Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" he could only imagine...

"Yes."

"These sessions?" horrified.

"Absolutely.," she replied giggling. Understanding his concerns.

"Oh, God."

She laughed. "Relax. We all love our times with you."

"Well, that's good, I guess."

She laughed some more.

"I do envy Vixen. We know she's your favorite. She's older, more mature and more intelligent than the rest of us."

What could he say?

After a moment, she bent down and kissed him.

Sitting back up, she sighed, sadly. "I suppose you want to take me back now."

"Well..."

"I know, you need your rest, Tomorrow's Cupid. She may be a challenge."

"Oh?"

"Never mind, you'll see." She relied as she climbed off him and got onto her hooves. She stretched languidly and the sight was almost enough to convince him to drag her back onto the cushions.

They could wait until his cock was ready for more.

But she held out the end of her leash, waiting for him to climb out and take control.

On the way back to the stables, she was enthusiastically grateful for the sex, like the others had been. It made him feel better about his chores.

+++++++++++

Dashers' bells had also caused a racket, and over breakfast Morgan and the other women joked about that.

"For a moment last night, while I was lying in bed, I wondered if Santa was arriving to deliver presents." Kelly said laughing. "Reminded me of the days when I was a girl. Before I discovered the joys of sex, that is."

Even the normally reserved, Marleen joined in the ribald remarks. "When this is over, will you require all your girlfriends to jingle as they cum?"

"By the time he's done with this terrible chore, Sex with a human woman will be boring." Morgan added. And she at least pretended to be worried.

He actually wondered if she had a good point. Sex with his herd of horny reindeer, jingling all the way, was indeed special.

+++++++++++

Cupid was surprisingly much less enthused than any of the others. She was happy enough to screw, and seemed to enjoy her orgasm, but there seemed to be something missing. They just had straight missionary position sex, and she kissed him affectionately afterwards, but he brought her back to the stables, disappointed and confused. Like any man he hoped that he had performed well enough for her.

Perhaps she just had higher standards...

While they walked back to the casita, he asked. "Was that, okay?"

"What? Why?" she responded defensively.

"You didn't seem to enjoy that as much as the others have."

She looked at him. "I did enjoy it. I needed a nice orgasm, and I got one.

"But straight sex always seems a little boring to me. I've always been into kinks. They get me excited - add spice to the sex."

"Ah," he replied. Not wanting to dig any deeper. He'd known girls who were into sex games, but he didn't want to pry. He had no idea where a conversation into those topics would lead, and he didn't have the energy.

He dropped her off and, as was his practice, went up to his room for a shower and bed.

++++++++++++

As always, he next morning, he joined Morgan, Kelly and Marleen for breakfast. They greeted him casually but failed to comment or question him. By that point even the women around the table had lost interest in the proceedings.

The conversation centered on party preparations and the guest list. Apparently an unexpectedly large number of Morgan's usual party crowd had accepted their invitations. It was a marvel how many of them were willing to travel across the ocean, during the holiday season, to attend her Christmas bash. Of course, most of them were rich enough, and idle enough to make the trip.

It wasn't mentioned, but he wondered if word had spread about the six very special attractions Morgan had arranged for their entertainment.

+++++++++++

Although he was feeling pretty worn out, and well used, by the night of the last session, he'd be spending it with Vixen, and he did have a thing for her, more than any of the other reindeers. She fascinated him. She was more clever and more thoughtful than her sisters. And the way she always looked at him, made him think she liked him as well.

Mark had been looking forward to her, since the beginning. He'd even set up a bottle of wine and a couple glasses in the cabana for his date with her.

In his head, he thought of their time together as more of a date than a quick sex session. Although there would certainly be sex. He was certain that she did feel the need.

He picked her up as he had all the others and walked her over to the cabana, without saying much other than a pleasant greeting. He couldn't believe that he was actually a bit nervous. This was a special night for him. And not because it was the last of his reindeer sexcapades.

At the cabana she immediately pulled him into a hug and a kiss. It was passionate and lasted until they were both breathless.

They still held each other, though. only backing away far enough to breath while staring at each other.

