Panty Boys Ch. 05: A Sissy Trifecta

Story Info
Whats better than two cute sissy boys on a panty strewn bed?
3.5k words
4.8
4.1k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panty Boys 5: A Sissy Trifecta

What's better than two cute sissy boys on a panty strewn bed - three sissy boys of course!

Thanks to all for your comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming. I would especially like to get feedback and suggestions from any female readers. I would love to hear about your panty boy fantasies beyond the usual femdom tales.

Many thanks to Talespin for continued support and suggestions on improving my writing and inspiring future storylines!

I strongly encourage you to read the previous chapters before this one to get familiar with the characters and their situation.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization and mind control, as these young men explore their evolving sexuality and gender identity, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

Kevin peeked through the open bedroom door at the erotic sight of the two fucked out sissy boys sleeping peacefully in each other's arms in their nylon babydoll nighties with slender stockinged legs entwined on a panty strewn, pink satin bedspread. It was like being served sissies on the half shell Kevin smiled to himself as he imagined what must have gone down here...

But where had Mark found another pantyboy to play with? Whoever he was, he was just too cute in his nightie and stockings to pass up. Mark ducked quietly down the hall into his room, kicked off his sneakers and stripped down to his panties. He gave himself a quick mist of his most florid bodyspray before diving into his new lingerie drawer to find something to wear. As he flipped through clouds of wispy silks, almost ready to whine like many a pantyboy before him that he had "nothing to wear" he landed on a saucy little red spandex sleep set. Perfect!

Kevin slipped on the high cut panties, enjoying how the stretchy fabric cupped his basket in front and his taut buns in the back. It was a bit of work slipping into the matching top, which was like a halter top held up by a thin black strap that went around the back of the neck to the top of each breast. He checked out his look in the mirror and decided he liked what he saw. The deep red panties had a black lacey waistband and black piping on the leg openings that nicely framed his cute teardrop buns. The halter top hugged the upper half of his narrow torso like a second skin so that his nipples were clearly visible under the soft red fabric and the black lace trim at the bottom stopped just below the bust line, leaving Kevin's tight abs exposed.

He dove back into his lingerie drawer and pulled out a pack of stockings. Kevin eagerly rolled the sheer red stockings up his smooth legs until the black lace tops came to rest just short of his panties. He admired his look in the mirror, but he felt something a bit edgier was needed...

Grabbing a narrow black tie from his closet, he tied it loosely around his waist like a sash, letting the ends hang loosely at his side. Then he pulled his fingerless black workout gloves on as he slipped his stockinged feet into his black Lugz boots. Kevin smiled at his refection, admiring his new butch sissy punk look. He practically strutted down the hall to Mark's room. He leaned against the doorframe affecting a cocky, almost defiant attitude as he pounded loudly on Mark's open door, startling the two sleeping beauties awake. "Somebody here owes me a blowjob!" he barked playfully.

Ethan felt like he awoke from one sissy wet dream only to land in another. Ethan was already dressed like a little sissy in his short nightie and stockings, lying in panty strewn pink satin bed with another sissy boy and now a cross-dressed young dude stood in the doorway demanding a blowjob.

"Hi, Tawny," Mark replied. "This is my new girlfriend, Pink. Pink, this is my roommate, Tawny."

Girlfriend? A very flustered Ethan felt like he had to say something, "Umm, Hi, Tawny. I like your outfit..."

Kevin stepped into the room, "Thanks, Pink. I like yours too. This is definitely your color..." Kevin slowly ran a finger from the center of Ethan's pink nylon clad chest down to the soft bulge in his pink satin panties. Pink blushed and shifted awkwardly at the contact. She wasn't comfortable being seen dressed up by this new guy, but it helped that they were all in lingerie and the gentle teasing of Tawny's finger sent a pulse of excitement into the bulge in Pink's panties.

Mark semi-jokingly smacked Kevin's hand away, "Hey, get your own girl, Tawny!"

Kevin smiled and stroked the bulge in his red panties, "It looks like we have a volunteer for that blowjob!"

With an audible whisper of nylon on satin, Mark slid off the bed and knelt before Kevin grabbing the lacy black waistband of his red panties and freeing his hardening cock. Kevin looked expectantly at Ethan, "Why don't you join her, Pink...?"

