Paradise on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swam over to the edge of the pond, and climbed out. I had water dripping down from my pubic hair, my breasts glistening a bit in the light. I must have looked so indecent, but Sachi looked pretty happy actually. I walked over to Yuuzou, scolding him.

"Uncle. You don't have to video everything. It's embarrassing!" I protested.

"No, you look amazing! Do another dive," he smiled, egging me on. I looked to Sachi for permission, and she motioned for me to go ahead. Hideki just sat at the pond's edge, peering over at me, a bit out of breath.

I walked back around to the cliff, and climbed back up. I could feel them all staring at me. It was kind of embarrassing because they could probably see my pussy from below, but I tried to relax, and focus.

By the time I made it to the jump-off, two more hikers had appeared, young women around my age, maybe college students like me. One of them broke out into a big smile when she saw me standing here naked, and stopped to watch me dive. Her friend was blushing, a little embarrassed for me, but she peered up at me too. They'd already seen me naked, so there was probably no use in trying to hide it. I was a bit worried with so many people coming. The two of them didn't seem too concerned though. Maybe it'll be alright.

I stepped up to the edge of the cliff getting ready to take another dive, but I was getting all nervous with all of them watching me. I spread out my arms, and tried to improve on my first dive, but I wobbled a bit on the way down. When I came up for air, even these two girls were clapping.

I swam to the edge, and climbed out, but the girls were standing right near my towel, so I had to go right up to them to dry off.

"Wow! You are so good!" the smiley girl said. She had on a black baseball cap that just said 'hi.' She had a cute smile, her long hair dyed brown, no eyelashes and kind of a goofy grin. She was wearing these white and purple yoga pants, so colorful. "Are you a diver?"

I hid my naked body with the towel as I dried myself off, really self-conscious standing here naked in front of them.

"Um, no. I swim. I tried to join our varsity team in uni in the States," I admitted, so embarrassed. The shy girl was wearing a bucket hat like my mom. She was maybe blushing, her cheeks all pink, but neither of them said anything about me being naked. I felt so weird though.

"Oh that's so cool. Did you make it?"

"This was just recently. I'm kind of still in training," I went on.

"Oh I hope you get it. You are so good."

I looked to my uncle to rescue me, but he looked pleased as punch, clearly enjoying the situation. The smiley girl clued in on my feelings though, and backed up, apologizing.

"Oh sorry. We didn't mean to interrupt. Just ignore us, and carry on."

I probably should have gotten dressed at this point, but it slowly dawned on me that none of these people were really objecting to me being naked. This pond was not a hot spring, but I guess it did seem like one, being way out in the woods here away from the skyscrapers further east. This was still Tokyo though. I was kind of struggling to wrap my mind around why it was OK to be naked out here, but probably not further east in the city proper. I guess this is the backwoods, nature, far from civilization.

I fished out my socks and runners, and sat down on a rock to pull them on. Smiley girl suddenly asked,

"Can we take a picture with you?"

"Um, yeah, I guess." I wasn't sure quite what to do with my towel, but my uncle took it from me, and then offered to take the picture for us. I had to stand here naked in between these two girls I'd only just met. They were terribly nice about it, but it was definitely weird. Hideki was giggling away, amused no end.

Unfortunately, it looked like more people were coming, so I finally fished my powder blue button-up shirt out of my backpack, and pulled it on. It was fairly long, more or less covering my pussy, so at least I was decent. The two girls just kind of stood there, peering over at me, as these other hikers came up.

"Good afternoon. Wonderful day, eh?" one guy beamed. I wasn't sure if he'd seen me naked, but he did seem pretty happy. I turned away hiding my face in my hair. The guy asked my uncle something, and the two of them got talking. My aunt and Hideki pulled on the rest of their clothes, but I just kind of stood here, toweling off my legs and my hair, wondering what I should do. There was quite a crowd now, but everyone seemed pretty mellow.

The girls told these new hikers what a good diver I was, and they asked me to demonstrate, but I didn't want to strip in front of everyone, so I politely demurred. Eventually, the conversation died down, and they all signaled they were going to carry on up the trail. The girls thanked me again, and then scurried off giggling. They were nice actually. If things had been different, we could have become friends.

