All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the author

made sure to relate every detail of the humiliation. Makes you wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

author is clearly a stupid, illiterate fag. this is just cuck shit masked as btb. avoid.

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
You spend the first part of the story telling how bad everything is going to be.

Don't need the rest of the text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS isn't a text msg, it's a friggin manuscript!

Shannon: Oh god yes, No one fucks me like you do baby, you know that. You make me cum and cum and take me places Stu has never dreamed of taking me, but as good as your cock is and trust me it is the best, I need more than your hot fucking and that's what Stu gives me. Stu and I are getting ready to start our family so this next 2 weeks is just for you baby. I told Stu I would stop taking my birth control pills when we get home, but I really stopped taking them almost 3 weeks ago. So now you have your chance to give me your baby. If you can make a baby in me in the next two weeks then we'll create the child that Stu will raise thinking it's his.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It is just too hard to read your stories.

It is told in text messages and text speak and an ending confession.

Just like the other one. Can't be bothered to look it up to see which it was.

I wish I could think of some way to give some kind of positive advice/re enforcement, but I really can't think of any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

Don't listen to the others this story kept my attention all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"could care less" is incorrect phrase

It's NOT, "I could care less", but actually, 'I couldn't care less'. "Could care less" means you COULD care less than you do, so you're actually saying that you DO care somewhat - it's not clear how much you care or to what extent, just that you do indeed care.

"Couldn't care less" means you do not care at all, it would be impossible to care less than that. You have absolutely NO concern whatsoever; on the "care-meter", you are at zero. You couldn't care less.

Also, perhaps it's just me, but do husbands really care about the specific details, the day to day minutia of the affair? I wouldn't, and I wouldn't sit and listen to it from my cheating wife. Who cares who made the first move, what time of day it was, what was the hotel room number, how many orgasms she had, did they order room service and if so, was the chicken cooked correctly? I'd maybe want to know how long it was going on and what brand of lead bullet her boyfriend was most allergic to - other than that, how fast can you get out of my life. I think you're trying way too hard to back-fill details about the affair to either make the story longer or perhaps provide some sex for those who want to wank. My thoughts, IMHO, you could include a brief synopsis of how it started and how long it lasted, but perhaps limit the details to the most egregious offense - in this case, trying to have another man's baby. Anything else seems to intrude on the story which, at that point, was about revenge or just getting on with his life. In this story, I would have enjoyed more detail about burning the boyfriend and ex-wife, maybe hearing more about the protagonist's recovery and immediate future. Just my opinion. If someone needs to rub one out, they can jump to one of 10,000+ stories on this site written specifically for that purpose.

Overall, I thought it was a good story. I liked how he didn't feel it was necessary to hang around all week "gathering evidence" (playing the cuckold) to embarrass her with later. Maybe he should have taken her passport, money, and cancelled ALL the credit cards right after buying his return ticket, but other than that, I think he played it just right. "No fault" divorce means you don't have to collect evidence to prove adultery. Just be sure she is indeed having an affair and then get out. Again, just my opinion.

Also, don't listen to the whiners and the kiddies up past their bedtime commenting from their Mom's basement. You're a good writer. If they want to be brave, let 'em log in and point us towards their "great" stories - maybe we'd all learn something - but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thanks, 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure why

He would sit there and listen to her go on and on about the great sex and Tony's big cock. Actually his reasoning that agreeing to meet with her to speed up divorce makes no sense. Not like he was in hurry to remarry-better to just let her have to carry that burden-by listening he allowed her to humiliate him even more

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
The guy's a masochist

The "interview" at the end sounded like a masochistic deposition. Yuck.

P.S. Who sends text messages that long?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Umm...

