Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 04

Story Info
Slave girl abuse.
9.6k words
4.71
2.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(TF, TG, Trans, mod, femdom, non-con, bdsm, DS, lesbian, slave)

By ChangeYourPassword Slave girl abuse

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Dimitry, first.

The three of them had just finished another happy session in bed, the two slave girls giving their Mistress the pleasure she demanded, when Jillian, returning from a needed trip to the bathroom, went digging into one of her suitcases.

She found what she was looking for and stepped over to the bed, where Demi, and Laney, waited curiously.

"This is a toy you should just love, what with your large and sensitive nips," Mistress said chuckling wickedly. Her tone gave Demi a shiver. What now? She was discovering the hard way, that sometimes her Mistress could be a bitch.

Sensing what her lover was referring to, Laney laughed.

When she got a look, Demi realized that she was holding a pair of nipple clamps, connected by a thin length of chain.

She knew what nipple clamps were, Demitry had read about them. Kinky things designed for light erotic torture.

"Sit up Demi." Mistress ordered.

Nervously she did as she was told.

Mistress first passed one of the silver clamps through the big ring on her collar, then she grabbed Demi's right breast and opening the jaws of the thing, she closed it on Demi's big nipple - there was plenty of room in front of the big ring that pierced it.

Demi moaned loudly. Damn! It hurt. And her hand automatically reached up to hold herself, but Mistress slapped it away. "Don't touch! Ever."

"Yes, Mistress," Demi said through clenched teeth.

The pain got worse as the connecting chain slid through her collar's ring, tightening and pulling upward, in order to clamp her other nipple.

It all got much worse when that nipple was also firmly pinched. Demi groaned and her eyes watered with the pain. "Oh, please Mistress take them off," she begged.

Mistress ignored her pleadings and leaned back. "Hmm, they do seem a little tight. Your breasts are bigger than Laney's so the chain is a bit short nippy."

Demi prayed she'd remove the things. It hurt so! She so wanted to at least hold her poor boobs, but couldn't.

Laney leaned over and gave her a kindly kiss on the cheek. "Demi, the pain will lighten up, and become just a dull ache. You'll see, just give it time."

After another little kiss she added. "Until they're removed. I'm afraid you'll scream from the new pain."

Jillian leaned in to give Demi an affectionate kiss on the lips. Demi kissed her back, but without any passion. "Good point Laney. And Demi, I don't want to hear any screaming from you. Not ever, understand?" Mistress ordered as she sat back.

"Yes, Mistress," Demi moaned.

Jillian then reached up and strummed the taught chain that ran between her nipples and her collar. The pulling caused the pain to intensify. Her nipples were on fire!

"I bet the nanites that give you so much pleasure, are contributing a lot to your agony. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress." Breathlessly. "I think so."

"Tell me about it."

Demi groaned again. "Mistress my nipples and my entire breasts hurt, terribly.

"And I feel it all the way down my body to my pussy, Mistress."

She was whimpering, and a couple of tears slithered down her cheeks.

Mistress took some pity on her slave. She leaned in and gave each of her nipples a light kiss, and then sat back. "It'll get better. The pain will fade, your nipples will grow numb.

"Those clips are usually a small punishment. But they're also a fun pairing of pain and pleasure. Right Laney? She's worn them many times."

"Yes Mistress, they can be pleasurable, after a fashion." Laney replied. And she did seem to be honest about it.

Demi wasn't so sure. How could there be any pleasure involved? Perhaps if her nipples weren't being stimulated by the nanites a person could learn to appreciate the feeling.

"Just lay back and give it a little time to numb up. But don't you dare touch them, or your breasts. Let nature take its course."

You mean suffer from the pain, Demi thought, bitterly. Of course, she didn't dare say it.

"Your nipples will get used to it; the pain will lesson. Believe me, I know." Laney added, sympathetically. "And then you won't want to take them off because it will hurt like all hell for several minutes."

Oh great! Demi thought.

And the pain did subside, slowly. Her nipples grew numb, and her breasts just ached.

The three of them laid quietly for perhaps an hour before Mistress stirred.

"Time for lunch, girls. I think we'll do bar-food today. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, Mistress." Laney replied, happily.

"Demi?" Mistress prompted.

