Parallel Universe Ch. 04

Story Info
Sonia makes a mistake and Nina saves the day.
3.8k words
2.86
2.7k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks passed by, Sonia got involved completely in the family and even more so in the kids' life. Sonia was surprised to see how great Nina had organized their home life and how Nick was taking care of a lot of things, including laundry, cooking, playing with Helena, studying with Annie, tidying up the house etc. He was doing all these plus exuding a happy, uplifting personality plus performing great in bed plus providing for his family. Thinking about what Nina had told her, it looks like Nick was naturally submissive in his personality. This didn't justify though how he grabbed everybody's attention when they had the role model couple talk that day on the beach.

Everything was looking rosy until Nick saw her waiting in the living room dressed substantially sexier than what she used to. It was a brown, deep cleavage, mid-thigh tight dress with beige slip-on Guess high-heels. He identified both clothing articles as his wife's property and suddenly got cloudy.

"Are you going out, Sonia?" He asked, trying to keep his cool but definitely not with his trademark smile and attitude.

"Yes, Nick. I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up and have a drink or two. I shouldn't be too late though, he will return me home" she said.

"Ah, I see. Well, enjoy your time" he said and left for the kitchen. Sonia noted how quickly Nick hid his face and disappeared, but didn't put so much thought in this.

Three hours later, Sonia had some trouble reaching the door because she was a tad drunk. She had forgotten her keys to her apartment so she called Nina to come down and unlock. To her surprise, it wasn't Nina that opened the door, but a dark-faced Nick who was still wearing his clothes and not his pj's.

"I have been expecting you" he said, foregoing the greetings, pleasantries or questions about her drunk state. His tone was low, firm and short. "Does Manos know?"

"Hello Nick, I hope you weren't sleep...oh, you are still awake? I see you wear clothes, you didn't go to bed?" she suddenly felt the need to speak, even though her brain wasn't functioning clearly.

His response was not in any of these questions. "Does.Manos.know?" with a pause between the words.

"Know what?" Sonia didn't understand.

"Does he know that you went out with another man in his absence?" Nick continued, visibly angry.

"Eh, well, no but why would I tell him...he has enough trouble in his head right now..." her brain suddenly started clearing the fog, but was unsure what to say and how to defend herself.

Nick picked up his cell and called Nina, in a serious voice tone he said "Nina, I want you down immediately. We have something to resolve". Nina comes downstairs dressed in her nightie, but she also seemed like she wasn't sleeping before Sonia's arrival. She finds Nick standing and Sonia sitting on the armchair. Her husband was enraged in his own way, calm-looking but burning inside while her protegée was holding her face in her hands, looking sad and used.

"What is going on here?" she said, asking Nick but looking at Sonia.

"Sonia went out with a guy and it was not friendly fun. Obviously, Manos doesn't have a clue of the adventures. I figured it out when I saw the clothes she is wearing and of course the state that she came in just now. Have a talk with her and fix this right, I trust you. Good night" he said in an almost military tone and stormed off, shutting the door behind him.

Nina put some attention directly at Sonia.

"Did you proceed to bed with the guy?"

"No, I had a lot of second thoughts. It was just heavy flirting like a first date."

"I bet he wanted to fuck you as hell". Nina wanted to get Sonia's honest approach by using the word "fuck". No political correctness, no polite and masking terminology.

"He did. He tried to bring me close and kiss me, so I felt his hard-on and he was definitely excited to fuck", admitted Sonia.

"He was not excited to fuck abstractly. He wanted to fuck YOU. You are hot. And you come in front of him, having dinner and drinks with a sexy, tight dress, high heels on. Seems promiscuous. But anyway, not a big deal if nothing happened" Nina reassured her.

"But what happened with Nick, Nina? I can't understand, why is Nick mad at me? What is wrong with him?" Sonia said and burst into tears.

"Nick is great and the easiest person in the world, but he has some high moral values and rules of engagement. He would give trust implicitly, sponsor trust explicitly but also demand trust from others. And if this trust is broken, he might forgive if the other person is worth but never forget", Nina started the story and continued: "Nick's father was cheating on his mother when he was 6 years old, a thing that almost broke up his parents twice and it continued happening in different instances up until Nick was 20 and out of the house. He got sick of the tension, cold war, lies and cover-ups and he vowed never to do this to his girlfriend or wife and never to stay silent if he saw something happening. Nick prefers clean, not-having-to-lie-for-anything situations. You are not satisfied with your significant other, let them know, make a deal or break up completely and continue with whomever you want to continue."