Your wives are pathetic and shallow beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
true story serial cheating wife

FACEBOOK PROFILE of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Married female college instructor lost job in Helena Montana because of info on that Facebook profile

She had sexually harassed and coerced at least one of her male students

She was involved with at least two married men when she got hot for student because of his muscular arms

She rented apartment above truck repair shop on Carter Drive in Helena Montana as a love nest. For 13 months they met for lengthy-sometimes all day-sex sessions an average of three times a week. Each time she cowgirled herself to at least 6 orgasms while her dumped two loads of his seed into her - always bareback. According to stories available from Facebook profile every Friday she left her cream filled panties on floor for her panty sniffing husband to press to his face while watching her bathe prior to receiving his Friday night bj

Thing is husband knew she cheated on him and she knew he knew and he knew she knew he knew

Not sure why he stayed especially after she cut him off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW! THIS REALLY HAPPENS

True as my name is Greg our Jails are are a plenty of husbands catching the wife cheating and her fuck buddy (lover) threatens husband to hurt him ! Hubby naturally confronts him 9 out of 10 times lover is killed or seriously hurt resulting in husband in Jail THAT IS NOT FAIR IF HE WANTS TO FUCK ANOTHER GUYS MISSUS HE HAS TO PAY THE PIPER B.T.B. and castrate her lover! Yep. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. Oh oh! Pinking shears leave a nice frill when you cut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely

I could feel the guy's humiliation.

Good Job.

I'm glad it wasn't about years later..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT BELIEVABLE

I love you, I just have to have sex with other people to show just how close we are. Yes, I know I can't let you fuck my asshole, it's just that I love you so much. I don't really care for those other guys but i feel they give me the outlet to have my asshole ploughed the way I really like it.

Please give me a break, nobody is that stupid.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Just a bunch of cliches strung together

Real people don't act or talk this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally a husband who has his balls and self-respect

I like how he didn't hesitate and left the heartless evil Cunt at the resort. The pissing on her cloths was a nice touch, lol Thanks for the rare good story in the cesspool of LW.

khkrkhkralmost 7 years ago
You retard

The story had a great premise. But you had to ruin it by making the husband ask her about the sex. Is the husband some kind of sicko who likes getting off at his wife's infidelity or did he want to torture himself. If only you had created a better conversation ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?!

Why,on Earth,would he want her to describe the sex she had with Tony,in detail no less?! Wasn't he humiliated enough already?

Hope he made sure that the true story about the divorce got out and was known by friends and family.

How the fuck could she be so stupid as to hook up with Tony on a romantic vacation planned by her husband?!

An educator?Shit she had the brain of a cockroach!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT A STUPID SLUT TELLING HUSBAND ALL BEFORE THE DIVORCE

Sorry but this story has no anything for that matter! I think you tried to burn the bitch but you lost the plot somewhere!

Hey man! I let you award your own story because I won't?

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I Have To Agree With Some Of The Commenter's Remarks

Dumb stupid brainless Moron! She spilled her guts told him the XXX rated version of her Tryst with Monster Cock! Please give us mere mortals a break what stupid bitch does that! Here's my opinion of the story "YUK " with the population of the world chances are that this really happened? FREAKING SOBERING WHAT? Thanks, ★★★☆

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IN THE REAL WORLD.....TRITE IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

but honorable people do act honorably and keep their heads held high, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Several Things Wrong

!. No one types out such long text messages as these characters

2. Unlikely that the wife's lover would take a vacation with the couple

3. Any woman committing adultery, and trying to save her marriage is not going to give her husband such a detailed account of her cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it a lot.

I thought it was a good story. What was a guy who only had some strange looks between his wife and another guy going to do? Not get on the plane? As soon as he figured it out in the hotel room, he left. He hadn't even unpacked. What else was there to do?

Maybe some people think it's voyeuristic to listen to the details, but apparently most betrayed men WANT to hear the details. They want to figure out if there was anything they did to drive their wives away, or if there was anything they could have done differently to secure her fidelity. You read it here all the time here; readers complain when they don't know WHY the wife cheated. When it's a case of big-dick syndrome, naturally, there's nothing that can be done. It's the one body part that can't be enhanced in any way. At least he got out before he had children with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but

Why on earth does he want to know all the gory details if he already decided to divorce? What's in it for him?

"Some people think I was a real ass to file a suit against the school district where both Shannon and Anthony worked" Who? Maybe some of the wimps usually comment stories, but not me for sure. I still think you left the wife off the hook too easily.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
......

