Panty Surprise

Story Info
A secret panty fetish becomes not so secret.
3.5k words
4.73
31.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfamt_101
pfamt_101
64 Followers

His breath caught in his throat. Was that the front door latch? Still sprawled out naked on the bed he racked his brain trying to remember if Sara had said anything about coming home early today. It was difficult to hear anything over the thumping of his own heart as he strained his ears for any tell-tale sounds of someone approaching up the stairs.

Shamefully he looked down at his hand still clenched around his swollen cock and saw the soft, delicate black lace panties he had wrapped around his shaft were now stained with precum. A creaking stair and the rhythmic sound of ascending footsteps jolted him back to reality. Jumping up from the bed he untangled the panties from his now deflating cock and stuffed them hurriedly back into Sara's underwear draw, slamming it shut as he whirled around to his crumpled up clothes on the floor.

He was frantically tugging on his own underwear when the bedroom door opened and in breezed his girlfriend, who upon seeing him practically naked scowled a puzzled look before asking:

"What the hell is going on here?" Sara demanded.

Standing up straight he finished pulling on his boxers before shrugging and nervously answering.

"I just got out of the shower, I'm getting dressed..." Sara raised an eyebrow before dropping a hand down to her hip. Shit, he thought, she doesn't buy it one bit.

"Why are you showering in the middle of the day, shouldn't you be working?" she pointedly asked.

"Speaking of work, why aren't you there right now?" he shot back immediately.

"Broken water main, everyone got sent home early, and don't avoid the question - why are you showering midday, you better not have another girl here" she teased half serious.

He thought that would almost be better than the truth. If she knew what he had been doing with her intimates... It was just as likely to result in the end of the relationship.

Before he had a chance to formulate his next excuse Sara strode over to the dresser and, to his horror he saw he reach out for the very same panties that he had just had around his dick... that were now hanging precariously out of the corner of the drawer.

"Why are these out... Why are these wet?" she asked turning the panties over in her hands.

He could feel himself turning red, desperately trying to think of a believable excuse, any excuse.

"Perhaps they were never dry from the wash?" he ventured meekly.

Sara turned and glared his way."Like you'd know anything about the wash, besides still doesn't answer why they were out..."

He stared down at the floor knowing for certain what the next question would be and that he had no sufficient answer. Sure enough Sara turned before asking

"Were you going through my underwear drawer again?"

His head jerked up at the last word.

"Oh you thought I didn't know," she laughed. "Oh come on, it's pretty obvious when they're not in the same order I put them in there. What is your fascination with my panties?"

He looked up at her embarrassed before breathing out.

"Well, I sort of like using them... to you know... Get off."

He knew it was over from the way her mouth dropped open in surprise and horror.

"What, you use my panties to get off!? How long have you been doing this!?" Sara demanded.

"Since we moved in together" he replied dejectedly.

Sara had regained her composure somewhat and was now gently twisting side to side still clutching the soiled panties.

"What is it about them that gets you off exactly?"

He looked across at her tight little figure, the soft rise of her dress against her breasts and her perky ass. Well at least she hasn't stormed out or hit me yet. Might as well be honest he thought.

"Well it's the thing that is closest to pussy so it feels good to have it close to my..." he trailed off not wanting to say out loud how he defiled her delicates. "Plus it's kind of hot knowing on any given day you're wearing a pair of panties that I've cum in."

Sara bit her bottom lip softly before adding

"Hmmm, that is sort of hot".

"Well now that I know how you feeling about my panties why don't we have some fun with this." she said turning back toward the dresser.

It was his turn to raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"So you're not mad?" he asked.

"Oh no, I'm mad" she shot back glancing over her shoulder "mad you didn't tell me sooner and ask me first."

Sara turned back and was clutching two handfuls of her underwear.

"Take those off" she commanded nodding towards his boxers.

He did as he told and felt a stir in his loins at having been told what to do. It was something new for Sara. New and exciting it seemed.

Standing naked he watched her spread the panties out on the bed before him.

