Pantyhose & Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob dressed and as he headed back to work. "Thank you Mr. Mitchum that was the best Christmas bonus ever sir."

Nancy not missing a beat, "Keep up the good work and we may have to give you more bonuses throughout the year." She winked at Rob.

Nancy crawled over to her husband and slid her hands up his nylon clad thighs to his very hard cock. She could see the small wet spot by the tip of his head where his pre cum had gotten his pantyhose wet. She gently stroked his cock through his silky pantyhose. Bic looked down at his wife and ran his fingers through her hair.

Nancy reached for the waistband of Bic's pantyhose and Bic raised his ass off the chair so she could pull them down freeing his hard cock. Nancy hungrily took him into her warm mouth and feverishly sucked his cock. When Bic felt her hand stroking his smooth balls it was too much and he was soon shooting his hot creamy load down her throat. Nancy swallowed every drop of her husbands hot seed milking his now deflating cock of every last drop.

Afterwards Bic & Nancy both dressed. Nancy then used her compact fixed her make up before they headed back to the office area. Nancy could feel Rob's seed running down her thighs as she walked across the warehouse hoping it wasn't visible below the hem of her skirt. She was sore from the way he had stretched and fucked her little pussy with his monster cock which made her walk funny swaying her hips more than usual.

************

Bic and Nancy had lunch delivered to his office during which Bic explained that they would be going to meet with a new customer in the next town over to finalize the contract. The drive usually takes an hour to hour and a half depending on the traffic on the interstate.

As they drove in the car Nancy thoughts drifted to that mornings activities. Just before they got in the car to leave Nancy had gone into her husband's private bathroom. She had stripped down to her pantyhose and as she straightened them she looked at herself in the full length mirror. She took in the sight of the white stains on her pantyhosed feet from Chris's seed and then the huge cum stains on her pantyhose where they cover her ass and her still recovering pussy. She was a little apprehensive when Bic had forbidden her from changing them. But she was relieved when she finished dressing and the stains were fully concealed by her heels and the hem of her skirt. Then again to be perfectly honest the idea of walking around with cum stains of two different men on her pantyhose did excite her. Bic had also told her to remove her slip so that her breasts would now be visible through the diaphanous material of her sheer white blouse. They would now only be concealed by her blazer. This also had an effect on her nipples as the silky sheer material of her blouse rubbing against them tended to get her aroused.

As they entered the interstate traffic was light and Bic suggested that Nancy should take a "nap".

Nancy knew what Bic meant by a "nap" and she was immediately aroused by the idea. But also a little apprehensive.

You see Bic and Nancy had played this game before. When driving on the interstate Nancy would pretend to be asleep and would let the hem of her skirt ride up as well as opening her blouse partially exposing one of her breasts. Then they would find truckers she could tease with her exposed body. As they drove along the more attention the truckers would give her the more of her body would become exposed. In addition she would wear sunglasses so she could watch and see the truckers reaction without tipping them off.

But today would be different her pantyhose were clearly stained with cum from this mornings adventures. Then again how hot would it be for these strange men to see her cum stained pantyhose. They'd see what a naughty little slut she had been.

Nancy proceeded to open her blazer exposing her already hard nipples covered only by the transparent material of her white blouse. She then hiked her skirt up to the top of her thighs leaving just enough to cover her sex but exposing some of the cum stained inner thighs of her nylons. Next she reached into the glove compartment for her sunglasses and after putting them on she laid her seat back. This hiked up her skirt exposing her cum stained pantyhose covered pussy. Her lips were still red and puffy from the hard fucking Rob had given her with that beastly cock of his. Lastly she slipped off her heels and crossing her legs to again hide her sex she placed her feet on the dashboard leaving her cum stained nylon clad feet on full display.

As they approached the first trucker and Bic had lined up next to his door giving the driver a great view of his exposed wife. He kept pace with him until Nancy gave him the signal the trucker had noticed her. Bic then sped up and got about 50 yards ahead of the truck to see if the driver would attempt to keep up. He did but before Nancy could start her routine he took the off ramp for the next exit.

