Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, can we start with three, suede, red, black and brown? I'm certain that Alexandrea will order more, once she sees what they look like on our Willow."

Elenore nodded, "I suggest we also add a finished, top-grain leather one in brown, so you can see the difference."

"Agreed. So, four then." Isadora replied, happily. "When can we expect them?"

"Well, my leather girl has some time on her hands, so, two weeks?"

"That will be fine. But sooner if possible. You know how Alexandrea is."

The woman nodded. "Yes, of course."

Apparently, they were finished, as Elenore, grabbed Willow's hand and led her toward the front of the store. "It was nice meeting you Willow. You'll love your new corsets, and what they'll do for your unique body."

"Thank you." Willow said, only a little skeptically.

"Now that that's done, we'd like to pick out a couple of trainers and sleepers, off the rack. Can you have one of your girls help us with that, please, Elenore?"

"Certainly. Maria," she called out.

The two of them along with Maria spent another hour selecting and trying corsets from the large inventory available in the store. All of them were satin and lace, and in a broad range of colors and styles.

Isadora bought several for Willow, and the girl even helped lace her into one of them before they left the store. The thing was tight and stiff around her waist, over her ribs, and up to just under her breasts.

"It's uncomfortable," she complained as they walked out of the shop.

"No, it's not. Wait until your real corsets come. That one and the others are just to get you used to the felling, and to sleep in."

"Sleep in?" alarmed.

"Yes, always. To maintain your shape. We don't want your waist and innards to relax overnight."

"But..."

"Don't fight it. Alexandrea requires it, so you'll comply. And you'll be given reduction goals, that you'll need to meet. Alexandrea will punish you if you fail her."

"Punish? What kind of punishments?" Willow asked, alarmed and frightened.

"That will be up to Alexandrea. Now get into the car and stop your whining."

As they drove back South, Willow decided that she'd better ask about Liam.

"Izzy, what about Liam"

"What about him? I like him and we had fun together. You're not jealous, are you?"

"Not that. I love him and I know it was just sex between you two."

Isadora laughed. "Well, it was a little more than 'just sex'. Even though I love my Alex. I do appreciate a nice cock, every now and then, so it was a very tasty reward for me. And I'm certain that I will be rewarded again and again in the months to come." And she giggled some more.

Months? Willow wondered.

"I was really asking about the chastity cage. How long will you keep him locked up? I mean, he can't fuck either of us locked away like that."

"Well, that's up to Alexandrea. She has the keys, I don't. And if she decides to let him out, to fuck me, or possibly you, I'm certain she'll make sure he's locked right back up again afterwards.

"Oh, and if I were you, I wouldn't expect to use his cock any time soon. You see, Alexandrea, doesn't like cocks. And she enjoys denying boys like Liam the use of those things. Keeping them horny and locked away makes them compliant, and subservient. And that's the way she likes them."

She paused to curse out some idiot driver, before adding, "and Willow, I'm sure that Alex wants to keep you all to herself, at least for a while. So, if she does decide to unlock poor Liam, it will probably only be as a gift for me."

Willow, imagining how things would be going for her and Liam, for the foreseeable future, moaned and slumped as much as her new corset would allow, over against the car door.

And when Isadora glanced over, she saw tears in her eyes.

"Oh, don't worry my dear. Alexandrea isn't a mean witch." And she giggled, before continuing. "But she does get her way, and enjoys herself immensely in doing so. Eventually, though either she'll tire of you, or you just might learn to love her, as much as I do."

They stopped for lunch at a nice little place in Laguna, it had a pleasant patio for dining, and as the tourists stared, they chatted over inconsequential topics, Willow tried to relax. In her new corset that was a challenge. She realized too, that when her new, custom ones, arrived, it would most likely be much worse. Damn!

Dropped off at home, Willow went straight to bed for a much-needed nap, and to contemplate her future, and Liam's too.

It felt odd to be back home, in her own bed, alone and wearing the collar and it's dangling chain. The cold metal seemed to always be in the way. Under her, or wrapped around her. And the corset was certainly uncomfortable to lay in. It did provide one service. It protected her belly from the stupid chain.

