Papi and Rose - A New Dynamic Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose' new predicament starts to take on a new meaning.
1.6k words
4.48
6.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II

It was dark in my confines, and her jaw ached from the oversized ball gag that her husband had strapped tightly around her head. She groaned through the gag as her back and knees were sharp with pain growing in intensity as each minute passed by, in what he had called his new toy closet, right before he shut the door, and his footsteps faded out of earshot. She felt the small sensation of his cum that he had deposited inside herm dripping slowly out of her pussy and down across the tip of her clit, where it dripped onto the floor beneath her. Somehow, she knew that losing his cum was probably going to be worth a punishment at some point later on.

The worse the pain in her back and knees got, for some reason, the wetter her pussy got, and the wetter her pussy got, the redder and hotter her face got. Hot with the humiliation she was feeling, from being trussed up in a closet in the dark, helpless and waiting for him to return. Then of course, he could be gone for hours. He had gotten his, as the proof lay steadily seeping out of her pussy. It would probably be hours before he felt the need or even wanted to relieve himself again. The thought of her being left there for so long excited her to the point that goose-bumps rose all over her body, and before long, she was grinding her hips in the air, at nothing of course, but grinding none-the-less, as her cream flowed slowly down the insides of her legs, and more of his cum dripped from her pussy, to her clit, then again to the floor.

She was lost in her thoughts and grinding away at nothing, at any attempt at all to feel some sort of pressure on her sex, grinding away like a wanton slut, just waiting for a cock to feel her, when she heard what sounded like a car door shut. Her ears pricked up and she stopped grinding almost immediately as she strained to hear through the closet door; was that really a car door, or was her mind simply playing tricks with her due to her current predicament. It must have just been her imagination and she let herself fall back into the rhythm of her poor attempts of stimulation, but then she heard footsteps. Something was off however, because it didn't sound like just the one heavy set of footsteps that would indicate that he had returned for her, but instead she could hear his heavy footsteps, and what sounded like another lighter set as well. Would he really have someone else in the house while he had her in a predicament like this?

No, he wouldn't do that, of course he wouldn't. She half chuckled through the gag at the silliness of her thought and her wild imagination, but she stopped short and froze completely when she heard someone else chuckle instead. It was muffled, but she could tell that there was indeed someone else in their house, there was a woman in there house, but not only that, the feminine laugh had come from very nearby. There was a woman in their bedroom! Her pussy began to buzz with excitement and fear, as her ears tuned in as much as they could, to hear the muffled voices of her husband, and the female stranger conversating probably just feet away from her on the other side of the door. She started to pull her head up, as she was to nervous and was going to call it quits for the day and try to get his attention, but the tiny length of chain stopped her ascent abruptly and audibly.

The voices ceased at the sound. How could she have forgotten that the chain was there, she shifted her weight from one knee to the other, and twisted her head around and rested her other cheek on the floor. She could feel the indentations that the carpet left behind on her cheek, and then realized she must have been drooling profusely because as she rested her cheek on the carpet, it felt as if she had laid her face down on a soggy puddle. She heard the foot steps again and more muffled talking, and then more laughing, and then out of no where, light entered the closet, stinging her eyes and causing her to close them sharply.

She heard them clearly now. The woman gasped, then laughed nervously, "You weren't joking at all Carlos, you really do have a slut in your closet. May I touch her?" Rose heard him laugh in response, and imagined him nodding his head, then she felt a soft touch of the woman's hand on her ass cheek. The soft touch after being left alone for so long made her jump, and she groaned through the gag.

Smack!

Her whole body jumped as she felt his hand come down hard across her left ass cheek, and her breath froze in shock. "Be quiet slut," he started sternly, "I don't believe you were given permission to make noise, and you wouldn't want to embarrass me in front of our guest."

His guest? What did he mean his guest? And what was he doing showing her off like some pet?

The soft caress of the woman's hand slipped further and further down her asscheeks until it found what it was looking for, and she felt the woman's small fingers slip between her pussy lips, circle a few times around her clit, and then disappear inside of her pussy. Instinctively, Rose pulled her hips away from the intruders fingers, causing her fingers to slip away from her pussy...

Smack! Smack!

His hand fell hard on her left ass cheek again, and she could feel the heat radiating from her tender flesh, and a flash of fear struck every nerve of her body. The flash of fear she felt every time his spankings had made their proper impression on her, and she feared the pain again. She let her hips ease slowly back to their resting position, and sure enough the woman's fingers were still there, and they slipped slowly back into her wet and sopping pussy.

"Good girl Rose, now if you behave for me, I might bring you out in while so that you can meet our new friend, but for right now, we should probably go and continue our discussion, but first...." Rose could tell that he was looking for something and he found it. She felt as he grabbed something off of the shelf just above her, and heard the sound of lube being applied to something. "She's so wet Carlos! She's absolutely gushing, she really is a slut isn't she?" The woman gasped, and her fingers quickly exited Rose' pussy, leaving her feel empty again. "Oh my! Please? Can I do it?"

What did he have? Could she do what? What was happening?

Rose strained her head in a sad attempt to see behind her at what was going on, but the chain was too short for her to turn her head anymore than it already was. "Of course you can!" her husband exclaimed in an amused voice. Of course she can what!? She screamed in her thoughts, but knew better than to make a sound or a movement for fear of being punished again.

The woman giggled ecstatically and the she felt it, the pressure on her ass! "She's a little to empty for my liking" her husband said, and the woman giggled again. Rose could feel the plug twisting slightly as more pressure was applied, and her asshole began to give way slight to the intruding force. The woman continued to twist the plug and apply pressure in turn, stretching her asshole even more. Which plug did he grab? How big is it? Is she going to rip me apart! The pressure came still, and she could feel the stinging in her asshole as it stretched even more to accommodate the plug, stretching to the point that she felt sure it that her asshole was about to be ripped open, when with a little pop and an instant feeling of fullness, the asshole swallowed the plug entirely. Her ass felt as if the woman had shoved her entire hand into her, she strained down a little to feel like size of what was in her, but it wouldn't budge at all. It was heavy, and it must have been huge, because no amount of straining could push it back out again.

"Oooh look!" the woman started again, "she's trying to push it out!" The woman laughed hysterically for a moment. "I highly doubt she'll succeed," her husband stated, "she's never held one that big before, now let's go, you can admire your work later."

Her husband chuckled and responded, "I think that should keep our new toy occupied for a little while longer, don't you think? Our new toy? Our new toy! "Oh I can't wait to play with her, I hope she's everything you said she would be." And with that, the door slammed shut again, and the footsteps receded again, with muffled voices and laughter, then another door shut. The bedroom door. They were gone, and there was no chance of Rose overhearing what they were discussing now with them gone from the room completely.

She was so full.

She couldn't believe it. He'd never filled her with anything this big before, and he'd always eased her into it, never just pushing and twisting until her asshole accommodated it like the woman had. She moved her hips slightly from back and forth as much as she could out of curiosity and sure enough, and the enormous weight and pressure of the plug in her ass made her feel extremely full. She bared down on the plug again, but it was pointless, all the pushing did was call her pain, she couldn't budge the plug out of her ass at all. It was stuck there permanently...

...or at least until one of them removed it.