Yuuzou suggested we start back. Sachi kind of stood there, waiting for me to get dressed, but I don't know. I looked more or less decent in this shirt, and didn't really feel like pulling my shorts on just yet. I motioned we could just go. Sachi looked a bit concerned, but eventually, nodded. My uncle did offer to carry my bag, so I handed it to him, and then we all set out back down the hill.

It was funny. Hiking in this light shirt, I could feel the breeze all around my naked body. The others didn't say anything, but I think Hideki could tell I was a bit turned on. It was so weird. I don't even think I can explain why. It was a beautiful trail with all the green leaves and bushes. Maybe that's why I was so excited.

Eventually, we made it down to a clearing with a souvenir shop and a cable car station. There were people here standing in the courtyard outside the shop: a group of four, a pair of girls, a married couple, none of them really dressed for hiking. Maybe they came up on the cable car.

Sachi wanted to check out the souvenir shop, so we went in. It was quite nice, a traditional tile roof on the outside, but an open design with space age grey interiors. There was a shop girl in beige with a kerchief on her head standing at the ready at the cash register. She called out,

"Irasshaimase," (Welcome!) to us as we entered, but didn't really look at us. I followed Sachi up this short stair case, away from the people out front.

Up here, there was art, games, saké and boxes of sweets neatly lined up in rows on open shelves. I wandered down to the end, and back outside. There was a small soba shop, and then the lookout just beyond. There were any customers in the restaurant that I could see, but there was a young guy, the chef behind the counter dressed in black with the same beige kerchief on his head. He looked smart and attentive.

I came back to the souvenir shop, and noticed they had a couple of t-shirts, yellow and green hanging from a hanger, kind of space age themselves. Sachi saw me look at them, and playfully suggested,

"You could try one on."

Perhaps she didn't mean anything by it, but it sounded to me like she was suggesting I strip naked again. There weren't any change rooms or anything. I looked at her to make sure I was reading her right, but she just nodded for me to go ahead. I wasn't really sure how I felt about this though. Yuuzou and Hideki had come up with us, and were browsing around. I was a bit worried they'd find it weird, but then again they'd been cool with skinny-dipping and all. I wondered if Sachi was just teasing me, but again she looked completely serious. It was an intriguing suggestion. My heart sped up at the very thought.

A more practical problem was all these other people. I don't think the shop girl could see me from this angle, but there were still people out front. I kept watching them to see if they would move along. My uncle followed my gaze, and then asked,

"What? What's wrong?" ready to help.

"Um, no, nothing. Sachi was just saying I should try on this t-shirt...," I explained. He scratched his face, not really giving an opinion, but wandered over to the open store front, and peered over at the people. I swear it's always the way, when you want people to move along, they stand there lingering, checking their maps or whatever. It didn't look like they were going to come into the store. I don't even know why they were here.

The group of four eventually left, and then the two girls, but this married couple were peering up at the glass enclosed beer garden on the hill behind the shop.

Hideki had been hanging back, keeping his distance, but I guess he could tell I was planning something. He tilted up the corner of his mouth, eyeing me, watching to see what I would do.

Eventually, the married couple wandered off. I started undoing the buttons on my shirt, my hands shaking a bit from nervousness. Yuuzou looked over at me, worried, but didn't stop me. This was definitely unusual stripping naked in a store especially with so many people around. I took off my shirt, and gave it to Sachi. She got this wicked smile on her face, perhaps a bit surprised I had actually stripped. Hideki behind me had snapped to attention, gawking over in wonder at my naked body so out of place in the brightly lit store.

I was so excited I couldn't stop shaking. I don't even know what I was doing. I just thought it would be funny to strip naked since Sachi had been hinting I should. I pulled on the green t-shirt, but my heart was pounding in my chest, making it hard to think straight. It fit well enough, but wasn't long enough to cover my furry black bush. I looked so indecent standing here like this.

I peeled off the green shirt, and hung it back on the hanger, looking around to make sure no one was coming. Yuuzou was videoing me, and Hideki was trying not to laugh. Sachi offered me my shirt back, but I was so excited now it wasn't even funny. I think Hideki and Yuuzou were feeling it too. There was something profoundly erotic about my standing out here naked in the middle of this swanky store.