She was relieved, though, to be in the familiar surroundings, and away from Alexandrea's control. The witch was indeed mesmerizing. And when she was with her, Willow felt unstable, her mind in a constant state of confusion. Her emotions were all scrambled and out-of-joint. There was love, and fear, and confusion, and guilt and excitement and awe.

She loved both Liam and Alexandrea, but her love for Alex was bewildering. She'd only ever considered loving one person, and never a woman. Alexandrea was so strong and forceful and insightful, she was frightening.

But Willow wanted more of her. Like a true witch the woman was enchanting.

Then too, she felt guilty, for even thinking about splitting her time and her love between the seductress and her husband.

There was another disconcerting aspect. Everything that had happened with Alex, had caused her to question her life as a faun. She'd always understood that her revamped body was bizarre, and freakish, even crazy. But she had been excited by it, and she knew that Liam loved it. It was his scheme, after all. But now, as Alexandrea's play thing, she was doubting her entire being.

Where would it all lead? Who was she and who did she want to be?

It made her head, and heart, hurt. And she started crying.

After a while she had to get out of the bed, to grab a handful of tissues to clear her nose and wipe her eyes.

On her way back, she decided to stop thinking and just sleep. Perhaps things would look better, less bewildering, after she'd rested.

When she woke up, it was getting dark outside, and she realized that Liam would be home from work soon. So, as she usually did, she headed into the kitchen to prepare dinner for the two of them.

Performing a normal, domestic task would be good for her.

When Liam arrived, he was relieved to find Willow there waiting for him, and preparing dinner.

"So, you already have a corset?" he said. As he stepped up to hug her.

"This one is only temporary, just to get me used to the feel of the things." She said, not all that enthusiastically. "The corsetier is making me several custom ones that I'm supposed to wear."

"Well, you do look sexy in that thing. And it does shape your waist nicely," he said, trying to console her. Actually, he liked the way she looked in it. But the one she was wearing certainly didn't go with her character.

"Liam, she expects me to wear a corset, constantly. Day and night."

"Really?"

"Yes, and this thing is awfully uncomfortable. I imagine the new ones will be even more so. Although I think they will be more appropriate for a faun. Suede or rough leather in natural colors."

"That will look better on you. But always? Not just when you visit her? How can she enforce that rule? She can't lock it on, like your collar."

Good question, she thought. Alexandrea expects her to follow her dictates, even when they're not together.

She reached up and grabbed her chain, and giggled when she wasn't struck by lightning. The witch's spells didn't extend beyond her presence.

Then another thought occurred to her, and she swiveled her collar around, it was snug, but not so tight that she couldn't, and with it twisted completely, the chain hung down her back, where it was out of sight, and no longer brushing against her breasts and belly. Having it hanging down her back was much better, and less visible, too.

Pleased, she went back to her cooking, feeling the chain sway against her back. The thing was nowhere near as annoying as it had been.

Liam had disappeared into the bedroom to get out of his work clothes, and per their normal routine he came back out naked. Wearing only his cage, of course.

Willow stopped what she was doing to admire him. He did look fully secured with the small and shiny cage locked onto his cock. It did catch her eye, and reminded her of some of the poor deprived slave boys they'd seen on Paradise Isle. But it also reminded her that she'd be deprived, too - unable to feel him inside her, that night or any night for that matter, as long as her man was under Isadora's spell.

That sucked.

Over dinner, they took turns describing their day.

He brought up his concern over his cage showing, and asked if he couldn't wear underwear to help hide his new bulge. She looked at him with an oily smile. "Well, if you remember we decided that as I don't wear panties, you shouldn't either. I don't see why that cursed cage changes anything."

"Really? What if someone sees?"

"Liam, someone always sees me."

That shut him up. How could he argue with that?

"And, I think Isadora might have something to say about it, too. She does know that you go commando all of the time, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"Well then, she might get pissed and refuse to unlock you if she finds out you've gone back to wearing panties."

"Boxers. I'd wear boxers."

"Whatever. Without a usable cock, panties might be more appropriate."

"Now you're just being mean. I still have my cock." He complained.

She thought for a moment. "You're right, I guess I am. I'm just not looking forward to wearing a corset for the rest of my days. A strict and custom one, at that. Nothing simply decorative."

"I'm sorry. You say she'll want you always be in a corset? I guess that will be difficult."

