Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian was the first one out, and after a quick drying she got on the phone and ordered breakfast delivered.

Laney and Demi stayed in under the spray for a while longer. Long enough for Laney to kneel down, push Demi up against the wall and then unceremoniously push her tongue into Demi's wet pussy.

It felt crazy good, and Demi thought awfully pornographic, and she absolutely loved it. It took her only moments to climax. When she did, though her knees almost failed her and Laney had to hold her up to prevent a catastrophe in the small space.

The two of them finally exited the stall, when Demi regained control of her body. Giggling delightedly, they dried each other and stepped out of the bathroom just in time to be admired by the server who was in the midst of delivering their meal.

Demi paused and blushed, but Laney giggled as she gave her chain a rattling flick, sending it out into the room. The move distracted the guy and broke his stare.

Jillian then tipped him and nudged him out the door. "I'm sure he's seen it all, but you two do make a charming and erotic sight," she said chuckling as she turned back to her two girls.

They then settled in to eat. It seemed to Demi that all they did was eat, sleep and have sex. That was fine with her, but it had to end sometime.

Finishing her food, Demi pushed her chair back. "I'm sorry to leave. I've had so much fun, but I really should let you two get on with your vacation. I have to get back to my room at the other resort. I still have a lot to do."

Jillian reached over and grabbed her hand, holding her in place. "Hush, just listen.

"I like you. Even love you, and I adore your situation. It provides me with so many options. I've spent much of the night contemplating our future."

When she paused, Demi muttered, "our future?"

"Yes, my dear, our future.

"I've decided that you will join Laney, making us a threesome. A Mistress with two wonderful slave girls."

Demi sat back in her chair, stunned, trying to understand what Jillian was proposing. She understood threesome. They had been exactly that for the last two days, and nights. But slave girl?

Her original plan had been compromised when she had revealed her secret past to her new girlfriends, that though had seemed to work out just fine. She'd stopped worrying about them revealing her secret.

But now Mistress Jullian had a new plan for her.

Demi sat there, unmoving, as Jillian got up and knelt down next to her chair. Smiling reassuringly, she reached up and gently rubbed her cheek, and then her collar. Like a loving mother with a sick child. "Demi, listen to me. I'm not interested in your past, or your money, I have plenty. And I have no intention of ratting you out to any government."

She paused for a moment, and then resumed with a firmer voice. "But I'm certain that I could make some calls that would ruin your plans for a happy life. I'd hate doing that, though. Really, I would."

She paused again and resumed her gentle touch. "Demi, dear, what better place for you to hide, than under my care? We will have so much more fun together.

"I can teach you how to be a perfect woman, and Laney can teach you how to be a loving slave."

She finished by leaning in and kissing her, firmly and lovingly.

But Demi barely responded. She remained dazed. Overwhelmed by the situation and the proposal, although she knew it wasn't a proposal. It was more like a decree, or a sentence.

"As I understand it, you need to remain anonymous. And there's no better way than for you to live as a save girl like my Laney. She no longer has a driver's license as she isn't allowed to drive. And she doesn't have a credit card, as I provide everything she needs.

"As my slave girl, you'll be the same. Totally anonymous. No one will ever be able to find you.

"Tell her, Laney."

Laney took over, and Demi turned her head enough to look at her.

"Mistress is correct" the girl replied. She also giggled, happily. "I have no worries, and no needs. Serving my Mistress is my only job. And it's no job at all. I love her and my simple life so..."

Demi had heard both of them, and it did sort of make sense, at least in terms of remaining hidden and nameless. But she felt she'd already successfully completed her break from the hounds.

"You really have no choice in the matter, my dear." Jillian added, quietly, logically.

She then hooked a finger through the ring on the collar around Demi's neck, and gave it a little pull.

That got her attention. She was already half-way there. Shit!

She had originally been intrigued by the wide, metal slave collar that Laney wore, supposedly locked around her throat at all times.

She'd gotten used to the girl's slave routine Always on a tether. A leash outside and the long chain inside the suite Like a pet dog. The girl accepted it casually, without question.

Now, Demi realized that she was also collared. Damn! Would a chain be next? Was that Jillian's plan?

She'd been afraid of something terrible when she first realized that she'd shared her secret. It had seemed like that calamity had passed. But it hadn't...

