Paolina is Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina introduced me. "This is my old friend Corey. Corey, this is my new friend Brooke."

So this was Brooke! Brooke gave me an open-hearted smile.

"Congratulations!" she said to me. "I'm so very, very happy for you both. I just love Paolina."

Gina's eyes beamed at the absurdity of it all. "Her name is Brooke," she repeated, "and she'll be your fluffer tonight."

"Oh no," corrected Brooke, in earnest. "No one touches Corey except Paolina. I'm fluffing everybody else."

Gina blinked.

"What can I say?" offered Brooke. "I love cock. Not that I wouldn't want to," she said, touching my arm lightly. "Blow you, I mean. You're very good looking."

Before my knees could give out, Stuart—the guy in the boots—appeared at the kitchen door looking out on the yard. I noticed someone had cut the background music. Stuart raised a ridiculous hand-held dinner gong and gave it a bash.

"Paolina is served! Downstairs in fifteen minutes. Places, everyone!"

I didn't like the way he put it.

"Here we go!" chirped our fluffer, giving me an encouraging smile as she moved toward the house.

I turned to Gina. I was very nervous. I was also very aware of Gina's quiet beauty.

"I'm really glad you came," I told her.

She acknowledged the moment, then gave a little nod toward the house.

"Duty calls," she said.

I returned to the living room, which had become a frenzy of activity. The obnoxious rattle of dozens of paper sacks banging open filled the room. Each guest had been given a sack to store his clothes, each bag marked with the matching number of his name tag.

Heidi, mistress of the house, barked a string of commands to her guests. "Strip off quickly, gentlemen. Put your shoes and clothing in your bag—double check the number—and place your bags neatly along the walls. Cell phones completely off and in your bag!"

If it wasn't quite real to me before, it was now. The room was choked with naked male bodies and dicks of every size and faith. A small number were already engorged. It had never been necessary to feel self-conscious about the size of my own penis, but at that moment I realized a case could be made.

It was obvious to anyone that Paolina had a physical type when it came to sex partners. High definition upper bodies. A majority of these guys paid a lot of attention to their arms, pecs and shoulders. Well, so did I.

Heidi controlled the room. She was wearing black patent heels and an awesome leather catsuit. Tight x-lacing criss-crossed up the front of each leg. The lacing was repeated over a tantalizing keyhole cutout above her tits, which compressed a glimpse of cleavage. The lacing tied off at a wide neck collar. Heidi's hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail, and her makeup was more severe than I'd seen earlier.

I was never, ever going to be allowed to see this woman's nipples, was I?

She noticed the lone straggler who had yet to strip down. Me. Her leather squeaked as she stepped forward.

"What are you, special? Off with 'em!" she snapped.

All eyes were on me, and I did as I was told. It was our ceremony, but it was Heidi's show. Gina, standing in the archway to the kitchen, watched me step out of my boxers. But I'd acted too late to make a real impression. It was clear Gina's mind had already been blown by the sheer variety of other penises in the room.

"The line forms at the bottom of the staircase," ordered Mistress Heidi. "I want you single file up the stairway. When I walk down into my dungeon, I want enough room to pass without obstacles, and that includes erect dicks. Turn around against the wall if you fucking have to.

"I... want... it... absolutely quiet so everyone can hear his number called," she continued. "No breaks in the action! All I want to hear are screams and moans, which I'd better only hear in the play area. You will all get your turn when you all follow the rules."

I heard several voices instinctively answer "Yes, Mistress," Gina's among them. Gina was always one for good manners.

A single file formed to the right on the dimly lit staircase. Mistress Heidi descended into the shadows of her dungeon, her ankle boots clattering on the wooden treads. Two of the men faced the wall as needed, hiding their erections. Others lowered their eyes in advance of her passing.

A very naked Brooke soon followed. Her body was astonishingly beautiful. I was especially taken with the contrast of her curiously plump pussy (shaved clean) and her swimmer's body. She padded down the darkened staircase in her bare feet and a smile stolen from the Buddha. She carried a tiny clutch purse in her hand.

Gina drew up next to me, interrupting both my reverie and my stirring penis. Gina stood out at the moment. Heidi and Paolina had granted her an exemption from the enforced nudity. I didn't mind. In fact, I preferred the delayed gratification of undressing Gina myself in just a few weeks.

"You're next, Chief." She gestured to the staircase. "Get a move on."