I agree with Anonymous, no need for a play by play. Can't understand why most authors feel the need to include them. I also hate the fact that most states are no-fault states. But he did cost them their job, so maybe he got some joy out of it. 3*. Good work, just some useless parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story. 5*

Congrats to the author. He did a very good job on this tale.

This story is very entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice yarn but

From what I've seen in real life, the cheater, no matter how distraught they seem when their affair is found out and their marriage ends, ends up moving on to normal dating again much sooner than the betrayed spouse, this story, like virtually every cheating spouse story on this site seems to reflect the opposite, which is unfortunate. It's really simple, one party was horribly betrayed by and found out that the love of their life is not remotely the person they believed that person to be, their ability to trust takes a permanent hit, their confidence in themselves in everything ranging from their looks to their personality to their sexual performance takes a big permanent hit, and often the way divorce system works leaves the person feeling victimized again. That shit is really hard to move past from, it's hard to heal those wounds, often times those wounds never heal really heal at all. On the other hand you have a selfish, narcissistic uncaring piece of shit with poor impulse control who finally loses the gamble they've been taking each time they've cheated. It hurts, but they usually move on pretty fucking quickly, and only slightly more fucked in the head (maybe some guilt for a while, maybe not) than they were going into the relationship.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Good Story But A Couple Of Problems

First, he texts her back from the plane after he has taken her cell phone with him. What was he texting for her to get the messages. A bit careless from the author.

Second, the author portrays her as someone that truly cared for her husband. In that case the last thing she would want to do is give him the play by play of their fucking. I could believe her wanting to meet up, but it would be for her to profess her love and to minimize the cheating. In this case she does the exact opposite. Another aspect that doesn't add up.

Last, yes her getting pregnant by another man takes the betrayal to a whole other level, but it again doesn't add up. If she didn't love Tony but loved the sex with him (she says she didn't even really like him) and wanted to end it with him after the trip, why would she want to have his baby, especially since it seems to be her idea. So that doesn't add up either with how her character is portrayed. Another aspect that doesn't add up.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why do authors write a wife's confession as if she's reading erotica from Literotica. I can't imagine any wife confessing to her husband about her lover's "huge cock" and how he was "filling me and stretching me beyond anything I'd ever dreamed of." I mean, talk about piling humiliation on top of humiliation. I just don't think the conversation would go like that. It's like you want to write cuckold porn, but you mask it in a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I wanted to score this higher, then the ridiculous play-by-play was put it, reducing it to a 1. Honestly, there wasn't a need for it and it seemed to be inserted to either irritate readers or just a case of pure intellectual laziness on the part of the author.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
I tried to like it, too

As with other posters, I TRIED liking this story. But Steve was so stoic, and Shannon so unbelievably beyond stupid, cold, manipulative and evil, that I just couldn't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stop being mean folks

The story was good. The husband was busy developing his business and loving his wife. He trusted her implicitly. She like many others married women wanted her cake and proceeded to eat it too. The sex with the lover was new and belter than the one with the hubby of 10 years, and she got hook on it and went into denial. She was naïve towards Tony who played her. She thought she could fool the husband for as long as she wanted, but got sloppy and once his eyes were open, he acted quickly and decisively. He got his divorce from the cheating wife, and went back into the game. You don't kill anybody and go to jail messing up your life because a woman was unfaithful to you. The best revenge is divorcing the cheating, untrustworthy wife and live your life well and fully.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Jesus Christ, these stories are an exercise in sadism and Machismo. There is absolutely ZERO payoff at the end. Just broken people and broken promises. Please at least give us the courtesy of knowing ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

The fact that he talked to her and found out "all" of it was just sick! He should have spit in her face! Sometime later "they" would have found "fuck-wad" fucked up really bad and never able to use his cock...ever again!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Shannon?