Jillian had given her time to consider her situation. But now she resumed, describing her plans.

"See, you're already collared. Later today, we'll make it official. You'll get a new bracelet, a red one like my Laney's, a truly permanent collar, and sign your slave contract."

"But..."

"Hush slave!" Mistress Jillian ordered, sternly. She stood up and again hooked a finger through the ring on her necklace, and pulled her to her feet.

Demi just went along for the ride, as Jillian walked her over to the bed. Sat her down on the edge of the mattress, and pulling a chain just like Laney's, from beneath the bed, hooked it to her collar.

"Demi, one of the things you'll need to learn is that when we're here in bed, we speak openly, sharing our opinions and feelings. But otherwise, a slave only speaks when she's invited to. Clear?"

When Demi still dumbfounded, didn't answer, she gave a yank to the chain, demanding her attention.

"Clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent, see you're learning already." She released her hold on the chain and ran her hand affectionately along her mew slave's cheek.

"Just relax, we'll give you some time to come to terms with your situation. I assume you'll make the right decision."

With that Jillian took Laney out, both still naked, onto the patio where they got comfortable on the lounge chairs arranged there. Laney's chain was long enough to allow her to go that far, but they couldn't close the door all the way as the chain blocked the door.

And, of course, the chain on Demi's own neck prevented her from simply running out the front door. That escape she couldn't pull off.

Demi spent a few minutes reexamining her own collar with her fingers, and still couldn't find a way to remove the thing. She was stuck with it.

She gave up any hope of running, and closing her eyes, collapsing back onto the pillow. It was all so confusing, frightening and bizarrely erotic, too.

Demi laid there, trying to compose herself, settle her mind and think.

What now? What could she do?

She had certainly loved the sex these last nights. And during the days she had certainly enjoyed the company. Both Jillian and Laney had seemed friendly, intelligent and fun.

And they were both attractive and sexy, that was a certainty.

Exactly the type of female friends Dimitry had always fantasized about having, post transformation.

He had read porn stories of sex slaves - slaves to women. The fictional tales had really turned him on. But although he'd fantasized of being a woman, like the one he was now, and he'd even imagined himself as a submissive to a dominant female partner, he'd never dreamed of being an actual slave.

Demi was certain that as a slave, she'd have to be very submissive. She'd seen the way Laney behaved. It was a little scarry. She was demure, obedient, and apparently lived by a strict set of rules established by her Mistress Jillian.

She could only imagine what the girl's life was like back at their home. How she served her Mistress, day-in and day-out.

And the collar. If she wore it everywhere, everyone must see and understand her status. Wouldn't it be terribly humiliating?

While she was lost in thought, debating her very limited options, the Mistress and her slave, just laid outside, chatting casually and comfortably, while she wrestled with her fate.

It was all so outlandish, so very bizarre. And so unexpected. Her elaborate plans had never considered a scenario like this.

Did she actually have any options, other than surrender?

She couldn't just get up and run away. Hell, she couldn't even get out of the room.

Even if she did get away, Jillian could indeed, expose her as an X-Russian spy, and either the Americans, or her old bosses would come get her.

Her new identity, as good as it was, wasn't so perfect that it would save her from being caught. She'd wind up totally screwed - and not in a good way. Not in a feminine way!

She had to pause her deliberations to head to the bathroom. She needed to pee.

She climbed out of bed, and dragged her freaking chain to the toilet. Damn it all, what a pain! The thing rattled and pulled at her neck even though she held onto it. And still she almost tripped herself.

Sitting on the toilet, it rested annoyingly on her breast and thigh.

Finished she stepped over to the sink and stared at her reflection. The collar and the long leash chain was a terrible distraction. She had spent so much time standing, happily admiring her new face and body, and now all she could see was her bizarre slave collar.

She dragged her chain back to bed and resumed her position there, to continue her ponderings.

Just after she had settled in and closed her eyes, she heard Laney's chain being dragged back into the room.

She opened her eyes to see Laney walking toward the bed. "You still thinking?" she asked.

"Yes." Demi sighed.

"Demi, relax. I can see that you're much like me." Then she giggled, "at least now that you're a girl."