Gina followed me closely down the stairs. I wrote it off as the impulse to stick to the one naked guy she actually knew here in these shadows.

My eyes adjusted to the eerie lighting of the dungeon. There was no mistaking where I would be sitting. The strange "interrogation" chair sat among some other curious BDSM pieces on a kind of stage, a raised platform overlooking the rest of the space. The chair was accentuated by a warm glow courtesy of an overhead track light.

The chair was equipped with leather restraints for ankles, wrists, thighs, upper arms and neck. The seat of the chair was particularly ingenious. When strapped into the chair, the design of the seat forced the occupant's legs open, exposing vulnerable genitalia.

I reminded myself that I'd agreed to this. In for a penny, in for a pound. But the sight of that ominous device released a new kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach.

Heidi, standing at the edge of the glow next to the chair, gave the seat a pat. "Get comfy," she told me. "Gina, would you like to buckle up our observer?"

The request was friendly, but it wasn't a request.

"Ankles first," Heidi instructed. "Then work up."

I wondered what difference it made which straps were first. Sly Heidi! The answer was apparent after Gina mounted the platform and knelt down to buckle my ankles. Suddenly we were both uncomfortably aware of just how close my cock was to Gina's face.

As Gina buckled down my thighs, her forearm accidentally grazed the head of my dick and I stiffened further.

"This is fun!" she smiled, as she tugged and locked down one of the wrist straps. It was plain from the look on her face she'd never experienced anything remotely like this craziness. I felt her mind alive with fascination.

I had another queasy moment when Gina, under Heidi's supervision, carefully buckled the last restraint. Being strapped to a chair by Gina had been fun, but the too-vulnerable feeling of a leather strap immobilizing my neck felt serious indeed.

Gina looked down at me. "Enjoy," she said.

My exposed cock twitched as she left the platform. Although she often complained about the shape of her body, I had always liked the sight of Gina's soft curves. Heidi glanced at my twitching cock and chuckled as she followed Gina off the platform.

The interrogation chair overlooked—naturally—the equally ingenious sex chair below. This chair occupied its own warm pool of light.

The sex chair was designed to aid any number of positions with simple adjustments. At the moment it was facing me: I would be able to watch Paolina's every expression, even over the head of a man fucking her. I felt a pang of envy. The cushioning of the sex chair looked far more comfortable than what I was sitting on.

There was a waist-high table in the space behind the sex chair. On the table I could make out a small selection of items that would prove useful as the night progressed. A riding crop hung from a hook on the side of the tabletop.

Mistress Heidi took an index card from the table. She crossed through the shadows to the bottom of the stairway.

"I want silence," said Heidi to the congregants, and the male murmur hushed.

"A reminder about the protocol. Once you've had your congress with Paolina, you are to leave my dungeon, locate your clothes, and go back out into the world. Please accept one of the little gift-wrapped presents we've prepared for you as a token of remembrance of our gathering. They're in the basket by the front door."

What the hell? I thought. Heidi continued:

"Paolina asked me to share this with you all.

"My honored guests; you dearly beloved; and those of you whose names I never knew: I 'd like to speak to you from my heart.

You might be surprised when I tell you that each of you here tonight has meant something dear to me, at one time or another, in some way or another, no matter how briefly. Or even anonymously.

"I believe in the Divine. I believe in the profane. We live our lives in the light, and also in the shadows.

"Tonight you 've met the wonderful man I'm about to marry. Tonight, you and I will say goodbye to the profane happiness we once brought to each other's bodies and our inflamed imaginations, and I will greet the divine happiness of my new life with Corey.

"I have loved—yes, loved—so many, many people in so many moments in so very many ways. Do you know I loved each of you in those moments? It 's because I love—and I honor—lust.

"Lust brought me to each one of you. Lust brought Corey to me. I love lust, and lust is here for the taking tonight, in honor of my lust and my love for my husband-to-be.

"When you remember this night and what we experience here, I hope you will also remember the love that filled this room."

Heidi handed the card off to Gina.

"Let the bride-to-be enter this space," announced Heidi. Then: "Come here, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," came Paolina's reply from the top of the stair.

I heard Paolina's first halting step. I wasn't positioned to see her, although I was able to see several men—their erections stiffening—look hungrily in her direction.