Sonia stopped sobbing and got drawn in the story. "What was the clothes point all about?"

Nina expected the question as Nick really focused on this virtually unrelated thing. She bit her tongue a bit but decided to break through this as it was a topic she didn't touch for 15 years.

"Back on the beach a few weeks earlier I told you it was a difficult time for me when Nick went to the army, right?" Sonia nodded and let her continue. "Very soon after he left, I started feeling neglected, bored and horny. Unfortunately, good looks get viciously utilized when horny to attract interest that satisfies your self-confidence, eliminates your insecurity and also gives you the rush of doing something illegal. I started dressing sexy, going out with 2-3 pretty girlfriends and drinking like it was always Saturday night. Easy targets for men and we were all on the same boat, I was just the one having a relationship. I was cold against him when he was coming home and he sensed it. I remembered when he mentioned about the clothes you are wearing now, that he met me by chance outside one night and I was wearing exactly these, I was dressed far sexier than when we were going out together. A guy I had met and flirted with who was working at that bar rested his hand on my shoulder as if I was his girlfriend in front of Nick and he got crazy jealous, boiling internally. He felt I humiliated him beyond recognition. A few days later, at some point on the phone I gathered all my courage to tell him that we were done and that I had fallen in love with another man. However, due to 7 years of being together, he demanded to have a talk with me live. I knew it would be a hard one but I didn't expect his approach on this discussion."

Taking a deep breath, Nina continued "He told me to spill the beans and in a trick he employed, I confessed that I was flirting with more than one for months. Remember, he is perceptive and intelligent far more than you would expect."

"Oh my God, this is worse than I thought it was..." Sonia couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"The hell it was! He explained how he felt and he told me off for the way I handled things. And in the start I was aggressive, then got really passive as I realized that he is something much higher compared to any other guy I had met and "fell in love with". I wasn't in love with any useless, egoistic prick who knew that I had a relationship with a guy serving in the army and still wanted me to cheat. I was infatuated with the fact that men were paying attention to me and I was playing in different tableaus. I loved that my boredom was killed, my insecurities vanished and my self-confidence rode higher than ever, having fun with my friends in the meantime. I didn't even fuck any of the guys, but it would be imminent I think. However, he told me that after 7 years together, he deserved at least to be informed about my decisions and that if I was just a meaningless cheater girl, he would like to know. He told me that he needs a real woman to go on with his life. If this was me and I accepted this challenge, I had to prove it and he would leave all this behind."

Sonia was shocked at the incident but even more shocked at Nick's tactics. "So, judging by where we are sitting right now, it looks like you accepted the challenge, you proved to be a real woman and he had left this behind until I brought it back tonight with my actions?"

Nina nodded yes, pursing her lips. "We will fix it, don't worry" she said and kissed Sonia on the forehead. "I had told you that you would need a good vibrator, you didn't listen" and they both laughed on low energy. "Have a good sleep and we will talk tomorrow" she said to her mentee.

Next morning, Nina woke up not to find Nick by her side. His place on the bed was tucked in, as if nobody slept there. She got up and found him sleeping next to Helena, cuddling her. She let them be and went downstairs where Sonia was preparing coffee and breakfast for the kids.

"Good morning Nina" she said. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Well, it took some time to put my thoughts to rest after what happened, but overall well. How about you, love? Tough one?"

"Can't deny I was shaken, but your story made me put my ducks in a row. So it was calmer than expected", Sonia responded with a tone of confidence in her words.

"Happy to hear this. Nick didn't come to the bed, though. I found him this morning sleeping with the baby. I think he was completely shaken too and he wanted someone that didn't remind him of the situation" Nina continued.

"Today Nick will get the kids to the grandparents, so we will have some time to recover, discuss and have fun. I want to take you through my wardrobe", Nina said sounding like she had a good plan.

They had their coffee, Nick came downstairs in a few minutes with a smile and Helena and Annie. "Hello ladies, hope you had a nice sleep yesterday" he said.

"Sonia, I need to apologise for yesterday. I stand by my values, but I don't have the right to talk to you like this. I am not your father nor your significant other. I hope you understand my point of view, but still forgive me."

