Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was still leashed when they arrived back at Alexandrea's house, and Isadora led him in using it.

"Alexandrea, my love, I'd really like to use my little pet here." Isadora said as they were all walking into the living room.

"Now?" she said, sharply.

"Yes, please."

Wearily, Alex looked at her, then him. "You have been a good girl, and he finally seems to be behaving himself."

She turned to Willow. "You stay here, while I deal with this."

Then she started down the hall to the bedroom Izzy used for her sessions with the cock. "Come along, then."

Izzy giggled. "Oh goodie." And she followed her wife, leading Liam by his leash. He tried to get a glimpse of his wife, as they left the room, but the tugging prevented it. It was humiliating, but he was excited. He was going to get relief.

In the bedroom, Alexandrea sat imperiously in a chair, and looking at Liam, distastefully, ordered, "strip".

He didn't hesitate, and quickly removed his shoes, socks, shirt and pants, thinking only of sex. After all he hadn't had any since his first session with Isadora, when she'd locked him away.

"Izzy, spin him, so I can see." Alexandrea said.

Izzy, shortened his leash, and then walked in a circle around him, turning him 360 degrees.

"He's hairy." Alexandrea said, disgustedly.

"His cock isn't." Izzy replied, happily.

"How can you possibly screw a hairy male? It makes me sick to think about it."

She stood up, frowning, "rid his body of all that ugly hair. I'll come back to inspect him when you're done. And then I may unlock him so you can fuck him." And she began walking out the door.

She stopped suddenly, in the doorway. "He can keep the hair on his head. In fact, I think he needs to let it grow out. But everything else has to go, and he must stay that way if you really want to keep using him."

"Yes, Alex."

Izzy stripped, and he groaned at the sight.

"Patience, we'll get there." Izzy said.

She led him by his leash into the room's bathroom and into the shower where she wrapped the leash around the shower-head, securing him standing in place.

"Stay," she ordered as she then ducked out of the room.

He waited anxiously, humiliated at being secured like a dog.

She returned with a couple bottles of lotions.

"This one is a depilatory, it will get rid of all of that nasty hair, and this one is a skin cream that will make you nice and soft, and smelling all flowery."

"Wonderful" he mumbled.

Under her instruction, Liam spread the hair removal cream all over his body, from neck to toes. As his cock was already bare, he didn't have to apply the chemical to that sensitive area, but he got every other square inch of his skin.

Then he had to stand passively while it burned and his body hair dissolved. While they waited, Izzy chattered away about how much fun she'd had at the convention. And one of her highlights was being able to lead her captive around by his leash.

"We'll have to do that again," she said, happily.

"I'd rather not. I don't like that game."

For a moment, Izzy looked at him sympathetically. "I understand Liam, I really do. When I first met Alexandrea, she kept me on a collar and leash. And it took me a while to get used to it. But I did, and after a while, after we married, we dispensed with that thing."

She leaned in carefully, avoiding his body, and gave him a little kiss. "You might just get used to it like I did."

Liam appreciated her affection; she was kind of a sweet girl. And his cock tried to get hard as he thought about her.

"I'm already married," he said with a laugh.

"Yah, me too. But that doesn't mean we can't screw." They both laughed at that.

"Now come on, it's time. Rinse that stuff off." she told him.

He did, and a few minutes later, looking down he saw all of that bare skin and thought he looked like a little boy, or a woman. He shook his head, sadly, it was just another humiliation.

He started feeling better though, when Izzy began spreading the skin cream all over him. Her hands were everywhere, and they felt wonderful on his bare skin. And when she also rubbed it around his crotch it felt even better, until the cage prevented him from getting hard, and his cock and balls began to ache from the pressure.

Finally, they stepped out and she led him back into the bedroom, where she gave him another apprising look. "You look so nice, and you smell nice too. Now just stay there, I'll go get Alexandrea."

She returned a few minutes later, followed by Alexandrea, the witch with his key.

"He does look much better that way." She said as she stepped up to him.

She wiggled her finger, "turn, slowly."

He slowly turned in a circle, as she'd ordered. When he was three-quarters around he spotted Willow standing quietly in the doorway, staring at him, and smiling.

His mind went into vapor-lock and he stumbled for a moment, as he continued his rotation and lost sight of her. How humiliating! Being inspected, naked and newly hairless in front of not only the two witches, but also his wife!