Shannon? Really? This story started kind of good but quickly went downhill. She was in a panic because her husband had left and spent the night with Tony? All night non stop. And then after she basically told him that he couldn't hold a candle to Tony she wan'ts to try to get over it and get back together. How stupid do you think a woman could be to answer his questions the way she did? Maybe next time you could consult with a woman first. So she can tell you how stupid everything is and to rewrite your story. She did him doggie, missionary and rode him? Things she wouldn't do with you? Was her answer when you asked the question, oh and anal. Nothing made sense after you got your suspicions in the plane. Well in your case theres alway going to be a Tony. Or didn't you understand what your wife was telling you about your sexual prowess?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
The anon calling for people to stop being 'mean'

Tell that to Shannon's ass as you kiss it, She deserved a world of hurt. Frankly I find her character repulsive. She didn't make a mistake, she fucked him, repeatedly. Planned an entire fucking holiday to fuck him, at her husband's expense. Denied her husband, and planned on getting her lover to knock her up. Then when shit hit the fan, she went ahead and fucked the asshole anyway. And you know what? She got away without any real burning. She might have lost her job, but she moved right in with that Tony fucker and jumped right back onto his cock. Retribution? Nope. Fuck that!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story, but nowhere nearly enough pain visited on Shannon and Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BTB light!

BTB light! - I did not like it at all! The follow up “Paradise Lost Redo” written by MattressThrasher is a much better story for he/she takes it places just like Anthony’s cock took Shannon! His BTB is pure scorched earth – no quarter given or taken! Burn bitch & bastard burn! One time! You don’t do anything like a real wimp, to Shannon and Tony. Making them losing their job is nothing in comparison what they did to you! I know this is just a story but you authors make us get lost into the shenanigans of these characters and we get carried away because you are such good writers. This is jus to say I DO NOT AGREE! Thanks for sharing! And ... keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The final nail in the coffin was fucking Anthony after she was discovered

At that point, any chance at reconciliation was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

One of my favorite stories on here. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She glanced up at me for a second, then lowered her head again. "I wanted to explain everything, but I don't know how."

I dont care, cunt,

Why should I have to sit here and listen to all the sordid details so you can make yourself feel better?

How much more of myself do you expect me to sacrifice to feed your ego you narcissistic cunt?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
She crossed the line early.

This is what I will never understand: "We talked a lot and flirted, but that's all." Why do married people need to flirt? It's a mild betrayal, but unfair to the spouses. I really do hate flirts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not cool

He should of made her suffer more! Biggest whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty fucked idea.!

He talked to her all that crap/ one big wimp looser...My god what the hell where you think / she fly with her lover (pretty sick) why are the chicks always great looking , to who may I ask what about moral turpitude / back ground/ parents....

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I have to agree that Paradise lost redo had a better ending.

Shannon cheated on him for months, giving her husband sloppy seconds, which was bad enough... but trying to get him to raise a bastard? She deserved an extreme BtB send off for being such an evil cunt.

The husband sitting there as Shannon told him every last detail of her fuckfests with her lover was a real cuck move. No self-respecting man would listen to that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Liked this Story a lot .. I get tired of the stories where The guy gets turned on By watching his wife and another guy . I caught My Ex cheating on Me and No I did not get turned on By it . I am working on a Story Myself .. But I doubt it will be this good .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great dialogue...

...between husband and wife. Brutally honest. Developed in a way many LW stories are not. Kudos.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Good story, but...

Why would Stu bother answering the phone, or responding by text? Just leave her Stuck, thinking the worst. His big mistake was the credit cards. After booking his flights home, he should have reported them stolen - leaving her stuck, unable to return until the planned return flight 2 weeks later.

Then there’s the call from her sister.... why not just tell her what kind of person her parents raised? She had an affair and tried sticking him raising her lover’s child. Why should he allow ANYONE to even suspect he did her wrong?

As for the Board of Ed lawsuit, he should have demanded a settlement. Not wanting or needing the money is irrelevant. The board is responsible for its principals’ conduct. They first had sex inside the school. They’re responsible for creating a culture where the other teachers knew but couldn’t report it.

