Panty Theft Pranksters

Story Info
A not-so-innocent April Fool's Prank turns into rough sex.
1.6k words
4.18
25.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know when I chose to live in the South dormitory at Texas A&M that it was the "party hall". I'm honestly not that type of guy; I'm a softspoken academic type from San Antonio.

While my roommate Jeremy is definitely my best friend here, he can be a real instigator, and the two of us are constantly getting in trouble for his stupid antics. That's why I was a little nervous to hear his troublemaking ideas after another guy in our hall whispered the April Fool's Day plan to us and instructed us to pass the message to other guys in our hall.

I had never heard of it before, but apparently April Fool's Day in South dormitory is always a prank war between the guys and girls, and no one is safe. Jeremy and I would have to pull our weight and perform an epic prank on some girls, or else the rest of the boys would surely haze us come April 2nd. I had never attempted a practical joke, so my mind was drawing a blank.

"We could tape their doors shut;" I suggested something harmless once Jeremy and I were back in the privacy of our own room.

"No dude that's lame," he retorted, "We're going to steal their panties!"

"WHAT!?" I jumped in surprise at the suggestion, "no way dude! We'd get in big trouble! That's harassment or something!"

"It's not a sexual thing," Jeremy argued, trying to calm me down and smooth-talk me into his mischief, "it's just a prank. Look, to prove it to you we don't even have to raid Sara's room; we can raid any girl's room of YOUR choosing." Sara was the heavily-endowed freshman on the first floor that Jeremy was definitely talking to, but wouldn't commit to.

I racked my brain for an easy way out. I was very interested in girls, but I had never had the courage to flirt with any, and definitely not to do anything as overtly sexual as stealing their panties.

"Well, the 208 girls usually leave their door unlocked," I said quietly, recalling a time when I overheard them getting reprimanded for it by the RA.

"Miguel my man!" Jeremy grinned and slapped me on the back enthusiastically, "there may be some hope for you yet!"

I rolled my eyes. I'm not sure whether he was referring to me always being a fun-sponge or a pathetic virgin, but it was proving hard to grow out of either.

"Ok so," Jeremy continued, "we'll sneak in 208 really early tomorrow morning after it turns to April 1st, that way when they wake up to get dressed they'll have no undergarments to wear!"

"Ok," I gave into the peer pressure nervously, "as long as we can verify that they are sleeping before we enter so that we don't get caught."

*

It was a Thursday right before midterms, so the hallways were unusually quiet at 3:30 in the morning. Jeremy had shaken me awake and the adrenaline coursed through my veins to wake me up as we turned on our phone flashlights and crept into the hall, down the stairs, and down another hall to room 208.

"Which girls even live here?" I whispered to Jeremy, having seen them only once before.

"I think they're a couple of Russian exchange students?" he whispered back, shrugging. He pushed on the unlocked door and opened it with a dramatic creek. The room was pitch black and we heard no sounds, so he led the way inside.

Jeremy and I ran to dressers on opposite sides of the room, taking care to keep our light beams away from the beds. I opened the top drawer quietly, but almost screamed a split second later as the lights to the room were switched on suddenly. I didn't have time to process that, because then a slippery gooey substance came pouring down on my head from above, soaking me in oil!

"Aaaaagh!" Jeremy and I panicked in unison, and I flailed my arms around and tried to wipe the oil out of my eyes.

Standing in front of the door with one hand on her hip and the other on the light switch, the first girl was already wearing the undergarments that we had intended to steal; a bright red bra and panty each complete with ribbon bows. She was slim and short with C-cup tits and curly blonde hair put up in a single braid.

The second girl was standing on the desk right above me, she had a black bra and panty set and matching black stockings. Her ass was large and round (and I had a very good view of it), her hair was straight and blonde, and eyes strikingly blue. In her had was the bottle of olive oil that she had just emptied onto my head.

I shut the drawer nervously. My erection was throbbing and my face was burning. Jeremy and I started backing away, but the red-clad girl was blocking the door.

"We heard your little plan," the red-clad girl insinuated mockingly and with a thick Russian accent, "but Annika and I would never let ourselves be bested by stupid boys. We have pranked you back!"

Annika stepped down from the table, very careful not to step in the puddle of oil on the floor, and came to stand in front of me, a little closer than I anticipated.

She ran her hands through my oily hair, stepping in even closer she said, "oh where are you from baby?" with an accent equally as thick.

"Erm well my parents are from Mexico," I tried not to sound like a total dork despite my hard dick forming a tent beneath my jeans. Her other hand came down to grope it through my jeans, and she smiled at me warmly before turning her attention back to her friend.

"I like this one Katty," she announced with pleading eyes.

Very careful not to move a single tensed muscle, I glanced over at Jeremy, whose eyes looked like they were about to erupt from his head, and then I took to just staring down at Annika's chest.

Katty surveyed Jeremy up and down before looking back at Annika and I.

"We have test tomorrow," she explained, "we need relieve stress."

Annika grinned and started pushing me towards her bed, a movement which I did not resist. I could see Jeremy enthusiastically ripping off his shirt as Katty guided him in the other direction.

Finding some stroke of confidence, I took Annika by the dainty shoulders and pushed her against the nearest wall, my hands finding and cupping her perky tits through the bra immediately. She gasped as I leaned in to kiss her soft lips once before moving down to her neck, biting it a little and trying to leave a suggestive hickey. My dick, still trapped in by the jeans, was pressed against the soft panties that held her pussy in place. I'm going to fuck her right now. I thought, stunned.

I reached around to her back to undo the bra, which came off easily and slipped down her shoulders. I could hear Katrina gasping and panting at Jeremy's advances on the other side of the room, which only turned me on more.

I groped and fondled her perfects boobs; the first boobs I have ever touched, and I felt like fainting. I felt the urge to lick and suck the perfectly pointy nipples so I did, and Annika sort of laughed and guided me over to her bed.

I tore my jeans and boxers off, not caring that my dick was exposed in the same room as Jeremy, who defiantly wasn't paying attention anyway. I leapt onto the bed and pressed myself into Annika into the bed, kissing her more, rubbing excess oil on her chest, and groping her round ass in lacey panties.

I tugged at her panties, which were soaking wet and came down to her ankles before she kicked them off. Her pussy was so small and clean-shaven and wet, I marveled at it stupidly.

"Slow down," Annika smiled deviously at me, "you got what you wanted," she nodded towards the wet panties that I had discarded. That's when Katty started to moan and scream across the room, Jeremy had entered inside of her and was humping her doggystyle, with quick hard strokes and his hands cupped around her hanging breasts. I stopped to watch for a minute with my jaw on the floor, and when I turned back around, Annika's asshole was in my face and she was in the position and begging for me to do the same thing to her. I leapt up to comply.

I forced my dick inside her tiny, wet pussy and started thrusting on her so fast that she started moaning and screaming too.

"Oh daaaaaaaaa," she moaned, not trying to keep quiet, "daaaaaaaa." I slapped her ass and it bounced. I oiled her tiny asshole and then stuck in my thumb, and she started panting like a dog. I flipped her over and got on top of her, covering her mouth with my hand to try to keep the noise down, but still she started carrying on and orgasming loudly.

"Uh uh UGHHHHHHH," she screamed, her pussy convulsing so strongly that it caused me to cum too, and I moaned out an "Uhh UGHHH," in unison before we both collapsed, sweaty on the bed.

"We switch in morning," Katrina said with a satisfied moan, as her and Jeremy finished up, and she switched the light out again. I was exhausted beyond belief, and I wasn't even considering sneaking off with the panties now.