Panty Raid Gone Awry

Story Info
Charles the frat hopeful becomes Chantelle the sorority maid.
7k words
4.01
16.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next trial for you pledges is a time honoured tradition," DeShawn announced as he paced back and forth in front of the pack of hopeful students. He was the president of the Forster University's chapter of Alpha Sigma Phi, the biggest frat on campus. He was tall, black and built like a linebacker, primarily because he was one. With a flourish he pulled back the large red curtain that was covering the wall behind him to unveil the frat's 'trophies' to the pledges.

The Alpha Sigma Phi 'panty wall' was a thing of legend amongst the male students at the college and here it stood in all its glory. There must have been hundreds of pairs on the wall in a multitude of different colours, styles, materials and sizes.

"It's the annual panty raid!" He shouted, eliciting cheers from the crowd of pledges and brothers of the frat alike, followed by a chant of, "RAID, RAID, RAID," from everyone present.

Eventually the crowd settled down and allowed DeShawn to continue. "The rules are simple. Number 1: you can only steal 1 pair of panties per sorority sister and only on a single raid. Number 2: each pair gets judged by our esteemed brothers," he gestured to the students who were already part of the frat, "and award points out of 5 for their sluttiness. Number 3: the pledges that score the highest get in, those that score the lowest have to return their panties to the rightful owners. Any questions?" There was none from the assembled crowd, the rules were simple and most people knew what a panty raid was anyway. "Then best of luck to your soldiers. Dismissed." He added with a mock salute.

------

Charles was not your standard fraternity hopeful. He wasn't tall or muscular (at only 5ft 4 and rather skinny) or particularly outgoing like the other pledges for Alpha Sigma Phi but he had managed to impress them by executing an excellent prank during rush week which had involved making every staff computer start playing "never gonna give you up" at the same time at a ridiculously loud volume. Many were still calling it the "Ultimate Rick Roll" and when Charles came forward with the original code that caused the event he was immediately invited to pledge to half a dozen fraternities.

Charles had so far managed to make it through the trials he faced as an Alpha Sigma pledge using his brains, as well as his diminutive stature, to complete them. Other pledges had helped along the way as some of the trials, including breaking into the Dean's office, had required some additional manpower. He was hoping that he could, once more, use his intellect and his inconspicuous size to complete this one too.

There were a total of 17 sororities at Forster University, of those 13 had houses on Campus. Some were small, housing maybe 8 to 12 members which didn't really offer a high prize yield, so he ruled them out. Others were known to be more prudish or nerdy, so they were ruled out too, as he doubted he would find many panties that were on the sluttier side. Eventually he narrowed it down to one, Zeta Tau Alpha.

Zeta Tau was a popular "party girl" sorority, though they also had a reputation for being quite "fake": fake tans, heavy makeup and especially, slutty clothing. However, what made them a perfect target in Charles' mind was their size. 30 girls lived in their on campus house so there'd be plenty of eligible panties to choose from but their size would also keep the less ambitious frat pledges from going after them as a target.

However, the icing on the cake was the Sigma Chi Halloween party. Sigma Chi was the biggest "Party Frat" on campus and with Zeta Tau being composed of, almost exclusively, slutty party girls, the house would be completely empty. All in all, the perfect target.

------

For the week leading up to Halloween, Charles staked out the Zeta Tau house. He bought a high vis vest and "borrowed" a rather high end camera from the photography club. He started taking photos of the sorority house and the surrounding buildings and occasionally jotting down notes on a clipboard he had brought with him. A couple of the girls had noticed him but when they asked what he was doing, he told them he was taking some photos for the university's website and asked if they'd mind being interviewed for a page on the Greek life on campus.

He asked some basic questions and jotted down their answers like a diligent student writing a report (which is the appearance that he was going for) which made the girls giggle a bit, 'just you wait,' he thought to himself. He then moved onto questions about the house itself.

"So you feel safe? Living on campus together?" He asked.

"Of course," the blonde, Heather, said with a smile, her ginormous tits almost jumping out of her crop top as she bounced up and down as she answered while her denim booty shorts, "it's in the heart of the campus so no one's gonna mess with us. Besides the doors and windows have more than enough locks to keep the frat boys out."