Halfway down the stairs, she came into my view. Christ, she looked sexy! Paolina wore a stunning ensemble of lingerie right out of a film noir, a sinner's vision in cream silver and black accents. A harlot's wedding dress. A beautiful plunge bra above. Just below her navel, a black garter belt anchored satin straps that trailed over cream silk panties. These held up Paolina's wispy, seamed stockings.

Leather ivory pumps all but completed the picture. The crowning touch was the vintage pillbox hat paired with the birdcage veil obscuring Paolina's face.

The shadows on the staircase only heightened the noirish aura of her entrance. She did not look at me. The moment she came into view, I saw her raise her fingers at her wrist—just for the tactile pleasure of grazing the line of penises that bobbed in her wake.

Heidi let that infraction slide.

Paolina reached the bottom of the stair and stood before her mistress, with her head lowered.

"Greet your fiancé."

Paolina climbed the platform, still not making eye contact. She stood before me and raised her veil. She bent to kiss my lips. My head was too immobilized to really respond. She held my eyes for a beat. Then she lowered the veil and cast her eyes downward.

(I learned later how an array of pins and combs held the hat and veil tightly in place, as she'd wanted both to stay put throughout the rigors of the night. Heidi and Brooke had bet against this possibility.)

"Posture!"

Paolina obeyed. Wrists behind her back, eyes down, tits out.

In the shadows below me, on the floor, I caught the strange sight of naked Brooke settling comfortably into a plush dog bed.

Heidi instructed Paolina to come down from the platform and take her proper place in the sex chair.

"Steady her," said Heidi.

Gina provided a hand as Paolina negotiated the steps from the platform. Paolina asked her Mistress for permission to step out of her pumps. This was denied. As a result, Paolina positioned herself into the piece of strange furniture with a certain gracelessness.

As Paolina settled herself, I watched Brooke absently apply a heavy coat of lip gloss in preparation for her assigned duty. Gina watched this too, doing her best to process the strangeness of it all.

"Call the first numbers," said Heidi.

Gina glanced up at me before reaching into what appeared to be a black spandex hood. Drawing numbers from a hat! Was Heidi enjoying using my innocent friend as her personal dungeon's assistant? Of course she was.

Gina withdrew two slips of paper.

"Number 6 and Number 29 on deck," said Gina in the shadows, toward the men lining the darkened staircase.

"Louder," corrected Heidi.

"Number 6 and 29 on deck!" repeated Gina.

Paolina's narrow legs, in her sexy silk stockings, were spread obscenely in the chair. Her splayed knees were resting on two cushioned supports. I knew how exposed she felt. Paolina's current position was in slutty contrast to the suggestive mystery she'd exuded during her entrance. In the unreal glow around her, I thought I was able to make out a little stain of anticipation darkening her panties.

Paolina took two deep breaths. Our eyes met, and I tried to look encouraging from my helpless position.

"I love you," she mouthed.

Brooke raised herself to a kneeling position and shook out her arms and shoulders. Number 6 approached her, his cock fully aroused and bobbing as he walked. Number 29 followed.

Number 6 looked maybe ten years older than Paolina. And though he was a good-looking guy who obviously kept himself in shape, I wondered what the story had been between this man and my fiancée.

Without a word, and as easily as two ballroom dancers slid into position before a waltz played, Brooke lifted her head and 6's erect cock slipped into her mouth. She took his full length deep into her throat in one movement. Gina's eyes grew wide as Brooke began her evening's work. Number 29 stroked himself as he waited his turn.

I've known lots of girls who like giving blowjobs. There are girls who love giving blowjobs, rightfully proud of their life-affirming skills. And then there are the specialists of this world, Brooke among them, blessed with the oral ability to transport a man unto realms not of this world.

At least that's how it seemed to me when 6 let out a series of surprised gasps while Brooke fluffed him. I saw Paolina, lying on her back in the chair, absently touch herself over her panties while she watched the pre-show. Paolina was as turned on by Brooke's oral ballet as Gina was transfixed.

I saw Number 6's brain melt when Brooke temporarily withdrew his cock on an out-stroke. She ran the head of it slowly around the "O" of her lips, her thumb pressing just below his frenulum. It was as if she were applying another round of lip gloss using his pre-cum. This prompted comments of admiration and some FoMO moans from the men on the staircase.

Brooke engulfed his cock again with another effortless swallow, her chin touching the stranger's balls. The man's weak-kneed groan filled the room.

"That's enough mouth for you," said Heidi. "There's a lady over here just dripping for your dick. Read the room, fella."

