Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not going to be fun. Willow was certain. She didn't want to suffer any more than she already was, but she felt she had to accept it for Alex. She didn't really understand why.

"They're perfect, Alexandrea said. Let's try on that one," and she pointed to one that was more burgundy than brown.

It took more than an hour to swap her older corset for the new one and close its laces to nineteen and a half inches. At that point, thankfully, Elenore suggested they stop.

Several times along the way they had paused, while Willow groaned and cried, and panted for breath. But after several minutes rest, they resumed and pulled the laces even tighter.

Panting Willow asked, "this feels stiffer than my older ones. Is there more boning?"

"A little."

Willow was in pain; worse than ever before. But when she tried to beg for relief, Alexandrea cut her off by either scolding her or complimenting her on how good she looked and how much she appreciated her gift.

Eventually, she staggered out, with Izzy and Alexandrea each holding an arm, to keep her upright and moving.

Sitting in the car was also agonizing. She had finally gotten used to the stricture of her corsets, and the full six-inch reduction, but that extra half-inch seemed to make a world of difference. She prayed her body could handle it.

But, how could she possibly handle even more?

When she groaned at the thought, Alexandrea again scolded her.

++++++++++++

It was a month later, after Izzy had ridden Liam and sent him home, that Alexandra and Izzy, working together, succeeded in lacing her to nineteen inches. And Willow again struggled to deal with the tightness and discomfort.

As she tried to get comfortable, laying on Alex's own corseted belly, in her bed that night. Willow finally decided to ask. "Alexandrea, what are you going to do with me? When will this end?"

"Why, do you want it to end, my love?"

Willow hadn't expected that response. She had hoped for some definitive statement, some timeframe, some projection.

Alex, smiled and laid back, waiting patiently, while Willow tried to work out an answer. What did she want?

The problem was that she didn't really know. She had hoped that Alex would simply tell her. Something like 'three months' or 'on our one-year anniversary', or 'when your waist hits a eighteen inches.' Some definitive target.

But she, herself didn't have an answer. She was usually enjoying herself. She certainly wasn't bored with her life, Alex's games prevented that. She looked forward to her days and nights with Alexandrea, and was sort of content with her simple, domestic life at home with Liam.

She was now completely addicted to the sex she shared with her witch. Every orgasm she gave her lover, and each one she received from her was magical.

Hell, she even no longer despised her collar and chain, her corsets were an accepted part of her existence, as were her long nails. And she had even come to enjoy the look and the sounds of her ear decorations.

Her deliberations were interrupted by Alex, who always seemed to be able to read her mind. "Are you happy with your life?"

She only needed another minute to answer that question. "Yes."

Alexandrea pulled her into a hug and kiss. "Then why worry? Just live and enjoy."

That seemed like good advice, and it calmed her.

But then another worry surfaced. "But what's to become of my husband?"

"Willow, my dear, he's with Isadora. She'll take care of him. And he'll remain your husband. Don't worry about that. She has no interest in him as anything other than a toy. A warm phallus on legs." She laughed at her own description.

"But his cock. I know he misses regular sex with me."

"Willow, he's a boy. They all want sex, with any and every girl. And when they don't get it, they actually become better companions. I bet he's become a more loving and attentive husband. Am I right?"

Willow took a minute to review Liam's behavior. As of late he had become more subdued, and more loving, too. He seemed more interested in just spending quality time with her, when he wasn't focused on his work, that is.

"And really, his silly little cock is getting enough of a work-out from his times with my Izzy. He doesn't need any more than that."

They laid quietly for a while before Alex grabbed her horns and gently began pushing her head, down toward her crotch. Used to that signal, Willow slithered her body down and then over her lover's leg so she could lay in between, on her belly and access her pussy.

The corset made it difficult to lay that way, and lift her head, but it was Alexandrea's favorite position for her. So, she dragged a spare pillow with her, to lay on.

++++++++++++++

As so often happened, Willow had received the call from Alexandrea mid-week, informing her that she was expected over Friday afternoon. This time Liam was also invited.

Willow was pleased, and Liam excited. He'd get laid! It had been three weeks since his last release.

On that day, he hurried home early so they could be on-time for their get-together.

