Parallel Lives of Jim & Linda

Story Info
Parallel Lives after Linda's night.
29k words
4.35
33.4k
86
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arsawyer
arsawyer
442 Followers

It seems that I am as fascinated with this couple as many other writers. I have read opinions of how possibly, ML feel in love with Linda after their night. Linda was Miss Right, I feel that she was only 'Miss Right Now'. A woman selected because her man was a threat. In a large group of friend, so he would want to do anything that might make him feel the wrath of the friends group. I am in the restaurant/nightclub segment, and I have known and watched many predators and seducer do their work. Most of them are in it for the 'moment', and get off on screwing other men's wives. It's just a game most of the time. A single friend of mine has recently complained that some of today's entitled women, who are out actively screwing other men than their boyfriends and husbands, have taken some of the fun out of the hunt. Basically, ruined the hunting grounds. He especially likes Deer Hunting Season, when he gets women that he could never get during the rest of the year. Husbands hunting Deer, and Wifey is hunting a new dick. But I digress.

I won't bore you with the basic story, you know that already, or you can read "February Sucks" for yourself. This is another possible scenario, another door opened on this couple. Hope you enjoy.

************

"Your shit is packed in your car, so get the fuck out of my house!" Jim screamed at Linda as she came in the door.

This was not the reception that she was expecting. She knew that her husband would be upset, but 'He' had assured her that some make-up sex, and Jim would reclaim her. Everything would be back to normal.

Jim must have stayed up all night packing her belongings. He looked like he had not slept. There weren't any alcohol bottles anywhere, so he had not been drinking. He was cold sober, and pissed.

Linda tried to explain, how it was a mistake, and 'only sex', or 'I don't love him, I love you'. All the scenarios that she had run through her mind that morning when awoke in 'His' bed.

'He' had given Linda a night to remember. She had never had a night where she had sex so many times, they would fuck until he needed to rest, it was like he couldn't ejaculate. Not that she was complaining, but her female parts took a huge pounding, she couldn't hardly sit down comfortably.

Jim drug her by the right arm to the garage, and opened the garage door.

Linda noticed that her Camry was full with trash bags. Her things, apparently, all of her things.

"Your folks are expecting you. I told them what you did last night. Your dad is not pleased with you."

She hated to disappoint her father. She felt the knot in her stomach. She could not face him. His approval was so important to her. He would look at her as a failure. Shit, her dad loved Jim. They had bonded immediately after Linda introduced Jim to her Dad.

A black trash bag had to pushed more into the passenger seat before Linda could get into the car. She snapped her seat-belt in, and started the car. Jim looked so angry as he watched her back out of the garage.

She couldn't face Daddy, not yet.

It was afternoon, and Dee and Dave should be home.

Linda started driving to Dee's house. Maybe she could stay there with them until Jim cools down. Dave and Dee could help him understand that it was a 'one time thing'.

As she drove away, Jim grabbed his keys off the hook by the garage door. It was time to get the kids. He needed their unconditional love.

Week One:

Week One, to Jim, began the moment that Linda drove away. He had always been a family man. Being there for his children, as his father did for him and his brother, while being a good provider.

He did his best to pitch in with chores around the house, even though he, alone, dealt with all chores in regard to the outside of the house.

Unpacking the kid's bags from last night was simple, and he sorted the laundry and started it. Jim understood, this was his life for the near future. He wasn't sure that Linda could be any part of his life again. She had broken his one rule. He had forsaken all others while she not only broke that rule, but did it to his face, in public. Not acceptable.

It was Saturday, and with the house picked up and laundry completed, Jim ordered pizza while he sat with kids and watched Little Mermaid for the fortieth time.

Sunday morning, he decided to skip church this week. He woke the children from their slumber, and took them to the amusement park for the day.

He kept glancing at his phone. No messages or texts from his wife, but a question mark from his mother-in-law. Guess she didn't go her folks house. He guessed that bitch Dee's house was where she landed Saturday night.

After bathing them, he took the kids to bed. They came home tired and happy. He smiled as he put them to bed. They could sleep a little later tomorrow since he was dropping them off at school, which Linda normally did.

He turned his phone on. No missed calls or messages from Linda. He texted his in-laws. They replied that she wasn't at their home. They weren't sure where she was. His father-in-law promised to find her tomorrow.