"Yes, she loves those things, and it will be difficult."

What they still avoided was talking about their time in bed with the witches. Neither of them wanted to discuss those sessions. It wasn't that they were particularly jealous or upset by what they'd done. They both had enjoyed their activities, and they were both secure in their love for each other. Willow just wasn't sure she knew where her relationship with Alexandrea was going. And Liam didn't like thinking about how he came to be locked and deprived.

That night they crawled into bed and held each other close, kissing gently and lovingly.

Willow wore her corset, and again had a difficult time getting comfortable in the thing. Above all though, she wished she could have sex with her man, feel his cock inside her, but that was impossible.

She knew he hated his inability, too. But there was nothing they could do about it. And she didn't want to make things worse for him, by bringing up her desires.

The next couple of days were quiet ones, routine, with both of them subdued by their circumstances.

They didn't hear anything from either witch, and that was both a relief and a reason for them to stay anxious and frustrated.

Liam, finally decided that even though he couldn't have sex, he could give his wife pleasure, so that night he crawled between her legs and licked her to an orgasm. She loved it so much that after she'd calmed down, he went back to work and she enjoyed a second one.

Afterwards, laying in the bed, she kissed him. "Thank you, my love, that was wonderful," she purred.

He smiled. "I only wish..."

"Me too." She said, cutting him off.

They laid quietly for a few minutes, until she began crawling down his body toward his crotch.

He didn't protest or question her. But he doubted if she would be able to do anything for him. Actually, he was uncomfortable and afraid. His cock was already straining against the bars of its cage, swelling and pushing. And in doing so it was strangling his balls and they were feeling tingly and very sensitive.

She was hoping that somehow, she could give him pleasure, even if he couldn't get hard. Perhaps he could enjoy himself or even cum.

It was the first time she'd ever gotten a close-up look at his new arrangement, and it was kind of frightening. His poor cock looked like it was being crushed inside the steel. And his hairless balls looked like they were going to burst out of their pouch any second.

"Oh, poor baby," she murmured.

Slowly and gently, she began kissing and licking him through and around the bars. But he twitched and groaned, he was so very sensitive down there! Her touch was torture, he knew he'd never be able to cum.

He grabbed her by the horns and pulled her off, tears forming in his eyes.

"Thanks, my love, but it just won't work. I won't be able to enjoy any sex until I'm out of this thing."

Willow settled in next to him and they went back to hugging and kissing. It was nice but not all that they wanted.

+++++++++++++

They didn't hear from Alexandrea, or Isadora that next weekend. So, they did their best to enjoy themselves. They went out like they often had before to do a little shopping, people watching and grab a meal.

Of course, now Willow wore her collar and chain, and her hands stumbled with her new, sexy nails.

She left off the corset when she went out, but dutifully wore it around the house.

They were out at a restaurant they enjoyed, sitting in the sun on the patio when Willow's phone rang. When she looked at the screen it displayed Alexandrea's number and it was facetime call.

She gave Liam a fearful look, mumbled "Alexandrea," and then accepted the connection.

"Hello dear. I had a spare moment and thought I'd check in with you. What are you up to?"

Willow was confused, it was an unusual occurrence and an unsettling one. Why would Alex be calling her, now.

"I'm fine Alexandrea, we're just out for lunch." She answered warily.

"Oh, that's nice. Scan around and show me."

Willow shrugged, and panned her phone's camera around, starting with Liam, and then moving around the restaurant, finishing back with herself.

"That looks lovely," Alexandrea said, pleasantly. But then her tone changed, "Willow, where's your corset? The temporary one. Your new ones should be ready soon, and you must be prepared for them." It was clear that she was upset, and displeased.

"You go straight home and put your corset back on. Lace it tightly, and wear it always. Day and night. Clear?"

"Yes, Alexandrea." Willow replied.

"And Liam."

"Yes."

"You need to make sure she follows my instructions, and pull her laces tight. If you ever want to be unlocked again. I know that my Izzy is looking forward to riding your cock, but I'll deprive you both of that pleasure if you're not a good boy. You got that?"

"Yes, Alexandrea." He replied.

"Good. Willow, the next time I call, I'd better see you in your corset. And be aware, I may call you any time, and you'd better answer."

