Panty Trap Pt. 03

Story Info
Rob and Sherry return to the office for more panty fun.
1.1k words
4.53
8.2k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't leave yet," Sherry said, turning to Rob with what was very obviously mock seriousness. "I need to show you something."

Rob didn't know what to think. After what had happened Friday, followed by a weekend tortured by thoughts of his coworker, this had been the strangest, most uncomfortable Monday of his life.

He hadn't known what to expect, but when she'd arrived that morning — wearing a red dress that he'd never seen her in and which at first he'd assumed she'd chosen just for him — and proceeded to act as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, he'd gone through the day stumbling over his words and generally acting like an awkward, bumbling teen.

"I just need to lock the door," Sherry added.

Please, please, Rob thought. Please let this be happening. At home Friday night he'd laid her panties on his bed with something close to reverence and had jerked off to them, not just that night either but an embarrassing number of times over the weekend. He'd gone back to them again and again, pressing them to his face, using them to stroke his cock, tasting them.

By the time he returned to work Monday, he'd grown positively obsessed with her, so spending the last eight-plus hours trying to act as if everything were normal required from him an enormous act of will.

"So," Sherry said, returning to her seat, facing him and sitting on the very edge, her hands on her knees, the loose red skirt portion of her dress falling between her thighs. "Have you been wondering which panties I'm wearing today?"

Rob nodded and heard the words that left his mouth as if from a great distance. "It's pretty much all I've been thinking about."

Sherry smiled, looking genuinely pleased. "I was hoping so, but you've been such a good boy today." Her voice dropped an octave, and Rob shifted in his seat.

"I want to show you," Sherry said, bunching handfuls of the material at her hem, but you need to do something for me."

"Just tell me," Rob said, his cock already hard and growing harder at the sight of her thick inner thighs, visible now that she'd pulled her dress up a few inches higher.

"I need to see your cock," Sherry said. Her thighs were apart, but beyond midthigh whatever panties she wore were draped in shadow.

"My — what?" Rob asked.

Sherry laughed, lifting her dress just as she swung her knees together and opening her thighs again just as she pushed the dress down again. "Show me your cock and I'll show you my panties." She held his gaze. "If you want to see them, that is."

"I do," he said. "So badly." Rob couldn't believe what was happening, even after Friday. They were in the office, for Christ's sake. The world seemed to be opening up and inverting. Anything at all might be possible.

"Then let me see," she said, "or I'll leave right now."

Rob hesitated, even as she fixed her gaze on the erection stretching his pants.

"I guess I should go then," she said.

"No," Rob said quickly. He'd wondered time after time that day what she might be wearing under her dress. "Okay."

"Good boy," Sherry said, nodding her encouragement.

Rob took a deep breath, trying to steady himself. Go for broke, he thought, and he would have done anything to see what she had promised to show him.

Rob unzipped his pants, prodded further by Sherry licking her lips. She played him so easily. He knew it, but he was helpless to do anything but her bidding.

Rob reached into his open pants, into the slot at the front of his boxers, and pulled his cock into the open air.

Sherry smiled wider. "Oh, yes," she said, "a very good boy indeed." She pulled her dress higher and light spilled between her thighs, which opened wider, and the darkness between those thighs was cast back, and her panties were only just beyond sight.

"Did you come for me this weekend?" she asked.

"Yes," he admitted, straining to see what was still hidden.

"How many times?" she asked.

He must have looked helpless as he said, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" she asked with mock skepticism. "How can that be?"

Rob felt on the verge of tears. "I lost count."

"Oh," she said, and it was nearly a gasp. His answer had affected her in a way that she hadn't seemed to expect.

"Stroke it for me now."

Rob did, wanting nothing more in the world than to give in to the pleasure the sight of her brought him. He stroked his cock as she leaned back, finally bringing her dress to her waist so her panties came into full view. Rob hadn't expected polka dots, red circles the size of dimes on what had to be satin, the material shimmering in the light.

"Fuck," he said, and stroked harder, the secret under her dress finally exposed to him. "Fuck."

"Stroke it for me," Sherry said, and one hand slid over her thigh and a red-tipped nail touched satin.

"Yes, God yes," Rob said, completely lost in her.

Sherry's fingers pressed into the material between her thighs and she released an "Oh!" of her own.

"Fuck," Rob said, and nearly doubled over with a spasm. The weekend of fantasizing about her, the awkwardness of the day, the hours and hours of having to repress fantasies that wouldn't hold their silence caught up to him in a rush and his cock went rock-hard as he bore down, trying in vain to fend off an orgasm that wouldn't be denied.

Come spurted across the room toward Sherry, falling short of her but describing an impressive arc nonetheless. "Uh," Rob uttered. "Uh." Another spurt released, and another.

Rob breathed heavily, as though he'd just sprinted around the block. It was all too much. She was too beautiful, too unlike anything he'd ever even known he'd wanted. He was too unsure of everything, so his eyes filled and tears spilled over.

"Rob," he heard her say as she left her chair and crossed the room. "You poor boy," she said, stroking his hair, leaning into him and pressing her lips to his. Her lip gloss tasted of cherries, but then her lips were gone and Sherry was across the room. "Put yourself away," she said, and Rob realized her hand was on the knob, prepared to open the door so that anyone passing might see him there, his cock out for all to see.

He pushed it back into his pants and zipped, maneuvering around his still erect cock.

"And clean up your mess," Sherry said, her eyes indicating the come he'd sprayed across the room.

Again, all he could do was nod, and then she was gone in a blur of crimson.