"Pick out your favorite ones." she instructed.

He cast his eyes over the sensual display of underwear. There were delicate little thongs with barely a patch of material covering the front. He saw soft cotton briefs of every color, with fine floral lace detailing around the edges and velvety satin high cut panties with ruffles. He didn't see what he was looking for though.

"I don't think they're here." he said doubtfully.

"Oh hang on." Sara said as she made for the en suite, returning a second later with the laundry hamper before she upended it onto the floor.

"Are they here she?" she asked hopefully.

He spotted them almost immediately. A small white pair of cotton briefs with pastel pink floral lace trim around the waistband and leg loops. Bending down he scooped them up and handed them to Sara.

"These are your favorite huh?" she asked examining them.

"You know I wore them all day yesterday right?"

He nodded.

"And did yoga in them too." she added before handing them back to him.

"Put them on." she commanded.

He looked questioningly at her wondering if he'd heard correctly.

"You like my panties so much let's see how they are on you." she said snatching the panties back and spreading them with her hands before squatting down. "I'll even help since it's your first time. Now step."

His heartbeat resumed its thundering as he looked down at the panties he had loved so much in the past. Timidly he stepped his left foot through the hole before following with his right.

Sara slid the panties up over his thighs, stopping only to plant a kiss on the tip of his member before sliding them up and onto his hips.

He could feel his cock immediately begin to swell against the cool fabric as he became rigid. It was like his body was electric as he felt the lace of the panties against his hips and the delicate support of the material in places he had never felt before. Breathlessly he looked down to see his dick just poking free of the top of the waistband.

"You look cute." Sara purred as she admired her handiwork. "But I think we can do more to indulge your panty fetish" she said taking his hand and gently leading him over to the bed before pushing him down. "Scooch up closer to the headboard" she commanded.

He did as he was told, wondering where she was going with this. Sara took hold of his left hand and guided it up towards one the wooden rails on the headboard. With her other hand she selected out her own blue satin thong from the pile on the bed. He saw the satin fabric shimmering in the light and noted the soft ruffles of material on the sides. The thong was adorned with a small white bow in the centre of the waistline.

Sara twisted the thong round in her hand before looping it behind the rail and sliding his hand through the leg holes. It was a tight fit, the usually soft velvet fabric now biting into his wrist as it was lashed to the headboard. Sara straddled him as she shifted over to the other side of the bed. He felt her dress ride up and she playfully pressed herself down into his crotch.

He panted as he felt her own panties grind up against his, pressing lightly on his shaft, the material dragging over his exposed tip causing a multitude of sensations. He reached for her hungrily, eager to hike her dress up further and see what she was wearing. Sara skilfully intercepted his free hand and guided it too, up toward the headboard breathing in his ear as she did so.

"Panty boys don't get to touch, they get punished."

At hearing this he moaned and writhed beneath her, his whole body quivering. Next she scooped up the black full briefs that had started this whole adventure before passing them behind as she had done with the satin thong, before looping it over his wrist, binding his right hand to the headboard.

It was then he realized he was completely at her mercy. Sure he could probably wriggle free from his panty bindings, but it wouldn't be easy and besides, he didn't exactly want to. Sara detached herself from him and stood up next to the bed, running her hand up the length of his leg, ending with her lightly caressing his cock through the white briefs. Her fingertips gently swirling around his glands that were now slick with precum.

"You huge cock can barely fit into my little panties can they?" she teased, fingers playing all the while. "Let's make you more comfortable." Sara breathed as she gently took hold of him in her hand and dragged the gusset of her, now his, panties to the side allowing him to poke free.

His cock stood proudly throbbing now that it had been released from the soft confines of the briefs. He looked down sheepishly at the damp patch he had made in the centre of the waistband. Sara caught him looking and resumed her finger swirling tease before dropping her hand down to her side.

"You've made quiet a mess I see... Well that's OK I think I've made a bit of a mess too."