"Yes, Alexandrea." Willow said as she took the phone off speaker. She'd seen several of the people at the tables around them eavesdropping, either smiling or shocked.

"I saw that you turned your collar around. Are you ashamed to be wearing my collar?"

When she didn't reply quickly enough, Alexandrea spoke up, "Well are you?"

"No, mam."

"Then turn it around so your chain is in front, like it's supposed to be. And keep it that way."

"Yes, mam."

"I'll call you about coming over next weekend. Good bye." And she hung up.

Willow and Liam sat staring at each other for a few minutes, unmoving.

"What just happened?" Liam finally said, stunned.

Willow shook her head in wonder. "I guess the witch just flew in on her broomstick and put me in my place." Then she laughed weakly, before returning to her meal.

They did their best from then on to ignore the looks and whispers of their impromptu audience. They could only guess what they were thinking.

And surreptitiously, Willow swiveled her collar around and settled the chain back down her front.

Liam saw her do it. "You know we could cut that thing off, and the damned cage too." He said, tentatively.

Willow looked at him. "But the photos..."

He thought for a moment, then nodded.

"You really do like her, don't you?"

"Liam, I don't know why, but I think I love her." Then she quickly added. "Not as much as I love you. You're my husband. I'll love you forever. But right now, I find her fascinating and captivating, literally. I've never felt this way about another woman. And I don't want the relationship with her to end. At least not yet."

She reached over to hold his hand. "Do you mind? Will you let me continue the games with her?"

He stared into her eyes for a long minute. "Lover, if it makes you happy, I won't try and stop it. I love you too much to interfere with anything that you enjoy. And besides wherever could I find another faun?"

And he laughed, and she joined in.

"But I wish this cage didn't come along as part of the deal." He said, with a heavy sigh.

"Me too, I do hate that thing. Is it too terrible for you?"

He sighed. "Day to day it's not all that bad. The tube up my pee hole is uncomfortable, but it's only painful when I get excited."

"Well, don't get excited then," she said straight faced, but then broke into a giggle.

"Hah, fat chance.

"And I don't like having to sit to pee."

She chuckled. "Women sit to pee."

"I'm not a woman." He replied, but then his expression changed and shyly, he whispered. "The thing itself keeps me aroused. The way it pulls on my balls and holds my cock, feels good sometimes."

"Oh?"

"Yes, because of that thing, I'm always horny."

Now it was her turn to stare into his eyes. "And you dream of being unlocked? And fucking Izzy?"

"Her or you. I'd rather have sex with you."

She smiled, "I feel that way too. I'd rather have sex with you, but I'll accept sex with Alexandrea."

He smiled, "I guess we're both stuck."

"Yup."

"Let's finish up and go home, I want to hold you kiss you, for the rest of the day; after we put your corset back on." He said, and she laughed.

From that point on, Willow followed Alexandrea's rules, always afraid of being caught in violation. Liam gently reminded her if he noticed her out of compliance. He needed sex and didn't want to be punished for his true love's mistakes.

And periodically, at random times Willow took facetime calls from either Alexandrea, or Isadora who were auditing her behavior.

On Thursday, Willow got a call from Isadora. "Alexandrea and I will pick you up on Saturday morning at ten, your corsets are ready."

"Okay. What about Liam?"

"He's not getting any corsets," she replied with a laugh. "But that might be a fun idea.

"No, he's not invited. I think he needs to stew for a while longer, then he might be ready for some fun. In any case, I'll need Alex's blessing, and she hasn't said anything about him."

"Alright," Willow said, just before Izzy hung up.

When she told Liam, he was disappointed.

Promptly, at ten on Saturday morning, Alexandrea and Isadora pulled up in Willow's driveway.

Having been watching, Willow gave Liam a quick kiss and ran out to climb into the car. He watched from the doorway, and did get a wave from his wife. This is crazy, he muttered as he closed the door and sadly wandered back into the house, alone.

They went straight downtown to the corsetry shop, and once there, were ushered into a large private room where Elenore awaited them. She had several corsets laid out on a table for inspection.

Alexandrea greeted the woman like they were old friends, before stepping over to the display. Izzy and Willow followed her and stood, looking over her shoulder.