He wanted it to stop, he wanted to get dressed and run. But his cock was still caged, and he needed sex! It was so close.

Back facing Alexandrea, he stopped, nervous and embarrassed, he kept his eyes down, not looking at her.

"Alright Isadora, he looks much better, and he smells so much better, too. That's the way he should always be. Now, Liam, get onto the bed, on your back, and spread 'em."

Excited, he climbed onto the mattress, and laid with his legs spread wide. He forgot all about his wife, standing there watching.

"Izzy, go to the other side and hold that thing, so I don't have to."

Once Izzy had climbed onto the bed, and had lifted his cock, Alexandrea bent over him, slowly and carefully, and inserted a small key that she had been palming.

With a click his cock was unlocked, and he breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Now Izzy you can remove his cage, screw him all you want, and then return it to its proper place. When you close it, it should lock on its own."

Then she turned to stare at Liam. "Don't you dare resist. That cage belongs on you. Understand?"

"Yes, miss." He replied dutifully. Anxious to get on with it, and get relief.

Alexandrea then turned and headed out, shooing Willow out ahead of her.

Willow walked away pleased that her lover would get the sexual relief he needed, jealous that it wasn't going to be with her, and embarrassed for him and the way he had been humiliated during the process.

She also realized that she was feeling horny as all hell. She too needed sex. And she knew she'd only get it with Alexandrea.

As soon as Alexandrea cleared the doorway, Izzy rested her hand on top of the cage. "Now don't you move. Not a muscle." Then, giggling happily, she gently slid the cage's parts off of Liam's dick and set them aside. When she turned back, the cock was standing hard and tall - it had magically grown to full size in seconds! She laughed at the sight of it, and when she looked up at Alex's face, she laughed again; the guy looked he was in heaven.

"Now you listen to me, there stud. You will not cum until you've given me at least one orgasm with your mouth, and a second one with your cock. If you don't control yourself. If you don't satisfy me. I'll put the cage right aback on, and it will be a month or more before I'll consider asking Alexandrea to unlock it. Understand?"

"Yes, Izzy. But..."

"No buts. I understand you've been denied for weeks, but that's no excuse for being that clod who doesn't satisfy his lady."

And with that she rolled onto her back and lifted her knees, invitingly exposing her already damp sex.

Liam got right to work, if you could call it that, on Izzy's sweet pussy. He positioned himself on elbows and knees between her legs, with his hard cock hanging down between his legs. He was consciously avoiding lying flat on his cock, for fear that the pressure might get him off.

Izzy laughed at his enthusiasm. "Take it easy, down there. Slower. I want to enjoy this."

It was difficult, but he did slow down, and his kisses and licks became more enjoyable and arousing for her.

Happily, it didn't take long for her to cum. She was excited, and anxious for the main event. Feeling a real, warm and pulsing cock inside her.

But she made him clean her up before she let him reposition. And while he was crawling up to lay on his back so she could ride him, the position she preferred, she took a minute to wonder why she still enjoyed the occasional cock. She was always happy to enjoy sex with Alex. And the toys they used in their love-making were generally superior to a cock. But confusingly, she still did periodically feel the need for a fuck with a real man.

Like now.

With him lying flat and his prick standing tall, she got up on top of him, straddling his hips and lowered herself down until the cock's head just touched her lips.

He moaned.

Then she lifted herself off, and laughed when he groaned, and reached his hands up to grab her.

"Stay still!" she told him. And he dropped his arms back onto the mattress.

"Now you be a good boy. Let me play."

She teased him like that a couple more times, until she got scared that he might explode without even being inside her. What a disaster that would be for the both of them.

So, she lowered herself down fully on top of him, and felt his cock slide deeply inside her, and they both moaned, lost in pleasure.

Liam was so close to an explosion he was petrified he'd lose control and cum before he was allowed. He was biting his lips and clenching his fists, and panting like a dog, all in an effort to hold back.

And when Izzy began pumping up and down on him, he almost surrendered, and came, but he knew that would be a terrible mistake, a huge one, so he held on. He stared at the ceiling and looked for flaws in the finish, and as silly as that seemed, it worked.

