Pantyhose Tease - Nurturing Pete

Story Info
Nurturing my ex-supervisor's hosiery and stilettos fetish.
2.5k words
4.69
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might recall the interesting pantyhose and stiletto introduction between Pete and myself from my first story, 'Pantyhose Tease -- My Ex-Supervisor'. Since that day, our relationship as an intern and supervisor had never been the same. Over the remaining months of the internship, Pete and I became close and intimate quite quickly. Though we weren't dating, sometimes, I used to spend several Friday nights with Pete at his place after work.

Like people say, as 'the ice was broken and the line was crossed' so to speak, Pete and I didn't see the need for office etiquettes, instead we agreed to just be open and act like two good friends but of course with something special. And for office attires, Pete told me that he didn't want me to feel pressured to wear hosieries and stilettos just because of what happened, and just wear whatever I felt comfortable with. But if I wore them, he said he would be very appreciative of my decision. I told him that he didn't have to worry about that and that I was quite excited to dress up for work.

I loved dressing up and teasing Pete, and Pete loved appreciating and showing his gratitude for the exquisite exhibition. Pete had never failed to give me the total and undivided attention from the moment I walked into his office and until the moment I left. He knew how to submerge himself in the moment and enjoy the ride. And unlike some pigs I met much later on, Pete always a gentleman who made me feel special through his submission to me and my hosieries and stilettos.

Short tease and patting were most common but at times, it became a much bigger distraction which was difficult for us to resist, especially for Pete as he became increasingly obsessive on the fetish over time. At those moments, despite Pete being 31 years more senior than me, I had to be the grown up and simply close my legs to restore the healthy control! But sometimes, disciplining Pete was more fun and exciting!

When we had more time, like those Friday nights when we used to dine out or back at his place after the dinner, we enjoyed nice and slow plays, like as if we were having a course meal, taking it nice and slow, sometimes literally when were at a restaurant. It used to start with painfully teasing appetizers, followed by the main that was hot, steamy and full of different intense flavors, and complete the delightful occasion with wicked yet sweet and intimate desserts. Can you imagine it? If you were Pete, how would you have wanted it all? Love to hear your thoughts!

Every morning, I turned up to work dressed in something cheeky and exciting, from classy to slutty but always with a touch of elegance by showing off the silky and shiny hosiery clad legs in a pair of stiletto high heels. It was always fun watching Pete's reaction as I walked into the office. I could tell from his large grin and salivating mouth, that he was impatiently waiting for me, for the special nylon treats.

But being a cheeky bitch I was, I didn't indulge Pete's craving so easily. It didn't matter how impatient he was or how much he craved, I took my time and he had to wait until his nylon queen granted him such pleasure. That's right! Although, it was his office, the fetish kingdom was mine, and mine alone.

My favorite time to tease Pete was when he was on a conference call. As I begun teasing, Pete's eyes used to be gazed upon me and within minutes, he started to struggle trying to keep his composure and concentrate on the call. Instead of backing down, I used to turn up the heat by doing something sexier and more explicit.

For example, this one morning, I woke up feeling extra lustful so I decided to dress up more like a slut than sexy. So I turned up at Pete's office dressed in one-shoulder black minidress and hair down in natural curl and 6 inch classic stiletto pumps in patent black and with toe cleavage view, and underneath, I wore black half-cup lace bra that barely held my 42D perky and tender breasts, hardly covering my areola and nipples, exposing the remaining top half of the uncovered breasts soft and shiny skin, and a pair of glossy shine, sheer-to-waist (STW) pantyhose in deep black color with its gusset cut out with scissors, and another pair of glossy shine crotch-high black stockings with nylon-top and back-seam held by thin black lace garter belt, worn over the pantyhose.

I was so sexually charged up that morning that I was already wet while I was driving to Pete's. After parked my car, as I walked from the drive way to inside the office, I could feel my wetness starting to slide down my upper-inner thighs, and the sound of my stilettos clicking over the pavement and indoor tile floor felt louder and more arousing than usual, again probably because I was extremely turned on.

As I walked into the office, I could see that Pete was on a call with someone, presumably one of his clients, I thought. Just like every other day, Pete gave me a big smile with his sparkly eyes, gazed upon me, total consumed by me. I could tell from his facial expression, I didn't know how to react!

After leaving my belongings at my desk, I walked over to Pete desk, and wrote down a question on a post-it asking Pete how long the call was going to be. Pete wrote 15 to 20 minutes and tried to pat my butt so I stopped him gently and whispered into his ear, 'later'.

As Pete was talking to his client, I pulled a chair in front of his desk about a meter away then while standing next to the chair, I unzipped my minidress and dropped it onto the floor. I was only wearing the black lace half-cup bra, two layers of hosieries, black shiny pantyhose with cut-out gusset and black shiny back-seamed stockings with garter belt over the pantyhose, and my 6 inch classic pump stilettos with open toe and toe cleavage. Pete chocked for a second but continued to talk again.

Then I sat in the chair and leaned back with my legs opened and up in the air in v shape, then pulled back towards me, showing off in view of the legs from the tights to the feet and the crotch with fat puffy swollen labia lips poking through the cut-out gusset hole. Again, Pete chocked for a second but this time, he struggled to keep up with his speech.

I turned up the heat even more. I started to touch myself. I was gently caressing my swollen labia with my fingers, sliding up and down the labia libs. And as my wet pussy juiced built up, I started to spread the clear and thick honeylike juice all over the camel toe. By this time, I was so wet that the juice was not only covering my labia but also drooled down all over my asshole between my butt cheeks.