With that Sara hitched up her dress all the way up to her navel revealing her long slender legs and a pair of delicate black high cut briefs that were almost entirely lace netting at the front save for the gusset. He could just make out the shadow of her pubes nearly trimmed as a Brazilian landing strip through the criss cross of the fabric as she hooked her thumbs over the waistband and dragged them down her smooth legs, the panties coiling as they went.

Once at her feet she kicked the panties free and scooped them up with her hands, unrolling them and smoothing them out. He caught a glimpse of slick damp patch her own juices had made as it glistened in the light. Thinking about her slick cunt pressed against netting made his cock twitch and pulsate as he imagined her sliding down on top of him.

"Fuck me." he moaned, straining at his panty bindings.

Sara licked her lips wickedly as she took it all in. How easily she could straddle him again and press herself down onto him. She felt her the heat in her own groin, the straining for satisfaction. But she wasn't done punishing yet. Besides, she was having fun being in control for once.

"Look how wet you made my panties." she said stretching them out for him to see. Sure enough the cotton gusset was damp and shiny with her grool.

"I need you now." he replied.

"I don't care what you need. In fact, I don't want to even hear what panty boys need." with that she balled the wet panties up tight in her fist and stuffed them into his mouth.

He was too shocked and surprised to protest. And how could he, now with the panties slowly unfurling in his mouth.

"Oahh mah gawd" he groaned through the lace. This was incredible. Her most intimate item, still warm from being snug up against her slit was now in his mouth. He could taste her sweet pussy juices soaked into the fabric. He was close to bursting and she had barely even touched him yet.

"Is this enough panties for you yet?" Sara teased while rubbing her clit. "I think we can go one more." she said while picking out a skimpy red pair of cheekies from the pile.

The cheekies were scarlet red and mostly spandex around the front and back save for the floral lace embroidery at the hips. Sara carefully wrapped the panties around his exposed member, making sure to cover every inch with the fabric.

"You're such a naughty panty slut you know." Sara cooed as she wrapped his shaft with her dirty underwear. "Do you know how we punish naughty panty sluts?" She asked, gently tugging at his panty wrapped member.

He shook his head from side to side, still tasting her wet cunt as the juices saturated from the material in his mouth.

"We tease them" Sara giggled as she rolled over and opened the bedside table draw.

He was horrified to see she had withdrawn the mini vibrating bullet he had bought a few years back that up until now had only ever been used to bring Sara to orgasm while he had been fucking her.

"I think we should see just how long you can last with this pulsating against your dick while I whisper wicked things in your ear."

With that she reached down and clicked the vibrator to on. He heard it whirling away, three short buzzes followed by a long drawn out vibration. On and on it went as Sara peeled back the red lace from his twitching cock. Before he could attempt to mouth a protest she slid the vibrator down tight between his erection and the panty material.

Instantly he felt the three bursts against his entire cock, pulsating from tip to balls. The long buzz that followed made his toes curl.

Oh my God he thought, I can see why she likes this thing so much.

Sara shifted herself down beside him gently tracing her fingers up his leg, pausing when she got to the elastic of the leg loop from his favorite white panties. Slowly she hooked a finger under the already strained edge of the material and ran it back towards his crotch before working her way up his shaft. She giggled again as she felt the vibration even through the panty swaddle.

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzz went the vibrator.

"So you like those white panties huh? Do you know how many times I've finger-banged myself in them?" She watch him grunt through his panty stuffed mouth enjoying the newfound power she had over him. This little fetish was proving to be very fun indeed.

"Now that I know you've been jacking off into them too, they've probably had more of our cum in them than the bedsheets." she mused."In future if you want to use my panties to do naughty things you have to wear them first." Again he grunted and moaned. She pressed on.

"And not just for a bit like this. I mean for the whole day. I want to know you're out with my dirty, pretty little panties pressed up tight against your cock, knowing how hard it is for you not to get a boner, you bad, bad panty pervert."