Sonia was surprised to see him positive again, after his blow-up last night. "Thank you for this Nick. You might not have the right, but you certainly got me thinking. Apology accepted and to be honest, if you ever feel you need to open my eyes on anything, come to me. I appreciate you a lot, just please don't be scary angry!"

Nick smiled about the scary thing and gave out a relaxing sigh, makinh a finger-pointing "you got it". He started making his espresso and the kids sat and got to their breakfast.

In a few minutes, breakfast was over, Nick took the kids with the car and said he would come back to pick the Alfa for a spin. The day was great and he wanted to enjoy a ride before it got too hot.

Nina took two balloon glasses from the cupboard.

"Sonia love, we will have some fun today" and poured some gin & tonic. Sonia was curious, wasn't it too early she thought. But what the heck, maybe it helped to relax.

Nina handed the glass to Sonia and they walked upstairs to the master bedroom. Nina left her glass on her make-up table and opened the door to the walk-in closet. She started with shirts and tops, showing them to Sonia.

"If anything you see seems interesting, set it aside. Since I got pregnant, my ribcage grew and also my cup size increased so many of these tops are small for me. I think they would be just fine for you and let's face it, you can get away with a tighter fit with this body of yours than this old mom."

Nina was showing, giving a few potential fashion suggestions and Sonia was "buying". They continued with skirts, pants and dresses. Nina was accompanying the dress show with a few stories of where she wore this and that, sharing pictures from weddings, baptisms, events or outings on her cell phone with Sonia. Gin levels were decreasing in the bowl glasses and voice volume was going up.

Then, shoes were the name of the game. Sonia saw the vast collection of sneakers, sandals, pumps and boots that Nina had and felt overwhelmed. She noticed that it was Nick's handwriting on all the standardized labels. He had helped Nina organize this space so she knew where to look for what.

"Here there are absolutely no limits. You need a pair to match your clothes, you come and pick it up. Don't even ask."

Nina picked up a little black dress she had laid on the bed and also asked Sonia to grab a box that was labelled "silver/green heels".

"This is an outfit I would like you to try, love. I think that Manos would owe me one in case you wear it when he comes home" said Nina with a large smile.

Sonia looked at the items and was intrigued. After her great brown dress and beige heels loan, she felt that Nina knows how to get her to sexy stratospheric levels.

She took her baggy t-shirt off and her long fit-looking core came in view. Her bra was a nude coloured simple one. Next in line was her loose shorts and her flip flops.

Sonia got the dress in her hands and Nina made a "nah nah nah, my little friend" comment. Her finger wag was quite matching her attitude.

"First of all, I will concede the fact that your man isn't around, so comfy and boring underwear is acceptable. I'd point out that sometimes we should be uplifting our own confidence with nice undercover lingerie even if no one knows or would look. But, this dress is supposed to work without a bra and with little pants, if any. Let's see, love. Make it shine", Nina advised and Sonia accepted.

No trouble at all, in two motions she unleashed her breasts, making Nina gasp.

"Wow, your boobs are one of a kind! I knew they had some size from your bikini top and the brown dress, but I didn't expect this nor the areolae to go with it. Manos definitely has his hands full and I noticed how big they are from basketball."

"He actually has his mouth full very often too" Sonia remarked to reinforce the image.

"Your boobs remind me of mine when I was your age, before the kids and my weight gain" Nina said.

"What weight gain? You were thinner than what I see right now after 2 children and breastfeeding?" Sonia asked surprised.

"Let me show you some pictures my dear..." Nina said and started searching at her phone. She found 10 of them when she was around 23 years old, few were risky and 3 of them were actually nude. Her body was top notch and indeed Sonia saw a resemblance. Nina had her natural hair colour which was dark brown, wore a large necklace and had one hand covering her vagina while the other was under her boobs presenting them. She particularly zoomed in and stayed longer on this picture.

"You were smoking hot and you still are smoking hot. No wonder Nick is smitten. It's like he has a Playboy model in his bed for 20 years" Sonia said. "Hats off to the guy, he won life".

"I have an idea - and please wear the dress and the shoes cause if you stay like this I will attack you" Nina came with a light bulb on her head. "Want to share my pic with Manos to make his day? No head, just ask him what he thinks."

"Send it to me. Are you OK with me telling him who it is in case he figures out it's not me? Will Nick be mad?" Sonia ever cautiously wanted to cover all bases.

"You leave Nick with me. No problem with Manos knowing it's me, but let him boil first" Nina said and sent the picture to Sonia.

