Paradise Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No two friends had been through so much together since their early childhood. Both Julie and Sabrina's parents had passed away many years ago under totally different circumstances. Julie's parents were both killed in a car accident caused by a drunk driver that had feel asleep at the wheel. Julie was told that the accident was so awful that both of her parents had died immediately on impact and didn't suffer.

Sabrina's parents were on vacation in Vermont skiing when an unexplained avalanche occurred. The bodies were never found during the two week long search for them. Sabrina had never gotten any real closure after her parents' death which still brings about anxiety attacks every now and again for Sabrina.

Both girls supported each other during those two very tragic accidents which made their friendship even stronger. Neither of the girls had any brothers or sisters so they basically had each other as family from there on out. Julie always knew that Sabrina would throw herself into her work as a distraction from the hurt and pain that was still lingering in her mind.

Julie had accepted and buried her feelings of sadness and grief in her past so she never really thought about her parents anymore, until now. Being physically close to Sabrina was a reminder of her past, which Julie didn't feel was a bad thing. She didn't get sad or upset with her sudden rush of memories about her parents. Instead, she felt grateful for the reminder.

With so much history and shared memories, it's as if Sabrina and Julie had already been a married couple for the last 25 years. Neither girl could function properly without the other one which creates an unbreakable bond between two human beings. All love and friendships should be like that. Sabrina and Julie were one.

Fifteen minutes after Sabrina left to get coffee, she returned to the room while Julie was on her phone, extending their stay in the hotel for two more days. Sabrina still needed to get new plane tickets, but she did call her photography shop to check on things and find out if she needed to be their anytime soon for anything.

"Good news Jules, we are a go for an extended vacation, of two days, so don't get too excited."

"Awesome sauce. I just booked our room for two more days so that's good."

"Here's your coffee and I'm going to call the airline to see what I can do with these tickets."

"You should wait until the very last minute to do that because I think I nearly have you convinced to stay here in paradise with me."

Sabrina looked up at the ceiling and began laughing like a hyena. She was apparently very amused with Julie's comment.

"Oh do you now? That's news to me. I'm still going to call to see if I can transfer the tickets, but I won't get new ones until tomorrow. Satisfied?"

"Like I said, easy money."

Sabrina rolled her eyes then stepped out on the deck to call the airline. Julie began working on the key lines that they would use during the sex video. With Julie's extensive sexual experiences, coming up with hot and sexy lines was like second nature to her. There wasn't going to be too much dialogue, after all, it was a porno and not a Hollywood movie.

While jotting down a few lines for the different scenes, Julie tried to think of something for them to do that day. The activity also needed to be something that would convince Sabrina to stay in Hawaii, permanently. Deep down, Julie knew Sabrina wanted to stay, whether she said so or not. Julie was usually never wrong about reading and interpreting what any persons face was giving away.

Julie knew the only reason keeping Sabrina from staying in a place like Hawaii, was her business. Julie couldn't blame her, it was her baby essentially that she raised from nothing to something big and successful. However, Julie also knew that Sabrina was never an office person and preferred being out in the field taking photos.

The problem was that there was too many things to do on the island. Parasailing, snorkeling, pearl diving, scuba diving, there was even a tour group for hiking up the side of Mount Kilauea, one of Hawaii's many volcanoes.

The more Julie researched, the more she didn't want to trick Sabrina into staying in Hawaii. Julie wanted Sabrina to stay without any influence from herself. Discouraged, Julie put her phone away and stopped looking for something for the two lovers to do that day. That's when Julie had a stunning idea.

Julie's idea had nothing to do with staying in Hawaii nor was it even something to do while on the island. Her idea was something so bold, so insane, and so impulsive that it would shock Sabrina to tears, she hoped. Julie was so overcome with pure joy, happiness, and a little bit of fear, that she began to tear up a little herself; Julie was going to ask Sabrina to marry her.

When Sabrina was finished finagling with the airline about the plane tickets, she came back in from the deck and plopped herself down on the bed beside Julie. Julie was caught offguard and quickly wiped her eyes that were nearly pouring with tears. Sabrina noticed and immediately got worried that something bad had just happened.