"That will be good, Mistress." Demi replied. Her voice strained; she didn't want to get up. Afraid the pain would return.

She couldn't believe that Mistress seemed to expect her to go out with her poor nips clamped.

As Demi climbed out of the bed and got to her feet, the clamps pulled on her nipples, The weight of her breasts dragging down, but her pinched nipples held up by the chain to her collar. The pain returned, and she groaned.

"Demi stop that! I don't want to hear it."

Out of the bed, on her feet, Demi couldn't speak out so she tapped at her lips, requesting permission.

"No. You'll just whine and beg. You just keep quiet, like a good little slave girl."

With leashes attached the two slave girls followed their Mistress out and along the walkway to the center court.

Every step Demi took caused her pain, as the clamps pulled and pinched. She hated it, but she did grow accustomed to it, a little. Since she was being led along on her leash, she couldn't even shuffle slowly, she had to keep up and every step hurt her chest. Why is she doing this to me? she kept asking herself. Just to be mean? She hadn't realized that her new mistress could be this cruel.

Many of the people they passed could see the agony on her face. Some looked at her sympathetically, while others smirked. Damn them!

None of them asked Jillian to remove them. Based on what Laney had said, she wasn't sure she wanted that. What an insane dilemma...

Mistress passed a couple of restaurants before at last, she led them into a bar that she apparently liked the look of. There they settled in at a table where Jillian invited her two slaves to sit. Demi was relieved that she wouldn't have to kneel. At least that wasn't something her Mistress insisted upon.

Still wearing the infernal clamps, her nipples numb but still painful, Demi gulped her wine, hoping that the alcohol would help ease the pain.

She really wanted a glass of vodka, or several of them, but she fought the urge. It always got her into trouble and she was already in enough of that!

She ate her burger as she was hungry, but she did it delicately, careful not to wiggle her poor breasts.

All the while she ignored the stares of the other diners, and only paid attention to what her Mistress was saying. She was describing life back home, and discussing aspects of her house with Laney.

Demi was interested, as it would soon be her home too. But it was awfully difficult to concentrate or imagine the place with her poor nipples bothering her so.

At last, the meal ended, and Mistress led her girls back to their suite.

Jillian was enjoying herself until she glanced over her shoulder at Demi. She was crying, with light tears trickling down her cheeks. She realized that she had pushed her new slave a bit too far. She was new at this, and not exactly a volunteer, but she made no comment. She just continued along the path to their suite.

As soon as the arrived back in their room, Jillian removed the leashes and reattached the collar chains on her slaves before focusing on Demi.

"I imagine you're ready to have your clamps removed." She asked, not expecting an answer. "It will be painful." she warned as she stood in front of her. She reached up to hold her slave girl by the shoulders and gave her a kiss.

"Yes Mistress," Demi whined, pleading.

"Alright then. I'll open them both at the same time. Ready?"

Afraid but anxious Demi moaned, "yes, Mistress." Then she cried out and grabbed her nipples the second Jillian opened the clamps and lifted them away. The pain was terrible! Stabbing, burning, awful!

"It'll pass." Mistress told her soothingly as she pulled her into a hug.

She held her girl, tightly as she moaned and cried, until Laney came out of the bathroom with a pair of damp and cold wash cloths. "Here, these will help," she said as she held them up.

Jillian released her and stepped back as Demi sniffled and took the rags. Gently she held them to her still burning nipples. The cold was a shock, as was the touch, but it did make them feel better.

Slowly her tears stopped and she appreciated it when Laney, solicitously used a tissue to wipe her eyes and cheeks.

She also nudged her to lay down on the bed and relax. Demi spent the next hour there, waiting for the pain to completely go away.

Eventually it was reduced to just an ache. She wasn't sure when that would go away.

She sure as hell hoped she'd never have to suffer with those damned clamps ever again.

That night Jillian and Laney knowingly stayed away from her breasts. Demi appreciated it, but she also angrily wondered why Mistress had tortured her like that in the first place. She didn't think she deserved that treatment.

After Jillian had enjoyed her orgasms, she visited the bathroom, and Demi took the opportunity to ask her sister slave, "why did she put those clamps on me?"

Laney gave her a quick little kiss. "Because, my dear, you need to know that you can be punished at any time, for any reason, including no reason at all. The life of a slave girl is not all fun and games."