Declining my shirt for now, I went for a little walk around the shop. I don't even know what I was doing. The smart-looking soba chef was just up ahead, and that shop-girl back the other way, so there was really only so far I could go without getting seen. I was aware that my uncle was videoing me though, and I just wanted to tease them all a bit, show them how sexy I can be when I want to.

There was a problem though. Wandering around out here naked was getting me all excited. Hideki and Yuuzou weren't helping, the way they were raising their eyebrows as if I was doing something so out there they couldn't believe it. They'd seen me naked at the waterfall. Why was this so different?

Spurred on by the excitement in the air, I resolved to go farther. I padded over to the railing, and stepped out of the shop down onto the ground outside. My whole body was on fire now, alarm bells going off in my head, an orgasm bubbling up inside me. I don't know what I was doing coming out here like this. I looked to Yuuzou, but at first, he just shrugged, unsure himself. He mulled it over for a bit, and then got out his map, showing us where we were.

"I think if we go out this way, and then around to Kasumidai lookout, that'll take us back to the trail we came in on."

"Oh, yeah. That's good," I agreed. "We saw fewer people coming in."

Sachie gave me my shirt back. She was probably right. It was too dangerous wandering around naked up here. I pulled the shirt on, and buttoned it up. Hideki looked disappointed, but I was already wondering if I could try again once we were down in the woods.

It was actually a good thing I got dressed when I did. When we came out past the soba shop, we found a whole bunch of people gathered round the benches looking out at the city to the east. They didn't really notice us, but if I'd been naked, I'm sure that would have caused quite a stir.

Anyway, we rounded this bend, and eventually found the entrance to the trail. Down we went into the forest again. I was trying to remember how many people we saw on this trail coming up. One or two here and there, but not that many. There were more people around that waterfall, but I guess it's famous. Some people probably cheat, and take the cable car up.

Hideki kept peering over at me, wondering if I was going to get naked again. It was true that I'd warmed to the idea, but still it does feel weird you know, me wandering around naked with the rest of them clothed. It didn't look like he was planning on stripping naked.

We followed these grey stone steps down into the forest. The view was quite breathtaking with miles of tree-covered rolling hills stretching east. I do have to admit I like this kind of thing, stunning beauty in nature. Further down it was more greys and greens, moss, more like the parks and temples in Kamakura.

We didn't meet anyone for a long time, so I finally did what they were expecting, took off my shirt, and gave it to Sachi for safe keeping. She seemed amused I was so into this now, wandering around naked. I have to admit it was pretty exciting. I've gone for nature walks with Ryosuke a couple of times, but this was fun too, out here with my family, sky-clad, communing with nature. My uncle started videoing me again, but I just hiked along, too worked up to care.

Almost before I knew it, we came upon the big building where Yuuzou had parked his SUV. Yuuzou slowed down, and held his arm up for me to stop. I couldn't see anyone at the windows, but there were 6 or 7 cars parked in the lot. I guess this was getting pretty dangerous. There was bound to be people around. Sachi brought me my shirt, and I pulled it back on, and did up the buttons.

When we stepped out into parking lot, there was an old guy right there. I'm so lucky I got dressed when I did. If I'd wandered out here naked, he probably would have freaked. We quietly got into the SUV, trying not to attract attention.

"Wow! That was something!" Hideki bubbled all excited.

"Settle down. He didn't see me I don't think," I tut-tutted trying to get him to cool out.

"You're into this, aren't you?" he blurted out. "That dress at the wedding. Flashing us your ass in Ryoichi's van that time."

"I wasn't flashing...," I rushed to correct him.

"That's OK," Sachi reassured me. "Hideki, be nice. She was just getting into the spirit of naturism, weren't you dear?"

That was a nice way to put it. I don't know what I was doing actually. Everyone seemed so cool with whatever, so maybe I did get a bit carried away. I was beginning to regret it a bit now. Why did Hideki have to go, and make it weird?

"Anyway, we made it back safe and sound," Yuuzou chimed in. "No one seemed too worried. We are way up in the mountains far from civilization."

We drove along. There was still woods, but the occasional building here and there. Eventually, we came out at the cable car station Takaosan.