"Are you crying? What's wrong Jules? Are you ok?"

"Yeah I just swallowed some water that went down the wrong hole. I'm fine. Is everything straightened out with the tickets?"

"Yeah. It took some doing, but we can have them transferred to another day, but they can't make guarantees on if there will be room available for us. So, the sooner I have them transferred the better. All that's left is for me to go through these photos, email them to my friend, and get a contract faxed back to me with your offer and I'll be ready for whatever you have planned."

"On that note, I have no idea. There's too much to do that sounds awesome and fun. How about a nice easy relaxing day on the beach? I can go over these lines with you and you could actually do the photo thing there. We could have a beach picnic."

"Now that sounds like an amazing afternoon. Let's get a picnic basket and beach towels. What food should we get to bring?"

"Something with pineapple. That shouldn't be hard to find."

Sabrina laughed then replied, "I'm pretty sure you could throw a golf ball in any direction and it would hit a pineapple. Sounds wonderful."

Julie crawled on all fours across the bed and sat herself down in Sabrina's lap. She then placed her hands on both sides of Sabrina's face and gave her a long romantic kiss. When it was over, Sabrina looked at Julie with a curious face then smiled at her.

"What was that for? There's something on your mind, I can sense it. Is everything really ok?"

"Couldn't be better Bree. I've never been this happy, ever. Thank you for loving me."

Julie gave Sabrina a big hug, but Sabrina knew that something was definitely going on that she wasn't being told about.

That afternoon, the girls drove around Honolulu in search of a few things for the beach and lunch to bring with them. It turned out that lunch was the easy part as they found a cute tiki stand that sold tons of fresh Hawaiian produce and a few pre made delicacies. The girls grabbed some fresh strawberries, an avocado dip, tortilla chips, and shish-ka-bobs that were already cooked. The stand provided small insulated containers to keep the shish-ka-bobs nice and warm for a limited period of time.

The picnic basket and beach towels were a little harder to find. Hawaii didn't have a Walmart in every square mile like the rest of America, but Google was a big help to them. Four blocks from the tiki stand, there was a huge Walmart like store that sold everything from food to lingerie. The girls didn't waste time looking for new lingerie, but they did spot something that they just couldn't pass up.

"Oh my god Bree, look."

In the very back of the store, there was another smaller store that had it's own security guard standing by the doors.

"Holy shit Jules, an adult book store? This is the coolest Walmart ever."

"This isn't a Walmart Bree."

"I know that, it was a joke. Thanks for killing it. We have time, let's check it out for a minute. Maybe we could find some props for the movie."

Earlier, the girls made a decision to start filming their adult video later that evening. The storyline for the video required a night time setting. Since all of the details were already worked out and they had a sort of script, they agreed to take it easy that afternoon and simply relax on the beach.

The adult book store was completely sealed up with no windows and no way to see the inside. The guard was there to check ID's and keep anyone under 21 from getting in. When the girls walked up to the guard to get in, he merely nodded at them and told them to 'enjoy'.

Julie replied, "oh, we will. Trust me." Then she gave the guard a wink which made him laugh. The guard held the door open for the girls who walked into what was a small breezeway with another door. It was simply a way to keep the younger crowd from peeking in when the main door was open.

Inside the small store, it was jam packed with everything imaginable. There were movies, books, clothes, costumes, a million sex toys, a sex swing that was dangling down from the ceiling, and some stuff that the girls never even knew existed.

"Have you ever tried one of these sex swings before Bree?"

Sabrina laughed then replied, "that's a definite no. I'd probably fall out of this thing and break an arm. Have you?"

"Of course. They're a lot of fun. It positions your vagina at an angle perfect for g-spot stimulation."

Sabrina put a hand over her face and shook her head.

"You're something else Jules. Hey look! Grass skirts and coconut bras. Perfect."

"These coconut bras do not look comfortable in any way. I doubt my tits would even fit in this thing."

"Well, you won't be wearing it very long so I'm sure you can tough it out for the thirty seconds you need to be wearing it. Besides, you make a much better hula dancer than I would. Your skin is so tan that you look like you've lived in Polynesia your whole life."

