Paperwork Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma has conflicting ideas about slavery.
3.1k words
4.59
14.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in shock, pun very much so NOT intended, of the prod Eric used on me. He was pulling my leash hard. I didn't care where I was being taken I just wanted to not feel that pain ever again. My chains made a small rattle noise on the vinyl floors, but that small sound kept reminding me of my situation. Collared, cuffed, chained and naked, or just shortly, slave naked.

Finally my handler stopped. I looked up to see what was happening. He was talking about me to a lady at a desk. Odd, that desk looked very familiar. That's when it hit me. It was the desk in the main Service NB room. My face went red. I felt so embarrassed, I felt as if all eyes were on me. Giving a quick peak I could see every man in the room eye banging me.

But as much as it was utterly embarrassing it was kind of nice to have such attention from strangers. Never in my life did so many look at me and for a reason like my sexy naked body displayed before them. I slowly began to look around and enjoy the looks I got. I could see a young man around 18 years old that was nervously crossing his legs.

This embarrassing moment quickly became a hot as fuck scenario. I could feel a drop or two of my own juices run down my leg.

"Alright, it's time slave." Eric said as he yanked my leash even harder.

I followed on my hands and knees but this time I kept up with him and there was some slack on the leash. Eric seem to appreciate it as I received a pat on the head and a "good girl."

Just that feeling of that small praise meant everything to me in that moment. I never really thought of myself as a people pleaser in general but it did feel good to make him happy. I wonder if he'd let me suck his...

Whoa! Where did that come from?! Why am I thinking about this? I'm NOT that type of girl... right?

Eric did another stop and spoke to an older lady wearing a lab coat. Something about me being ready for some examination...? Wait yes! My examination! That's why I'm here! There has to be something in that devox spray.

"Alright 4456, I'll be leaving you in the good hands of Doctor Connors. Be good."

With that Eric left. I didn't want to upset Dr. Connors so I kept my eyes low, only looking at her steep toed shoes.

"It's alright 4456, you can look at me. I'm not like those animals."

I slowly looked up at her and was welcomed with a warm smile. Dr. Connors had to be around 55 to 70 years old. She gave me a caring grandmother vibe that makes the best cookies at Christmas.

"Alright let's get you talking again, come here." Dr. Connors motioned for me to climb on the small doctor's bed with the parchment paper on it.

I climbed to the best of my ability while trying to not make too much noise with my chains. She then handed me a small vial of a dark green liquid.

"Go on drink it all, it doesn't taste good but you'll be able to talk again. Also here, drink some water afterwards." Handing me a plastic water bottle.

I took the entire green liquid into my mouth and swallowed it all. It had a horrible taste of just pure bitterness with a strong aftertaste of salt. It honestly tasted like Jäger. I drank a bit of the water, then I realized how dehydrated I was and almost chugged the whole thing.

"Easy, easy girl. Now try to talk."

"H..." I couldn't form the word.

"Try again girl, come on."

"H... Hi?" I did it! I could speak again! "Oh my god!" Hi! Thank you Ma'am!"

I had been devoxed once before at school during the mandatory slave class and I remember missing so terribly the ability to speak for myself.

"There you go. Now what's your name?"

"My name is... Em... my name is 4456." God I hated saying that. It made feel so used and like a piece of meat. Urgh! Grossed me right out.

"No I mean your real name. My name's Bonnie, Doctor Bonnie Connors. I'm not like the other employees here."

Well that's a first. So far the desk lady, Amy and Eric had treated me like just another slave girl but this old lady was genuinely nice to me. I bet she was real popular with the slaves here.

"My name's Emma Bleich."

"Nice to meet you Emma. Now I'm going to take your blood, are you afraid of syringes?"

"Well I'm not the biggest fan of them but I shouldn't faint at least."

Bonnie let out a small chuckle before continuing. "So tell me what's your story?" Bonnie began preparing her needles and cleaned my arm with some disinfecting cloth.

"What do you mean Ma'am?"

"Drop the Ma'am, I know I'm old and I'm not going to use a prod on you. I mean how did you end up in the collar?"

"Oh... well..."

"It's ok honey, you don't have to tell me."

I hesitated a bit. I was very ashamed of my situation. Especially the fact that I'm an anti-slavery activist who's now in slavery. It wasn't the best look. Plus I still had my doubts about Bonnie. I don't know. She seemed too good to be true. But I could be wrong.

"I'll tell you my story, how about that?"

"...Ok."

"Good girl. So I've been treating slaves like you for the last 4 years. I was a family doctor for 27 years before that. But when slavery became legal I saw an opportunity. I knew that slaves would be treated badly by anyone who could take advantage of the system. So I quit my job and took this one to help slaves in their journey."

