Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy looked at her. "Snow?"

"Yes, you're pure and white and as beautiful as Christmas morning. I love it. Don't you? Izzy was a human. Snow is a satyr."

Izzy thought about it for a moment. "Snow the satyr, did sound kind of cool."

She looked at Willow. "How hard was it for you to get used to a new name?"

Willow shrugged, "It wasn't all that difficult for me. Remember, I was already Willow when I was a cos-play character. And the paperwork to change a first name is easy."

"See? It will be easy." Alexandrea said happily.

Izzy sighed, "Okay, I guess. I'll have to get used to answering to Snow."

"Yes, you will, my love."

After that they finished their drinks and headed out.

"You need to get a good night's sleep, Willow, as your surgery is scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning. Paulina and I will swing by and pick you up at eight." Alexandrea told Willow as they walked towards their rooms.

"That early?"

"Yes, you need to get it over with, and get sufficiently recovered before we can all enjoy ourselves. And it will give Izzy more time to get comfortable with her new self, too."

"Okay."

Willow gave Izzy, now Snow, one more long and loving hug before she took Liam's hand and they walked over to their door.

The night with the two nymphs, had left him thinking only of sex as they stepped into their suite.

As Willow was also feeling it, they quickly dove into bed and had a great session of love-making.

Willow fell asleep, exhausted and nervous about the next day's procedure.

+++++++++++++++++++

They got up early and went for a short walk around the resort to enjoy the morning and pass the time until they'd be picked up for the clinic. Willow wasn't allowed breakfast before her procedure.

As she clip-clopped along, it occurred to her that as Alexandrea had arranged for her implants, yet another gift from her, she had no idea what size she'd be getting, how big her new chest would be. And that made her very nervous. How could she have been so stupid as to not decide that for herself?

When she mentioned it to Liam, he too became worried. He trusted that witch even less than Willow did.

"She could make you huge." He said, concerned. But then he realized that might not be all that bad. As long as the things weren't insanely massive.

"But I doubt if she'd go overboard. She's never been that mean. Probably take you to her size."

Then he smiled sheepishly, "what size is she, by the way?"

Willow looked at him, wearily, "you've seen them, you jerk."

He laughed, "I'm not really a breast man. You know, I'm a faun lover, but my guess is that she's a D-cup. Right?"

"Yes."

"You'd look great with breasts like hers." He said happily.

She agreed, but she remained afraid that Alexandrea would go larger, just for her own enjoyment.

Paulina swung by at eight, per the plan. She'd already picked up Alexandrea.

As she drove, she glanced at Willow.

"As they usually do, they'll keep you sedated for the next several days. That way they can perform the procedure and speed your recovery, getting you out and about that much sooner. We do try our best to help our guests get through their procedures in phenomenally short times, so they can enjoy their remaining time here at the resort."

"That's nice, I guess." Willow replied, hesitantly.

Then their hostess spoke to Alexandrea and Liam, "so, you two should just leave her alone during those days. I'll call you when she's ready to move back into the suite. I'm afraid, she'll need another five or six days, recovering in your room before she'll fell like having any fun."

Paulina then pulled up at the clinic's door.

As they unloaded, Willow grabbed Alexandrea. "What have you arranged for me? How big will my new breasts be?"

"Oh, that's a surprise. I'm sure you'll love them."

Frustrated, Willow growled, "Alexandrea! Don't be mean. You haven't signed me up for watermelons, have you? You wouldn't do that to me would you?"

Alex leaned in and gave her a kiss. "Of course not, my love. You'll just have nice breasts, like mine. Now run along." And smiling, she pushed Willow towards the door.

Willow was a bit relieved. That's what they'd expected, D-cups like Alex's. So, after giving Alexandrea one more glare, she took Liam's hand and they followed Paulina inside, with Alexandrea bringing up the rear.

Inside, there was a bunch of paperwork for Willow to sign, but although she scanned all of the pages, none of them mentioned the exact size of the implants. They did mention some number of ''CCs', but it meant nothing to Willow.

A couple of friendly nurses then took over and led their patient into a prep room. There they helped her onto a gurney, ran some tests, hooked her up to an IV and a set of monitors in preparation for her surgery.

Then it was time for the guests to leave.

Liam had planned on staying, to make sure everything went well with his wife, but they convinced him that Willow would be fine, and that he might as well relax in his room. He'd be called with status reports.

