Panties, Porn and Bi Pleasures Ch. 01

Story Info
Rewrite. Bi-curious male; panty lover.
2.3k words
4.58
14.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meo645
Meo645
19 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are 18+ years old.

*

Jack can remember the 1970's with extreme clarity. High school kids were quite cruel, often deriding those who were a little bit different. Some were called "queers" or "faggots". Those that were offended would remain silent, lest the teasing would become more severe. He was fortunate not to be one of them, but the price was high: It was required that he join in with the cruel ones to be spared from their ridicule.

Not to say that he did not notice in the locker room showers. For he certainly did. There were short dicks, long dicks; thick ones, skinny ones; cut cocks and uncut cocks. Jack was, and still is, lucky to be in the last category. Then, nobody did any "manscaping". It was definitely a different time.

Jack had always considered himself as "straight", having been married for many years. However, over the last several months he had been having some bisexual urges. This could never have been discussed with his wife. She would never understand, so if he ever wanted to act on his feelings, it would have to be solo and on the "down low".

Jack is a 6'3", 190 #, average build male from southern US. He shaves clean, fully exposing 8" of manhood. Besides being bi-curious, he has another secret fetish: adoring the wearing of women's panties. His large collection includes bikini, boy shorts, tanga, thong and other styles. The cotton ones are not preferred. Instead, he opts for the ones that are silky, or microfiber, preferably with lace trim. He uses the smallest size that can stretch across his hips: for him, medium.

Opportunities are rare for donning sexy undies, but when it is possible, Jack tries to make the most of it. His becomes stiff almost immediately when stretching the silky soft cloth across his rod. Watching straight porn usually follows, with light rubbing through the material, then maybe using a bullet vibe. Within minutes he gets so hard that the panty crotch is stretched to the maximum.

Escape from the soft and lacy confines is inevitable. When the time arrives, his ejaculate is large, forceful and quite thick. Jack would hate to say this, but he almost prefers masturbating like this to actual sex. It is that good!

Upon surfing more porn, he came across videos of forced sissification. Men wore compelled to wear lingerie by their mistresses. It was kinda hot, but not what was craved. He found pics of cocks in panties and vids guys in lingerie whacking off, quite as he did. Getting very turned on, he finally stripped, put on his silky thong and did the dirty deed. The keyboard and screen of the pc were drenched with a hot load.

After the cleanup, he sat down in front of the computer and realized, "Now I know what I want to try: a mutual jackoff session in panties with another guy in panties! Fuck!" He was getting hard again, just thinking about it! "How far would it go? Would I rub the other guy's cock? Yes! Would I put my lips on it right through his panties? Oh, hell yes! Would I take it raw, right in my mouth? Maybe! Even more than that? Well, I don't know for sure, but I cannot wait to find out!" All these thoughts and more raced through his head.

The next step was to find someone reasonably close in distance; someone that he didn't know, but with similar interests. He found this local hookup site and made the post:

"Married older gentleman seeks like-minded male. Must have a love for wearing women's panties, porn and be able to host. Seeking mutual jack off session in panties. Touching and more is a definite possibility. Love of sports is a huge plus."

When he clicked the "post" button, it was only five minutes before the first response. Unfortunately, the guy acted like he didn't even read the words that were posted. He wanted a quick "hit it and get it", with no mention of anything that he was looking for. After a deluge of additional replies, finally one was received that met all criteria: lives close, loves wearing panties and loves sports.

The sports part was for three reasons. First, it would give an excuse to meet for a discrete j/o session. Secondly, it would give them something in common with each other. And lastly, they could watch the game after blowing their loads.

Emails were exchanged for several days. It was found out that Chris was an avid fan of Jack's favorite teams. The two shared face pics, body pics, and, of course, dick pics. Chris' cut 7.5" looked pretty good in his tight little green bikini panties! Finally a meeting was set up in a sports bar. They hit it off pretty well.