Bonnie continued. "I try my best to treat the slaves that pass through here as human as I can. This place and other slave markets are known for dehumanizing the girls. It's wrong. But I figured that I can do something by becoming a slave doctor and psychiatrist."

"Well that's very noble of you Ma'am... uh..

I mean Doctor."

"Bonnie is fine."

Bonnie's kindness boosted my confidence a bit and I began thinking about my situation.

"I'm here for a new I.D, but my physical appearance has changed so much that they needed a medical examination. And since the civilian doctor's out, they sent me here instead. Now I'm a temporary slave and I don't know why but it can't stop being turned on by everything around me." I began tearing up a bit. Bonnie took me in her arms and said softly;

"It's ok honey, it happens to nearly every girl that goes through here. You're not the only one."

Bonnie broke the hug and looked me straight in the eyes. "How do you feel being in slavery?"

"I don't know... it's a strange feeling."

"If you don't want to end up a slave you need to figure it out Emma."

"Yeah..." I stayed quiet while Bonnie took my blood.

"Alright, now there's only two tests left to do and you'll be good to go. You're going to have to pee in this cup and then I'll be inspecting your anus for any unwanted diseases."

"What! No! I'm not doing that!"

"Listen to me carefully Emma, I'll be nice and gentle with you as long as you are the same to me. Now I can have wranglers come in here and make you do it but I think that we'd both prefer to not retreat to doing that, right honey?"

Bonnie was right on that. I was technically a slave and a slave must obey. I should count myself lucky that she gave me the talk to tell me to obey as I'm sure most others would simply shock me or whip me for daring to say no.

"Now be a good girl for me and squat down over there on the floor drain. I'll place a cup below your pussy, try to get as much as you can in it. And no, don't worry, I won't be making you lick the drops that don't make it in."

I got off the sheet bed and crouched on the metal floor drain. It was cutting through my feet. I didn't want to stand here any longer than needed. Bonnie placed the cup under me and I relieved myself. To my surprise I filled it and barely missed a drop.

"Alright, good. I'll be running this through tomorrow. Now, move off the floor drain and come here to the metal table." This metal table was at the height of a coffee table oddly enough but it did make it very easy for a shackled slave like me to climb on it.

I was on all fours on the table when Bonnie hooked chains that kept me solidly restrained to the table itself. She did this on all my cuffs and attached a chain to the back of my collar that kept my head held high. If I tried to lower my head or turn it around I would choke myself.

Then came a ball gag. I would take this rubber ball in my mouth ANY DAY over the devox that I'm still sure mad me horny.

"Alright honey, this might hurt a bit."

I prepared myself mentally for the pain of someone touching my asshole. But it wasn't pain. Bonnie inserted 1 then 2 fingers and... my goodness! It felt so goooood!

I began rocking back and forth with her fingers and my lewd act was swiftly responded with a hurtful spank.

"I'm not here to please you, little slut. Stop moving!"

All of that speech went in one ear and out the other. I was in bliss. Never had I allowed a guy to fuck me anally and never had I played around with my own asshole but man oh man I had missed out!

Bonnie eventually pulled out her fingers which made me whine in my gag. She came around and undid the chains, clipped a leash to my front ring and led me to a waiting room for slaves. There was a number of steel poles with hoops on the pole to easily attach a leash and a soft rubber mat for the slave to kneel on.

Bonnie took out the gag and then looked at me with disappointment. I had a bad feeling about this.

"I guess you're not that different from the other girls. Just another sex depraved slut."

"Mmmmmfffffnnnnn!" That was all that came out from me attempting to deny her claim but it was useless with the gag in.

I began tearing up from my shame. Damn it! I finally found someone who was like me in a way and I fucked it all up by being a slave slut.

Mistress Bonnie took out a walkie talkie and switched it on.

"This is Dr. Connors. Yes, she's all done. Ok. Sounds good she'll be waiting for you."

Bonnie gave me one last look before leaving me. Well at least I was done with that and now I could go back to service NB and get my new I.D.

_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

Amy showed up at the door, she exchanged a few words to Dr. Connors, then she undid my leash from the post. But as she was doing so she asked;

"Wait, why is she gagged?"

"She was disappointing." Dr. Connors replied in disgust.

This made Amy crack a smile. "I keep telling you Bonnie, you expect too much of these girls."

"Hmpf! Just take her out of my sight."

"Will do Doctor. Come on 4456, time to get you freed."

Freed? Freed?! Here I thought I was about to be enslaved for cumming so much. Although, strangely enough being enslaved did sound nice. Orgasms every day and being chained like a piece of property...