The second trucker they encountered was an older man probably in his late 50's or early 60's Nancy guessed. He had long mostly grey hair, his beard was unkempt and looked dirty because of the streaks of black hair mixed with the grey. He wore a dark blue sweatshirt with cut off sleeves. His left arm sitting on the door was tan with an impressive bicep and had thick black hair coating his forearm.

As he caught up Nancy started her show, She first uncrossed her legs and dropped one foot to the floor leaving her legs open giving the driver a great view of her stained pantyhose covered pussy. Seeing she had his attention Nancy continued by placing a hand on her nylon covered knee she made small circles with her fingers as she very slowly moved her hand up her silky pantyhose covered thigh. When her hand had reached her still swollen lips she felt the warm sensations of arousal building up inside her. This was confirmed by the familiar feeling of her womanly secretions emanating from her sex that had formed a wet spot on her pantyhose. She had to bite her lip as her fingers grazed her nylon clad lips slowly running them around her lips barely touching them. As her first finger slipped between her well lubricated lips she moaned softly and when she looked up at the trucker watching her she noticed that he was talking into the mic of his CB radio. This excited Nancy even more, not only was she turning on this lone trucker but he was telling his friends. She tried to imagine what he was saying. Was he telling them about the slutty rich bitch with the cum stained pantyhose giving him a hot show.

Nancy was working herself up into quite a frenzy. Two fingers now thrusting into her soaking wet pussy unable to fully penetrate herself as she stretched the nylon of her silky smooth pantyhose to their limit. Her other hand had now moved to one of her breasts and with two fingers she pinched her hard nipple through the flimsy transparent material of her silk blouse. As she started to push her hips up to meet the thrusts of her penetrating fingers Nancy's eyes met the truckers eyes. he looked as if her could see her eyes through her tinted sunglasses. She responded by seductively licking her lips with her tongue.

With her fingers lathered in her hot juices Nancy found her swollen clit and as she stroked it through the thin layer of her silky nylons she let out a loud guttural moan.

She was quickly losing control and she knew it wouldn't be long before she orgasmed. When Bic looked over at his wife, she had one hand squeezing her hard nipple through her blouse and the other alternating between frantically stroking her swollen clit and plunging deep as she could into her soaking wet pussy through her pantyhose. He knew she was close to an intense orgasm.

Bic quickly hit the excelerator taking them ahead of the trucker. "Honey you're going to have to stop and start putting yourself back together. Our exit is coming up."

Nancy glared at her husband in disbelief, angry that he had denied her release when she was so close to orgasm. Visibly frustrated Nancy quickly closed and buttoned her blazer, and slid the hem of her skirt back down to just above her knees. She then raise the seat back up and placed her sunglasses back in the glove compartment. After checking her makeup Nancy slipped her heels back on just as they pulled into the parking lot of their destination.

**********

They found a space fairly close to the entrance of the two story office building that overlooked the harbor. They were met at the reception desk by Ben. Ben was one of the thirty something year old partners of the company. He was handsome with an athletic build. His jet black hair was perfectly groomed and he was clean shaven. He wore a well fitted navy blue suit with a impecable white shirt and blue necktie.

"Welcome, great to see you both again." he greeted them with a smile as he shook Bic's hand and then Nancy's. "If you'll follow me this way Richard is waiting for us in the conference room." He continued as he led Bic and Nancy down the hall between the half wall cubicles. Nancy felt the eyes of a few of the employees on her. Both men and women.

As they entered the conference room Ben closed the doors behind them. The far wall was just a huge glass window with a great view of the harbor. To the left was a 75 inch TV screen and on the right an expensive painting with a dark brown wood credenza centered below it. In the center of the room was a long dark mahogany conference table surrounded by matching chairs. In the center was a pitcher of water surrounded by four glasses.

Facing them on the other side of the table stood Richard, He was the older of the two men in his late 30's with a touch of grey in his golden hair. He too was very handsome, well groomed, and clean shaven. Standing at 5'10" he had removed the jacket of his black fitted suit and his white shirt was perfectly pressed. He was in shape but not as muscular as Ben.

He extended his hand across the table to shake Bic's, "Hello again, how was the drive?" he asked.

Nancy blushed slightly as Bic answered, "Not bad went by rather quickly."