Parameters for a hot session were set: They would respect each other's boundaries, but let the situation dictate itself.

Jack's wife was ok with him socializing with other men, often saying, "It's good for you to get out of the house!" She was also not hesitant to go out with other women; he was totally fine with it. As for Chris, his wife passed away a year ago. He, too, was bi-curious, and had been for some time. This was to be both of their first experiences.

The "hook up" was set for the following Saturday, when there would be tons of college football games on tv. Jack arrived at Chris' house ten minutes early. Chris was busy getting beer and snacks together.

Jack wore a comfy T-shirt, jeans, with sexy pink silky tanga panties, with red lace trim. "You wearing, man?" he asked.

Chris unzipped his jeans, flashing his purple silky panties, "What do you think?"

Jack responded by flashing his own.

"Very nice!" Chris said, smiling widely.

The two went to the den, relaxing on the big sofa. They were watching the game, enjoying the beers and snacks. "Damn, that cheerleader is a hottie!" Chris said, emphatically.

"Fuck, yes! I'll bet she has a nice tight little pussy! Those are sexy outfits too".

"Hell yea! Shit, did you see those panties when she jumped? I would love to double team her with you, Jack!"

"I don't think her panties were 'regulation'. You are getting hard already, aren't you, Chris? If you want to, go ahead and put up a hot video!"

Chris logged into his porn site account, and the movie came up. In the first scene, "teen" girls were prancing around in their tiny panties at a sleepover. "Oh shit, Chris, I like it already!" Jack said, turning and seeing Chris pulling off his tight jeans.

His legs looked very shapely, with not even one hair. He stood to pull up his shirt and exposed his hairless chest. His bronze Latino body was very nice. Jack admired his physique and sexy thong.

Chris sat back down and watched as Jack stripped down to his tanga. He sat beside him on the couch - not touching, but well within reach of each him. Chris' shaft was stretching the silky crotch of his thong. He was rubbing himself lightly through the material. Jack's eyes alternately gazed at the video, then back to his cock-filled panties. Jack was beginning to harden and also began rubbing.

In the video, the "father" came into the bedroom and was immediately pounced on by his daughter's friends. He was eating teenage pussy, panties aside, while two others were pleasuring his massive dick. By then, Jack's panties were stretched to the max and he was furiously rubbing his bulge. Chris was doing the same.

Both were really enjoying pleasuring themselves in their sexy panties.

"Chris, I gotta touch it!" Without waiting for his response, Jack's large hand was on his new-found mate's big bulge. He moaned at Jack's fondling. Long fingers wrapped around his thong-covered cock. His hips thrusted forward. Jack yanked his meat faster. The back strap of his thong worked up his ass crack, but he didn't seem to mind. Precum was already oozing from the tip, as evidenced by the wet spot.

The "money shot" was about to happen in the movie and Jack got on his knees in front of the sofa. Chris spread his legs and the waiting mouth moved to his nice bulge. Jack took his cockhead, still protected by the silky thong, inside his mouth as far as it could reach, tasting his slightly-bitter moisture. Chris' shaft throbbed against the panty crotch and Jack's mouth.

By then, his big balls escaped the skimpy material, one hanging from each leg hole. Jack massaged them as the tip of his rod was beginning to poke out of the black lace-trimmed waist band. The warm wet tongue grazed across it and he moaned loudly. Chris thrust his hips upward, and in that one motion his dick was showing in its full glory. Not for long, though!

Without hesitation, Jack took him in about halfway. His tongue was against the underside of his throbbing cock. He struggled to keep his balance with the dick in his mouth as Chris stood up from the sofa. The cockhead was against the roof of Jack's mouth.

Chris' panties slid down. His moans were getting louder as were the moans of "daddy" in the movie, when a large load shot into a pretty teen mouth. There was an urgency that could be sensed as Jack was being furiously face fucked.