Izzy, anxious for her own relief worked her way quickly to her orgasm, and the moment she shuddered and sighed, Liam relaxed, and filled her with his pent-up load of sperm.

And it all felt wonderful for the both of them.

Liam was so very relieved. Both his body and his mind were as contented as they'd been in weeks, or possibly, ever.

All of his muscles collapsed, and he puddled into the mattress, while Izzy smiling happily stretched out on top of him.

But she only laid like that for a coupe minutes, before she got back on her knees and grabbed the cursed cage.

While he laid there unwilling to move, he felt the tube slide into his sensitive and shrunken cock, and the click of the lock, as she fit the thing back onto his sex once again.

Despite the wonderful feeling of relief, he was already beginning to feel frustrated and depressed. And when he added the humiliation, he had suffered through, while Willow watched, he felt even worse.

"Alright Liam, my boy. You did well. Now go home, call an Uber and wait outside. We'll bring Willow home when Alexandrea is finished with her. Probably tomorrow."

She gave him a kiss, and a pat on the cheek. "Until next time. And remember, body hairless, and grow out the hair on your head."

Then she ducked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Feeling used and abused, but happily emptied, Liam dressed and let himself out.

+++++++++++++++

After leaving Izzy and Liam behind, Willow walked down the hall with Alex striding along behind. As they entered the great room, Willow turned and without a word, reached out and grabbed Alexandrea's hand and then led her on toward the master bedroom.

"Oh?"

"Please, I need you." Willow moaned.

Alexandrea smiled. "Are you sure? Liam's back there." She said and gestured toward the hallway.

Willow sighed, "I know, but I want you."

Alex reached out and grabbed her, "I'm so pleased you realized that," and she kissed her, and Willow kissed her back.

Before long they were in bed together, and Willow was between Alex's legs, with the witch holding her horns and steering her, while she licked her to a wonderful orgasm.

"I love you, you fantastic faun." Alex said, happily as she continued to hold Willow's head on her sex, "give me another, and then I'll reward you."

Alexandrea used a large vibrating dildo on Willow. It was bigger than any she'd ever felt, and she moaned as it stretched her as Alex slowly worked it inside her.

But it felt fantastic, the vibrations and the pressure, coupled with her lover's manipulations of the thing set Willow on fire.

She groaned and thrashed and came, and it took her breath away.

And her corset made it hard for her to catch her breath, afterwards. "How do you do it?" she panted, as they were laying together afterwards.

"Do what?"

"Breath so easily, laced into your corset."

"Oh, it's not that difficult. I've been wearing my corsets for years. My body is accustomed to them. Your body will eventually learn, too."

"Years from now?"

"Perhaps."

Will I still be with her, years from now? Willow wondered.

After they had relaxed for a while, Alexandrea stirred. "Let's get cleaned up. It's dinner time."

She climbed out of bed and helped Willow crawl out.

Once she was on her hooves, Alex reached over and picked up the dildo she'd used on her faun. "Here, you can clean this too. I think it's your new favorite."

Willow giggled as she took the thing from her lover. "I think you're right. My orgasm was divine."

Alex gave her a kiss, then licked her finger and tapped the tip of the dildo in Willow's hand. "Isn't that thing better than a messy cock? It doesn't fill you with sticky cum."

"I guess."

In the bathroom, as they stood together at the sinks, using damp towels to wash their privates, Alex pulled Willow into a hug.

"So, the little performance with your man, turned you on?" Alexandrea asked as she gave Willow loving little butterfly kisses all around her face.

"I don't know." Willow said, hesitantly as she chuckled, delightfully at her lover's actions.

"Oh, come now. You've never begged for it before."

"I knew how horny he was; how much he needed it. And it made me happy that he was going to get his relief."

"It had nothing to do with how I put him in his place? How I controlled and humiliated him?"

"Of course not. I love him."

"Hmmm," Alex replied. "What was that line? Methinks the lady doth protest too much? Shakespeare, I believe."

Willow remembered that line from some lit course. And she remembered too what it implied. And that worried her.

When they walked into the kitchen, Izzy was there already, humming a happy little tune, while cooking. She was naked and looked beautiful.

"I assume you sent the cock home?" Alexandrea asked.

"Yes, Liam's gone home."

"And did you enjoy him?"

"Yes, he's fun. And he smelled delightful."