"Not that we mind them getting in," the Asian girl, May, added with a wink. She was wearing a white tube top and a pair of impossibly tight leather pants that really showed off her ass.

"I won't put that on the website," Charles responded with a wink of his own, causing all three girls to laugh. "I actually meant more about the living together aspect, 20 girls in one house must get overwhelming at times. I've seen the frat houses and they don't even have locks on the bedroom doors." He was hoping this would coax out the information he was after.

"No, of course not," replied Skylar, the redhead replied with her sexy southern drawl. She was not as busty as Heather, nor was her ass as big as May's but her short dress hugged her in all the right places and showed off her gorgeous, long legs. "I mean, we don't have bedroom locks either but every girl knows to respect each others space. We're a sisterhood, not a zoo enclosure like those frat boys live in."

'Perfect' Charles thought, he now had everything he needed to know. He thanked the girls and told them the new pictures and interview would be up in a couple of weeks before leaving as casually as he could.

That night he devised his plan. Heather had told him that there were locks on the windows and doors but it wouldn't take much to jimmy open an upstairs window once the house was empty, then he could simply walk room to room as, thanks to Skylar, he knew there were no internal locks.

Now all he had to do was wait for Halloween.

------

Charles watched from the bushes as the crowd of girls left the sorority house. Even from a distance he could see their incredibly trashy selection of outfits: slutty cop, slutty cat, slutty schoolgirl, slutty cowgirl, playboy bunny, the list went on. The last girl out of the house locked closed the door behind her, leaving it firmly locked. Charles watched them disappear across the campus, waiting a few minutes to make sure no one doubled back for a forgotten purse or phone.

When no one returned after 5 minutes, he emerged from his hiding place and executed his plan. On the left side of the house there was a metal trellis with flowering plants growing up it, many likely thought it beautiful but Charles saw it as little more than a ladder with some weeds on it. He scaled it as quickly as he dared so as to not be seen, he was wearing all black but he didn't want to linger, and made it to a second floor window, it was a bedroom with no light inside. He took a magnet out of his bag and slid it along the window frame, sliding the metal latch into the unlocked position before simply the window and slipping inside.

He hoped that the girls had more than one pair of slutty panties as he doubted any of them would be wearing anything but their best on a party night. He approached the dresser and opened watched drawer as quietly as he could, he was confident that he was alone but he'd still rather not risk anything. He quickly doing a red G-string and put it in his bag before slipping to the next room. He repeated his task over and over again, most girls had more than one slutty pair of panties so he had to judge for himself which would net him the most points before moving on. After the final bedroom he had amassed a collection of 24 pairs ranging from G-strings, to ass-less, to silky French panties and even a PVC thong. He had thought he'd stumbled onto a fourth latex pair but it was actually one girls strapon.

He slowly made his way downstairs to the front door, his plan was to simply walk out triumphantly with his stashed prizes. However, instead of strutting off silently into the night he froze as the door opened and in walked Heather, May and Skylar. They were less than a foot away from each other but the girls recovered from their shock before Charles did and tackled him to the floor panties spilling from his bag. Heather, dressed as a slutty cop, took her handcuffs and cuffed Charles hands behind his back while Skylar, in her sexy cowgirl outfit tied his legs together with her lasso. Meanwhile, as her friends restrained the intruder, May grabbed a handful of panties and shoved them into Charles's mouth as a makeshift gag, securing them in place by removing her cat girl tail and tying it around his head.

"Looks like we got ourselves a panty thief." Skylar laughed as Charles tried fruitlessly to wriggle free from under her and her friends.

"I was almost sad when the police broke up that party," May smiled cruelly as she pulled Charles' hair up to look him in the eye, "but now... I think we've found something much better to do."

Heather then spoke up. "The rest of the girls will be back soon," she said, "I think we need to get our guest a little more comfortable."

With little effort, the girls lifted their intruder from the floor and carried him bodily down into the house's basement. This was clearly the sorority's meeting place with about 80 chairs to accommodate the sorority's members, both those who inhabited the house and those who lived elsewhere around campus. At the head of the room was a raised dais with a long table and 5 very fancy chairs, obviously for the sorority's leadership, on the wall behind was a large 'ZTA' in the sorority colours, turquoise blue and steel grey.

As Skylar held the restrained Charles, Heather and May pushed the top table back against the wall and placed a single chair in the centre of the dais. They then placed Charles on the chair, removing the rope from his legs temporarily in order to secure him in place, Heather kicking him squarely in the nuts when Charles attempted to escape.

The girls then untied the tail from around Charles' head and removed the panties from his mouth, he had barely opened his mouth to scream for help when May thrust a ball gag into his mouth and buckled it behind his head.

The girls then stood in front of Charles and admired their handiwork. As they were doing so, there was the sound of the house's front door opening, followed by the sound of a crowd of sorority girls, returning from the disrupted party.

"Perfect timing," Skylar giggled, the other two joining in her laughter. "Now, the sorority is going to have a very important meeting and you can't be part of it so things are going to get very dark," she gestured to May who revealed a padded leather blindfold, "and distracting," she gestured to Heather who was holding a large pair of pink headphones, "for you."

The blindfold was quickly placed over his eyes, enveloping Charles in darkness, followed shortly by the headphones, though Heather giggled a quick, "see you soon, sweetie," before putting them over Charles' ears. For just a moment everything was silent, then music began pumping through the soundproof headphones, the thumping beats of Girlicious' cover of "sexy bitch". He'd heard the sorority sisters singing it on a number of occasions when they'd had a few drinks, a sort of unofficial anthem.

Charles found himself sitting in the dark for ages, though it probably wasn't as long as he thought because the song had only played about 8 times over. Suddenly, he was grabbed under the arms and untied from the chair, he then felt something cold sliding along his skin, soon realising that it was a pair of scissors as he clothes were peeled away, including his boxers. The girls clearly didn't want him naked for long as his legs were soon lifted and something soft and silky was was pulled up his legs, a pair of panties.

Despite the fear of his current situation, Charles couldn't help feeing aroused by the soft touch of the panties on his thigh. Something that obviously did not go unnoticed as the panties stopped raising mid thigh and were instead dropped to the floor. He had only a moment to wonder what was happening before doubling over in pain as he received another powerful kick to the nuts. He crumpled to the floor, almost screaming into the gag due to the pain. He was left there for a minute until more arms grabbed him and, began dragging him out of the basement, up the stairs into the main house and then up again towards the bedrooms.

He was finally stopped by his handlers and left standing without any reference as to where he was. A crippling chill went through him as the waist band of the panties that had been forced upon him and something devastatingly cold was held against his hard (and bruised) cock. The cold remained for a few moments before being removed and then he felt someone doing something to his cock, though he couldn't tell what due to the numbness of the cold.

His sensory deprivation was ended as his headphones and blindfold were removed by someone, who turned out to be May. He looked to his sides and saw that it was Heather and Skylar.

"Hey sissy," May said with a sweet smile, "hope you enjoyed your relaxing sit down because that's the last time you're gonna get to relax for a long time."

"We were just gonna throw you onto the lawn in cuffs and the sluttiest panties you collected but when your little clit dick tried to get hard, the sorority made a new decision." Heather added. "Honestly, it's the quickest vote we've ever had, unanimous too."

"This room has actually been empty for about 5 years," Skylar explained as she and Heather threw Charles onto the bed, giving him a proper chance to look around. Pastel pink walls, a small single bed, a makeup table, a dresser and a walk-in wardrobe. "It's less than half the size of the other bedrooms as you may have noticed."

Charles had barely heard what she said as his hands shot down to "his" panties, finding that his ice-numbed cock was now locked in a small pink chastity cage. Charles' attention was quickly brought back with a sharp slap across his face delivered by Skylar.

"Are you listening to me, bitch?!" She asked angrily. "A new sister really shouldn't ignore her superiors."

"Sister?" Charles stammered in shock, his cheek still stinging, "what are you talking about?"

"Didn't we mention?" May asked as the three girls stood shoulder to shoulder in front of him, arms around each others' waists.

"WELCOME TO ZETA TAU ALPHA!!" They cheered together.