"I never thought it would be." Demi mumbled irritably.

Laney chuckled. "Well now you know. And don't be so upset. The pain will fade. Our mistress does like to torment us, on occasion. Get used to it. Sometimes I even enjoy it."

Demi grumbled; she couldn't see how she'd ever learn to enjoy stuff like that. They stopped talking when Jillian returned.

++++++++++++++

By morning, Demi's poor abused nipples were much better, although still tender. She prayed she'd never have to go through that again. She decided that she hated those damned clamps. Jillian had been awfully nasty to her, especially with her extra-sensitive nipples.

Still feeling sorry for herself, she laid in bed, contemplating her fate. It just wasn't fair! She'd gotten away from the GRU and succeeded in her fantasy fulfillment transformation and become a pretty girl. She had plenty of money saved, and was ready to start a new, free, life. And then she'd met Jillian and been made a sex slave. It wasn't fair...

But actually, it wasn't all that bad either. The sex was certainly wonderful, with Laney that is. She found she didn't really mind, servicing her Mistress. It certainly turned her on, even if it didn't satisfy her.

And as Laney constantly reminded her, the life of a slave girl was easy. Just occasionally painful or humiliating.

It was certainly better than whatever awaited her back in Russia, if they ever caught her.

The three of them spent the day enjoying the resort. For the first time Mistress took them into the courtyard's big pool. As swimming, leashed was difficult, even dangerous, they stayed in the shallows and waded, with the water up to their necks. It was an enjoyable time.

+++++++++++

"Demi, my love, I have another lesson for you." Mistress said later that afternoon after they'd returned to their room.

Oh no. Demi thought, worried, what now? I don't need any more lessons!

"Stand still," Jillian instructed as she walked around behind her. There she grabbed her arms by the wrists and pulled them back and together.

Demi glanced over at Laney who was sitting, watching, and she smiled encouragingly, but Demi also thought that there was sympathy there as well. What now? she wondered. Based on Laney's reaction, it probably wouldn't be good.

She figured it out when she felt leather cuffs being strapped to her wrists.

Bondage, she realized. Arg!

It was one thing to be exposed and humiliated as a sex slave, she had discovered that she kind of enjoyed that.

Next, she felt a pull on the back of her collar; the ring back there? Why?

She got her answer when Mistress pulled and bent her elbows dragging her wrists up between her shoulder blades, toward the back of her neck. When the backs of her hands met in the middle, they were secured there by what felt like a strap buckled to her collar, pulling on her throat. Shit!

Of course, Demi couldn't see what was happening but she could certainly fell it.

Finished, Mistress ran her hands up Demi's arms to her shoulders, and massaged the joints.

"How does this feel?" she asked.

"Tight, Mistress."

"Does it ache?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Where?"

"My shoulders, elbows and wrists, Mistress."

"You'll get used to it. And that's only half way."

"Half way, Mistress?"

Jillian gave her a dirty look, she'd spoken out of turn, but she forgave the transgression, under the circumstances.

"Well, little girl, our goal is to get your hands all the way up to your neck. It'll be difficult, but we'll get there.

Demi groaned, and got a swat on her ass, for her complaint.

"Demi, my girl, you need to learn that you're under my control and that I'll take care of you. With Laney's help, of course. So, relax and just allow us to tend to you."

Jillian chuckled. "Without the use of your arms, you'll be so deliciously helpless, you'll really understand what it means to be a slave.

"Oh, and it'll also make your breasts look even larger and better."

Demi sighed, understanding what it all meant. With her hands, and arms locked behind her, she'd be helpless - unable to do anything for herself.

Her first question was, how long? How long would mistress keep her this way?

And she couldn't ask. Without arms and hands, she couldn't signal a request to speak. And she didn't dare just blurt it out.

She could only hope that it wouldn't be a long sentence.

"Twirl for me Demi. I want to see," Jillian ordered.

Demi did a turn in place. Her balance felt a little off, moving without arms. With her hands up between her shoulder blades, she could feel her hair swinging across her back.

"You look very sexy, and exposed like that. I love it. And with your long hair covering them, your arms are barely visible. Like you don't have any. I love that too.

"Go take a look," she told her, stepping aside.

