Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also noticed another office phenomenon. More of the women working in the place began dressing nicer, more feminine, stylish and just plain sexier. And the men enjoyed that too.

When Reagan mentioned it to Billie, she chuckled. "Well, you can win more hearts and minds with honey than with vinegar.

"They've seen the positive effect you've had around here."

++++++++++++

She was in her second week back, when Karter called, mid-morning. "Hi lover, how about a nooner? I could pick something up and swing by."

She was sitting alone in her office so she felt comfortable enough to talk such topics. She giggled. "I'd love that, I'm still having trouble going all day without a fucking."

"Great, I'll pick up deli sandwiches on the way over. Be ready."

"I'm always ready. Bare pussy, short skirt, you remember."

He laughed. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

A few minutes before noon he showed up with a paper bag and soda cans. And with a shit-eating grin on his face. Geez, she thought, anyone who saw him would suspect he was up to no good.

He set the bag on the desk and then turned back to lock the door. She appreciated the move, but hoped no one would try and bother them. She didn't often lock that door.

"Not much room." He said glancing around. He's been in her office many times before, but had never considered sex in there.

"Don't expect me to clear off my desk," she replied with a chuckle.

He shrugged. "The floor, I guess," he said shaking his head, sadly. The carpet was industrial, thin and scratchy on bare skin.

They made the best of the situation, though. Even laughing at the conditions. And they both had wonderful but hurried orgasms.

As they were gobbling down their lunch, afterwards, he commented, "I do wish you had a couch in here."

"Me too. I think I have rug-burns on my ass." They both giggled.

++++++++++

A couple days later he arrived for another lunch-time session, but this time he had two bags.

After again locking the door, he set one down, and stepped over to kiss her as he pulled things out of the other.

She looked at him curiously, until he explained. "Lube and baby wipes."

She remained confused.

"Reagan, we can avoid the floor, you just lean onto your desk and I'll take your behind."

"Karter, you know how I hate anal."

"Lover, we both know that you'll enjoy the same Mega-O as a normal fuck. This way will just be easier. I have the lube and we can cleanup with the wipes, afterward. No muss, no fuss."

"Oh, Karter..."

"Come on, give it a try. You know you need it, and I don't want you to get any rug-burn."

She knew he was right about the orgasm. They were pretty much the same whether delivered through her pussy or her ass, but damn it all, she hated the idea of anal sex. It just wasn't as enjoyable. She'd heard that it was a matter of practice; that a lot of women learned to enjoy the feeling of a cock or a plug in their behind.

But she had never learned to appreciate that penetration.

It would be easier, though. All she had to do was lean over and rest her top on her desk. In her heels, her ass hole would be at the perfect height for Karter to plug his dick into.

Sighing, resignedly, she stepped over, spread her legs and leaned forward. She rested her chin on her arms, on top of the clutter of papers she'd been working on.

"Nice," Karter muttered behind her. She could imagine his view. Her short skirt must reveal a perfect picture of her ass crack, and her rear hole. Not to mention her pussy, the backs of her legs and the tops of her stockings.

She shivered as she felt his hands caress her hips and butt cheeks.

When he stopped, she heard him fiddling with the bottle. "This is probably going to be a little cold."

She jumped when she felt the cold lotion being rubbed first around, and then inside her ass hole. It was indeed cold, and she wasn't used to feeling his fingers pushing the stuff inside her. She gritted her teeth and stood as still as she could as he worked it in, making sure she was well coated.

When he stopped spreading, she figured he was wiping off his fingers.

When she heard his zipper, she knew what was coming.

But it was a couple more minutes before he began gently pushing his cock inside her slick anus.

She moaned. And squirmed.

"Relax lover. I'll take it slow. Just breath and let it happen."

"I'm trying," she moaned.

It took a while, but eventually she was filled and felt the cloth of his pants up against her ass.

She sighed, when she realized that he was all the way in. It was a relief.

And when he began slowly pulling out and pushing in, it did feel kind of good. She started to enjoy the building pleasure of her approaching orgasm.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated on that. She'd get the Mega-O she wanted, needed really.

The more she relaxed, and pushed aside the thought that he was in her ass, the more she was able to enjoy the screwing and her building climax.