Ethan only glanced at the hot scene before him of a cute blond sissy in a yellow babydoll nightie and white stockings kneeling before a horned-up trim stud in red stockings, halter and panties before sliding off the bed to join Mark on his knees. Mark leaned in and started to lick the left side of Kevin's cock head while keeping his eyes on Ethan. Ethan got the message and with just a hint of hesitation, started to lick the right side of the cockhead. Soon the two boys' tongues were dueling, making out with each other around Kevin's drooling cockhead.

"Fuuuuuck, that's insane..." Kevin moaned at the hot sight of two cute sissy boys kneeling before him and glancing up at him as they made out while they pleasured his cock. It took all of his self-control to not immediately climax at the scene playing out before him. Mark pulled off the head and worked his swiping tongue down the side of the cock towards Kevin's hairless balls as Ethan followed his lead and mirrored the moves with his own tongue on the right side. Kevin could only moan as the sissy boys bathed his balls and worked their way back towards the head. He grabbed their heads gently and moaned, "Oh fuuuuuuck, you girls are driving me nuts...".

Mark pulled the hand off his head, looking annoyed for a second, but then he had an evil thought. Mark took one of the ends of the tie around Kevin's waist and knotted it around his wrist! Ethan giggled and did the same with the right hand, leaving a very horny Kevin with his hands bound helplessly to his waist, which only turned him on more, "Ohmygod. That's so fucking hottttt..."

Across campus, Doc Dante was wondering where the fuck his panty boys were. They were supposed to be here for another "session" a half hour ago. Then he remembered that Mark had logged on earlier to view a video. When Doc checked the camera feed his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the hot scene being recorded by the laptop on Mark's night table. Kevin was getting sucked off by two hot sissy boys. One was Mark, but Doc had no idea who the other sissy boy was and right now he didn't care. He just watched the hot sissy scene play out...

The two sissy boys giggled and dove in on their prisoner, torturing him with their lapping tongues, smooching lips and nipping teeth on his hard cock while they freely explored Kevin's trim nylon clad body with their hands, stroking stockinged legs, pantied butt, exposed taut abs, spandex encased nipples. Kevin struggled and moaned under the assault on his senses, now regretting introducing some BDSM elements with his outfit. The two sissy boys pawed his body as they took turns sucking on his cock. Mark would bob his blond head on Kevin's drooling hard cock a few times, then he would pull off and point it at Ethan who obligingly would bob on it a few times before pulling off and letting Mark take another turn.

"Ohmyfuckinggod. You girls are killing me..." Kevin moaned as his cock was mercilessly edged by the giggling sissies. His bound hands pulled anxiously at his restraints in a desperate attempt to grab one of the girls by the head to skull-fuck them to completion.

Mark pulled off Kevin's cock with a pop. "Let's get her on the bed," he giggled at Ethan as he slipped Kevin's boots off his stockinged feet. Ethan didn't have to be asked twice. Together the two sissy boys easily lifted a struggling Kevin and sat his pantied ass down on the satin covered bed with his back against the headboard. The two sissy boys looked up at Kevin as they laid down on their bellies between his spread legs and went back to work on his painfully hard cock. Mark bobbed his blond head while Ethan licked his balls. When Mark pulled off Kevin's cock, Ethan took over for him. Instead of going to his balls, Mark crawled up and deep kissed Kevin while Ethan sucked and slobbered on his cock.

Doc stopped jerking his cock for a minute as the hot scene of Kevin being passionately consumed fore and aft by two hot sissy boys in adorable babydoll nighties played out before him on his 3D goggles. His system for turning straight boys into cock crazed panty boys had performed beyond his wildest expectations. He would have to let the Dean know that they would easily be able to advance their timetable...

Kevin struggled against his bonds, panting and moaning in frustration when Mark broke their kiss and headed back down to his cock. He then struggled even harder when Mark and Ethan switched places. Kevin was so furiously horny that he devoured Ethan's mouth, fucking the orifice with his tongue just like he would love to fuck Mark's sucking mouth with his cock. He moaned even harder when Ethan twisted his hardened nipple and drove his tongue deep into Kevin's mouth, orally ravaging his squirming, moaning captive.

Kevin squirmed on the bed, secretly enjoying the sense of helplessness he was experiencing from having his hands tied to his waist almost as much as the sensuous thrill of his stockinged legs sliding freely over the satin bedspread or rubbing deliciously along another panty boy's stockinged leg. But the sensory overload he was enduring was simply too much, he desperately needed release. As soon as Ethan broke their kiss he begged, "Fuuuuck. I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum. I'll do anything you want. Please let me cum..."

