Panty Fetish Get Revealed

Story Info
Girlfriend takes control after learning about panty fetish.
2.6k words
4.53
21.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began when I went to the mall to buy a birthday gift for my girlfriend, Caroline. I ended up in Victoria Secrets where they had a 3 for $30 sale on panties. Needless to say I bought three pair of very sexy panties. I love the strappy look.

On her birthday we were at my place and I gave her the panties, wrapped in the very nice Victoria Secret gift bag. I told her to pick a pair and wear them, but the only catch is that she had to leave the pair she wore when she left. She told me that I had to leave the room while she picked the "lucky" pair and changed into the sexy vixen that she loves to be.

Caroline is a tall blonde, 5' 11" with great long legs and perky breasts and she knows how to model a pair of sexy panties. When I was summoned back into the room Caroline was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a wonderful pair of red panties, an incredibly seductive smile and nothing else. She invited me to sample the goods and I got down on my knees and ate her delicious pussy in, around and through those panties. In no time she was dripping wet and I was hard as a rock.

I was about ready to blow my load right in my boxers, so I stood up and she did as well. It was then that she really took charge as she told me she wanted to taste her pussy on my lips and started kissing me and exploring my mouth with her tongue. As she was doing this she started to undress me while my hands made their way down and rubbed her pussy through those soaking wet panties.

After she had completely undressed me she sat me in a chair, slid the panties to the side and engulfed by cock with her pussy reverse cowgirl style. Neither of us lasted very long and I exploded deep inside her pussy. When she got off me she adjusted her panties so that any cum that leaked out would be captured by the gusset of the panties. She then crawled in bed and I joined her.

A short while later we went for round two, this time she took off the panties and shoved them completely into her pussy, telling me that she wanted to be sure that she was going to leave me a real treat. When she took them out they were soaked with cum and pussy juice. She found the juiciest parts and put them in my mouth to lick and smell while teasing me about having a panty fetish and wanting to taste and smell her used panties. My cock was rock hard by now and she licking my cock with her tongue while she continued to tease me. Her dominant and dirty talk were really turning me on and she was enjoying every bit of it. She adjusted the panties on my face and told me to breathe deeply as she got on top and started riding me with a passion.

"How do my panties smell little Panty Boy."

"Don't you love the taste of all that cum in there my Panty Boy."

"I bet tomorrow you are going to lay in bed sniffing my panties while you jerkoff."

God I love a woman talking dirty and humiliating me and she was doing it while riding my cock with abandon and fingering her clit. Her pussy lips contracted so hard around my cock when she came that I shot a huge load. She laid on top of me with my cock inside her for a few minutes, but as soon as she got off my cock she grabbed the panties and plugged her pussy.

"I don't want you to miss a drop. If I'm going to leave them here I want them to be extra special."

As we laid there she began talking about my panty fetish assuming that it was the taste and smell that I really enjoyed. Well it wasn't like I could deny having a panty fetish so I told her that what I really like is the feel of them against my cock when I jerkoff. Well the rest of the day all she wanted to talk about was how I jerk off, what kind of porn do I watch and how often I wear panties while jerking off.

"I'll bet you look great in a sexy pair of panties with a rock hard cock, I'd love to see that."

She was surprised to learn that I had several pair of my own. She then asked me about my panty collection and I told her I sometimes go to Victoria Secret and buy panties for myself. I also told her where I keep my panties and she immediately went to my drawer and checked out every pair I owned. It was part embarrassing and part liberating to have a beautiful blonde go through my panties and she asked me to model several pair that day. I spent most of the rest of the day modeling panties, turning around, bending over and acting like a real slut. With every pair, she wanted me to stroke my cock. So I spent the rest of the day stroking my cock while wearing panties in front of a naked, sexy blonde. I almost came a couple of times.

By this time Caroline was kneeling on the bed, a front row seat while directing my fashion show and I could she that she was enjoying it very much. By this time I had a raging hard on and was wearing a red pair with a strap across the front. My head of my cock fit very nicely between the strap and the rest of the panties and as she directed, I was stroking my shaft through the panties. She grabbed my cock and started giving me a great blowjob.

She maintained eye contact as she swallowed my whole cock and took several breaks to tell me how great my cock tasted coated with all her pussy juices and how much she loved watching her panty boy stroke his cock for her. Since I had already fucked her several times and it took a while before I blew my load. Which of course allowed Caroline to tease and humiliate her new found panty boy.

We laid down together and she started kissing me. She had swallowed most of my load but not all of it and she made sure I got a sample of the wonderful treat I had given her. As we laid there she made note that I was the only one wearing panties. From that day forward only one of us wears panties when we get together and more often than not it is me. She often tells me which pair of panties she wants me to wear. We have one rule, whoever is wearing the panties is on their knees orally satisfying the other.

When Christmas came around I bought Caroline a short, sexy satin robe. I knew it would barely covered her ass cheeks when she walked. It came with a G-string and bra. When she came to visit Christmas night I told her that I had a present hanging in the bathroom for her. She went into the bathroom while I waited in the living room. A short while later she called for me from the bedroom, when I got there she was sitting on the toilet seat still fully dressed but with a devilish smile on her face.