Then her eyes flicked away from his for a moment before returning. "So, this is the famous love-nest?"

He chuckled. "Yes, I guess so. Although I'm not sure it deserves to be famous."

"Among reindeer it is," she laughed.

He grinned, self-consciously, then kissed her again.

Finally, she let him go and stepped back, to face the bed. "The other girls didn't mention wine," she whispered, as a question.

"No, that's just for you, for us.

"Vixen, this is more to me than just a quickie. You're special to me."

Then he chuckled, "you're more than just another reindeer; I like you a lot."

"And I like you. You've been the best thing about all of this." And she ran her hands up her body and then on to her antlers.

It was such a sensuous move that he moaned. She giggled, knowing what affect it was having on him.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," she said happily as she reached out and began unbuttoning his shirt.

He just stood passively a she did. He had learned to enjoy being stripped by horny reindeers, as long as they didn't stab him with a wayward antler.

Of course, when she pulled down his shorts and underwear, his cock was fully hard, and even dripping a little. He was just as horny as she was.

Mark was used to the reindeer taking charge, so he allowed himself to be pushed a few steps back and then down, to sit on the edge of the mattress-like cushion.

She leaned down to kiss him, but when he grabbed her and tried to fall back onto the bed, dragging her on top, she resisted. She didn't want that position.

Instead, she began clumsily climbing up to straddle him and sit onto his lap, facing him. Halfway into position, she began giggling. It was awkward, especially with her silly hooves.

And at one point, while she was wiggling into place, her breasts brushed his face, he took advantage and bobbed his head forward to clamp his lips on a nipple. Applying just a bit of his teeth he prevented her from moving any further. She chirped, while he wrapped his arms around her back to hold her in place while he enjoyed suckling.

She gently disengaged, and finally settled down to sit on his thighs, her legs, knees bent, splayed out onto the cushion, on either side of his waist.

Even though it was a bit awkward, he liked the arrangement. He could dip his head down to suck on her breasts or lean it back so they could kiss.

She enjoyed the feelings she got from both.

When she couldn't wait any longer, she grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself up and in, until she felt his cock tickling her pussy. Then she lowered herself down onto him.

It felt wonderful. She was so very ready.

Wrapping their arms around each other her breasts crushed against his upper chest, with his head tipped back so she could lean in and kiss him, they began humping, slowly at first and then more energetically.

She loved this position, and although it was a first for him, he liked the way they could hug and kiss, and fuck all at the same time.

And her antlers didn't get in the way.

He was able to hold off long enough for her to delight in a wonderful orgasm, before he climaxed. And they were both delighted by how good it felt.

She sat there in his lap, holding him tightly until she'd caught her breath and drawn the last ounce of enjoyment out of the session. Then she leaned down one more time to kiss him appreciatively, before she untangled her legs and got her hooves under her.

From there she pushed him onto his back, and collapsed on top of him, giggling as she did.

He laughed too, she still felt wonderful.

Eventually, they crawled up to lay more comfortably, stretched out on the mattress, heads and shoulders on a pile of pillows, next to each other. She had to settle a couple of feet from the head of the bed, to make room for her antlers, so he laid next to her.

They drank the wine, and just chatted for hours. About the island, the upcoming party and themselves. He told her his story, and she seemed fascinated and impressed.

"Why are you here? With the others. You don't seem to be the same level of party-girl as they are?" he asked after yet another kiss.

"I am a little different," she admitted. "A couple years older, and I suppose smarter, too. I graduated from university, with a degree in hospitality - hotel management, but I wasn't ready to spend my days in an office, or catering to demanding guests. At least not yet - not then. So, I wandered aimlessly around France and down to Nice, where I joined the party crowd.

"I look good enough, I guess." she added, self-deprecatingly. "I fit right in. Especially when I didn't flaunt my IQ."

"You look wonderful. And I love intelligent women," he blurted out, before he realized what all he was saying.

She smiled at him affectionately. "But I'm no longer a woman, am I?

"I'm a reindeer. And it seems like I always will be." And her mood changed. She suddenly looked sad and defeated.

He pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry."

She was crying now, sniffling. "It's not your doing. I understand that.