As he sped up his pace, closing in on his own orgasm, she felt hers approaching like they always did, and she began pushing more in unison with him. And it felt surprisingly good.

She exploded into her very Big-O about the time he climaxed and pumped his load inside her. Her knees almost buckled from the pleasure.

Next time she'd have to rest her whole torso, on her desk, she thought.

Then it occurred to her, 'next time'?

When he finished, he rested for a moment, laying on her back, before he pulled out, and took a step back.

When she started moving, he stopped her with a hand on her ass. "Stay there. Give me a minute and I'll use the wipes to clean you up. I'm getting my cock first."

Wearily she remained in position, imagining how slutty she must look, while she waited for him to wipe up her ass.

At last, he began wiping her, and again she jumped at the coolness of the wipes.

He apparently used several, and then he gave her a stinging slap on the behind, making her squeak. "Done, you can stand up now.

"That was very good. Wasn't it?"

She refused to answer, as she stood up, pulled her skirt down in back, and then shuffled around to face him.

"It was okay," she replied trying to sound unimpressed.

"Just okay? Be honest. You orgasmed, didn't you?"

"Yes.". Reluctantly.

"And it felt just as good as all the others, right?"

She sighed. "Yes, it did." Petulantly.

He smiled and nodded, happily.

"And it was easier than rolling around on the carpet, getting rug burns, wasn't it?"

She sighed, resigned. "Yes, I suppose it was."

"Good, we'll do it that way, next time."

Shit! She thought, but answered, "alright."

"Great, then let's eat, I have to get back for a meeting."

"Yes, I have one too."

As she was sitting in the conference room, listening to someone from operations describing their latest challenges, she suddenly felt herself leaking. Damn!

Right there, amongst the management team, cum was leaking out of her asshole! Onto the chair; leaving a puddle.

She did her best to maintain her composure, and at least appear to be listening.

But slowly she picked up her purse, luckily, she'd brought it along as the meeting was in the adjacent building.

She opened it and took out a wad of the tissues she kept inside there, for occasional sneezes.

She kept them handy, until the meeting came to a close. She stayed in her seat, pretending to review her notes, until most of the others had moved out. Then she carefully stood, and wiped off the seat of her chair.

Glancing around she only saw two lingerers, both guys, and they were too busy staring at her chest to notice or care about what she was doing.

She walked out with the sticky wad in her hand, along with her purse and her notepad, and went straight to the ladies' room, where she dumped the tissues, and ducked into a stall, to empty what she could, and wipe herself as best she could.

He returned to her office feeling disgusted and slutty.

Next time, I'll have to make sure I visit the toilet immediately after I get ass-fucked, she swore to herself.

From then on, a couple times a week, Karter stopped by for another nooner, and fucked her that same way.

She appreciated the orgasms, of course. And she learned to accept the cock in her ass.

++++++++++

Reagan was sitting quietly by herself in the lunch room. Of course, those were relative terms. She was rarely allowed to sit either quietly or alone for long in that space. All too often some guy, or group of guys, or even the occasional woman interrupted her for a visit. She had come to realize that all of them were putting the moves on her; hoping for some sort of sexcapade, even for some sort of relationship.

She had grown both used to it, and bored with it. And she had developed a friendly but clear response to all of their approaches; gently but firmly nudging them all away.

This time, though was unique. Two pretty women, stepped up and asked if they could join her.

She was intrigued as they were both dressed stylishly, and although not as provocatively as she was, they were close.

They introduced themselves as Norah and Ariana from the customer service department and explained that they'd seen her around and grown curious. In whispers, they added that they loved her looks and her style.

"And we've heard that you've declined any and all approaches by the horny men around here." Norah added quietly, and with a giggle.

Ariana then whispered, "we were wondering if you might prefer women, and if so, we'd love to get to know you better. You see, we too prefer women's company."

Reagan looked at them, surprised. They were very pretty, the dictionary image of 'lipstick lesbians', and for some reason she found them and the whole idea strangely thrilling.

She'd never even considered sex with another woman, let alone a pair, but a little she-devil in the back of her head told her it could be fun with this couple.