Finally, what about Stu? Tony was much thicker. After a few times being stretched, it would take longer to regain the level of tightness Stu had known for years. He noticed the wetness but didn’t know it was sloppy seconds - quite plausible. But Stu never noticed her stretching, the loss of tightness, over a span of months?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Total disrespect and still loved him! Get real

Should not have answered phone

Canceled all credit cards immediately

Left her till return ticket time

Got them fired

But spread story to all family members and friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreadful

The ending ruined the story. Which self respecting husband would sit and listen to a whore wife give a blow by blow description of a fuckfest, that went on for months! It was disgusting! - And then she shacks up with her lover for three weeks!! Couldn't give up his cock Unbelievable!! Otherwise, a well written story, if the plot was just tweaked a little..

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

I've read this story a few times now and think it's brilliant. One of my all time favorites.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

I enjoyed this story, but there is another very similar story with much better punishment on the cheaters.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

She glanced up at me for a second, then lowered her head again. "I wanted to explain everything, but I don't know how."

"Why don't you start from the beginning?"

.

.

NOPE

Never let the sluts 'explain' being unable to tell their slutty story and justifications hurts them more than losing the 'love of their life'

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

I wish that the powers that be would issue an edict banning the "confession" ploy so often used in LW stories. I can't imagine that a betrayed husband would sit and listen to his soon to be ex-wife "confess" in excruciating detail the history of her sexual relationship with her lover(s). Why would he care? It can't be done without further humiliating him. It is simply the dumbest waste of verbiage I can think of. Please stop the idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Silly

Story was decent until the Q and A at the lawyers. No guy would sit for that and no woman would be that brutally honest if she was trying to save her marriage. There are better ways to inject sex into a story.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Yeah, don't see the need to hear that confession. Maybe it was to add some actual sex into the story, but at that point, I just wanted them to pull the plug on the whole thing.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Another one of the few

I liked that this husband was not made ignorant and wimpy like most in LW stories....as for the confession he was forced by his wife so she can sign the papers quick. Great story 5*

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

I seriously wonder why anyone would want to hear all the sorrid details of the affair..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So you are sitting on an airplane and you watch your wife intimately touch another man, a stranger. What would you do carryon as though nothing has happened or would you turn to your wife an ask her for an explanation when she sits back down.

I know I would be asking her what the fuck she was doing. Already suspicious from seeing them communicate in the boarding line no man is going to sit back and let this happen.

What a way to ruin a story.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

I can't believe that she would think telling him all the sorted details of the sex and how much she enjoyed it would give him incentive to take her back because she was truthful. What is silly woman. She got what she deserved and more. I hope she never find anybody else that can even come close to loving here like he did.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I love you so much. Always have and always will. I invited my lover on our vacation, and thought it would be a nice parting gift to get pregnant by him.

Do ya think we can get past this?

What the actual fuck, dude?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I realize this is an erotic story site but, man, to have her tell him all the details is really stupid. What did he expect to get from that? Nothing like piling it on thicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Paradise Lost aka Birth Of A Size Queen. “I thought it would be great to let him knock me up with a bastard child for you to raise as a going away/end of affair gift.” There’s no way she stops fucking him either. Stupid, evil slut! You know, it’s not that far from the Bahamas to the whorehouses in Haiti. Hmm.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

He didn't get ANY money from his lawsuit? How shitty was his lawyer? Damn!!!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Piling it on way too thick. Married 10 happy years, and just now finding out his loving wife is a truly vile human being? Wouldn't this have manifested itself before now? How stupid is this guy?