Sonia had lost her comfy pants too and was completely nude sending the picture to Manos with a "what d'ya think babe?" message.

She put on the black dress and the iridescent silver up to green high heels. She was smokin' and Nina applauded.

A few seconds later a message from Manos came back. It read "this should be illegal, you can't be posing nude when your boyfriend is away and will be locked up in a cell if he tries to come to you. Who took the picture by the way???".

Sonia read it out loud and mouthed her response while typing "check the date honey".

She also sent a second one with a mirror selfie wearing her sexy outfit and a message "in Nina's boudoir right now, drinking gin early".

Manos saw the date and he figured out that it's Nina. It suddenly all made sense to him. Nina liked Sonia because of her kind and polite nature, but she is playing cool aunt to her because she sees her split image young self developing real time. He replies back "Drooling, both you and Nina are extra hot stuff, made in paradise. Jealous of Nick being there with you. Once again, illegally hot. "

Nina saw the message and got hot and bothered. She reached Sonia's lips and started kissing her. The young lady was also flustered so she reciprocated with tongue and suddenly four lips and two tongues were licking, sucking and fighting each other. Nina's hands were bolder and grabbed Sonia's buttocks over the dress massaging them, while Sonia held Nina by the neck and her free hand wandered to her breast. Nina still wore her silk little nightie which had spaghetti loose straps to hang on her luscious body.

Sonia had drunk less gin than Nina, so she felt the alcohol and her friend's intoxication while the mature lady tasted the tonic's sweetness and bitterness on the young lips she frantically kissed. Sonia turned her around and kissed her shoulders, biting the straps and dragging them outwards and the nightie downwards only to show Nina's mature, milfy body. Her back was strong naturally and had gotten stronger by lifting the 5-10-15kg weight of her daughters plus of course the heavy milkers for many years now. However, the tits were still big for her torso, so there was a slight sidewinder view from behind. Nina felt the warmth on her shoulders and enjoyed Sonia's hands on her boobs and nails pinching her long, thick, excited beyond repair nipples.

Nina's arm went behind her head and grabbed Sonia's head to continue kissing her shoulder and neck while the other arm got under the black dress and in Sonia's pussy.

Moaning was disrupted by breath pauses when each lady did something unexpectedly sexy to the other. They were both trained expertly with male partners, knowing what to expect but this was their first time with a lady, equally knowledgeable on female pleasure just from the self-side.

Sonia threw Nina on the king-size bed and took her high heels off, jumping on Nina's side. First mouth missile attack was to the milf's nipples, changing from one to the other and trying to make them even bigger with small licks and bites. Right hand went directly to the bald pussy, dribbling and tapping the clit on top, but in a few seconds and with zero prep, two fingers entered her friend's house of pleasure. It was already wet from the banter, so the moan was pain free completely, just enjoyment. This continued for 2-3 minutes and Nina had her first ever orgasm starting from her nipples and dominating everything else. She had done this when she was 17 but on her own while masturbating. Never ever Nick nor her had the patience to take care of her breasts until this time.

Sonia witnessed the storm kicking in and she was fascinated how the 40 year old lost control while obviously keeping control of what actions and what touches needed to happen, instructing her during the 60 seconds-long orgasm. Nina knew what she wanted and Sonia understood how she manages Nick as well. If she knows how to control his sex drive to the optimal level and she also maximizes her pleasure like this, she definitely is a capable and happy woman.

Nina didn't lose time and jumped between Sonia's legs. She followed the landing strip and admired the view of the young pussy before opening her mouth and extending her tongue to lick the clit in front of her. Nina employed a breathe in - breathe out pattern where she drew cold air in that was sending tingles to the full vagina and exhaled burning hot air on her hood and lips. Sonia loved the image of a hot, busty, big sexy butt older woman kneeling in front of her and enjoying her pussy and the song of ice & fire was too much for her, so the earthquakes started soon from the clitoris. Sonia was not in control of anything at all, so Nina turned her on the side and pushed a finger, licking relentlessly just before the bells kicked in. Sonia's entrance was tighter than Nina's, but not by much. The grip to the finger was unbelievable, the suction immense, it felt like when babies suck their mom's finger so they can train the latch and suction sequence. On the mouth side, Nina didn't stop the pressure and sucking, making Sonia's orgasm a 2 minute set of uncontrollable sounds and body twitches.

12