After they'd all said their final farewells to Willow, the three of them headed out and loaded back into the cart for the ride back to the resort.

On the way, Liam leaned up from the back seat toward Alexandrea, "So, are you going to tell me how big her new breasts will be?" Liam asked.

"No. I'm sure you'll be happy." Alexandrea replied, smiling.

To Liam she looked like an evil witch, and it made him very distressed. He didn't trust her. He was afraid Alexandrea would go really big, and he knew Willow wouldn't be happy if she wound up with melons.

Although a lecherous corner of his mind, thought that truly huge tits on his wife could be fun.

After everyone had left, the nurse reviewed more paperwork. "You've obviously been with us before. Has anything changed, since last year?"

"No."

"Are you happy with our work?" She then asked, smiling.

Good question, Willow thought, then answered, "yes."

"That's nice. You should also enjoy your new breasts." The nurse said as she injected an anesthetic sedative into the IV's port.

"Wait, can you tell me how big my new breasts will be?"

The nurse looked surprised. "You mean you don't know?"

Willow passed out before she heard anything further.

++++++++++++

When Willow woke up. Her chest hurt. And it was covered in a thick layer of gauze and tape. Looking around she saw that she was laid out in a comfortable hospital room, and from the light outside, it must have already been late in the day.

Perhaps an hour later a doctor visited her.

"Everything went perfectly, your new breasts should be wonderful." She said, pleasantly. "we'll keep you here for a couple more days just to make sure everything is alright, then we'll send you over to your room to rest and recuperate. In a few days you should be able to get up and out, as long as you take it easy and wear a support bra for another week."

"Yes, fine, but how big?" Willow asked, testily. That was the biggest thing on her mind.

The doctor looked at her for a moment. "Well, based on the size of the implants, requested, I expect you'll be a nice, E-cup, once they've settled and the swelling has gone down. That should be about ten days from now. We're really good at what we do."

Willow groaned. She'd be huge! Top heavy. Oh, Alexandrea, why? She'd expected a D-cup, like hers, but I'll be larger than that. Damn!

The doctor sensed that she was upset. "Is everything alright? No pain?"

Willow sighed, "everything is just fine, doc. Thanks. I'm just tired." She didn't want to admit that she hadn't known, and wasn't happy with what she'd gotten.

The doctor smiled, "Understandable, just relax for a while. I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time."

"Thanks," she said as the doctor left her alone to rest.

Frustrated and angry, the first thing Willow did was call Liam on her resort-issued cell phone.

"Hello lover, how are you?" Liam asked the moment the call connected. He was obviously relieved and happy that she'd called.

"I'm feeling fine, just sore, and they want me to stay here for the next couple of days, then I'll be able to move to the room with you to rest and recover."

"Great, but you don't sound happy."

She groaned. "The doctor told me that I'm huge! An E-cup!"

"Oh wow," he said sympathetically, but he was also imagining how sexy his wife would look with knockers like that. His cock sure liked the idea.

"That's too big." Willow moaned.

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have trusted Alexandrea, that witch."

"You're right," she moaned.

"We can always have them reduced, later. But I'm sure you'll look spectacularly sexy." He said, trying to cheer her up, and encourage her at the same time.

Willow sighted, unhappily. "I'm tempted to call the doctor back in and have that done, right now. I would have been happy with D-cup breasts."

"Me too, but I would really like to see how you look, as is."

She groaned. "Really? I thought you weren't a boob-man."

"I'm a faun-man, you know that my love, but I'm sure you'll be an even more beautiful faun with larger breasts."

Willow remained upset and undecided. Wasn't she unique enough? Bizarre enough, already? Bigger breasts had sounded sexy, she'd always wanted to be larger, but never this large. And wouldn't they give her a sore back? Shit!

She'd need new bikini tops, too.

She realized that Liam was still on the phone waiting for her to respond.

"I suppose you want to see." She said, sighing.

"I'd love to."

"But the bandages won't come off for several more days, and then I'm supposed to wear a bra for another week."

"I'll wait."

She chuckled derisively. "I'm sure you will." She could picture him drooling like any man over a big chested woman.

"Alright, I'll wait and let you see. But if they're too big, we'll get them redone, right?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay, I need to call Alex, now."

"You do that. That witch. Just remember, I love you and adore your body. relax and rest, want me to come over?"