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Sparky, you're writing to a tough crowd, regarding their reviews! Stu should have walked out instead of hearing all the sorted sex details! Let this story me a warning to ALL HUSBANDS-keep an eye on your sluts!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and I really don't think a husband would ask many of those questions. They would just be too painful. However, good revenge story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. While the MC did get a fairly happy ending it was only after he was humiliated again and again even during the divorce proceedings, got nothing from his suit against the cheaters, and just no satisfying revenge. The wife was a real piece of work, textbook "slut ray" victim who went insane for a big cock to the point of willingly destroyed some guy she loved enough to turn into a frail scarecrow after losing him. Not a bad story, just a bit much in parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So... no revenge on loverboy? I think this needs a 2nd part to flesh out the MCs threats.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The proportion of the story taken up with husband asking and getting all the details of the wife's sex with the other man made this a poorly disguised cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What husband would want or even sit still for a blow by blow description of his wife getting fucked by a giant cock. I know this is an "erotic" story website, but really, lots of LW stories are about how people react to infidelity. I can't imagine any sane husband allowing his ex to humiliate him by telling him how much bigger and better her lover was; any normal man would get up, walk out, two minutes into Dumbo's narration. Writing was OK but not more than an average 3***. If I rated it at how much I liked it, I would have given it a 2**; pissing on her sexy lingerie and resort wear was a nice touch though.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

What a piece of trash. The third page conversation was just stupid. She dumped a pile of humiliation, was only sorry for what she lost, and there was no retribution. Just no......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sick of authors using the "love you never stopped etc". Can not love someone and treat them with such disrespect etc. I keep waiting for MC to tear out their cheating spouse's tongue when say that. A few authors do but in minority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story of a man who stands up for himself and does not tolerate a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is entertaining. Just one bug. Is it American usage or does the term 'could care less' accurate? Shouldn't it say 'couldn't care less'? If you could care less, then you still care some! Just saying! A small thing I know!

Cheers for writing though.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

"Do you think we can get around this," asks the cheating bitch. Sure what's a.little lying, cheating, and drugging between a husband and wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Janet cheated, humiliated, drugged & disrespected her husband, & doesn't even feel sorry all that much about it! Just that she was caught & it all went down much differently than she thought. Amazing. Even moreso, was the fact that he never seemed (unless I just don't remember it) bring up in their talk that, while allegedly not wanting to hurt her husband, drugged him, lied about her alleged period, just to spend nights with her lover & for him to impregnate her. In their talk, he should've hit her harder (with words) to return some of the hurt. Glad he didn't go to the reconciliation or "I'll love you forever" route.

However, an interesting & well written story, in my mind. -- Bob

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I know this is an older story, but HE can't sue the school district. SHE can and SHOULD file a sexual harassment suit due to him being in a superior position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It fell into a pile of crap at the lawyers office. Telling her husband how many orgasms she had and what a magnificient cock Tony had would never happen. His questions were dumb too. Were you wearing sexy underwear? Why would that matter? Just a weak way to get her side into the narrative.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

The ending was monumentally stupid and i'm guessing your cuck fantasies shown through a bit.

You were doing pretty good before that.

Why do all your husbands always end up with wives that have either been divorced, cheated on, have kids, etc. Why never a younger, fitter number that doesn't come with baggage? Surely there are some women in your fiction universe that make it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty much a Ho hum cheating wife report.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

She was lying in the lawyers office anyway because in her texts she was laughing about saying she would be on her period and denying him sex and letting dumb shit have her...and really? A vice principal? That's your sexy other man? Do u remember your vice principal? Did u respect them? Find them sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no hidden agenda. Enjoyed your story. I can't write like this so no reason to pick apart your effort.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

She ostensibly wanted Stu back, but told him how great the sex was with Tony, and went into detail. Right.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

This line makes me wonder: "Then when Tony decided to come I thought letting him give me a baby would be a wonderful going away present for him." How did he not know she was nuts long before this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this well written story, except for the part of Shannon's "confession" with Stu keeping on with the "how did it make you feels" & "what happened nexts" in some way. That Stu would ask some questions is a given, but not as many as he did. I can't believe Shannon's wanting her lover to be on the vacation with them & decide, as a nice "going away present" not only to fuck the lover, but want him to get her pregnant. Her reasoning to get Stu not to want sex with her - she got her period early - was just pure idiocity. I suppose she thought hubby's also a fool.

That Stu accepted it, even after just getting over her period, is mind blowing. She got it again because of the trip's excitement? When she was at Tony's room, Stu should've then had his bags packed, airplane tickets ready, & barged into Tony's room, catch them together (of course, pictures taken), & tell her "so much for you being on your period, slut." Then to Tony: "You want her, you got her," then left.