He turned his attention to Nancy and as they shook hands, "Always a pleasure to see you Mrs. Mitchum."

"You as well." Nancy replied.

After showing Bic and Nancy to their seats Ben went around to the far side of the table next to Richard.

Bic opened his briefcase and handed each man and Nancy a copy of the final contract in addition to keeping one for himself. As they went over the final changes to make sure everything was in order, Nancy had crossed her legs and as the silky smooth material of her pantyhose covering her thigh met the nylon covering her still engorged clit she felt a rush of excitement. She was still worked up from her "nap" on the drive in and she found that if she slowly kicked her leg up and down under the table that the sensation of the silky smooth nylon rubbing together was setting her loins afire. When Bic saw what she was doing he moved his hand to her nylon encased knee and started to massage up her thigh making small circles with his finger tips. Nancy uncrossed her legs giving him free access to move higher up her thigh. Nancy was finding it hard to concentrate on the contract and she felt her juices starting to boil. The higher Bic's hand went the more Nancy opened her legs making the hem of her skirt rise. When Bic's finger tips reached her wet pussy Nancy was ready to explode.

Bic saw Nancy bite down on her lip and he immediately pulled his hand away from her aching pussy and down to her knee. Nancy looked like a kid who just had their favorite toy taken away. Bic then squeezed her knee with his hand shooting her a look which Nancy knew all too well. He was denying her from pleasuring herself yet again.

Nancy felt that she was starting to perspire and she didn't know if it was that the room was hot or that she was still worked up from the drive or what had just happened under the table. It was indeed the room as this was confirmed as each man removed there suit jackets and hung them on the back of their chairs. Nancy felt the perspiration forming on her body and really wished she could remove her blazer as well. But flashing your breasts to the new clients would be inappropriate.

"Nancy, are you ok? You looked flushed." Ben commented. "I apologize, the thermostat has been acting up. The repairman was supposed to have it repaired earlier today. But he had to go back to his shop for a part."

Richard added. "Maybe you would be more comfortable if you removed your blazer."

"Yes honey why don't you remove your blazer." Bic said with a devilish smile on his face.

Nancy shot him a nasty look and then replied, "No I'm fine, but thank you for your concern. Bic would you be a dear and pour me a glass of water."

As the meeting continued and Nancy sipped her water she could feel the sweat forming on her chest and back.

Everything was in order and each man had signed every copy of the contract. They handed them over to Nancy so she could notarize them. As she placed her stamp on each copy and signed them the men continued there conversation all very pleased with themselves and their new business arrangement.

As she finished up returning each man's copy to them. Bic placed his in his briefcase along with Nancy's notary stamp. Richard and Ben placed theirs in the folders they had had in front of them. They both walked over to the small bar on the credenza. Ben filled four glasses about a 1/4 of the way with what seemed to be whiskey.

Richard waved for Bic & Nancy to come over, "Let's toast to our new partnership."

As Nancy turned to head in that direction Bic grasped Nancy's arm to temporarily stop her and whispered,"Well now that our business is concluded honey why don't you remove your blazer." Bic's statement shocked Nancy but as soon as their eyes met she knew he was serious.

Nancy smiled a wicked smile and slid her blazer off of her shoulders and then Bic helped take it the rest of the way. As it came off it was like a cool rush of air hit her chest. Her blouse was wet with sweat and was clinging to her body especially her breasts making them even more visible through the diaphanous material. Her nipples were still hard and she felt that warm tingling sensation between her legs. They then joined the others by the credenza.

Both Richard and Ben had loosened their ties and unbuttoned the top button of their shirts. After Ben had handed Bic & Nancy each a glass he took his own.

Richard raised his glass "A toast, to a long and prosperous relationship."

They all brought the glasses together and took a big swig. The Whiskey burned in Nancy's throat and she winced. Nancy then leaned against the credenza placing her glass behind her on it. Both Richard and Ben stood on either side of her eyeing her up and down like a piece of meat as they finished their drinks and placed the empty glasses on the credenza. Bic sat in the chair at the end of the table and turned around to face them still sipping his whiskey.

"Well gentlemen I think it's time we consummated our relationship don't you agree dear?" Bic said matter of factly.