He was more than ready, the previous evening he'd applied both the depilatory and the flowery smelling skin lotion to his entire body. The scent drew some strange looks from his colleagues at the office, but he just brushed them off, by explaining that his wife liked it, and it got him sex. Usually they laughed at that, before walking off shaking their heads. He wasn't known for being particularly bawdy.

For safety's sake he applied more of the lotion before they left.

At the witches' house they followed the normal routine. Isadora hauled Liam off to a bedroom, while Alexandrea hugged and kissed Willow as they strolled deeper into the house.

Lately, Izzy had begun playing with him for a while before she approached Alexandrea to request his cock's release.

Today, after he'd stripped naked, she decided that he smelled so wonderfully feminine that he needed his toe-nails polished. She'd just redone hers, and had everything already laid out.

Of course, he wasn't thrilled with the idea, but if it made her happy, he was horny enough to go along with almost anything. And he figured no one else would see, and he'd be able to remove the silly polish as soon as he got home.

They spent the next hour on that project. Izzy enjoyed herself, and giggled constantly as she worked on his feet. She discovered that as with most people his feet were ticklish, so she tortured him with her long nails in between phases.

He actually enjoyed some of her fun.

Eventually, he wound up with bright red toenails, that Izzy claimed looked pretty on him.

"To reward me for my labors, you may eat my pretty pussy." She told him. "Of course, you'll have to remove my clothes, first."

That was another game she liked. He had learned to slowly undress her, while kissing each newly exposed square-centimeter of her entire body. As she had a wonderful body, he didn't mind the game. But it did delay his release.

When she was at last naked, and had been kissed lovingly everywhere. She sat on the edge of the bed, while he kneeled in front of her and licked her pussy until she orgasmed.

Only after she'd recovered did she wander out to find Alexandrea and request that she unlock the cock.

He was still waiting, there on his knees, when the two of them returned. Alexandrea was strikingly, beautifully naked, herself. And without saying a word, she slid into place in front of him on the bed, where Izzy had been only moments before.

"Let's see if you're anywhere near as good at this as your lovely wife," she said, imperiously.

Liam was shocked. Alexandrea, had never before had any physical contact with him, let alone demanded sex. He glanced up at her, and then over at Izzy who was standing back watching. He didn't see Willow, and that was a relief.

"Get to work, boy." Alexandrea barked, impatiently.

He snapped out of it, and quickly buried his head in the witch's crotch, kissing and licking her pussy and in particular her clit. Although he worked diligently, the woman didn't seem to be appreciating his efforts. Damn! It worried and frightened him.

After many minutes, she pushed his head away.

"Typical male. No clue." She murmured, disgustedly. "Your lovely wife is much better, and her horns give me much better control. I'll go back to her."

She stood up and headed for the door.

Wait! He screamed inside his head. My cock! But he knew better than to actually say anything.

Izzy though came to his rescue. "Alex, the cage. Please, for me?"

Alexandrea sighed as she turned.

"Alright my love, you deserve your fun." Then turning to Liam, "Get up on the bed, you dolt."

Liam scrambled up onto the mattress, lying flat, legs spread, and Izzy knelt next to his hips so she could hold his cage while Alexandrea used her key.

As soon as she had unlocked him, Alexandrea turned and stomped out the door. And as soon as she left, Izzy climbed onto the bed, straddled him and lowered her pussy onto his rapidly growing cock.

She giggled as she felt him growing inside her. He hadn't had time to get fully hard before she was on him. That was new...

She was able to get a good ride, enjoying the feelings before she hit her orgasm, and he released his cum into her.

Izzy had just climbed off and was reinstalling his cage when Willow knocked on the door and stuck her head in.

Her seeing him in bed with Izzy made Liam very uncomfortable. Although he knew that she had no issues with him servicing Izzy, he would still have preferred to be screwing his faun, than the girl hovering over him.

"Alexandrea has invited Liam to join us all for dinner. So as soon as you two are done, come on out. We've ordered Chinese delivered." Willow informed them, all the while looking at them without any negative emotion.

Damn! He thought. She's become so used to being Alex's toy, and me being Izzy's; is it going to stay this way?