"It was Morgan's idea, and her money that paid for all this. And it's my fault too for getting involved in that silly social scene."

"No one could have seen this coming." He said, feeling bad and trying to make her feel better.

She snorted, and shook her head sadly. "I sure didn't. Who knew they could do this? Make these changes. Turn us into frigging reindeer.

"Did any of the others tell you how we freaked when we discovered what we were?"

"No."

"At first, we thought it was a joke, that it was a costume, or makeup. But when we realized that it was real, permanent, all of us, including me, lost it. We screamed, cursed and cried for entire days.

"It was an absolute nightmare. They just let us get it out of our systems. Remember, with what they'd done to our feet, we couldn't even walk at that point.

She paused, gently crying.

"But slowly we all came to our senses. They actually provided a counselor and a physical therapist to work with us for a couple weeks.

"And then they put us into the pony stables. There, it was clear that we didn't have it that bad. The ponygirls were treated much more harshly, trained to be submissive. At least we didn't have to deal with that.

"We did learn to live in our reindeer bodies. With the damn antlers. We had to learn to walk with our hooves, just to get around."

"That must have been tough," he said sympathetically. Her story was coming out in a rush, and he wanted to let her know that he heard and understood her.

"It was," she replied, lifting a leg to display her hoof. "These things are so small. And we're practically walking on our toes. What used to be our toes."

And she paused to sniff and wipe at her eyes again.

The hardest part though, was getting used to being freaks non humans."

"You're not freaks, and you're still girls. You have all the right parts." He said smiling lasciviously.

She chuckled at that. "I suppose we do. And that feels good."

"I certainly appreciate your bodies."

She snorted. "The antlers?"

"Well..."

"Yah. They're a major pain. But we have learned to deal with them. We have no choice."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Like I said, don't be."

She paused for a moment, thinking.

"I didn't mind the larger chest, I always wanted bigger boobs. You like?"

"Absolutely."

"It's also been difficult getting used to being naked all the time. Reindeer don't wear clothes. We aren't even allowed bikinis."

"All of you seem to have gotten used to it."

"We had no choice. We talk a lot during the night. Our own little group counselling sessions. It helps a lot."

"That's good."

"And you've helped a lot. You care, and don't treat us like freaks."

"Stop calling yourself that!" He scolded her. "You're not a freak. Exotic, erotic, sexy, yes. Freak, no."

She smiled, "Thanks. That's good to hear." And she leaned over, careful not to stab him and kissed him, affectionately.

They'd been talking, and drinking the wine, for hours. Late into the night. Well past the normal session ending time. But he didn't care, and he was certain it didn't bother her either.

All the while they'd been chatting, she had been idly holding and massaging his cock, and her affections had brought it back to life.

They both happily noticed that his body was nearly ready for a second go.

This time he pushed her back to lay on the bed, while he climbed on top.

He wasn't fully hard, when he nudged his way into her, but he did firm-up inside.

They took it slow and easy. And lovingly. She had already had one great orgasm, and satiated, she wanted to enjoy herself with the man she liked so.

He was happy to oblige, but he'd lost a bit of his own edge, as men do, so it took him a while to get seriously warmed up for the sex.

It was well past midnight by the time he returned her to her room in the stables, and they tried to be as quiet as possible when they walked in. She held both her hands up to her neck to stifle her bells. The other reindeer had all gone to sleep, tired of waiting for her return.

Mark, back in his room, showered quickly and then collapsed into his bed. The week of reindeer sex ended with him exhausted, and all the reindeer satisfied and happy. Very happy.

++++++++++++++

The next week was a quiet one for the herd, full of anticipation for Morgan's big party. She and everyone around her were busily making final preparations.

The yacht's crew were cleaning and decorating while Kelly coordinated all the logistics - food, drink, transportation. Marleen took responsibility for the extensive guest list - a typical who's who of the rich and famous - at least those who enjoyed their style of partying.

Mark was watching over the herd as they enjoyed the outdoors. He'd scrounged up a soccer ball and the girls were kicking it with their hooves around the space, giggling and enjoying the exercise and the silly game.