She told me to strip and that is when I saw the panties setting behind her. I was naked and standing in front of her when she reached into the drawer and grabbed my electric beard shaver. She told me that panty boys like me she be properly groomed and she proceeded to shave my pubic hair. I've always wanted her to grow a landing strip but she prefers the clean shaven look. You can guess what I was left with. She then got my razor, soaped up my cock and balls and proceeded to shave then completely. She had me turn around so she could shave my ass. I was ordered to bend over and grab my ankles while she finished shaving my ass. She wiped the soap off and dried me up before taking my cock in her mouth. I knew this was to be just a tease and when I was rock hard she took it out and grabbed my new panties. They were white cheeky panties with a lace trim and straps across the back, leaving my ass wide open to anything she might have in mind. I'm sure she chose white just to see how dirty I'd make them. She held them open as I stepped in, then pulled them up and smoothed out all the wrinkles and made sure the lace laid right. she rubbed my cock for good measure and the first drips of precum appeared.

"Oh pour panty boy is already making a mess in his pretty panties."

She then grabbed her red lipstick and did my lips. I was shocked as I had never worn lipstick before. She told me that anyone who is going to be using their mouth as much as I was should have pretty lips. She then demanded "Now go into the living room and kneel and wait for me."

I knew who was in control and did as I was told. I knelt on the rug waiting for her. She finally came out about 15 minutes later. The anticipation and raging hard on were killing me and several more drops of precum were dotting my panties.

She came out wearing the sexy robe I had gotten her and her high heels. God those legs look great in high heels and as I had hoped, the robe barely covered her ass.. Since I was in panties, I was pretty sure she left the G-String behind, but I wanted to be sure. I was straining to get a good look under the robe and she knew it and was a complete tease. Several times she bent over to grab a drink off the table and I got a nice look at her ass, but she made sure her beautiful pussy was being kept from view.

Well she bent over the couch and told me to get over here and kiss her ass properly. "I want you to stick your tongue up my ass and get it nice and wet."

"Hands off your dick, in fact grab my thighs and pull yourself into my ass."

Well my tongue and hands ventured to her pussy on several occasions without protest and she was getting really wet. Then came the directions.

The first was "finger her pussy with just my right index finger while you stick your tongue in my ass"

I did as directed and was really getting into it, as was she. She the turned around and grabbed my hand and stuck that finger in her ass. She then grabbed my other hand and put it on her other ass cheek and sat down. My hands were trapped under her ass and I had one finger in it. She then put those long legs over my shoulders, pulled my face to her pussy and ordered me to

"Get to Work."

I was licking and lapping up her pussy juices in no time and enjoying every second of it. She grabbed my head with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other. She was really getting into it, riding up and down my finger in her ass while riding my face and fingering her clit. She was not going to last much longer and sure enough came in a massive orgasm filling my mouth with her pussy juice.

I knelt there licking her pussy clean till she recovered. We then stood up and shared a very deep kiss and she told me how much she loves the taste of her pussy on my lips. She put her hand inside my panties, grabbed my dick and lead me to the bed. She laid me on my back, straddled my face and asked how I liked her pussy. I told her how beautiful it was, how gorgeous her big pussy lips were and sucked them into my mouth. I then told her how much I love eating her juicy pussy. She flipped around into a 69 position as she told me there was going to be a lot more juicy pussy for me tonight. Then pulled my panties aside and took my dick in her mouth.

Caroline gives great blow jobs and loves to swallow my cum. We often times are doing 69 when I cum in her mouth and we were working our way there. I was getting ready to cum when she pulled off, flip around and started to ride my cock. She then said "I can't wait for you to eat this juicy pussy again." We had never done a creampie and the look on my face said it all. She loved the response as my dick softened a bit which only gave her more time to tell me how she was going to milk my cock then straddle my face so that I could watch the cum leak from her pussy all over my face. "You are going to get to eat one juicy pussy tonight!!!" She started riding my cock harder and there was no way I could hold out.

As soon as I was done she was straddling my face and reached back to make sure my cock was back in my panties and rubbed my cock through my panties.. Her pussy was about 6" from my face, the perfect distance to clearly see the cum leak from her pussy and stop at her pussy lips before falling onto my face. She did not have the view of the cum leaking from her pussy but she sure could she it falling on my face. She then proclaimed that my face was covered with cum and that it looked like I had received a facial. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth and told me to suck the rest of it out. I had my tongue deep in her pussy getting as much of that cum as I could. I love to eat pussy, but had never done a fresh creampie so I just ate her pussy like I always did, but she did not allow me access to her clit. She was playing with that herself.

She then told me that she would help me clean my face and I'd get to swallow all the cum that missed my mouth.

She lifted her pussy off of my mouth, lower it onto the globs on my face and slid her pussy across my face to my mouth. I swallowed several more globs of cum in this manner and she was loving it.

"I got some more cum on my pussy for you to clean creampie eating panty boy."

The look on her face was priceless, she was in charge and I her willing panty boy.

She then proclaimed that she did not get to eat any cum but my face was going to be in her pussy all night. We switched to a 69 position and sucked me back to life. I then fucked her missionary style and cleaned her pussy with my mouth and tongue again. This time I was to feed her the cum rather than swallowing it.

She finished the night by telling me

"You've been a good panty boy and you can keep my panties any time, but you have to wear them for me the next time I come over."