Nancy now knew why he got her all worked up and then denied her. "Oh, yes of course my darling." Nancy said with a grin eyeing each mans crotch.

Richard was on her left and her kissed her hard on the lips as he clutched her left breast firmly in his hand. As Nancy returned Richard's kiss she soon felt Ben's hand on her leg just below the hem of her skirt and was soon running it up her nylon clad thigh. When Richard broke their kiss and moved his lips to her neck Nancy turned to Ben who immediately plunged his tongue into her mouth as he roughly kissed her. She felt her skirt rising on Richards side and he soon had a handful of her nylon clad little ass. As each man stepped back and slipped off their shoes while unbuckling their belts Nancy unzipped her skirt wiggled it down over her hips and pulled it down off her legs neatly folding it before placing it on the credenza. When each man had removed his trousers and underwear Nancy saw their hard cocks standing at attention for her. Both men were well groomed down there, Richard's stood at 7 or 8 inch with an average thickness while Ben's was only 6 inches long and thin. As the men approached Nancy she squatted down with her legs spread wide so that her nylon covered pussy was on full display. She took one of their cocks in each of her hands and began to gently stroke them. After spitting on Ben's cock to lube it up Nancy took Richard's into her mouth easily taking him into her throat balls deep while continuing to stroke Ben's. It wasn't long before she switched releasing Richard's with a thick coating of her saliva deposited on it. With it now well lubricated she jerked it a little harder as she took Ben balls deep into her hungry mouth maneuvering her tongue around his shaft. It didn't take long for Nancy's pussy to become soaking wet with her own juices.

Releasing both men Nancy stood up and as both men stroked their cocks as they watched Nancy unbutton and removed her sweaty blouse. Neatly folding it and placing it on top of her skirt. Richard grasped the pearls around Nancy's neck and used them like a leash leading her over to the conference table. Bic turned his chair around and slid it back from the table. Nancy was now seated on the end of the table facing Richard with her breasts now fully exposed. Richard moved down and started to run his tongue over her left breast, Nancy soon felt Ben's tongue on her right breast. Both men were now massaging her nylon clad thighs and Nancy moaned her approval and instinctively opened her legs to give them access to her soaking wet pantyhose covered pussy which was aching for some attention. Ben was the first to slip his fingers partially into her coating them in her sweet juices. When he moved them to her sensitive swollen clit Richard's fingers were pressing against the thin nylon pushing it as far as he could into her tight little pussy.

"OH my God!" Nancy exclaimed as she humped Ben & Richards fingers. She was panting heavily and her whole body started to shake with an intense orgasm.

"Ooooooh aaaaah mmmm so fucking good." she purred as she was finally allowed to release her orgasm. It sent shock waves reverberating through her entire body.

As she came down from her orgasm Richard pushed her back on the table with her head facing the glass window and her legs to the wall with the door they came in her head hung over the edge of the table and her ass sat on the edge of the opposite side. Richard massaged up her pantyhose legs, they were so smooth and silky to the touch as Ben ran his cock over Nancy's lips until she hungrily took it into her warm mouth. With her head hanging over the edge upside down his sweaty balls were hitting her nose. As Nancy sucked Ben's cock she felt Richard's cock pushing against the wet nylon of her pantyhose covered pussy.

Richard was soon moving his hands up to the waistband of her pantyhose pulling them down to mid thigh. He then lifted her legs over his shoulders and slid his cock balls deep into Nancy's waiting pussy. Richard was running his hands up and down her nylon clad legs kissing her silky smooth nylon covered calves as he fucked her tight little pussy. At the same time Ben continued fucked her warm mouth.

When Richard felt himself getting close to cumming he pulled out and motioned for Ben to trade places with him. Ben came around the table and easily buried his cock to the hilt into Nancy's sloppy soaking wet pussy. Richard held his cock as he offered Nancy his balls which she eagerly licked and sucked. What Ben lacked in size he made up for in technique, as he fucked Nancy's pussy he used his fingers to manipulate her swollen clit. Nancy was pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts. When she took Richard's cock into her mouth the taste of her own sweet juices combined with Ben's cock ramming her pussy and his manipulation of her clit she was soon coming hard again and she moaned her approval as her body began to spasm.