Linda spent the first hour after she arrived Saturday, telling Dee of her exploits with her 'greek god'. Dee swooned as she listened to the stories of how great the sex was, how perfect he was, how many orgasms. You know the kind of talk. This talk reenforced to Linda that she deserved her night with 'him'. She deserved to have an adventure with someone else. She'd been a good wife and mother, and it was damn time for her to have some 'special time' for herself.

Dee reenforced that she would have done the same thing, and that Dave would have to live it.

Dee smiled again at Linda. "Tell me again how it felt. I never been lucky enough to have a man like that. Start at the beginning."

Linda grinned as she relived last night for her friend while Dave stood behind the doorway out of sight. He stroked his manhood as he listened again to how Linda got herself fucked last night. He'd love to 'hit that' Linda. It wasn't that his wife wasn't attractive but he knew from Linda's tale that she was a slut, and he wanted to fuck a slut.

A hour later, Dave entered the room carrying a pitcher of margaritas for the ladies. He kept them coming all evening. The girls were wasted. Dee was so drunk that she even sucked him off before he put her to bed.

Dave waited a while before entering the guest room where Linda laid sleeping. He smiled to himself as he undressed and got into bed with Linda. She slept in her underwear. It was obvious that she pulled her clothes off and flopped into the bed.

He slowly pulled her panties down. Linda squirmed some, twisting and turning as they came off her legs.

Crawling over her, he pushed her legs apart, and prepared to enter Linda. She was well groomed. Probably for Jim's special night, and he knew how that turned out.

He rubbed its head across her pussy lips, and slowly began to push inside. In a second, he was fully inside.

Watching Linda's face, she smiled, and her mouth opened and closed as he began to stroke in and out. He picked up his pace because he needed some friction. Linda didn't feel like Dee does. He smiled to himself as he fucked the same pussy as an all-pro football player.

Suddenly Drunk Linda woke up. She went crazy pushing Dave off of her while screaming, "What are you doing?!!"

"Getting some sweet pussy." Dave smiled.

"You raped me!" She screamed.

"You may be right, but you're a whore that likes to be fucked. I heard your stories tonight. You're a fucking slut!"

Linda crossed the room, and slapped Dave across his left cheek.

Before she either slap again or move away, Dave grabbed her by her right forearm, and started dragging her out of the room toward the front door.

"You bitch! You'll cheat on your husband, and fuck some steroid schmuck at the drop of a hat, but you balk at fucking me after drinking my booze and taking advantage of my hospitality."

He tossed her against the pile of trash bags that held some of her belongings. "Get the fuck out of my house, whore!"

Turning away from her, he walked to the door to open it and let in the cold March air. "Out, Now!"

Dee had woken and came down and watched as Linda put her trash bags back into her car with the cold night air blowing from the north. She didn't say anything, but Dave held his finger to his mouth with a 'shhh' sound.

When Linda got into her car and drove away from their home, she was only a few miles away when she saw the blue light in her rear view mirror. She didn't pass the sobriety tests. She was spending the night in the drunk tank while her car with her personal belongings was towed to the impound lot.

Her mother jolted awake when her phone buzzed at 2:53 am. Linda's father raised his head up and rolled over to see his wife answer the call. "Are the kids alright?"

"Shush, it's Linda." she waved her hand so he would listen. Dad flopped onto his back while his wife spoke to someone for a few minutes.

The call ended, and she looked to her husband. "Jeff, Linda got pulled over for a DUI, and she failed her sobriety test. We need to go get her."

He stared at his wife. "No, not tonight. After what she did to Jim, may be she needs a night in jail. We'll get her in the morning."

Linda was so relieved when her parents arrived to get her some time after ten am. It was an interesting night in the drunk tank with several other drunk women, and a few whores that were dragged in. No one could sleep in the crowded cell.

Her father never said a word on the ride back to their house. Her mother made small talk but no one addressed the elephant in the room. Her infidelity two nights ago. She knew her father. It was coming, you just don't know when.

"Aren't we going to get my car?" Linda asked.

"We'll get it tomorrow while you're at work. Dad and I discussed it. They only take cash, and we can't get that much until the bank opens tomorrow."

She nodded her understanding.