That Stu kept calm during their final talk during the divorce is hard to fathom. She destroyed his world willingly & he doesn't raise a voice at all? Her telling him how great the sex was & how many times she came is a humiliating extra factor. Why did Stu want to know what panties she was wearing when she started that cheating. The fact that she didn't think about her hubby until after, but continued her affair, is something Stu just accepted - calmly. WTF??

Both should've been made to pay a bit more than they did. If nothing else, send some pictures to family & friends of both of them. She never seemed to really feel sorry for the affair/ cheating, even though she called it foolish. No, foolish is when you wear a wrong colored shirt. Having an affair especially when you're on vacation with your husband is perhaps the utmost in both disrespectful & being a slut. When Shannon asked if there's any hope for them, the only response is a strenuous "Fuck You".

I gave this 3 stars - sorry, can't make it 4 from my statements above; possibly if, at least, Stu was stronger (including telling her sister a bit of what happened, which left me bewildered), I could've raised it. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While keeping my rating, I wrote the below when I was almost finished, but not quite. One thing I missed: Stu, in writing/ talking to Shannon after he left, failed to call he out on a couple of things, most notably her texting that she didn't have sex. He'd her phone conversations with Dan, where they both admitted their sexual relationship. To her telling her husband her period started again after only a week after the last one. Her drugging him.

There was also punctuation missis that, upon reading what the author wrote, could've been corrected. Or getting a proofreader! While annoying through most of the story, at the end, with 1-sided quotation marks after a sentence that needed none, it was almost story downgrade time, which I did NOT do.

Sorry, but I like sentences that make sense (a couple I had to read 2x & mentally change the wording to get through it) and punctuation that's largely on the spot. I've read a couple other stories by this author; the above made the story somewhat disappointing. But I'm leaving my 3 stars, again wishing it could be 4. -- Bob again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Why do all these cheating wives stories sound so trite? The same old synopsis; I came home early ...'

So, you don't like the formulaic way these stories are put together. Me too. And don't forget 'the bedroom was ajar'.

But what do you do after your opening complaint? Give us a bit of the story and then backtrack throught history. Personally I don't give a shit how the main characters met. I don't want to know about their first date. But you trot out the same old formula as the rest of them. You're not so different at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit story. It's like "yay for me, i'm getting revenge on her, i'll pour out all her bottled liquids over her clothes, that will show her! Now go ahead and tell me all the ways you betrayed me and how much better he is than me.". You managed to spell wimp in 3 pages worth of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY LONG FUCKING EXPLANATION BY HIS SKANK WIFE!! WHORING BITCHES JUSTIFYING THEIR CHEATING IS PATHETIC AND THIS CUCK WRITER IS RELISHING THE EXPLANATION

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical cheating bitch story. Once caught she realizes what she lost & does not like what’s going to happen. With what she had texted she totally burned her bridge to her husband.

The part about not getting any money from the school district was bologna though.

He was her supervisor and all districts (to my knowledge) have morality clauses. The district would have been liable for a large settlement amount from their insurers.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was the detailed description of the cheaters fucking really needed? These stories are totally ridiculous in having the whore tell her husband how much she loves him while doing the most despicable thing possible to him. It would ne better if some author simply had the worthless cunt say the husband had merely been a peacekeeper for the new, better dick she'd found.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

The whole dialog / questioning between the husband and wife at the end was horrible. It sounded like a lawyer questioning a person in court. Way too detailed and zero emotion. And the whole absurdity that she only loved the MC but was willing to give the lover the shot at making a baby. The incredible betrayal and disrepect is any but love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty dumb throughout. The blow by blow of her sex with Anthony is ridiculous when talking to her soon to be ex-husband. Whatever.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - no comment

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

The story had nothing new, even though written in 2015. But it was also not thought through. Shannon taught music at a local high school. How could she get away for two weeks in the middle of a school year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you stopped writing…this was pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just terrible, especially the dialogue at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no need for the conversation at the end. One of the worst stories I’ve read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous