Panty Raid

Story Info
A nerd college girl agrees to help friends do a panty raid.
15.1k words
4.51
38.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"No, come on, that's stupid," I tell my friend Sean. He doesn't seem to really hear me as he keeps looking at me with a hopeful expression that I'll go along with it. I look at him with an expression that hopefully shows how silly I find his request. And it is freaking silly.

My name is Ellie and I'm a freshman at Texas State Technology Elite University. I'm here on full scholarship and I'm 18 years old. I've been told that I'm the sort of girl that you would expect to find here: bit of a tomboy, loves D&D, not to mention Elden Ring and wants to work as an Engineer once I graduate.

I was lucky enough to attend college with one of my good friends from high school. That's Sean. We have been friends for several years now, since middle school. I know most people's first thought is that we dated or at the very least have had sex, but that's not the case. We've only ever been friends. Haven't even shared a kiss.

If I'm being honest, I've never thought of Sean like that. He's cool and I like hanging out with him, but I'm not into him in that way. He's sort of, well, overweight. And he can be gross at times, like not bathing for weeks and wearing the same clothes day after day. Even if he didn't have those issues, dunno, he's just not my type. He sort of likes it when I tell him what to do, which gets a bit, I dunno, tiresome.

Which brings us back to why he's here and what he's asked of me. Sean, much like most of my friends, hasn't had a great deal of girlfriends or romantic relationships. If I'm being honest, very few of my friends have had any sort of relationship. They tend to be the type that are scared of women for some reason. Some of them are very much turning into "Nice Guys," to which I have to call them out whenever they say or do something stupid.

Sean and a couple of his friends have stopped by my dorm to ask for my help. Is it help studying or wanting to see my notes from class? No. They want my help to do something stupid. They want to do something that shows they are the frustrated nerdy virgins that they look like.

They've stopped by to ask me to help in their newest scheme. Seems they are trying to join some frat. It appears to be some nerdy sort of frat so at least it isn't a prank of some asshole frat boys. Only they have to perform a task before they can pledge.

And can you guess what the task is? Is it to show their good grades? No. Show volunteer work? No. It's a panty raid. Yes. You heard that correctly. They have to perform what I've only ever heard of in movies from the 80s. They have to break into a sorority, riffle through their belongings and steal the girl's underwear.

"Come on Ell, you have to help us. The plan doesn't work without you!" Sean protests. I don't reply to this as I don't want to repeat myself, again. I've pointed out how stupid and dangerous doing this is. Even if the sorority is on campus, they still can call the police and have all of us arrested and for good reason. There's breaking and entering, robbing, sexual harassment and so many other charges that could be leveed.

If the plan seemed, I dunno, decent, I might actually consider it, but it isn't. It's stupid too. The great plan is that one will ring the front doorbell while another pounds on the back door. They think this will cause a scene and draw everyone's inside the house's attention. While they do this, I'm to climb a freaking ladder and go inside the second story group bedroom window. Once inside, I'm to find the panties and toss them out the window. Then I climb down the ladder and escape.

I pointed out how badly it could go, especially for me. I mean, if I went through with it, and some girl came into the room after fearing all the noise from the ladder, what would I do? Sean's answer? Pretend that I live there and walk out the front door. I like my friends (most of the time) but they have a bad habit of thinking that all women belong to the same sort of hive mind and are cool with each other in a way that men can't understand.

After hearing the great plan, I had to explain a few truths to them. First, I had to explain that most women don't keep their panties out in the open. That like most people the sorority girls would keep them in a dresser drawer or some other private location. This would mean that if I was to help them, I would have to search and find where each girl keeps her panties which could take a lot of time.

Second I had to explain that they would know I don't live there. That I would be a stranger to them, even if I'm a girl. I had to give a mini-lecture after a few comments were regarding how girls aren't the stupid idiots they may believe them to be. That they would notice a stranger in their house, just like any of them would.

Third, I had to tell them that I wasn't going to risk going to jail for a damn panty-raid. That a charge like that would ruin my life. Imagine going to a job interview later in life and they ask about any sort of jail record. Then having to explain you went to jail not for some cool reason like punching a politician, but because you broke into a house and stole some panties. Not only would you be labeled as a criminal, but a damn sex pervert.

"I don't want to have to do this..." Sean says after I say no, again. Only he says this much like a threat. He then looks back at his friends, all who look eager and hopeful. They each nod showing that they discussed whatever he is about to say. This puts me a bit on edge.

"If you help, I'll give you my Aerodactyl," Sean offers. Hearing this makes my heart sink. At once I'm beyond excited and also very frustrated. Oh the little shit. Oh, he's not playing fair! Damn it.

He knows that is the card I've been looking for since high school. The card I need for my collection. The only card I'm missing from that particular series. I've wanted that card badly for a very long time but could never afford it. The cheapest I've found it sold for is about a hundred dollars and that's for a roughed up and battered card.

Sean has an Aerodactyl. In fact, it's one of his prized possessions. He's had it for years too. And I know his is in perfect condition as he keeps it in a special air-tight safe.

I don't even know why I want that dumb card. It's not like it's the rarest card ever. But it's one I've wanted ever since I heard of that Pokemon. It's like my White Whale. Even now when I haven't played the game in years, I still want it. Like getting it will make my life complete.

"Damn it Sean," I say angry. Now I have a battle inside. My brain screams not to do the stupid raid while my heart sings to get that card. My brain points out how it wouldn't be worth it to go to jail for a Pokemon card, while my heart tells me how my collection would be even closer to being complete.

"If I get caught, I swear to god I'm going to punt all of your balls to Mimas," I warn. Immediately after they all cheer and high-five each other, not caring about the threat of their manhoods being sent to one of the moons of Saturn. They all act like they just won the Super Bowl or something.

"Great, let's go!" Sean says excitedly. He then motions for me to come with him as they turn to go. This floors me. Did he say, let's go? Like, go right now? No. That can't be.

"Wait, what? Now?" I ask, stunned. Sean stops and looks back at me, confused. The look he gives seems to say, 'of course now, what did you think?' His look only adds to my confusion.

"No. No way. We need to scope the place out. Figure who lives there, find out their schedules. Figure the best time to go in like when there is a meeting or something and most people are not in their bedroom. But we can't just rush into it like this," I point out passionately.

"No Ell. It has to be tonight. Otherwise, they won't..." Sean starts to say but stops himself. He gets a look that seems to imply he was about to say something he shouldn't.

"The frat won't let us in," Sean reveals, looking a bit crestfallen, as if he's already been denied entry to that frat. I stare at him, not believing how stupid he's being.

The Sean I know isn't stupid. He knows how to plan and spot danger in a plan. In fact, he is pretty good at it too. Really good. But it's like the thought of doing anything with a sexual focus has overridden his brain. I have a feeling he is doing this just to be able to touch panties that girls have worn.

"It's tonight or the deal's off. Frat said it had to be tonight, as in when it is dark," Todd, one of my friends that came with Sean says. Looking at him, I see the others nod their head in agreement. I then spend the next five minutes explaining how stupid this is. But they don't care. Their minds are made up.

"If we get caught, you all are paying not just for my bail, but for my lawyer too, you hear me?" I warn as they walk down the hallway after I said I would do it. They are all excited again, saying how I'm the greatest, that they couldn't do it without me, etc.

Another reason I decided to go is that if I don't, I'll hear about it for the next 20 years. It'll become the time that I didn't let them get into a frat. Where I'll be made into a horrible villain for a story they tell each and every new person they meet.

I told them that I at least needed a few minutes to get ready. That I couldn't go in my pajamas as I am now. So we decided to meet in 20 minutes by the Big Fish Fountain.

Once they leave, I go back into my dorm room where I get changed. I put on a black pair of slacks and a black t-shirt in hopes this might hide me while in the dark. I would wear something dark with long sleeves, but I find I don't have anything like that. Closest thing I have are jackets, and I'm not wearing that as hot as it has been.

Now dressed I look at myself in the small mirror I have. The black is supposed to provide a bit of cover in the darkness, but it is sort of ruined by how pale I am. I've never truly looked into my heritage but I'm pretty sure I'm at least part Irish at how pasty my skin is, not that I go outside a lot. This isn't helped by the fact that I have pitch black hair, to which I sort of could pass as a horror movie ghost.

For a moment I turn to the side and check out my profile. I then pull on my t-shirt so it presses against my breasts to accent their true size. This goes on only for a few moments as it feels so stupid to do. I attempt it again, but the feeling of the clothing tight against them just feels weird.

I don't know why, but I've never been the type to show off my breasts. Well, never the type to show off my body at all. I just wear baggy or comfortable clothes unless I need to dress up for whatever reason. My clothes tend to hide that I do in fact have breasts, and sort of big ones too as I'm 38DD. Just like my pants don't show that I do have a bit of a booty, not that anyone has seen it.

With a shrug, I put my hair in a ponytail and head out of the dorm. I'm not sure what you are supposed to bring on a panty raid, so I just bring my dorm room key. I don't even bring my ID in case I get caught. It might give me a chance to talk my way out of it since they can't find out who I am.

"You made it!" Sean exclaims when I arrive to the fountain to see all of them waiting for me. Compared to me, they look like ninjas the way they are all decked out in black. It makes me wonder where in the hell they got it from because they weren't wearing it when they visited me. Where they wearing it under their clothes like they were a superhero?

"I said I would do it," I reply, finding their surprise that I actually came here a bit insulting. It seems like they really didn't think I was going to go through with this. Like they can't take me at my word.

They seem overly happy that I'm going. Like I'm the main part of this prank. That it'll fail if I don't help, when that clearly isn't the case. It makes me really feel like they wouldn't go through with it if I didn't attend.

This makes me pause because I get a strange feeling. It makes me wonder if something else is going on. Like this is a prank they are about to do to me. They are just acting so strange. Not to mention how weird it is they would ask me of all people help with a panty raid.

I try to push these feelings aside. I mean, after all, we are friends and have been for a long time. They wouldn't do anything mean to me. I'm one of the few girls they know that will talk with them. Then again.... I've learned you can never truly predict how overly horny 18 year old boys will act.

"Yeah, it's just we didn't know if you would really go through with it, you know? It is sort of a big ask," Sean says, and there is an obvious lie in his voice. He confirms this with the way his eyes shift about, like he fears he's going to be caught.

He's hiding something, but what? And why? Or am I just nervous about what we are about to do? That could be it after all. I have no want to do this. It's stupid, dumb and idiotic. No telling how much trouble we could get into. That's really the only thing I can think about, that I may find out what the inside of a jail cell looks like tonight.

"Now, when we get there, Sean and Jack will go to the front door, I'll go to the back, and Elle will go to the side," Sean instructs, acting like some great leader. When he starts talking, the other two come up to him as if doing a football huddle. The two seem to be waiting for his orders too, which Sean is eating up.

"They have a long ladder hanging on the side of the house that you can use. The window you want is the one that's right in the middle," Tom tells me, interrupting Sean. I open my mouth to ask a question about this, but Tom begins to talk furiously about how cool it's going to be in the frat.

"Here, for courage," Jack says and pulls out a flask. I have to do a double take at the flask as it is so unexpected. Shocked doesn't even describe what I feel at the moment. I can't remember them ever drinking before. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but Sean has given me the same speech over and over about the evil of alcohol in college.

I open my mouth to comment about this, but stop. A sad sort of feeling comes over me as I think I know why. They want to belong to a frat. And what is the stereotypical thing that all frats do? Drink. This there way of trying to fit in before they even get accepted.

Four plastic shot glasses are produced by one of them, and then the flask's contents are poured. Once they are all full, the shots are handed out. I notice that of all the shot glasses, mine is the only pink one while there's are green.