Once home, dear old Dad laid into her with his disappointment. How could a child of his throw away a great husband for a one night stand? Was it a one night stand? How many other times has she cheated on his son-in-law? How could she do this to those wonderful children? How could he ever believe her?

"I deserved it!" She shouted back.

"God Bless! You're so fucking entitled. The only thing that you deserve is an ass whupping!" Spit flew from his mouth. "Yeah, and Jim deserved a faithful wife!"

She stormed off to her old room, and slammed the door so hard that it rocked the photos on the wall in the hallway.

Still angry, Linda woke from a buzzing on her phone. It was a message from 'him'.

'Thinking about u.' Her pulse raced. He's thinking about me. It must have been as as special for him as it was for me.

She texted back. 'Thanks.'emoji smiley face.

'Hows Hubbie takin' it?'

Taking a breath and holding it, shew replied. 'Threw me out. At my parents.'

'Damn. Want to talk about it?'

'No.'

'Come over and talk to me. I'll make us some food.'

'Car impounded. Don't ask.'

'Send me an address, and one of my guys will swing by.'

Linda knew it was wrong, but she sneaked into her mother closet, and found something that would fit her. She was taller so the denim skirt was short on her, and the tank top was really tight across her chest. She got one of her Dad's flannel shirts on put it on over everything.

She fixed her make up in her parents bath suite, and quietly waited for her ride.

Almost an hour later, her phone buzzed. 'Rides here.'

She looked outside, and saw a green Tundra at the curb with the engine running. Taking a deep breath, she opened the front door, and hurried across the lawn to get in the truck.

A couple hours later, Linda's mom would knock on the door and open it to get Linda for supper to find the room empty. She and her husband looked all over the house but did not find her. "Stupid girl, what have done now?" Her dad said coolly.

She opened the front door and entered. 'He' stood before her wearing a satin robe. She leapt into his arms and she kissed him. He stepped back a step and untied his robe. "You know what I want."

Linda dropped to her knees like she had down this a hundred times with him. With both of her hands, Linda stroked him tenderly before finally pushing the first three inches into her mouth.

Today, 'he' was rough with her while she sucked him. She kept gagging over and over. Tears ran down her cheeks. Today was different and she liked it.

After five minutes or so, 'he' erupted into her mouth.

She struggled to swallow as much as she could, but more of spilled onto her top that she 'borrowed' from Mom. She didn't even think about if it stained.

"Now that you've had your dinner, you go upstairs and get ready for some lovin'."

Linda did as she was told.

The bedroom kinda looked like it did when she left yesterday afternoon. The bed was unmade, and his clothes from Friday night were still laying on the floor.

Taking a breath, she took a moment and straightened the bed coverings, and quickly picked up his clothes. The thought of how you could throw around expensive clothes like this amazed her. Her mother had pressed that if you take care of your clothes, the clothes will last a long time.

While Linda was straightening up, 'He' was stroking his dick trying to get ready for round two. His little blue helper usually helped him get going again relatively quickly. Once he felt the excitement returning to his dick, he mounted the stairs.

'He' found Linda nude in his bed.

The satin robe went to the floor, and he stroke his shaft while walking to the bed. Crawling over Linda, 'he' rubbed his dickhead against her pussy lips, and pushed it in. Again, 'He' wasn't gentle like Friday night. Tonight, he wasn't making love, he wasn't seducing, he was fucking.

Linda was aroused, but not like Friday. It was uncomfortable as he banged against her cervix. "He' was an animal tonight. He pounded away for most of a half hour before emptying a small load into her. Linda had several small orgasms, but not the mind blowing ones from Friday. She admitted to herself that it can't always be exceptional, but it was still exciting in a different way.

What Linda would not admit to herself was that it was emotionless. He was bigger that Jim, and younger, but Linda would never acknowledge that Marc was only slightly thicker than Jim, but he was at least two inches longer than Jim. Jim made his best effort to make sure that she was satisfied, but in reality, 'He' didn't care about her today. Yes, when he was in seduction mode, Marc did, but once he hooked a woman, he didn't. And, Linda was hooked already. "He' only had to wait for it to play out.

Linda could not realize that 'He' got off destroying families. 'He' had grown up without a father, and he had a resentment for happy families. As a teenager, once 'he' learned that he had a bigger than average dick, then he could fuck the Milfs of his home town. Once the women, he was fucking get served Divorce Papers, then it's time to move on to the next one.