His bedroom, in Morgan's big bungalow was at the end of the building, on the second floor, overlooking the corral. He happened to look up and saw Morgan watching from his bedroom window. She hadn't visited him there, since that one quick fuck, the previous week.

He wasn't too very surprised. It was her house after all, and she was always welcome in his space, especially when she stopped-in for sex. He was convenient and competent for that purpose. And, of course willing - she was a beautiful woman and an experienced lover.

He figured she was just there to proudly admire her creations.

He was surprised when that very night she knocked on his door, and came in, looking as pretty as ever in another sheer negligee, this one pastel blue.

His cock got hard at the sight and the prospect, but unfortunately, this time she wasn't there for that purpose.

"I want to meet them, in person." She said as she sat on the edge of his bed.

He sighed. "Morgan, I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. They're not completely pleased by what's been done to them.

"Oh, they're resigned. They understand the permanence of it all. But that doesn't mean they'll be friendly towards you."

"What? You think they'll attack me?" she said with a giggle.

"They might. I don't know them well enough to predict if they'll get violent."

She paused to think about that, for a moment. "You'll be there to protect me."

"Yes, but..."

"Mark, I want to meet them, talk to them. Perhaps, by talking to them, I can make them feel better about their new selves."

He shook his head. "I doubt that."

But she had made up her mind. "I'll visit tomorrow morning in the corral."

She got up and headed for the door. "I'll see you then."

Damn! That didn't go well. She was looking for trouble. And he didn't get laid.

+++++++++++

The next morning after he let the herd out of their rooms, he gathered them together and warned them of what to expect. All the while gauging their response to the idea.

He was relieved when they didn't say much at all. At least they didn't scream, curse, or threaten assault.

But their lack of response, their silent deliberation at the prospect, left him worried.

"She only wants to talk. She's worried about your feelings. She understands that it's been rough."

"Yah, right." Comet grumbled.

"Please give her a chance."

Mid-morning, he spotted Morgan, wearing a pretty sun-dress, come out of the house, and into the corral where the reindeer were relaxing, enjoying the sun and the outdoors, as they usually did.

He quickly walked over to meet her.

When the deers saw her, they all began walking over to where the two of them stood. He noticed that none of them were smiling. It made him even more nervous.

As they gathered around, Morgan turned on the charm. She greeted them, told them all how exotically beautiful and unique they were and ended by asking how well they'd been treated.

"I imagine Mark has been good to you. He's a great guy, isn't he?"

"Yes, he has," Vixen answered.

But that seemed to open the flood gates for the others. They all began voicing their grievances, making it clear that none of them were happy with their grotesquely modified bodies, their hooves, their antlers, their markings and their silly little tails.

Morgan somehow surprised, he had warned her, tried to mollify them, but it was no use. They blamed her for their disfigurement and their treatment as pets, even animals.

When Morgan mentioned the fun they'd have at the party, they simply cursed at her.

"What are we going to do after your glorious party?" one asked, furiously.

"Yes, where can we live? What can we do?" another cried, despondently.

Morgan held up her hands. "I'll take care of you. Make sure you have nice lives." Morgan said, trying to be consoling and reasonable.

Mark wasn't certain who attacked her first, perhaps Dancer, but it didn't matter. He had his hands full pushing all of them away and hurrying Morgan out the gate. They were all swatting at her, trying to kick her, and even gore her with their antlers.

Of course, they mostly got him. But that was his job; he'd survive.

Morgan came away frightened and after a few minutes furious, with a scratch on her forehead where an antler point had gotten her. Marleen had to take her to the clinic, as it bled profusely. Thankfully it wasn't all that serious, but Morgan was as angry as he'd ever seen her.

He was relieved that she didn't blame him for the fiasco. He had warned her, after all.

++++++++++++

Early the next morning, a team from the resort showed up.

Two grooms from the stables and two techs from the clinic, along with a cart and tray of instruments.

Morgan ordered him to help, as one-by-one the reindeer were taken out of their rooms, and led to the porch where they were unceremoniously held while their noses were pierced and septum rings inserted. The reindeer all wound up with large, golden rings, dangling onto their upper lips.