I turned up the heat further. I opened and pulled the labia lips to the sides and exhibited my pink clitoris and the inner hole of my pussy. I deliberately played with my vaginal muscle to gap my pussy hole as much as possible. I continued to touch myself, one hand massaging my pussy and the other hand massaging my tits and pinching my nipples. After a couple of minutes of self-stimulation, my body was ready to climax, my pussy was pulsating and my body started to spasm! Within seconds, as I bit my lips, my pussy flooded herself with a massive orgasm, squirting directly at Pete, it was so intense that my pussy juice went all over Pete's face and his desk, as if he was sprayed with a garden hose! But because Pete had to continue with the call, he carried on after quickly wiping his face with his hands. It was so erotic but also so funny how Pete reacted!

Although, the first orgasm felt incredible, it only made me wilder, and I was still in the horny-slut mood! So I unclipped my garter belts from my stockings and removed my stilettos to take off the stockings. Once the stockings were removed, I placed them around my neck and put my stilettos back on. Then I got off the chair, went down on my fours and crawled towards Pete under his desk. During this, Pete's eyes were locked onto me and watched every move I made through his transparent glass desk top.

Once, I reached Pete in his chair, as he was still talking, I unzipped his pants and pulled the pants and his underwear down to his ankles. I was very pleased to see his large and thick 7.5 inch throbbing cock and his large filled testicles sprung out, with his precum already dripping. I didn't waste any second. I started to orally pleasure him, starting from the tip of his big cock, tasting his sweet precum on top of his thick mushroom head. Then I started to lick my way down to his balls along the shift. I was like a hungry slut, I sucked on his balls and his shaft like a dirty slut, taking him all the way in, down the throat, gagging on it, absolutely loved it!

I could tell from his shaky voice and spasms on his thick cock muscle, he was very close. So I stopped sucking him, and slid on one side of the black back-seamed stockings over his long 7.5 inch cock and down to his balls. Then, I handed the other pair in Pete's hand. Without hesitation, Pete took the pair up to his face and started to smell it while he was talking. And with that I started to rub and suck his stocking clad cock. The stocking was soaked with Pete's overflowing precum and my saliva. He was rock hard and started to spams quite intensely! It was any second!

Then suddenly, in his shaky voice, told the other person on the phone, he had to go and ended the call abruptly. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. As I was sucking and jerking his stocking clad cock with my mouth, he screamed loud and exploded a few shots of his thick creamy and gooey spunk inside my mouth through the nylon stockings! I kept my lips tightly held around his shaft until he finished climaxing and calmed down while looking up at him, looking into his eyes. Once he calmed down, I open my mouth and got off Pete's nylon clad cock. Obviously, I swallowed some of his sperm chunks but there were also still quite a lot of his sperm chunks caught inside and over the stockings. So I licked it all off. Once, I removed the stockings from Pete's cock, I again, sucked and licked it clean for him.

With still some of his spunk residues inside my mouth, I stood up from the floor and leaned over Pete as he was still sitting in his chair and kissed him deeply, sharing some of his spunk with him as our tongues wrestled.

As our kiss continued, I climbed on top of Pete in his chair, and kissed some more. We kissed like lovers. After a few minutes of kissing, Pete was getting hard again and I was still wet then. What do you think happened next? Obviously, there weren't anything else to do except fucking! And fucking was what we did.

As we kissed, he unclipped my bra and it felt to the floor. Then I reached for his cock with my right hand and as I felt it was fully erected and hard, I placed his thick mushroom head directly below my cunt and let my cunt juice drool over him and lubricated him for little while before, thrusting myself down onto his 7.5 inch thick throbbing cock! Fuck it felt so amazing! I was ridding him and spanked by Pete like a naughty slut, moving in rhythm, up and down, up and down, slow then fast, again slow then fast, my tits bouncing up and down also.

I was moaning and Pete was groaning so loudly. Then Pete's phone rang and he was bit distracted by it and tried to reach for his phone. I pushed Pete back into his seat as I stared at him with the 'are you fucking serious look', yes the bitchy look! Pete got the message obviously and didn't bother with the phone anymore. So I decided to reward him with a surprise, anal surprise.

It was the first time we fucked anally. As you know, the pantyhose cut-opened gusset was only aligned with my pussy but not my asshole. So I ripped the gusset wider with my hands to expose my asshole. With that, I grabbed Pete's slimy and slippery cocked and placed it at the entrance of my asshole. Pete had the happy-surprise look on his face. With a kiss, I again thrusted myself down on his big cock and let him inside my butt. Pete was instantly in so much pleasure from my tight asshole. And within a few ass pumping, he told me that he was getting close. So, I stopped and quickly grabbed the clean pair of stockings from earlier and slid it over his cock like nylon condom. Then grabbed the other spunk soaked pair of stocking and placed it in his hand.

As I started to ride his stocking clad cock with my butt, Pete started to sniff the spunk soaked stocking. It looked so hot! We were both getting louder and faster, driven to orgasm by each other! Within minutes, we both climaxed at the same time as we held each other and kissed tightly. Because of the stocking somewhat blocking Pete's ejaculation, I couldn't feel his spunk shot inside my asshole but I could still feel the series of spasms from his cock muscle. And I also returned him my pleasure by squirting all over his crotch, as if someone poured a bottle of water all over him.

I allowed Pete to remain inside my butt until he calmed down. Once his cock returned to its normal size, he naturally slipped out of my asshole. When I stood up, I could see his thick white creamy semen chunks all over the black stocking. Like a good slut, I peeled the stocking off Pete's cock and licked and sucked it all off with mouth. Then we kissed some more then, got up, headed into the shower to clean up. And for you pantyhose lovers out there, yes, I kept my ripped pantyhose on during the shower because Pete also liked it like you do.

If you are still reading this, I hope you enjoyed the story. And as always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and if you had any similar experiences.

This was one of the hottest sex I had with Pete, and there are still more to share with you. But perhaps next time. Until then, thanks for reading!