Number 6 quickly took his place between Paolina's legs.

"Oh my God," I heard myself say.

My eyes were riveted to the scene about to unfold. I wanted to lean in for an easier view, but couldn't. Even Brooke wanted to see those first pushes of 6's dick into my fiancée's pussy—something I wouldn't be able to see from my angle. Brooke kept Number 29 in an erect holding pattern, pumping his dick with her hand.

"Hi, Preston," said Paolina with that flirty tone of voice I knew so well. "What brings you around?"

"The best reunion invite of my life," Preston answered with a grin. "I see you're dressed for the occasion."

Paolina gasped a little. It took me a moment to understand why. Preston was apparently rubbing the head of his dick along the top of her panties, which were inconveniently trapped underneath the garter straps holding up her stockings. Lovely to look at, lousy design.

Paolina spoke to me as he continued to tease her clit. "Remember the math teacher I fucked all semester in my junior year? This is Preston."

"Nice of you to invite me," said Preston, without turning in my direction.

"Both of you talk too much," said Heidi. "Are you gonna fuck her or take her out for coffee?"

Some laughter from the staircase. "Yeah, fuck that slut already!" came one of the voices.

"That's my fiancée you're talking about," I answered, only half in jest. More laughter.

Heidi snatched the riding crop from the table and struck the side of Paolina's chair for attention.

"Not... one... more... fucking... word!" Heidi commanded the men on the stair, her anger palpable. "This is a place of reverence. Am I understood?"

The shocked silence was answer enough.

"The only noise you're allowed to make is when you're standing between my friend's legs. I will not tell you again." She turned to Preston. "Now Fuck! This! Slut!"

Heidi punctuated her words with the surprise of three alternating slaps across Paolina's nipples, which were barely protected by her satin bra. Paolina cried out.

"What's wrong now?" demanded Heidi of Preston. "Are you gonna let a damp pair of panties stand in your way? The lady is in heat! She needs dick. And you can't tear away a simple article of clothing?"

He made the attempt, but the hem of the panties was stubborn.

"I hope you fuck better than you take direction," sneered Heidi, grabbing the pair of blunted EMT shears from her table. Heidi did the job herself, cutting through Paolina's expensive panties in two sharp snips. She tossed the wrecked garment in Gina's direction.

Preston immediately shoved his cock into Paolina's dripping hole. Paolina gasped and her back arched, which gave Heidi the opportunity to yank Paolina's bra forward. Heidi snipped through the pretty black band between the cups. Both halves of the bra fell to the sides of the chair, exposing Paolina's flushed breasts. Heidi returned the shears, then tugged at Paolina's stiff nipples in rhythm with Preston's aggressive strokes. Again Paolina yelped.

I felt Gina wince at the nipple abuse. In contrast, Brooke was indifferent to Paolina's cries. She was cheerfully fluffing Number 29 with a saliva-rich blowjob.

Heidi, standing behind Paolina's headrest, bent to cup Paolina's stinging breasts in her hands. She soothed the shock to Paolina's nipples by massaging her playfriend's areolae with her thumbs.

Preston unconsciously picked up the pace and force of his thrusts, as if in competition with Mistress Heidi's touch.

"Fuck, I've missed your pussy! You feel so fucking good."

"So do you," Paolina half-whispered through a staggered breath.

"Remember when I..." Preston trailed off, temporarily overcome by sensation. "Remember when I... fucked you behind.... behind the auditorium curtain...?"

"Yes-ss," nodded Paolina with a knowing grin.

I'd heard this story. The two had fucked soundlessly just feet away from a rival professor of Preston's, who was delivering a lecture on the other side of the curtain.

"You horny little cockslut," said Heidi, continuing her tender circles around Paolina's stiffened nipples. "I would have had the dean expel you immediately. For corrupting the staff."

This earned a cock-choked snort from Brooke.

Heidi yanked Paolina's nipples roughly. Paolina yelled "Yes, Mistress!"—an automatic response.

"I wish you could see this, Corey. Professor Preston's cock isn't bad at all. His dick is just as hard as yours is," she taunted. "It's sticky and it's shiny... it's just glistening with your fiancée's desire. Now how could that be, I wonder? Where's Corey's cock? Paolina's pussy must be very confused right now, poor thing. Your bride-to-be has to offer up her confused kitty to any man who wanders between her legs."