Mark tugged on Ethan's nightie, signaling him to join Mark on Kevin's cock. Ethan complied and soon the two sissy boys were back where they had started, having a three-way make out session with Kevin's cock. They looked up at Kevin as they made out, their tongues gently lapping at his cockhead as Mark gently tossed his roommate off. Kevin looked down at the hot action going down in his lap and his painfully delayed release came all too soon.

"Awww fuckkkk, yeahhh...." Kevin moaned as he finally achieved a glorious orgasm shooting volley after volley into the sucking mouths of the two sissy dolls hungrily vacuuming the sperm out of his aching balls. Mark and Ethan moaned into each other's mouths as hot jets of sperm splashed over their entwined tongues. The tongues dueled faster and faster as new injections of boy cream coated every surface back to their tonsils, mixing with their shared saliva the fresh jism was worked into a frothy semen milkshake that the two panty boys relished like a fine dessert.

Kevin was panting like he had just run a 5K and relaxed back into the pillows behind his back and the soft pink satin cloud of Mark's bed as he came down off the most earth-shattering orgasm he had ever experienced. He felt the bed shift and half opened his bleary eyes to see that Mark had risen to his knees and pulled the waistband of his yellow nylon panties down under his hairless balls, "What are you on a break? Didn't you just promise us to do anything that we want? Well, we BOTH want a blowjob, Tawny...and right now, girl!" Ethan giggled as he also rose to his knees and followed Mark's lead, pulling the waistband of his pink satin panties down under his balls.

Kevin was treated to the surreal view of two horned up sissy boys slow walking on their knees toward his head with their hard cocks swaying almost hypnotically from side to side. There was a pretty blond sissy in a yellow babydoll nightie approaching on his left side while a hunky brown-haired sissy in pink was closing in on his right until he had two silky smooth cockheads bumping his cheeks and leaving tracks of clear precum on his lips. He struggled against his bonds, but it was no use, the two sissies had him right where they wanted him. "C'mon, Tawny... Open wide like a good little cocksucker..." Marcie teased as she tapped her moist cockhead against his lips and grabbed the back of his head. Having no choice, Kevin opened up and took Marcie's cock inside his sucking mouth. "Thatta girl, Tawny," Marcie moaned. "You're such a good cocksucker..."

While Marcie took control of her roommates sucking mouth, Pink grabbed a handful of Marcie's pantied butt cheek and kissed her deeply. With a mouthful of sissy dick, Tawny glanced up at the two crossdressed lovers making out and with Pink's dick poking her cheek as she bobbed on Marcie's dick, Tawny realized how quickly the roles had switched and instead of two sissies sucking her dick, she was now tasked with sucking two sissy dicks.

If Tawny had any doubts about her new status, they were soon displaced when Marcie pulled out and Tawny's head was quickly impaled on Pink's dick. As Tawny sucked and slurped eagerly on Pink, she could hear the two hot panty boys moaning in passion as they made out above her. Their silky nighties whispered sensuously over her hollowed cheeks as she sucked, teasing her nylon fetish ruthlessly. She yanked at her bonds again, desperately wanting to grab a handful of creamy panty boy ass or stroke a stockinged leg.

For the next few minutes, Tawny not only got a taste of panty boy cock, she got to experience not only being on the bottom sexually, but she was also getting her first a good dose of being on the receiving end of a bondage scenario. Tawny found that there was a deep thrill in being helpless and at the mercy of the tops in this twisted scene. Struggling in futility against the ties only enhanced the sexual thrill that was deeper than any sensation she had ever felt on her dick or in her ass, this sexual thrill was deep in her core, and she was loving it.

Pink felt Marcie pull Tawny's head off her dick again and take possession of Tawny's mouth with her own cock. Pink groaned in frustration, but then inspiration struck! Pink grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand and told Marcie, "Grab the headboard like a good girl." Marcie knew immediately what Pink had in mind. She straddled Tawny and grabbed the headboard like a good girl while twerking her cute little pantied butt as Tawny slurped and sputtered on her thrusting cock.