But she shook that silly idea off. She couldn't. Her nanites wouldn't allow her to have any fun with them. Even if she could get past the idea of cheating, if it was cheating, on Karter.

"Ladies, I am intrigued by the idea. Thank you for that. But I'm happily married to my man. In fact, this entire change of lifestyle is to ensure that we stay together and enjoy ourselves more and better than we have of late."

"Oh."

"Looking and dressing like this keeps both of us happy and horny. So, as interested as I am in your proposal, I'm not really ready to try anything like that."

The two women looked at each other, and shrugged. "It was worth a try."

"Yes, enjoy yourself, and your man."

They exchanged friendly kisses before the two wandered off.

I wonder if I'm missing something, Reagan wondered.

+++++++++

She knew it had to happen. She just didn't know which of them would be the first to take a necessary business trip.

"Sorry, lover. I'll only be gone a couple of days." He said apologetically.

"But what will I do?"

"You'll survive."

"I'll go crazy with lust."

I'll screw your lights out when I get back."

As she dropped him off at the airport it hit her that he wouldn't suffer the same level of anguish as she would. His nanite package didn't deliver the fantastic orgasms that hers did - the ones that made her a sex addict. She had a real need for it, one that became almost painful, certainly distracting, when she didn't get her Mega-O's on a regular basis.

He'd be fine; she'd be miserable.

She was fine for the rest of that day, at work and at home, but by morning she was really suffering. She tried getting herself off, but of course, she couldn't.

She went into work feeling wretched.

Several of her friends noticed and commented, wondering if she was ill.

Finally, unable to focus on her work, she left the office early and made her way home.

There, she again tried to finger herself to an orgasm - and again no luck. She dug out an old vibrator, replaced the dead batteries and tried with that. Nope. She finally gave up frustrated and depressed.

She called in sick the next morning and spent the day counting the hours remaining until Karter's return.

She felt a little better when she was finally able to head for the airport to pick him up, the end of her ordeal was in sight. She'd get the fucking she needed.

But of course, his flight was delayed, arriving two terrible hours late. She cursed and even cried.

She had parked in the short-term parking garage, in a dark back corner far from the elevators, but a fuck in the back seat was plan B.

As soon as he walked out of the terminal hallway, past security. she jumped him, overjoyed. He laughed and they hugged and kissed as others passed them by.

Then they started hurrying toward the exit, but when they arrived at a batch of restrooms, she grabbed him and after a quick check, she hauled him into one of those private 'family' bathrooms.

He just went along, understanding her need. As soon as she locked the door closed, she pushed him down onto the closed toilet seat, and knelt down in front of him. She paid no attention to the questionable cleanliness of the floor on which she knelt.

He chuckled as she hurriedly opened his pants and pulled out his cock, which was rapidly hardening in her hands.

Sighing happily, she wrapped her mouth around him and began sucking and tonguing him. He moaned, and mumbled, "I'm so happy to be home."

Only minutes later, with him fully hard and happily ready, she climbed up onto his lap, facing him, and lowered herself down onto his prick.

It felt divine!

Laughing he reached up and opened the buttons of her blouse, so he could suck on her nipples, they were, after all, right in front of his face.

She had her first Mega-O before he was even close. And her second orgasm while he was excitedly cumming inside her.

Both of them were so pleased they laughed while they were coming down from the wonderful event.

They were just finishing up, when they heard a series of firm knocks on the door.

He looked at her guiltily. She just shrugged. Her need had been too great...

As soon as they had pulled their clothes back into some sort of order, and he picked up his bags.

When she opened the door there was a man and a woman standing there impatiently waiting with two distraught two-year-olds.

Seeing just the two of them, the woman gave them a dirty look while mumbling indignantly under her breath. The man smiled wryly at the sight of Reagan, and winked lasciviously at Karter, who grinned back.

The two of them then slid into the passing crowd as the family hurried into the bathroom.

As they walked along Reagan realized that one of the buttons on her blouse was open and showing a whole lot of her breasts to anyone who glanced her way. Luckily everyone was just too focused on their flight to notice.

Karter giggled as they walked across the garage to her car. "You realize we just did it in a public bathroom."