Demi looked at her quizzically.

"You're a follower, not a leader. And you're looking for a good life with a woman to love.

"You'll have that with Jillian and me. No worries, no troubles, no job, no bills; just easy living.

"Demi, my girl, I'm happy, I'm certain you will be too - if you give it a chance.

"We can be sisters." She finished, happily. And she knelt on the bed, leaned down and gave her a wonderfully loving kiss.

Finished she stood back up. "I need to fetch a soda for our Mistress."

A minute later Demi was back to her internal debate.

Would it be so very bad living as a sex object to beautiful Jillian, side-by-side with lovely Laney?

And it didn't have to be permanent, did it? Would Jillian let her go? Tire of her, feel sorry for her, free her?

Maybe.

It was possible that she would sell her. Wasn't that the big porn fantasy - the innocent girl being sold to some Arab sheik? Shit!

Demi continued to lay there, reviewing her options, running in circles, for quite a while, but very little of her situational assessment changed.

Finally, she climbed out of the bed, dragging her crazy chain behind her, and naked stepped out onto the patio.

Jillian and Laney looked up at her expectantly.

"Forever, Mistress?" she asked, focusing on her would-be Mistress. Damn she looked good!

"Well, my girl. That's hard to say. I may grow tired of you, and kick you out. I may decide that you're not a competent slave, and release you, or I may love you and hold you forever. We'll just have to see."

She held out a hand, expectantly, and reluctantly Demi stepped over, knelt down and took her hand.

Jillian smiled, triumphantly, then continued. "In any case, I'll be taking you home with me. Back to my place in the US. That's one of the things you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Yes, Mistress." Laney reminded her from her lounge chair.

"Yes, Mistress," Demi echoed, sadly.

"Good girl," Mistress said, pleased.

Demi nodded, released her grip and wandered back inside. Dragging her damned chain. She went back into the bathroom and again just stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself. The pretty new girl with the slave collar locked onto her neck.

What now? She asked herself, again. How can I ever get used to this?

For the first time, she cried.

+++++++++++

Later that afternoon the three of them were driven to the island's administration building, where they met up with some sort of official, who after questioning Jillian and then Demi, had them wait in some lounge for the paperwork to be assembled.

They had all dressed for the occasion. After all they had to leave the resort; bikinis weren't appropriate wear for the capital city. Jillian had sent Laney, with Demi's key to pick out a dress for her to wear from the small, new wardrobe she'd accumulated.

All three of them looked pretty and sexy as they entered the offices.

Demi, though, was a wreck, while Jillian was pleased and Laney excited.

"Mistress may I speak?" Laney asked, humbly.

"You may."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Laney then turned to Demi and grabbing her hand, she pulled it into her lap. Demi, despite her nervousness, got excited.

"Demi, I'm so happy you'll be my sister. You'll see; you'll enjoy it.

"Mistress is a wonderful woman. She'll take good care of you. You'll be safe and worry-free. All you have to do is behave - be a good girl.

"So don't worry." She then leaned over and gave he a lovely kiss.

Demi, kissed her back, and as their tongues pushed and played, she felt a thrill. Perhaps this would work...

+++++++++++

A crazy hour later Demi, resignedly, signed a collection of paperwork. In it she confirmed that she accepted Jillian as her owner and wanted to serve her Mistress as a sex slave, until her Mistress decided differently.

It all seemed very legal and correct, but she wondered if it would stand up in court. Wasn't slavery illegal, everywhere, these days?

But, here on the island it seemed to be legitimate.

After the contract was completed, another clerk, representing the resort signed her up for the Slave Package and provided her with a new, red wrist band.

And finally, a new collar just like Laney's. It was shiny silver, solid but not too terribly heavy. The thing was probably six centimeters tall and a five-millimeters thick. And there were two rings on swivels, one in front at her throat and another in back.

"That can only be cut off, and it would be easier to just cut your head off, than get that thing removed." Jillian told her proudly.

She then attached a leash and led her two slaves out of the building.

Walking side-by-side behind their Mistress, the two slave girls held hands. Demi left the building stunned and afraid. Only the contact with Laney prevented her from losing her mind.

It had all happened so quickly. One moment she was a Demi, the happy new woman, and just hours later, it seemed, she was an owned slave girl. It seemed impossible, but the thing around her neck proved otherwise.