They then toast to getting into the frat without so much as taking a breath. I'm the last one to take the shot as I can't believe how they are acting. It's almost scary in a way. They are throwing caution to the wind, and for what? A frat? What about jail time? Or being labeled a sex offender if they get caught? Or maybe most important, what if they get kicked out of college?

The shot is very fruity, which I'm not surprised. Far be it from them to take anything hard. I wouldn't be surprised if the shot was really a wine cooler instead of anything hard. It does have a strange, sweet aftertaste, one that I can't make out. Like the shot itself is made of citrus, but the aftertaste is something else.

They all throw the plastic shot glasses in different direction and then start to walk. A bit upset by this, I pick each one up and then throw them in a nearby trash can. When I go to follow them, I see them walking hunched over as if this body position hides them. Never mind that we are currently under bright overhead lights, they act as if no one can see them. I on the other hand, walk calmly and normal to follow behind them.

The sorority house is about a 7-minute walk from the fountain. It, like many of the college funded sororities and frats, are located on the same part of campus. This part is known as "Frat-So Row," which is where all the frats, group houses and sororities are housed. Sure, there are many off campus, but the ones on Frat-So Row are funded mostly by the college, so they have to legally be on the premises. You would think that would make them straight laced and law-abiding, but I think it is the opposite.

"There," one of my friends whisper-yells. I see them point to a large house that sits on the corner of the main street. I've never been to Frat-So Row before but have heard a lot about it. The first thing I notice is how large the houses are. The second is that there is so much space between them. Their yards are like three times the size of the front yard of my parent's house.

"Let's go!" Sean says and then they all run. Like, they run at full speed, like their life depends on it. I'm caught off guard by this so I end up just watching them take off. There's no discussing what we are about to do. No checking to see if anyone is looking. No nothing.

Freaked, I hide inside a bush that is nearby, but only for a moment. This sorority has bushes lined up on the outskirts of the property, which are pretty well maintained. Makes me wonder why as it is perfect for hiding and spying.

I now scan the sorority house. When I see that no one is looking out of the dozen or so windows I move out of the bush and towards the house. Only now do I hunch over as I rush, knowing how stupid I look. I try to run but am too scared of making too much noise.

I make it to the side of the house, where I see the ladder. It's just laying on the ground, right in the grass. Unable to help it, I look around the side of the house. There's thankfully no one here, and no one in any of the windows here.

The strange feeling I have about all this comes back and I find myself looking for a brace or harness or anything on the side of the house that would house the ladder. But I don't see any. So why is the ladder here? Did Sean and the others leave it here just for this? I can't see them doing that. If it is the sorority's, then where is it supposed to go? If Sean got it just for this event, where he get it? It's not like he has a truck. And to be honest with as technically-lacking as they are, can't see them knowing where to even get a ladder. Could the frat have left it?

The feeling becomes uncomfortable now. It's the sort of feeling that lets you know something isn't right. Just too many little strange things. Too many things that don't make sense that have added up.

I then hear the boys. I hear pounding. Can't know which direction, but it means they have started. It shakes me out of the uncomfortable feeling I have as I know I don't have much time. Reacting instead of thinking, I pick up the ladder and sets it against the house. The damn thing is much heavier than I thought it would be. I try to do it quietly, but pretty sure I failed.

Then, being as quiet as I can, I push on the rung of the ladder to extend it upward, making it go higher and higher towards the window. Again I try to do this quietly, but each time it moves up a rung, there's a metallic CLANK sound. After each one, I look at the windows, telling myself the first time I see a face, I'm out of here.

The ladder extends until it is right below the window in question. Once it is, I start to climb, damn near running up the ladder as I just want to get this over with. Even through my mind is focused on what I'm to do, I keep worrying about if it goes wrong. How long before they notice me? How long before someone calls the cops from thinking I'm breaking in? What if there's a weapon inside the house and they use it on me?

As I reach the top of the ladder, I slow down. That's when I notice yet another factoid that doesn't seem right. The window is open. Like, wide open as far as it can go. Not just that, but there's no screen. Surely a house filled with women would have a screen as otherwise bugs could get in and whatnot.