The dirty talk and vibrator were just too much to take. He could feel himself getting close to the edge. He was so close to orgasm. And then he wasn't. Sara had withdrawn the vibrator, it was now harmlessly buzzing away in the palm of her hand.

"Uh uh, not yet panty slut. I'm not sure you've learnt your lesson yet." she said smiling wickedly.

Sara wiggled down the bed and clambered in-between his legs, lying flat on her stomach facing him. Very deliberately she took his panty wrapped member into her mouth. The material had been stretched taught over the tip of his cock, damp with precum that now seemed to flow continuously. This is where Sara started.

She delicately dragged her front teeth over the swollen glands. Even through the fabric of the skimpy little panties he could feel her hot breath panting on his cock as she closed her mouth around him. Sara was busy sucking away at his cock, her dampness adding to the already sodden panties.

He moaned deeply as she worked his cock into the corner of her mouth, again lightly nipping at him through the fabric. After some minutes of suckling Sara dislodged herself as she once again felt him close to climax. Time for the finale she thought to herself. She unbuttoned the top of her dress and pulled her engorged breasts free from her bra allowing them to spill out. She slowly dragged her nipples across his chest making them both shiver as she worked her way back towards the top of the bed.

"I think we should go through all the dirty panties we're currently using to get you off..." she purred in his ear.

"First we have this wonderful little satin thong" she said tugging at the blue material binding his left hand to the bed. "You know it's a little small now so the back really rides deep into my ass."

He grunted as she whispered in his ear, picturing the blue fabric pressed tightly over her mound, her pussy lips clearly outlined through the material and the throng set deep in the crack of her ass. Sara shifted to his over bound hand.

"Then of course we have my little black lace panties. These are so pretty don't you think?" she teased as she fingered the elastic biting into his wrists.

"Who can forget those black high cut lace panties you have stuffed in your mouth... They're so skimpy it's like wearing nothing..." she breathed in his ear. "I know how much you love to taste me baby."

He swallowed hard as she said it, swirling his tongue over the net fabric taking in the texture and taste, lost in the sheer ecstasy of it all.

"You got me these little red cheekies for valentine's day last year remember... Huh I guess I know why you were always buying me underwear now." she chuckled to herself as she started stroking him.

"Oh and your favorite pair. They look good on you babe. The pink lace is nice touch don't you think?" she asked playfully working his cock faster still.

It felt so amazing, each stroke of her hand would ruffle the panties still wrapped around his shaft and bring a new sensation as the material rubbed and chafed against his sensitive skin.

"I think you've learnt your lesson panty slut." Sara whispered as she increased her hand movements. He could feel the pressure building for a third time as he pictured all the delicate and sensual underwear he was currently embroiled in. He was so close now there would be no turning back.

"I want you to cum for me. Cum all over my pretty little panties."

He exploded as he heard the command he'd been waiting for - had been praying for. Each wave of his orgasm shot a new splurt of hot cum through the now soiled panties covering his cock. Four powerful blasts and he felt the panties go completely damp with his seed.

"Oh baby you really needed that huh?" Sara said as she began to untangle the sticky panties from around his cock.

"Mmmhmm." he replied through his still gagged mouth.

"Oh yeah, let me get that for you." Sara lilted as she extracted her panties from within his mouth.

"Oh my God that was amazing!" he breathed now free from the panty gag.

"I had a lot of fun, you should have told me about this sooner" Sara said as she untied his hands.

"I had no idea you could talk so....dirty" he shivered as he remembered what had just happened.

"I guess we're both still finding things out about each other. " Sara mused as she gingerly picked up the cum stained cheekies.

"Well, I guess I better go make lunch." Sara said hopping up from the bed. "Although I should probably put some underwear on." she said coyly as she shot him a wicked look.

With that she smoothed out the cum soaked panties before bending down to step into them.

Sara giggled as she maintained eye contact with him the whole time, inching the wet panties up her legs, before patting them flat against her groin. She bit her lip softly before turning on her heels and trotting out the room.

pfamt_101
pfamt_101
64 Followers