Jack was Chris' slut and his mouth was about to be flooded . And that was exactly what Jack wanted! His tongue was frantically lapping the swollen cockhead when it wasn't pressing against the back of his warm wet mouth. Chris groaned when he again fondled his cum-bloated balls. Almost immediately they contracted as hot lips were firmly around his manhood. Jack stroked the bottom half of it, trying to milk him.

With his tongue swirling around the tip, a warm gush of his cream began to fill Jack's mouth. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, fuck yes, Jack!" Chris screamed as he continued spurting. Jack eagerly swallowed his salty, starchy load, then cleaned his softening cock. After he pulled his panties back into place, Chris smiled and said, "Now it's my turn!"

The two stood face to face. It had been earlier agreed that there would be no kissing, but Chris' mouth approached Jack's. He was taken aback as Chris licked a bit of his load that had escaped Jack's lips. Both tongues instinctively met. Jack never thought that he would kiss another guy, but thought, "What the fuck! I had his dick in my mouth!" At the same time Chris was rubbing his cock through his silky panties and it felt incredible!

Chris moved Jack's bulge against his panties and Jack thrust forward. He loved rubbing against his flaccid cock, but thought skin on skin might even feel better. Jack's shaft was aching to be released and pleased. Reaching down, in one motion he freed his needy cock, retracted his foreskin, and then guided it inside Chris' sexy purple undies. He rubbed his bare cockhead against his shaft and balls on one side; against the wet crotch of his panties on the other. The feeling was amazing! Chris loved it too.

Pulling back, then thrusting forward, Jack's cock nestled between the bottom of Chris' shapely ass cheeks. The back strap of his thong surrounded the tip. "I want you to fuck me, Jack!" he whispered.

"Not today," Jack answered, even though the sensation was pleasing. "I am not ready for that. Chris, will you get me off, kinda like I did you?"

"Of course, Jack. I will bring up a nice video: hotties in lingerie sucking dick!"

"Mmm, perfect, Chris!"

As the big-boobed babes in flimsy nighties, sexy stockings, garter belts and panties began sucking massive cocks, Chris knelt down. Of course, Jack's shaft slid out of his sexy knickers and was at full attention. Chris was very gentle with his hand, stroking him softly. As his lips touched the swollen tip, adrenaline coursed through Jack's spine.

He was extremely turned on and knew that he couldn't last long. The busty blonde was pleasuring at least a nine-incher with her beautiful lips and tongue just as Chris was doing the same for him. Chris' soft tongue on the underside of his throbbing cockhead was heavenly! "Big Dick" was banging the blonde now, while the brunette was kissing her and rubbing her clit. Chris was giving him an incredible bj when he reached inside the back of his tanga and grabbed onto his ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Jack was forced deeper into his warm mouth.

He was getting so close to blowing his load - as was the guy in the movie: He pulled out of the blonde's well-fucked pussy just in time to blast a hot stream across her waxed cunt. Several more spurts followed. Jack's eyes were affixed to the screen when he felt a cold lubed finger slipping into his tight asshole. "Oh fuck!" he hollered. His cockhead slammed against the back of Chris' throat. He grabbed the back of his head. "Big Dick" was joining in with the brunette, both lapping up the huge cumload. All this was pushing Jack over the edge.

As Chris' finger pounded against his prostate, Jack's balls tensed up. His shaft pulsed and a huge gush of creamy warm semen spurted deeply into suck buddy's waiting mouth. Chris coughed a bit, gagging, but kept his lips firmly around Jack's shaft. Pulling back slightly, Jack finished off across his tongue. Chris' finger withdrew as the last of the jizz oozed out.

Jack slid out of his mouth. Quickly standing, Chris brought his lips to his comrade's, sharing the ample load. They both collapsed on the sofa, thoroughly exhausted. After a while, they showered (individually), dressed, and decided to call it a day. A date was made for next Saturday and Sunday, with new adventures surely to follow!

Meo645
Meo645
19 Followers