Demi took the few steps into the bathroom to see herself in the mirror.

She did look armless, and helpless and vulnerable too, and that's how she felt.

Without hands, she couldn't even scratch her nose or feed herself, wash herself or even wipe her own ass!

And if Mistress took her outside like this, she couldn't protect herself, either. Shit!

For the next hour the three of them relaxed in the suite. Actually, Jillian and Laney relaxed. They sat comfortably reading.

But without her arms, Demi couldn't read, or do much of anything.

She climbed onto the bed, and struggled to find a comfortable position to lay down and rest.

After a while her arms and shoulders became numb with only a dull ache from the lack of movement. She really hated her predicament. Why was Jillian once again being so evil? Sometimes she could be so loving, and fun, but other times she was a bitch!

At last, Mistress closed her book, and stood up. "Time to head out for dinner." She announced.

Oh, shit!

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Helpless."

"That's the idea. Now it's time to make an adjustment, we should be able to get you a little closer to your goal."

Demi moaned, and got another stern scowl, but no comment from her mistress.

Jillian stepped behind her again and Demi felt her wrists pulled a couple inches higher, the strain on her arms and shoulders, which had settled down a bit, increased once again.

"You're getting there, my dear," she said as she finished pulling her arms higher up her back.

"But mistress, how long?" Demi whined, unable to stop herself and hoping she wouldn't be punished for speaking out of turn.

"Until we get you all the way up, and I decide I've had enough. Now hush, slave."

Demi stifled a moan this time.

Until she's had enough - not until when I've had enough - like now.

As the three of them walked out the door, the mistress leading her two slave girls by their leashes, Demi struggled, trying to get used to walking, or doing anything without arms.

Laney rested her hand lightly on her shoulder, and when Demi glanced over, she mouthed, 'it'll be Okay.'

Demi smiled weakly, appreciating the encouragement.

Walking along on her leash, Demi felt terrible. Her shoulders ached, she indeed felt helpless, and it seemed that everyone who saw her was amused by her predicament.

A couple times as they passed some couple either the man, or the woman reached out to cop a feel of Demi's nice breasts. Mistress, in the lead didn't see, and Laney simply smirked. There was little she could do, anyway.

The incidents only added to her misery.

At the restaurant, once again Mistress allowed them to sit rather than kneel, only Demi had to sit forward on the chair. She couldn't lean against the chairback on her arms. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

"Laney, you'll have to help your sister." Mistress said, casually.

"Yes, Mistress."

The server didn't comment, but she was kind enough to bring a straw for Demi, when she delivered their drinks. Demi was able to lean forward and sip, without help.

After ordering their meals, Mistress got up and stepped behind Demi, to once again tighten her binding. Pulling her hands even higher up her back.

Demi couldn't hold back, and she groaned at the new pain.

"Demi, you be quiet. Accept your situation like a good girl." Mistress scolded.

"Just one more and you'll be perfect," she added as she slid back into her seat.

Just before the food arrived, Jillian left them while she made a trip to the ladies' room.

Before she departed though she tied off the two leashes to her chair. "Can't allow you two to run off," she said giggling.

After their mistress had left, Laney leaned over. "You will get used to it. It will ache, but not terribly. Your tendons will stretch," she told Demi. "Mistress likes this game. I've spent hours in that position."

"But why?"

"So, we learn to be defenseless and dependent. That she'll take care of us, like a loving mother with her child."

Demi just shook he head sadly.

When Jillian returned, she stood proudly at the table looking down at her two girls. "Everything okay?"

Laney smiled up at her. "Yes, Mistress. I did tell Demi how much time I've spent like that."

"With your arms secured? I do enjoy it when my slave is so very helpless." She chuckled. Then turned to Demi. "It's a great reminder of who and what you are. Dependent and under control.

"I may just secure the both of you that way." Mistress added, but then shook her head. "No, that would be too much work for me."

Laney smiled and nodded, pleased that she was off the hook while Mistress focused on Demi.

After their food had been delivered, Laney slid her chair closer, so she could feed her sister, while eating her own meal.

Demi hated being fed like a baby, but Laney seemed to enjoy it, making her wait, or teasing her with a forkful of food held in front of her nose. The giggles she heard from the other patrons made it even more humiliating.