Momma wants grandkids so he knows that someday, within the next five years, he would find a very young woman to have his children. A young woman that he could train to have his children, raised them well, and let him have his fun as well.

Monday morning, Jim got the kids into the car seats and he drove off to school. The role of single parent didn't bother Jim, but he was glad that Emma was a second grader, and Tommy was Pre-K Four at the same school. It made it easier.

He knew when he got to work that he would need to speak with his Boss about leaving earlier each day to pick up the kids. Jim was very organized, and that was why he the Bosses' favorite.

After dropping off his laptop bag at his desk, he walked over to his Bosses' office and knocked on the door. Mr Higgins was always in early, just like Jim. Most of the team wouldn't show until almost eight-thirty.

"Come in." Jim heard before turning the knob, and opening the door. Upon opening the door, Jim saw Mr Higgins at his desk smiling at him, and the company's CEO, Mr Hughes sitting on the loveseat sipping a cup of coffee.

"Jim. come on in. We were just talking about you."

He thought to himself, 'You were talking about me?'

Mr Hughes stood and approached Jim, and held out his hand. Jim shook Mr Hughes hand while Hughes patted him on the shoulder.

"Jim, Mr Hughes flew in this morning to meet with you. I think you should listen to his offer."

Jim nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Hughes patted the seat beside him on the loveseat for Jim to sit beside him. Jim sat, and turned toward the CEO.

"Jim, Higgins tells me that you're the best man for this job."

"What job?" he asked.

"You may be aware that we bought the old Hummer truck plant in Shreveport to retool, and build our first electric three wheel motorcycles. Our company has always supplied parts to other automobile manufacturer and its time to try our hand to build and sell our own brand. I didn't want our customers to feel that we were competing with them in the automobile segment, so motorcycles is the next best thing. Think Sypder motorcycles, only electric."

Jim could picture that easily, but 'why him'.

"Sir, I'm not an engineer. I don't see how I can help you."

"Higgins said that you would say that." He laughed.

After taking a sip of coffee, he continued. "Jim, on Saturday night the project manager aka plant manager died suddenly in automobile accident. I was stunned. He was a young fellow like you."

"Jim, I want you to take over this project. Higgins believes that you can get it back on track so we can begin production by years end."

Hughes stood, and held out his right hand again. "Can I count on you?"

Without thinking, Jim put his right hand out to Hughes and shook it. "Yes, Sir. You can count on me."

Jim felt proud that the CEO of the company believed in him, but wait....

"When do you need me? I have a lot of things to settle here."

Hughes buttoned his suit coat. "That's the only hard part. You need to go home and pack right now. You and I are leaving this afternoon by company jet for Shreveport. Get your family together, and meet me at the Charter Terminal before five pm. I'll see you then. Can't wait to meet your family. Higgins speaks highly of them. Higgins will bring up to date on the project."

With that said, Hughes was out the door.

'Geezus." Jim said as plopped down on the loveseat. "What did I just do?"

Higgins laughed. "Given your family a new life."

Higgins got up and pulled a chair in front of his desk. "Come and sit."

"Jim, Mr Hughes offered me the job, but I turned it down. After my heart attack last year, I felt that maybe the stress of this project might be more than the wife will stand for. He ask if I could refer someone, I said Jim Carlisle. When I had my heart attack last year, you stepped up without being asked and kept this place running smoothly. That's Leadership, young man."

Higgins pushed a blue notebook over to Jim. "Jim, everything about the project is in here and we will go over it in a moment. But I want assure you that you don't have to worry about having two mortgages, and bills in two places. This new position is doubling your current salary with a huge bonus if you get the assembly operational ahead of schedule. The company has rented a furnished condo for you for three months to give you time to settle in. You have an assistant, Mrs. McMurphy that will aid you at work and outside of work."

"Sir, I have a problem that I need to address."

"What's the problem?"

He drew a sigh. "Linda, let me for another guy, and I threw her out. So I'm not sure that I can take the children outside the state."

"Don't worry about that. You are their father, and the company has great lawyers. Have you had contact with her?"

arsawyer
arsawyer
442 Followers
123456...8