"Awwww, you sure know how to talk to a girl, I'll give you that."

Julie gave Sabrina a quick peck on the lips then tried picking a coconut bra that might fit. Sabrina walked around and browsed the rest of the store, particularly at the huge selection of porn DVD's. All of Sabrina's knowledge of sex came from hands on experience so some of the movies really surprised her. 'Shocked' her would probably be a better description.

All of the movies were sorted by subject and there was even a section for watersports/peeing. Sabrina found herself drawn towards a small section of all girl squirting orgies. Fifty or more hot ass women took turns having squirting orgasms over one of the other designated girls. The more Sabrina was looking through the videos in that section, the quicker she was getting turned on.

While Julie was holding up coconut bras to her chest, she was beginning to obsess over the fact that she was going to, at some point, ask her long time best friend to marry her. She knew that she was going to do it while still in Hawaii on vacation. She only had two things she was worried about. One, when was the best time to do it and two, what to do if she said 'no'. That was a terrifying thought.

Julie was getting more and more anxious over the whole thing because she didn't necessarily want to do it publicly. The last thing Julie wanted was her lover to say 'yes' out of fear from embarrassment. Julie knew that this would be her third marriage and that fact alone could be good enough reason for her to say 'no'.

So many variables to such a complicated equation that has only one constant; Julie wanted nothing more out of life than to be with Sabrina for the duration of it. Being with only one person for the rest of her life was normally not in Julie's list of character traits, but people change, sometimes very dramatically.

As Julie tried to keep her concentration on picking a coconut bra, Sabrina rejoined her.

"You still haven't found the coconut bra that speaks to you? It shouldn't be that hard babe."

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something. Find anything good for our little sex video?"

"I found myself a cute little flimsy outfit that I'm sure you'll like, but it's a surprise. I already paid for it and they put all purchases in these completely blacked out bags. Pretty cool right?"

"Baby, they do that at every adult book store."

Julie laughed when Sabrina turned her expression from happy to disappointed. In the back of Sabrina's mind, she was getting more concerned about the fact that Julie was obviously keeping something from her. Julie could be a bit of an airhead at times, but something big was distracting her.

Sabrina didn't want to force it out of Julie so she merely accepted it as something personal. When the time was right, she was sure that Julie would tell her about whatever it was.

"Ok, this one looks big enough. Let's roll before the food gets cold."

"Sweet. This morning when I got us coffee, the woman at the front desk gave me directions to a semi secluded part of one of the beaches. It'll be peaceful, quiet, and no one around to make fun of my pale white ass."

"I love your pale white ass Bree. It's one of your best features."

"Oh Jesus. That's exactly what a girlfriend wants to hear."

Julie smacked Sabrina's ass hard then they both had a good laugh as they paid for the coconut bra and headed straight towards the beach.

Not only was the small stretch of beach secluded, it was totally void of any other people when the girls finally found it. It was nothing but golden sand, a few tall rock formations, and huge waves out in the ocean. It was nearly 1pm when the girls arrived to set up their beach blankets and picnic area in the shade beside one of the tallest rock formations.

The girls enjoyed their amazing lunch of shish-ka-bobs while Sabrina leafed through the hundred or so pictures of Julie she had taken three days earlier. Julie was only half interested in taking a dip in the beautifully blue green ocean when she discovered that shark attacks were a little more common than she realized.

"Oh, don't be a baby Jules. Shark attacks don't happen this close to shore, I promise."

"Perhaps, but jellyfish do. You ever watch videos on YouTube of man o' wars wrapping themselves around poor innocent swimmers?"

"Why would I watch anything like that? And why are you watching them? You've already psyched yourself out of enjoying this beautifully clear ocean."

"I'll just wait until you can join me."

"I'm nearly done. All I need to do is email them to the shop and have them fax me a contract back to our hotel. You know, we could go ahead and film our beach scenes here. There's no one around to see us get all naked and friendly with each other."

"Hmmmm. I like it. Let's do it. In fact....." Julie proceeded to get completely nude while Sabrina's nose was still in her camera. Julie continued, ".....lets get crazy and make this first scene super fucking hot."