"Hey, they have drink machines!" Yuuzou perked up. "Anyone thirsty?" He stopped the van, and we all piled out. He bought us some drinks, and we stood around, drinking up. There was no one in the square really. The shop along this side were all shuttered up. There was a big map on the far side of the station entrance, so we wandered over that way.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "It says there is a hot spring near the train station. Oh this isn't even the main station. This one is just for the cable cars." I kind of wanted to go check out this spring, but unfortunately, we still had a long drive ahead of us to get back to Shonan, and not much time.

"Maybe next time," my aunt cooed. I finally managed to get my undies and shorts out of the back, and pulled them on. Hideki was still kind of gawking at me, accusingly, but he was good and didn't say anything about it. On the ride home, everyone was pretty quiet, mulling over our little adventure.

Of course, I didn't tell my mom or sister about what happened. I don't think Sachie told my mom either. Eventually, my vacation ran out, and I headed back to the U.S. to my life in Oceanview.

I think the next time I saw them all was that New Year's when I headed back to Japan for another visit. My uncle and aunt hosted a big holiday celebration at their house. My mom and dad were there, my sister Norika and her British boyfriend Evan, Namie and Ryoichi, and also a Japanese woman friend of Sachi's and her Singaporean husband Mr. Wong. We couldn't all fit in one room, so people were spread out across the whole house in different rooms. Norika, Namie and I were off in one corner exchanging notes on what we'd been up to. I was so wrapped up in our conversation that honestly I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late.

How I think it started was Mr. Wong had asked about my aunt's travels. She'd brought her laptop, and set it up on a side table, showing videos. I thought she'd said something about Vietnam or Indonesia, but then she disappeared off into the other room. I think she was cooking in the kitchen. I turned back to Namie, who was asking about Oceanview. Evan and Ryoichi were sitting nearby vaguely listening to all these different conversations.

As we talked though, I heard the sound of splashing water, and Hideki laughing. I turned to look at the screen, and suddenly, recognized that this wasn't some jungle in southeast Asia, but rather the falls we'd visited in the summer! On the screen, there was Hideki running in after me naked, and then, a few moments later me getting out of the water--buck naked--walking straight towards the camera!

I looked around the room. Up until then, everyone had been focused on their conversations, but now with me there naked on the computer screen, Evan, Ryoichi and Mr. Wong were all turning to watch. My aunt rushed in from the other room, apparently finally realizing what video it was.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, embarrassed. There were a few shots of my aunt naked as well, so I'm pretty sure she hadn't intended to show us this video. Now everyone looked over at the computer screen as it showed me walk up to my uncle, and then pass him shaking my bare booty as I walked away. Mr. Wong and Ryoichi and especially Evan were gawking at me, mouths wide.

"Oh I didn't mean to show this," Sachi rushed to explain. "This is from our trip to Mount Takao with Emi last summer."

"What are you doing?" Ryoichi asked, staring right at me, obviously pretty shocked. I covered my mouth. My face was getting all hot. Luckily, in the video, I disappeared into the jungle, and my uncle's camera panned back to the falls, but I'm pretty sure they all saw me naked.

"There didn't seem to be anyone around, so we went in skinny-dipping," my aunt went on. She glared at the laptop hitting random keys, trying to stop the video. Unfortunately, Sachi isn't very good with computers. I was hoping someone would help, but the guys were all just so shocked. Sachi looked over at me apologetically, but she clearly had no idea how to stop the video. I wasn't sure how their laptop works either.

In the video, I finally reappeared at the top of the cliff still naked as my uncle zoomed in on me. The Wongs and my whole family were all watching now as I pranced around in my bare scuddy. Let me tell you, I was so embarrassed! I know that my aunt didn't mean for this to happen, but how on earth could she not realize which video this was?

After that segment finished, the room went silent. Ryoichi and Evan peered over at me, I guess comparing the naked me with the real life me. I did my best to smile, and pretend it was no big deal, but I felt so embarrassed. Even after we moved to the dining room to eat supper, I could feel all of them staring at me. I looked to Namie for support, but she was annoyed at me because Ryoichi seemed so excited to see me naked. I wasn't the one who put that video on though! How is this my fault?