see it was true." Her tawny brown skin was flushed with elation, and a thin sheen of perspiration made her almost seem to glow under the restaurant's dim lighting. "But then you might just claim that I put those memories in your head. Just to mess with you."

Mikayla chuckled. "No, I'm going to give you proof while you're wide awake, pretty girl." Ella let out a tiny gasp as she felt Mikayla's stockinged foot slide up her bare leg under her skirt, wriggling in between her thighs to press against her naked cunt. "Tell me something, my sweet little pet...if you really wanted to resist me, I mean really wanted to. Do you think that you'd be this wet right now?"

Ella whimpered as Mikayla's toes found their way into her pussy, easily sliding along the slick and slippery channel. Her face went rigid as she tried desperately to hide the pleasure she felt when Mikayla shifted position in her seat, the motion transferring along the length of those long beautiful legs to nudge against her clit. "I'm sorry, good girl," Mikayla said, her voice dropping slightly into a tone of unmistakable, firm command. "I didn't hear you. Would you be this wet if you didn't secretly want to give in to my control?"

Ella gripped the edge of the table with one hand as Mikayla wiggled her toes inside Ella's cunt, desperate to avoid making a scene. Not that it mattered-Mikayla owned the restaurant, it wasn't like she was going to get kicked out, but Ella knew she had to be meek and quiet and control her reactions or Mikayla would stop playing with her pussy. And Ella couldn't let that happen right now. "No, ma'am," she whispered, her stare dropping to the table as she felt her strength slip away into submission.

Mikayla reached out and cupped Ella's chin, drawing Ella's head back up to stare at her again. "No what?" she asked, her voice making it clear that it wasn't a question. "After all, you asked why you always lose. I think you deserve to hear it from someone who knows."

Ella gasped, her voice strangled with arousal as Mikayla worked her big toe deeper and deeper into Ella's cunt. "N-n-no, ma'am," she gasped. "I w-wouldn't be this, this wet." Talking seemed so hard now. Thinking seemed so hard. "If I...if I didn't really want to. To be brainwashed and obedient." Her face felt hot all over. Her body felt hot all over. "To you, ma'am."

"Good girl," Mikayla purred, her leg moving in a gentle but unceasing rhythm against Ella's clit. "And you know that when you leave here, you're going to convince yourself you didn't really mean that, aren't you? You're going to tell yourself that tomorrow's going to be the day you resist, isn't it?"

"Uh, uh-huh," Ella whimpered, her pussy clenching around Mikayla's toes in helpless orgasm. Her eyes didn't roll back in her head this time, though. They couldn't. They were locked onto Mikayla's hypnotic stare. The wave of pleasure that coursed through her body only deepened her descent into obedience. It always felt so good when she finally let the burden of free will go and sank completely into Mikayla's blissful control.

"Because the more you try to resist me, the more you fail." Mikayla's hypnotic, compelling voice drew Ella on deeper into the pleasure. She remembered now how good it felt to have all her will fucked away by Mikayla. She remembered that forgetting until it was time to remember made the pleasure even stronger. "And the more you fail, the more you realize how deeply controlled you really are."

Ella couldn't stop herself from grunting softly in ecstasy as the pleasure overwhelmed her. It didn't matter. Mikayla liked it when Ella couldn't completely control her moans. She felt herself cum again, darkening her skirt with her juices. That didn't matter either. Mikayla would help her get the stain out before she went back to work. The only thing that mattered right now was obedience, and Ella knew that cumming for Mikayla was obeying perfectly.

"And the more you realize how deeply, helplessly controlled you really are, pet, the better you feel. And that pleasure binds you to my will all the tighter. Every day. Doesn't it?" Ella's eyes watered with the sheer intensity of the sensations running through her. She didn't know how to stop cumming anymore. She didn't know how to stop obeying. Her mind felt like it had melted down into her cunt and Mikayla's thoughts mingled with her own until she couldn't tell them apart anymore.

"Yes Mistress," she sighed, as another orgasm overtook her.

Mikayla eased up for a while, then, so that Ella could eat, but she didn't stop playing with Ella's dripping pussy until it was time to help her clean off her skirt and get back to the office. Even then, she didn't surrender Ella's panties-Ella knew she wouldn't get them back until the end of the evening, after the restaurant had closed and Mikayla came over to return them. She shuddered lightly in arousal-she already knew some of the things Mikayla would make her do to get her clothing back, and she couldn't help anticipating every single one of them. God, Mikayla always got her so fucking hot.

Which was why it was so difficult to resist her little suggestions, Ella told herself as she headed back to the office. That sneaky little tease had a way of twisting Ella's head around, getting her to say things she didn't mean and do things she didn't want to do. But Ella knew she could resist, with just a little more practice. One more day of real effort, and Ella was sure she could prove that Mikayla's hypnosis couldn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. She quickened her step, heading back to the office in a new spirit of optimism despite the cool air reminding her that there was nothing between her pussy and the spring breeze.

Tomorrow was finally going to be the day that Ella resisted.

THE END

12