Pink pulled the back of Marcie's panties down and slipped a lubed finger up her boipussy as she lubed up her cock. Pink got in position behind her new girlfriend and pressed her cockhead against Marcie's no longer virgin rosebud. Pink heard Marcie gasp as her pussy was breached and Pink's cockhead popped inside. "Fuuuuuuck you're tight, Marcie..." Pink moaned in her ear as she waited for Marcie to adjust a little to the intrusion. When Pink felt Marcie relax, she slowly pressed her assault until she bottomed out.

"Fuuuuuck, Marcie...You're so hot and tight... so much better than pussy...." Pink moaned in her ear, then started a slow, shallow fuck as Marcie started to moan in response.

On the bottom of the sissy dog pile, Tawny struggled to adjust to Marcie's hard cock spearing her throat with every thrust of Pink's cock up Marcie's pussy. Tawny found herself with her head under the hem of Marcie's yellow nightie, which made it feel like a very intimate moment alone with Marcie's cock. It was just the two of them beneath that tent of yellow nylon where the air was scented with flowery body spray, boy sweat and just a suggestion of dried semen. The atmosphere grew stale and humid in there as Tawny gasped for air around the hard cock that was assaulting her throat with increasing urgency as the two panty boys above her humped with increasing speed and passion. "GLLLIKK... GLLLIKK," Tawny choked and a combo of saliva, phlegm and precum spilled down her chin as she struggled for air, her wrists pulling on her bonds and stockinged legs squirming on the pink satin bedspread. She felt trapped, impaled, used, and like a forgotten third-man-out in the sissy threesome. Tawny's cock hardened in her panties as she experienced for the first time what it was like to be treated like an object in a BDSM scene. All she could do was slobber on the cock in her mouth while straining against her bonds so she could tease her own drooling cock with her fingertips. For the first time she started to understand why some guys would actively seek out being in her current position where you weren't participating in the action, but having it inflicted upon you without any thought for your enjoyment or discomfort.

Indeed, the two rutting sissies above Tawny had practically forgotten about her. Marcie was enjoying Tawny's warm sucking mouth on her dick, but her focus was on Pink's dick pistoning in and out of her boy pussy. "Ohhh... fuck me, Pink! Fuck me good..." Marcie moaned to the panty boy behind her as she knelt above Tawny and hung onto the headboard for dear life as the boxsprings groaned beneath the combined weight of three humping panty boys.

"Take it Marcie," Pink panted in her ear while she eagerly cracked her first boy pussy. "Take it, girl... You were made to be fucked... Take it up that sweet little ass..." Pink babbled as she succumbed to the allure of sweet panty boy ass, humping with greater urgency as she plastered the front of her nylon clad front to the sweaty back of Marcie's nightie.

A muffled "GLLLIKK... GLLLIKK..." could be heard coming from below, but the two panty boys in their nylon nighties and stockings were too involved in rabidly copulating to even notice.

But Doc Dante noticed. He had a front row seat to the sissy threesome thanks to Mark's open laptop on the nightstand and his 3D goggles. He had finally given into temptation and was now jerking his cock as he watched the three crossdressed college guys having hot unbridled sissy sex. But what was really pushing Armond's buttons was that he was responsible for what his pantyboys were doing to each other before his eyes. With his system, in just a few days he had turned three normal straight boys into total cocksucking, ass fucking panty boys. Delirious with his own power as a puppet master to twist the sexual urges of unsuspecting young men to succumb his own deviant fetishes, Armond reached his climax and shot ropes of cum to his chin.

Marcie was helplessly approaching her own climax as Pink fucked her ass and Tawny sucked her cock, "Ohhh...Pink. I'm gonna cummm...." Marcie almost wailed as she succumbed, her body stiffened and she shot her load into Tawny's swallowing throat. Her powerful orgasm caused her ass to clench Pink's thrusting cock like a vice, which drove Pink over the edge.

"Awww...fuuuuckkk..." Pink moaned in Marcie's ear, giving a final forward thrust into Marcie's pussy as she bit her shoulder, leaving a love bite as she unloaded her loads of hot cum deep up Marcie's boy ass.

They were both oblivious to Tawny's struggles under the yellow nightie tent as she swallowed Marcie's load while rapidly stroking her own hair-trigger painfully hard cock through her red nylon panties. Tawny diligently sucked the last dribbles of boy cream from Marcie's softening cock before reaching the point of no return and filling her saucy red panties with a load of her own sticky boy cream. Above her, Ethan's softening cock slipped from Mark's well fucked hole and the two panty boys sat back, drawing the curtain of wispy yellow nylon from Kevin's face.

12