"I don't care, I was ready to do it right there in the terminal, behind a ticket counter."

He laughed. "They'd have to delay the flight!"

"Tough. Medical necessity."

+++++++++++

During the weeks that followed, Reagan was pleasantly surprised by her customers. The ones she worked with face-to-face had no issues with her new wardrobe, and in fact they increased their business interactions, and their purchase volumes with her. And new customers showed up at a more rapid pace as well.

Both men and women seemed to be drawn to her. She knew it was her new sexuality, rather than the products, but didn't mind that at all.

Regardless of the reason, as a result, the company's earnings, as well as her bonus package increased steadily. That was a pleasant surprise for everyone.

Actually, her biggest challenges occurred after hours or on weekends when she was out without Karter, running errands. There were far too many men who couldn't resist accosting her, apparently hoping to get lucky. Very lucky. And when she shot them down, they sometimes got angry or abusive.

On one occasion she had to resort to the can of mace carried in her purse. As intended, it left the A-hole huddled in a corner, miserably rubbing at his eyes. She then dialed 911, for more help - just in case. The police, surprisingly showed up quickly, and hauled the asshole away.

Reagan knew she'd been lucky, but she also felt a bit more confident in her ability to deal with men like that.

She didn't even tell Karter about it, not wanting him to worry. He had hinted on occasion when the subject of dangers came up, that if necessary, he'd begin accompanying her everywhere, and that wouldn't do - too restrictive.

++++++++++++

These days, Ragan was indeed feeling much more confident, not only about her safety, also about her job. She now fully understood the success her attractively sexy attire and body brought her. There was a power there, that she'd never imagined.

One evening, Karter arrived home late, and looking burned-out. "God! what a day. The new system died twice and everyone panicked, including me.

"Would you mind if we went out to dinner first? I need something to help me relax. Can you wait?"

She smirked. "Sex won't make you feel better?"

He laughed. "My heart won't be in it. I'll be a lot more fun after I've forgotten the crap at work."

"Okay. I can wait, but you'd better come through, later."

"I will, I promise."

They went to their favorite eatery, an elegant, up-scale restaurant, back downtown. A place they visited often.

As he drove, Reagan thought about her work. Things were still going well for her. Karter's job hadn't changed. He was still happy with his career, but as before, there was a lot of pressure. She was happy to help him relax, with plenty of sex, whenever they could.

As she always did, she caused a stir among the male patrons when she walked through the dining room to their table. Now comfortable with the stares, she smiled knowingly and even nodded to a few of the lucky guys as she passed.

She imagined Karter, walking behind her, enjoying the envy he observed as they paraded along.

Hopefully, it would make him feel better.

As they ate, Reagan casually glanced around at the other diners. It was a game they both played and enjoyed. They'd categorize the oglers. Then they'd lean in and whisper their observations, and laugh.

That woman is jealous. That guy is literally drooling. The one over there is whacking off underneath his napkin!

That guy wants you, was the most common evaluation.

They were nearing the end of their meal when Karter's cell phone went off. He groaned, pulled it out and glanced at the caller-ID. "Shit! I have to take this; the boss," he mumbled as he stood up and headed for the door, unwilling to disturb the other patrons with his conversation. It was that type of restaurant. Polite and quiet.

Just a few minutes after he left, an older man in a nice suit walked up. "Excuse me, mind if I sit?" he said as he pulled out a chair and slid into it.

Reagan was surprised, and concerned, but he didn't look like a mad rapist. Actually, she remembered seeing him at a nearby table, sitting with a couple other guys, earlier. The three of them looked like executives. Well and expensively dressed in affluent suits and ties.

She gave him a tentative smile, and waited to hear his spiel. She'd heard them all...

"Please forgive me for being so forward. I don't want to be offensive." He said, quietly, with an accent that sounded very Texas. He appeared both friendly and confident, and looked attractive and strong.

She again smiled and nodded, but didn't say anything.

He grinned back and continued. "I and my team are just visiting here for a couple days and, again please forgive me if I'm out of line, but you're so pretty, and sexy, and a bit underdressed for this fine establishment, I was hoping that you might be something of an executive escort."