------

Charles was honestly surprised by how quickly the Zeta Tau girls got to work. Despite their reputations as party girls and bimbo sluts, they worked like a well oiled machine to enact their revenge on him. Half a dozen sisters had visited his dorm room in the dead of night, emptying it out completely, trashing clothes and books, selling his valuables like his tv and X-box and locked all his personal items in a trunk in the sorority basement. Several Zeta Tau alumni who worked within the university had been contacted and changed his records with the university: Charles Summers, a male student majoring in computer science acing his course became Chantelle Summers, a female student majoring in fashion with a minor in cosmetology and failing both; but a note was added to the system from the professors in charge of those courses (also former Zeta Tau sisters), stating that they were going to give Chantelle until the end of year exams and then remove her from the course. It had all been signed off by the Dean of students, not that he paid much attention to what he was signing while his secretary whispered naughty things in his ear.

------

Chantelle's day began at 5:30 in the morning when her alarm would go off. Her first stop was the bathroom where she removed her slutty, pink babydoll nightie, revealing her hairless body, trimmed waist, big hips, round ass, growing bust and her tightly locked clit-dick. Chantelle would then remove her butt plug, large and the same metallic pink as her chastity cage with ZTA on the base in gold letters, and give herself an enema before reinserting the plug and showering, using the flowery scented shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. She would then dry herself off and return to her bedroom to get ready for the day.

After an expertly applying her heavy makeup with lots of contour, winged eyeliner, long fake lashes, smokey eyeshadow and shiny, dark red lipstick (matching the colour of her acrylic nails). She quickly did her dyed blonde hair into a high bun but kept a few curly strands loose to frame her face, her sorority sisters had been talking about getting her extensions so that she could have a wider variety of hairstyles. She finished off with roll-on deodorant and a heavy spritz of perfume.

With her hair and makeup done, Chantelle took a steel-boned, black satin corset and wrapped it around her waists, squeezing down her already small waist to a minuscule 22 inches, accentuating her hourglass figure. The cups of the corset were padded to create DD cleavage, adding to Chantelle's hormone induced B cups. Garter straps hung down from the corset and were soon clipped onto her black fishnet stockings. Next came the dress, black satin with white lace trim, sweetheart neckline that hugged her growing breasts, short puff sleeves, an attached white apron with a big bow on the back and an explosion of tulle petticoats which stopped the skirt from reaching past Chantelle's ass, revealing it in full whenever she bent over. She finished the entire look off with a pair of elbow length fingerless fishnet gloves, a black satin and white lace hairband that matched her uniform and finally a pair of black 6 inch stiletto heels with a 1.5 inch platform.

Chantelle then headed downstairs and got started with the preparations for breakfast. She started by getting 13 water bottles out of the cupboard and filling them with chilled water from the fridge, followed by the requested flavours: 5 wanted cordial, another 5 preferred lime wedges and for the remaining 3 it was cucumber slices. She has just clicked the final lid back into place when the first girl came downstairs. Lucy was tall, blonde, slim and very flexible and was usually the first one up for her run, Chantelle still felt her cage tighten when she saw Lucy's bubble butt in her leggings. Over the next half hour, the remaining dozen girls came down, grabbed their bottles and headed out the door.

With the runners gone, Chantelle started work on setting the table for breakfast, it was a weekday which meant cereals and a rack of toast with a selection of jellies and marmalades, the sorority only had Chantelle make a cooked breakfast on weekends. She also made enough tea and coffee for every girl to have two cups of each, just to make sure there was enough.

The runners returned not long after breakfast was ready and joined the rest of their sisters who had already come downstairs, Chantelle busied herself serving the coffee and tea with a smile as the girls ate. Once they finished, Chantelle would return to the kitchen and prepare her own breakfast: wholewheat toast with no butter, a cup of herbal tea and a handful of vitamins and hormones. She'd then wash up and proceed upstairs.

First to be cleaned were the bedrooms. Every bed had to be made, every piece of laundry picked up and placed in their respective hampers, all garbage was to be removed. This was then followed by dusting, vacuuming and mopping. Only stopping when ordered to do something else by one of the sorority sisters. She then moved onto the hallway, the stairs and then onto downstairs which all received the same rigorous treatment.

12