"Mistress, what's the significance of the red band?" Demi asked.

"Oh, that identifies you as a slave. Just like Laney. Everyone here knows that slaves aren't allowed to run around loose. You must always be leashed and under control."

"Oh."

"And you spoke without permission, my dear. Don't ever do that again."

"Sorry, Mistress. I won't, Mistress." Demi said, trying to behave like a proper slave girl. Damn! this is going to be hard, she decided.

Outside the three of them loaded into a taxi and were taken directly to the island's clinic.

Demi hadn't expected that either. She had no idea what was going on. At that point all she was doing was following along - submitting.

From Reception they were escorted into a treatment room, where after some subdued discussion between her Mistress and a nurse, Demi was stripped and laid out on a table where her nipples were pierced and ringed, just like Laney's.

She didn't really mind. It wasn't too painful. She loved the look of Laney's breasts, and considered them a very sexy accessory on any girl, including herself.

"Those piercings are permanent. They'll never close up. And you'll wear those rings, always," her new Mistress told her.

Demi caught Laney shifting, out of the corner of her eye, and when she glanced over, Laney mouthed 'thank you, mistress'.

"Thank you, Mistress." Demi said, to her owner.

Jillian smiled happily, "good girl."

Next, a man in scrubs came in with a cart full of gear.

Demi was both embarrassed and frightened. What Next?

At his request, Jillian and Laney each sat at her sides and held her hands, as the guy went to work on her body.

He spent the next two hours tattooing her belly and groin to look just like Laney's. At least that's what she was told. The inking was hard to read, from her angle, and because her skin was so red, swollen and ultimately bandaged over she had to take their word for it.

"This technique heels exceptionally quickly," the guy explained when he declared everything complete.

"Tomorrow you can remove the bandage, and the day after that it should be mostly healed. Just stay out of the water for the next couple of days."

He paused to smile. "Then you and your girlfriend will look identical, down there."

Mistress looked at her, expectantly, and when she didn't reply to the guy, she scowled. "Thank the man."

Demi wasn't sure how best to address the guy.

"Thank you, sir." She said, meekly.

She apparently got it right as Jillian smiled and nodded.

"You're quite welcome little slave." The tattooist said as he pushed his cart out of the room.

Jillian and Laney helped her off the table, and when she reached for her dress, Mistress stopped her. "No need for that, my girl. Not here at the resort. Laney you might as well take your dress off as well."

Collared and naked, Demi really felt like a sex slave.

As she was led down the hallway, next to Laney, by their mistress, it occurred to her that her beautiful new body had now been seriously modified. And it wasn't just artful decorations. Her tattoos, currently covered by a large bandage, identified her as a sex slave with a Mistress!

Instead of a spy on the run, she was now a slave, owned and strictly controlled. Damn!

She expected to be taken out and back to the resort, but instead she was led into a different section of the complex, one she had visited before - the Chasti-Permalock offices, where she'd gotten her nanites.

Now what? What the hell else does this woman have in mind for me? Hasn't she done enough?

"Ah, there you are," Elizabeth said getting up from behind her desk to welcome Jillian. They'd obviously been expected.

Only after the two women had exchanged their greetings, did the CP rep turn to the two slaves.

"Hi, Demi," she said with a chuckle. "I'd ask how you're doing, but I see you've moved onto another level of femininity."

Demi smiled sheepishly, "Hello, Elizabeth, I'm fine."

"Demi, slaves address women respectfully, as 'Miss'." Jillian scolded.

Demi blushed and bowed her head. "I'm sorry Mistress. And I'm sorry Miss Elizabeth. Please forgive me. I'm very new at this."

"I understand Demi. How are your nanites doing? Any Issues?"

"No, Miss. No issues. Everything is fine."

Elizabeth took a step back to inspect her body. "You do look great." She then walked behind her desk and waved Jillian into a visitor's chair. Jillian took her seat, while her two slaves stood behind her until she ordered, "kneel."

Laney lowered herself down to her knees and then sat back onto her heels. Watching her twin, Demi did the same.

Smiling at the performance, Elizabeth addressed Jillian, "Now, what can I do for you Mistress Jillian?"