Sabrina's nose left her camera to look up at Julie who was already totally unclothed. Julie threw her bottle of sunscreen at Sabrina and said, "here whitey, you're going to need this. Mind if I remove your clothes for you?"

"I'm nearly done babe. I need two minutes and then you can strip me down and grease me up. Do you have the narrative for this scene with you or is it in the car?"

"I'm hiding it somewhere sexy."

Julie gave Sabrina a devilish smile then winked at her.

"I'm afraid to ask if that's a joke. It's too hot for you to play hide and seek with narrative."

"You're no fun. It's in my bag. Here."

Sabrina grabbed the narrative for the first beach scene and laid it beside of herself. A hot minute of silence and Sabrina was finished sorting, deleting, and emailing Julie's skin pictures to her office in Lancaster. Sabrina then picked the narrative up to look over while Julie helped remove all of Sabrina's clothing.

"This is really good Jules. Who has the sexier reading voice do you think? Me or you?"

"Why don't we each read it for the video and find out. It's probably you Bree."

"Good idea, you know, we need different names to use for the movie. Since you play the role of the vengeful Hawaiian hula dancer, I was thinking about your name being 'Kiki'. And for myself, the lesbian business woman on vacation, my name could be 'Mona'."

"I love it! You definitely look like a Mona."

"Thanks, I think?"

Sabrina laid a single beach towel on the beach about thirty feet from the ocean. The girls, both butt naked, sat on the towel and recorded each other saying the first few sentences of the narrative for the beach scene. Julie was right and Sabrina had the sexiest voice decidedly.

"Ok so in this scene you are sunbathing naked, reminiscing about your first night with Mona. You're also thinking about the fact that your boyfriend of fifteen years has left you for some other woman."

"Gotcha. I'll lay down on my stomach while you read the narrative. Do we still want to do this as a solo scene?"

"I was thinking and what if Mona comes in later and catches Kiki masterbating? I can set the camera up on a tripod so it catches the entire scene without us having to mess with it."

"I like it."

"Awesome, let me set up my tripod while you get comfortable. Let's try to keep this scene between fifteen and twenty minutes."

"I like a good challenge."

"I'll tell you when I begin shooting."

Julie positioned herself on her beach towel while Sabrina got the camera ready. After only a few minutes, Sabrina was ready to roll film.

"Just bear in mind of where the camera is shooting."

"No problem."

"Cool, ok, rolling camera......now."

"After a long night with Mona, Kiki planned a day at her favorite secluded section of beach that she could sun bathe naked on. Kiki tried not thinking about Chad, her ex boyfriend of fifteen years, but even the steamy hot evening with Mona wasn't enough of a distraction. However, the more she thought about the night before, the hornier Kiki was getting."

Julie flipped herself over on her towel to lie on her back while also looking around to be certain she was completely alone. When she was certain no one was around, Julie began rubbing and squeezing her breasts hard. Julie's new tattoo looked brilliant in the sun, but she was still careful to not mess with it too much.

The harder she squeezed her breasts, the harder her beautifully dark nipples were getting. Once her nipples were hard and erect, Julie started pinching them with her fingers until her vagina was slowly getting more moist. Even though every inch of Julie's body was tan, her pubic area was still a little lighter than the rest of her.

To avoid getting a sunburn on her most delicate of areas, Julie put a little dabble of sunscreen in the palm of her hands. She then proceeded to rub the lotion all over her vagina and surrounding areas. When she brushed her clitoris on accident, she let out a sexy quiet moan of pleasure.

Now that everything was satisfactorily protected, Julie started rubbing her clit gently and slow at first. Julie remembered to make sure she was facing the camera at all times. She sat on her towel with both legs pinned back while she played with her clit for the camera. Sabrina, who was touching herself waiting for the right moment to enter the scene, was quickly becoming aroused at the thought of being in such a public area.

Julie used one hand to spread her pussy lips back while the other hand made circles around her clit. Sabrina zoomed the camera in which was now solely focused on Julie's dripping vagina. When Julie could feel her juices flowing, she knew she was close to orgasming so she stuffed three fingers inside her pussy and her quiet moaning grew much louder.

1...456789