Alexandrea laughed, and turned to Willow, "He'll feel better for you too, now that his skin is all smooth and hairless. Make sure he stays that way."

"I will." Willow confirmed. "He will be nice to cuddle with."

But I won't be able to fuck him, she added to herself.

++++++++++++++++

For the next few months, Willow and Liam's lives settled down into an extraordinary routine. More so than the happy days when it was simply Liam and his faun princess.

He, of course, went into the office each day, wearing his infernal cage. But no one noticed, and despite his frustration, he continued to perform successfully at his job.

In fact, despite the distraction, the amount of work product he delivered actually increased, as on those many weekends when Willow was engaged with Alexandrea, he worked from home, focusing on tasks over which he had control. It kept his mind off of his wife and his cage.

And during the week, Willow continued maintaining their home, and doing all of her regular tasks and chores, despite the restrictive corset that limited her movements, and drew even more attention to her body, when she was out running errands. Actually, her corset was to some extent a positive aspect, as it distracted some observers from her collar and chain.

She did, slowly and begrudgingly get used to wearing the leather corsets every day, all of the time, and it did become easier, less painful. Her body was adjusting, and her waist shrinking, although she wasn't sure if it was due to her reduction in food intake, or the result of the crushing leather.

The corset did remain frustratingly restrictive, limiting how she moved, bent and twisted her torso.

Alexandrea, Isadora and Liam, too, all regularly complimented her on her shape, posture and the graceful and feminine way she carried herself.

But to her, the lack of freedom of movement continued to be a form of torture.

It got worse when six weeks after she began lacing to four inches, Alexandrea ordered her to lace to a five-inch reduction!

On a Saturday, Izzy had to struggle and take several breaks before she finally got Willow's corset to that mark. And as soon as Willow tried to walk with her torso tied so tightly, she started seeing spots, staggered and almost fainted. She would have fallen onto her face, if Izzy hadn't caught her and eased her down onto the bed.

It took Willow several more miserable weeks to become accustomed to life with that level of tightness. Examining herself in the mirror she was finally able to agree with the others, that her tiny waist did look fantastic.

But that belief only helped her cope a little bit.

During those weeks and months, she spent many a night yearning for sex with her husband. She didn't necessarily miss the intimacy; they got that by cuddling in bed most nights. She missed the feel of his cock in her pussy. But there too, she slowly became resigned to her orgasms being delivered by Alexandrea and her collection of vibrating and pulsing dildos.

That was her sex life. All of her giving or receiving, was with Alexandrea, or sometimes with both Alexandrea and Izzy. And the times with Izzy were not all that enjoyable, as they served to remind her that Izzy was able to enjoy Liam's cock, where she never could.

Willow couldn't deny that she enjoyed sensational orgasms when she and Alexandrea made love. Alex's skills with her mouth and when wielding an artificial phallus were wonderful - truly mind-blowing. Several times Willow actually fainted from the pleasure. And Alex's toys did fill her pussy and ignite her hot spots.

And when Alexandrea mounted her with one of the dildos, a larger one, installed in a strap-on harness. Willow orgasmed just like she used to when she was fucked by Liam.

But it just wasn't the same...

++++++++++++++

It had been over two weeks since she'd spent time with Alexandrea, and with Liam at work, Willow was depressed, feeling bored and lonely.

The witch had been on some extended trip back East, so no fun there.

She and Liam had spent the first weekend at home, together enjoying themselves, going out, doing the kinds of things they enjoyed. They saw a movie, ate out a couple of times, went shopping for clothes, for him, and even drove down to the city and walked around Coronado Island, like tourists.

It was perfect, except for the lack of sex.

Saturday night, cuddling in bed, Liam offered to eat her, but she thanked him and turned him down, explaining that she didn't want to make him any hornier than he already was - it had been three weeks since his last session with Izzy.

She didn't say anything, but she knew that it would be disappointing. His skills at oral sex were nowhere near as good as Alex's, or even Izzy's.

The second weekend with Alex still traveling, was a dull one. Liam, not expecting her to be around, had made plans to work on some special project that ate up much of his Saturday, and even some of his Sunday. He had been spending more and more of his time, working. Willow figured that as he couldn't have sex, and was only able to enjoy an occasional weekend with her, he was spending more time on his job, as that was the other part of his life he really enjoyed.