A half-hour later all four of them were seated around the table, he and Willow on opposite sides, eating honey shrimp, moo shu pork and rice, and chatting casually and comfortably. At least the women were. He was on edge, as all of them were naked and looking fine.

Seated as he was, at least his cock wasn't visible. But he was distracted by the three lovely pairs of breasts on display in front of him.

He actually felt lucky that he'd just had sex, so his balls were empty, and his dick unresponsive to the stimulation.

But he did feel a touch of uncontrollable stirring from his loins.

They were just finishing up when Alexandrea drew everyone's attention.

"I have scheduled a vacation trip for Izzy and me to Paradise Isle. We'll be going for a full month, and I've signed Izzy up for a set of procedures."

She paused to look at her wife, who nodded her confirmation.

"She'll become a fantasy creature in her own right, similar to you Willow my sweet."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she and I have worked out a character design, with the help of the councilors and doctors there, and she'll become a satyr, at least our version of one."

Willow looked over at future satyr, questioningly and Izzy smiled and nodded. But she looked understandably nervous.

"Of course, you, Willow, are welcome to join us. I'm certain that Izzy would appreciate your support and tutelage, afterwards."

Alexandrea shifted her focus to Liam, "and I suppose you could come too."

When she saw his clearly negative reaction, she added, "If you're not up for it, the three of us girls could go."

"I can't see myself going without Liam. And he'd be miserable, there, tortured actually, with his poor cock locked away in that insanely erotic resort." Willow responded.

Alexandrea smiled, mournfully. "Well, that leads me to another change, I've decided upon.

"Willow, my dear, as much as I've enjoyed you and your fantastically sexy and unique body, when Izzy finishes with her modifications, I'll have her. Of course, I've always had her love, but I'll have her new body, too." She paused for a moment, to reach out and grab both Izzy's and Willow's hands.

"So, I've decided to let you and Liam go."

Again, she paused, and Willow actually thought she saw tears forming in Alex's eyes.

"I still want to remain friends, and I'd be happy if we could remain lovers, but that will be up to you. And I'll give you Liam's key before you go today."

Willow continued to focus on Alex, although she could sense Liam stirring. She was sure he loved that idea.

But it was Alexandrea, looking as upset as Willow had ever seen her, who drew her attention. She couldn't believe that it was over. As she sat there, Willow realized that she was actually relieved that her time as Alex's playmate was ending. It had been a wonderful, if confusing adventure, but she was looking forward to going back to spending her time with her husband, and enjoying free access to his cock.

Alexandrea suddenly stood up, leaned in to kiss both Willow and Izzy, and then left them to head back toward her bedroom.

Willow looked at Izzy. "Is this for real?

"Yup, we've been talking about the plan all week." Izzy replied, smiling tentatively.

"And you're okay with becoming a satyr? Are you sure?"

"Willow, I've watched you and decided that it will be the best move for all of us. You and Liam can move on, and Alex and I can build our relationship with her even happier with me."

"But will you be happy? You've seen how my life is."

Izzy nodded, and chuckled. "I have, and it doesn't seem that bad. You seem happy."

"But Izzy it was my fantasy. What I dreamed of, so of course, I'm happy. But there have been times when I've regretted it. Hell, there are still times when I consider going back to the island and getting changed back."

"Well, I'll have that option too. Alex will support me, if I decide it's too much to bear."

"Are you sure?"

Izzy's expression changed. "Of course, I am. She's my wife and we love each other," she said firmly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I'm just concerned for you."

"Well then, come with us to the island. I'm sure I'll need all the support I can get, at first, anyway."

Izzy turned to Liam, with a devilish smile, "and I'm sure I'll enjoy your cock, too. So, I'd be happy if you came along."

Liam smiled back, but he wasn't particularly interested. All he could think about was freedom. And he was anxiously waiting for Willow to retrieve his key and for them to get home so he could be rid of the damn cage!

It took another fifteen minutes for Willow and Izzy to finish their discussion, to say their collective goodbyes and get the key from a melancholy Alexandrea. She had also promised to completely purge all of the photos of Liam, and Izzy had committed to making certain they were all gone.