"No, don't bother, I'm just lying here wrapped in bandages. Sore and angry. No fun at all."

"All right, bye."

Willow hung up and laid back for a couple of minutes to compose herself before calling Alex.

"Hi Alex."

"Willow, my dear, how are you?"

"I'm sore and huge! Why did you do this to me?"

"What? Give you new and wonderfully large breasts? I can't wait to see them."

Frustrated, Willow sputtered her reply. "They're too big! Obscenely so. I'll look like some sort of bimbo!"

"Oh, come on. You're already a faun, a beautiful one. And with your new chest, you'll be even more attractive. Men and women will adore you.

"I'll adore you." she added happily.

"Alex, we're not lovers anymore."

"Willow, we'll always be lovers. We were in the past, and I hope that someday we can be lovers again. I want the opportunity to enjoy your new breasts."

"Oh Alex..."

Alexandrea's voice changed and became more forceful. "Willow, you're already so very special, and so very erotic, with your delightfully oversized new tits, you'll be irresistible. I've told you before that you're an exhibitionist; you try to deny it, but we know better. Now you'll have that much more to show off. So, stop complaining and enjoy my gift."

She didn't give Willow a chance to argue.

"Now, please hurry and heal up, so you can show me your new body." And she hung up, leaving Willow stunned and alone with her thoughts.

"Damn that woman!" she practically screamed.

By the time, days later, when Paulina with Liam and Alex in tow, came to take her back to their suite, Willow had resigned herself to being a big-busted faun. She continued to take solace in the knowledge that she could have the implants removed, someday. She just wasn't sure if it would be soon, or sometime down the road.

She also figured that Liam would like the things, and vote in favor of keeping them. Most men would.

He did look happy as he walked in the door and he was all loving and solicitous. He kissed her and held he gently, careful not to press on her bandaged chest.

And as soon as he backed away, Alexandrea pushed her way in to do the same.

Willow, as always, thought she looked fantastic in just her bikini bottoms, with her own beautiful breasts free and firm.

The sight of the two of them did lift Willow's spirits, and soon under a nurse's guidance she was sitting in a wheel chair ready to head out.

"When will we be able to see your new breasts, and where's your corset?" Alexandrea asked.

The nurse stepped in to answer. "The bandages will come off in a couple days, here at the clinic when the doctor sees her and approves. Then she must wear a support bra for another week, while she heals. And we had to remove the corset to operate on her."

"When can she go back to wearing it?"

"Well, it's an underbust, so she can probably wear it again now, but you'll have to lace her. She shouldn't do a lot of twisting and turning, for a while. If she wishes, she can put it back on tomorrow."

Alexandrea just nodded. "Excellent."

Willow looked at Liam and shook her head, sadly. "Alex, that's for me to decide. And I just want to be comfortable while I heal."

Alexandrea looked at her for a moment, before nodding her surrender.

As they rolled her in a wheelchair down the hall toward the exit, Willow looked up. "Where's Izzy?"

"You mean Snow? She's back in the room, still getting used to her new body. You'll see her tonight."

Outside, they met Paulina and loaded into the cart for the ride to the resort. The sun felt nice on her shoulders, and the fresh, sea air was nice, as well. Willow started feeling anxious to get healed and go back to enjoying the island.

In their suite, she went straight to bed, tired from the exertion of being vertical and shaken from the ride.

And she could feel the weight of the things on her chest.

Liam helped her crawl under the covers, and then literally chased Alexandrea out of the room.

Willow giggled after Liam closed the door on a clearly unhappy Alex. "Thanks, I'm tired. And it was fun watching you dealing with Alex."

Liam smiled, and mock-bowed. "I am your husband. And you're not her plaything anymore."

"I'm not sure if she sees it that way. And she did pay for these." She added, cupping the lumps of bandages on her chest.

"She'll have to learn." He said leaning in to give her a kiss.

"Those do look sizeable. Are you terribly sore?" he asked as he sat on the edge of the mattress, next to her.

"Well, they do ache, and they're heavy."

"I'm sure they'll look fantastic."

"Perhaps, but right now I'd just like to take a nap."

"Sure, I'll go out on the patio and read. If you need anything, just call."

Izzy called around five and asked if they wanted to get together for an in-room dinner. Willow liked the idea, and they agreed to meet in her room and order food there.