"Wait stop! Control yourself!" I thought. "I can't end up enslaved just because it feels good now! It might not feel so good when I'm stripped of all human rights and reduced to a slave girl for the next however many years."

Amy led me through the facility hallways, I actually met slave 3380 who was likely on her way to get her medical examination.

While we passed each other she gave me a slight smile and a wink. After we passed her and the wrangler who was holding her leash Amy let out a sigh. I looked up at her with confusion.

"I'm gonna vent to you 4456 and you're not gonna say anything about this to anyone. Understood?"

I quickly nodded, curious of what she was talking about.

"So this girl that we just passed, her slave number being 3380, she keeps coming back every few months and take a whole 30 days voluntary enslavement contract and goes for private sale. It's now been the 6th time that she does this. I'm glad to have a returning customer that knows the routine and that doesn't give us wranglers any trouble. But what bothers me about the voluntary enslavement is that is wranglers can't get a commission on the slave girl because she enslaved herself, well, voluntarily. She knows this and always says things just on the line of disobedience but more of a sassy comment. Employees can't punish slaves for anything, if we use our prods we need to have a reasonable reason for doing so. I've seen this girl who used it on as many slaves as possible and when the damn thing ran out of juice and she was confronted about it with the store manager she got herself enslaved for abusing slaves."

"Point is, we hate that slut. She just comes here and every time goes for the minimum of 30 days. We've tried everything to get her to submit to full enslavement but always resists all of our attempts."

I had to admit that while crawling on all fours and listening to Mistress Amy vent to me about 3380 I wasn't really listening but instead I was actually thinking about doing the same thing. I could experiment with slavery for a month by selling myself privately to someone and be a real slave for 30 days. But who would I trust to own me?

I was broken out of my day dreams when we reached the same office that I had stripped. I was in public at that point. Crawling on all fours, slave naked. I for some reason did not mind it. People who in line to get their number were looking at me with lusty eyes but I didn't mind. Maybe I could really become a good slave.

Amy sat me on a bench and began to undo the chains on my cuffs. Once she was done with the wrists and ankles she went on to undo the cuffs themselves. When a cuff was removed I felt honestly naked. It didn't feel right not having my cuffs on.

Wow, I literally just referred to the cuffs as MY cuffs. Was I already too far gone? Should I tell Amy to put them back on and shove me in her face and eat her pussy and lick...

Oh my god! What is going on!? Stop it Emma! By the time I regained my mind I realized that I was once again fully naked.

"Alright Miss Emma, you're good to go, remember to grab your paperwork at the front desk and have a good day."

"Thank you Mistress... I, uh... Amy. Thank you Amy."

That little mistake made Amy chuckle. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll be calling me that again soon enough."

My face went red, I got up from the bench and was about to step out into service NB again when Amy said;

"Aren't you forgetting something Emma?"

I looked back at Amy leaned on the wall next to the bench arms crossed with a suave smile. She then pointed to a pile of clothes on a nearby bench.

My face had to be 3rd degree burnt color of red. I quickly grabbed my clothes and dressed as Amy looked upon me, clearly checking me out again. I then walked out in the main lobby area of service NB. I grabbed the paper from my medical examination from the front desk, the lady gave me a number and as she handed it to me she said;

"Had a good time girly?"

I was still too ashamed to answer so I just scurried to the many chairs sat down and waited. My number was called a few minutes later. I went up to the desk that my number called out, I explained my situation and showed my I.D and my medical exam paper.

The clerk looked through my things and motioned me to follow. I was directed to the large camera. My picture was taken and that was that.

I walked out of the building with my new I.D in hand. As I got into my car I noticed a man coming up to me. I rolled my window down to see what he wanted.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked.

"No but I may be able to help you lassy." This was an older man of I'd say around late fifties and clearly scottish. "I saw your examination paper and you qualified for slave hot, but something that trouble me is that you're not chipped or graded."

Great another one of these bozos who is all confused as to why I'm not chipped and graded.

"Here, take this and give it some thought." The man handed me a smallish cartboard box.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a special coupon and a gift from one of our wranglers." Think about it. And with that he left.

I opened the box carefully and saw there was a coupon for a free premium grading and chipping as well as a private sale auction. Whoa... this is a hell of a coupon. This whole package usually costs around 1100$. This is one hell of an opportunity.

I put the paper aside, the other item in the box gave me thrills down my entire body and immediately turned me on. It was a set of leather cuffs and a REAL steel slave collar. There collar was engraved with my slave number.

"See you soon 4456, Mistress Amy."

The end.