As a last step, Alexandrea removed Willow's collar, using some special tool. She sighed happily as she rubbed her neck. It was red and chapped, but it looked like it would certainly heal with time.

Finally, Liam dragged an elated Willow out the door and into their car, and they sped away.

"Slow down, you're going to get us killed!" Willow warned, but she was laughing.

The roads were surprisingly clear, the traffic light, so Liam was able to move right along. Although his focus was split between the road, and his pending release, he still had a tiny bit of mental capacity to think of his wife.

"Are you done with Alexandrea?" he asked as they sat impatiently stopped at a traffic light.

"You mean am I still under her spell? No. I don't feel so very fascinated with her anymore. I guess I've grown out of that crazy attraction. But I don't hate her. I'll probably see her again. She was fun, and G-I-B."

"But she'll have Izzy, as both her wife and her playmate, now."

She leaned over and rested her hand on his thigh, "I am anxious to get home and have sex with you." she said, changing the subject.

He laughed, delightedly. "I'm hurrying."

A few minutes later, though, at another cursed light. "Do you want to go with them? To the island, I mean."

"I am worried about Izzy. I do think I could help her adjust. But I'd never ask you to go."

She paused for a moment. "Unless you want to just vacation there again. It is a nice place. The two of us could have a lot of fun."

He didn't respond.

At last, they pulled into the garage, and like a couple of kids, ran laughing through the house, and into the bedroom.

Willow helped Liam shed his clothes, and then used the sacred key to free her lover's cock.

They spent the next two days mostly in bed, screwing. Of course, they had to take breaks for food, and for Liam to recharge his batteries, but he had so much pent-up demand, not just for sex, but for making love to his wife, that it didn't take his cock all that long to ready itself once again.

Willow was delighted, too. She realized how much she'd missed the feel of a real cock, her husband's cock, both inside her pussy, and in her mouth.

She was also happy to be rid of her collar, and its' annoying chain. Her neck felt wonderfully free. And at their first break she stripped off the corset as well, although her body seemed to miss the thing.

Alex even called into work and postponed his Monday meetings and calls to enjoy more sex, and catch up on some sleep.

That night as they laid in bed, exhausted and happy. Willow lifted her head off his chest and twisting, looked up at him.

"I'm really sorry I got us into that. I can't explain it. Why Alex was so fascinating."

"I guess it was something you had to try. I could see that it was important to you. I'm just glad it's over."

"Thank you for putting up with it."

"I didn't have a lot of choice. I suppose I could have forced it to end somehow, without ruining us, but I didn't want to risk it. And I wanted you to have whatever fun you expected out of that relationship."

She slithered up to nuzzle against the side of his head and whispered into his ear, "I love you for that," before she shifted over and kissed him passionately.

They fell asleep, both happy that phase of their life was over.

In the morning, Liam felt like a new man and headed off to work with a new spring in his step, while Willow relaxed and recovered.

+++++++++++++

Liam was really pleased with the way their lives quickly returned to their old normal. The two of them made love often, and Willow made it a point to tutor him in how to better satisfy a woman, and he learned his lessons well.

They were both content, and neither of them bothered to dwell on the months past, with their adventures and torments.

Willow also found what she considered to be a happy-medium set of changes to the things Alexandrea had done to her.

She had a manicurist shorten her nails to just a half-inch, but she maintained the black polish. She was used to that harsh color, and it did fit her character.

She also had Liam remove the jangly little bells form her ears, but she left the rings, rubies, and chains in place, as pretty decorations.

Her first inclination was to dump the corsets, but the more she thought about how sexy she looked with a tiny waist, the more she reconsidered. She knew that Liam appreciated the things too, for various reasons. So, in the end she decided to keep wearing them, during the day, anyway, but she did go back to the first set, and only laced them for a three, or sometimes four-inch reduction.

And they both enjoyed her look, as did everyone else she encountered.

Willow was surprised that Alexandrea never called her. It was a bit disappointing, as she did miss that woman, a little. And she was upset too, as she expected that Alex would miss her as well.

A couple of weeks later they drove up to Santa Barbara, and spent a wonderful mini-vacation weekend together there, enjoying the great food and the wine and wineries that town was famous for.