An hour later Willow and Izzy hugged in the doorway as their spouses stood behind them and waited for the two exotic looking girls to finish their greetings.

Willow reminded herself to stop thinking of her sister as Izzy.

After a couple kisses, Snow began bombarding Willow with questions about her chest, and her feelings, while they moved into the room.

Inside, Liam received a nice hug and kiss, from Izzy that made him hard. The girl did look adorable.

Of course, she felt him, and laughed. "Ah, you haven't changed. Still my favorite guy with a cock."

But then she stood back and eyed him, with a sly smile. "What's with the swim suit? I thought Willow always kept you naked."

He blushed, and Willow chuckled. "You're right, sister. He should be naked like the two of us."

She stepped over and reaching out, grabbed his trunks and ignoring his half-hearted protests, pulled them down his legs and had him step out of the things.

As Willow stepped back, Alexandrea and Izzy got a good look at his hairless body, and his hard cock. Izzy smiled, happily, while Alexandrea smirked.

"He's still hairless, everywhere." Izzy said. "And his cock looks as good as I remember."

"I like him this way, and that thing works great for me." Willow replied, giggling.

"Ick," Alexandrea added, but she too was chuckling.

Liam just stood there blushing, but his cock's state was a clear indication of how turned-on he was by the situation. How could he not be, with the three beauties, mostly naked standing in front of him.

He fully expected that at least one of them, if not more, would be screwing him, sometime later.

Finished with their initial updates, and with humiliating Liam, they settled in and got comfortable, With Willow and Izzy sitting on the bed, Alexandrea in a chair and Liam in another.

"I'm hungry," Willow declared. "I haven't eaten any good food in days. Liam would you make the call?"

He readily agreed, and grabbing his phone passed everyone's orders to the kitchen staff.

"That will take a while, and I'm thirsty. Liam why don't you run out to that bar down the pathway and get us drinks?" Alexandrea suggested, although coming from her it sounded more like an order.

"Great idea!" Izzy said, delightedly, "it'll be a great way to get this party started!"

Liam thought so too. He could use a drink, or two, if he was going to deal with the three women all night.

But when he stepped over to retrieve his swim suit, both Willow and Alexandrea spoke up. "No need." his wife said. "Oh no you don't" Alexandrea added.

He hesitated, "but..."

"Not around here." Willow scolded him. "No need."

"Not around us." Izzy said with a chuckle.

With a resigned sigh he gave them all one last glance, "alright, what will you ladies have?"

After he'd left, Snow turned to Willow, "he looks good. Happy, and tanned."

"He is, and he's been working on his tan while he waited for me."

"And how are you really feeling?"

Willow shifted her gaze to Alex. "Still trying to get used to being top-heavy."

Alexandrea smiled and shrugged. "You'll look great."

"Wait, I never heard. How big are you going to be?" Snow asked.

"Huge. Something like an E-cup." Willow said, unenthusiastically."

"Oh, Alex. Why? That's mean. Why didn't you talk to me about it, first?" Snow asked.

"It isn't mean. She'll be sexy as all hell. And I don't want any arguments from you."

"Because you knew you were going too far." Snow replied, frustrated and upset.

"She can always have them reduced if she doesn't like them."

Willow didn't want a fight, so she changed the subject. "Yes, I can, and I will. But Izzy, how are you feeling. With your new body? I still think you look lovely."

Izzy took a deep breath. "I'm fine. Still getting used to the horns, they're hard to sleep with."

"I know, right? But you'll figure it out."

"Walking in my hooves has been the most difficult aspect." And she looked accusingly at Alexandrea.

Willow gave Alex a similar look. "I can understand, they're taller and tinier than mine. It took me a long time to get used to them, too."

Alexandrea, again feeling under attack, spoke up. "They're very pretty, and they make your legs look beautiful and long. And your walk is more delicate and sexier, too."

Snow backed down. "I suppose I'll get used to them."

"I'm sure you will."

She then looked at Willow, "and I thought we all agreed that as a beautiful satyr she'll be Snow from now on." She scolded.

"Yes, sorry, I'm still trying to get used to that," Willow answered, sullenly. Damn that woman!

Liam returned with their drinks, and not long afterwards their food was delivered.

They enjoyed a nice meal and afterwards Liam was again sent out for more alcohol.

Much of the discussion was centered on Snow and her new body. And Willow provided advice on personal and practical issues with living as a fantasy creature.