Paradise Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to go to our room before the crew really gets a show." I said as I pulled her close for a kiss. It was one of those kisses that made my toes curl, and my cock get even harder. We got up to go, I put the towel in front of my trying to hide my cock, I looked up and saw one of the female bridge officers was giving me a BIG thumbs up, as was a couple of the guys too. I returned it with a wave and we made our way inside. My cock pointing the way to the room when we ran into James and Carol.

James said, "Hay Sam, can we all talk?"

I started to say, "Can it wait?" but the look on his face said they needed to chat. We went to out room, and we got our robes. Damn I was horny as hell.

James said, "Thank you guys for pointing me to Carol, when I found her she was sorta, well, sorta.."

Carol completed it, "Fucking that guard from last night. I didn't really mean to, I've never had someone close to my age treat me like that, he was nice, and he really was attracted to me."

James said, "It's my fault, when her mom died she just sorta took over the house work, and never go into dating, and then one night we watched a movie that reminded her of her mom, she couldn't sleep and she came to join me. She caught me naked in bed stroking one off. She caught me weak and wanted to snuggle, and climbed into bed with me, not remarking about what she saw me doing. I was naked still so she slipped her clothes panties and T-shirt off too."

Carol took over, "Really I didn't know what to do, and we snuggled that night, that was all. The next morning, we got up, got dressed like nothing happened. Thing were different, nicer. That night dad asked me to join him and I did, Again we snuggled, I felt his hard on against my leg, but it just felt nice being in his arms. Dad never did a thing to me. We continued like shit for weeks. Never anything weird. Then one night I had a dream, call it silly if you want, but Mom came to me, told me I was now the woman of the house and dad needed me."

Susie and I looked at one another. Susie said, "I understand, you were getting closer and you were doing a lot of the work around the house."

Carol came back, "Keep in mind since the first night we had slept naked together. The only contact was snuggling and sometimes I felt his hard cock on my leg. A few night later, I woke up, he was laying on his back, my leg was draped over him, and he was hard. I'm not totally innocent, sure I was a virgin, We have internet so I knew something, and I had a little FRIEND to help me out sometimes. I was getting a little turned on, thanking how many times Mom must have work up like this and what she would do. My pussy was against his hip and I started rubbing it against his hip. His, cock got harder, and was standing straight up now. I was wet, I was really wet."

James cut in, "I was asking up with the movement and I really thought maybe she wet the bed. But it felt slick, and I could feel her pussy against me. I was scared to move, so I lay there."

Carol continued, "Well I couldn't get myself off like this and then I though back to my dream, a little voice inside of me was pushing me on." Carol was turning red in the face, and kinda fanning herself.

I said, "Do you want something to drink?" and not waiting for an answer I got up and got her a drink.

Carol picked up after taking a drink, "Thanks, I needed that. Anyway I lifted my leg, Aimed to impale myself on his cock but wound up landing on his balls, and he screamed in pain."

"It wasn't that bad, just a shock" James said.

"I got up, rubbing his balls now, saying Oh, I'm so sorry, So sorry. His cock went down for a little bit was back up as I started rubbing his balls and now massaging his cock too. I looked at him and said 'I'm sorry' kissed him on the mouth, working my tongue in, his chest her tickling my nipples that were like rocks. As we kissed, I moved again, and this time I managed to finish what I started. His wonderful cock opening me up like I have never felt before. He pushed me a little I thought to get me off of him, but he turned me onto my back and soon had me yelling for more."

James cut in again, "I'm not sure what happened to me, but I took her, made her mine, and gave myself to her a the same time. I've never thought of anyone else but her and her mother since. So when I caught her in the theater with that boy, I was mad, but I think I really do understand. She just wanted him.

Susie's turn, "What a hot story, I can tell Sam liked it". tickling my cock that was poking out from under my robe.

James said, "it's the truth, How did you guys start up?"

I was like, "What?"

James said, "We are friends and I've seen you both naked and fucking, and you both have the same birthmark on the inside of your thigh. Plus the matching red hair, and that lovely red pubic hair on both of you."

Susie said, "ah.. ah.. Okay.. You got us. He's my brother and we love each other a lot."

James said, "That wasn't that bad now was it? So how?"

With this question I said, "It goes not further, but it really happened when we were left alone on our parents island for a few days. We just sorta clicked.. " And I proceeded to tell them the story of us, minus the part about mom and dad being raised as brother and sister.

Susie Pointed him out to Carol, and It was James's turn to have his cock tickled as is stuck out from the leg hole of his shorts.

That broke the ice and the tension in the room. "You guys want to play some cards or something?"

Susie reminded me, "We have that concert to go to."

I said, "Who it he again?"

Susie said, "Ed something, he's big sings some song about photographs. We better get showered, get ready and, grab a bit to eat."

"You guys want company?" Carol asked.

"Did you guys reserve, because the sign said it was booked?" Susie asked.

They called, and no tickets were left.

"Maybe we can catch up later after the show, you can still eat with us." I said

We ate, this time it was steak again and it was just as good as the first time around. We messed around a little under the table some but not that much. They walked us to the concert hall, it was small, about 200 people small." The boat held maybe 500 people total. When we walked up they asked us our room number and then let us in, saying Party of four, right this way. We got seated, drinks make their way around and the concert was good, the drinks were cold, and somehow my cock made it out of my pants, and in the dark Susie drained me by someone named Ed sang about a Castle on a hill and a photograph. I was not impressed by him, but shooting my load down Susie's waiting throat while James and Carol watches and covered for us was hot.

We four were inseparable after that night, we had common ground. We got off at the ports together, and generally had a blast. The crewmen was not seen again by us after that night. The four us wound up drunk one night and thought it would be cool to have sex in a lifeboat. Well it was very neat, we wound up naked the four of us in one boat. It looked bigger than it was, but we made do. The girl rode us, and when Susie came she coated me in her cum as she squirted, and the four of us in breast milk. James loved this and he licked every inch of Carol to get every drop. Like all good thing, the cruise had to come to an end. We exchanged emails, and phone numbers and vowed to meet up again.

It was great to be back on our island, I do miss room service, and having a maid, and we have talked about hiring someone. Maybe when I get another book deal we can talk about it again.

12