Paralyzing Interest Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was a straight talker; she didn't butter things up for him or treat him any different because of his disability. He really appreciated her for that. Slapped out of his sorry state, Dom, with plenty of help from nurse Amy, prepared for the evening. Microwave popcorn, plenty of soda and an assortment of horror movies (Zoey's favourite genre) to choose from. What more could a girl want?

Right on time, the doorbell rings. Just kidding, Zoey was way too nervous to be as forward as that. So instead, she called Dominic from outside. He answered on the first ring, thinking the worse. Was she calling to cancel?

"Hello?"

"H-hey! It's me - um I was just gonna text, but I didn't want you to miss it and I didn't know if I should just ring the doorbell and um well anyway... I-I'm outside."

Dom simply laughed at the girl's frantic explanation and with Amy's help, let her in. Though her attire was a lot more casual today, Zoey was still stunning. She wore a white summer dress that fitted her curvy frame wonderfully. It was light and flowy and came down to her mid-thigh. On the front was an imitation of a corset - meaning it had the look but not the function. On her feet, she had simple black flats with lacy, cute white knee socks. Her purple locks sat loosely in curls on her shoulders. She pulled out a few strands that were stuck in the black choker she had around her neck. Overall, she was stunning in a very simplistic way.

Dom was lost for words at the sight of her. Amy came to the rescue, inviting Zoey into the house. The women exchanged sympathetic smiles. When Zoey wasn't looking, Amy flicked Dom on the back of the neck - one of the few places he could feel the sensation. He flinched - well his head jerked slightly and was snapped out of it. He cleared his throat and said, "I got things set up in the living room."

"Awesome!" Zoey said cheerfully.

Her initial stress had dissipated. This had a calming effect on Dom, and they all made their way into the living room. As Zoey's eyes lit up at the sight of the prepared room, Dom's heart swelled. He smiled softly to himself as she leafed indecisively through the selection of movies. The way her face was scrunched up in concentration added to her cuteness. While she made her selection, Amy got Dom out of his chair and onto the couch. By the time he was set up, Zoey was ready, she beamed at him in excitement when she declared her choice.

"But! Before we get to the spooks... um... I have a present for you," Zoey was suddenly shy as she held her small black satchel bag to her chest.

Dominic was blushing already at the sentiment. He didn't know what else to say other than, "o-oh?"

There was a flick of confusion in his eyes as Zoey revealed the gift. As she constructed it in front of him and explained it, it all came together. It was a straw that was made into segments you can keep adding to make it longer and longer. Dom was confused but was too polite to ask its intention.

Seeing this, Zoey quickly rushed out an explanation, "s-so you can put it in a drink that's on the side a-and drink from it yourself without help... Um is it no good?"

Dom had never felt so wonderfully lost for words. He was stunned by her consideration. She really was delightfully thoughtful. He finally got some words out before Amy could prod him again, "it's perfect! Stick it in a bottle of soda and shove it in my mouth!"

Zoey laughed, instantly relieved. Then she constructed the straw for him, making it stable between the bottle of soda on the floor and his lips by balancing it on the arm of the couch. After a few tests, the two confirmed Dom could reach the straw and have it out of his mouth when it wasn't needed. Zoey couldn't be happier at the success. Her joy as well as his gratitude for the gift had him buzzing. The fizzy soda only added to the sensation.

With a bowl of popcorn between them, they started the movie. Lacking a contraption to feed himself, Dom relied on Zoey to offer him popcorn. As she got invested in the film, her feeding became careless and she was all but shoving handfuls in the vague direction of his mouth. The pair laughed when she finally realised, looking to see a mess of popcorn had formed in his lap. She picked up the pieces and playfully tossed them into his open mouth.

Later into the film when there was a lull in scares, Zoey said something unexpected, "My hand is on your dick."

"What-" Dom looked down only to see popcorn, not a small pale hand.

"Heh heh, made you look!"

He sighed and smiled, if he could, he'd jab her in the ribs. Alas, his hands sat uselessly at his sides. Zoey being Zoey didn't mind. He wished he could wrap an arm around her.

As if reading his thoughts, she snuggled up close to him and manoeuvred his arm for him.

As the plot thickened, the jump scares were more prominent. With each one, Zoey ducked into his chest with a squeal.

Dom mused down at the cute, cowering girl, "It's not fair you get to hide! I have to be the big strong one hmpf!"

Zoey giggled, "you can still close your eyes!"

Dominic was quick to rebuttal, "then I wouldn't get to look at you..." he said smoothly.

Zoey blushed turned towards him, leaned over slightly and used a hand to cover his eyes.

Dom continued, "this doesn't solve the problem."

"Hmpf!" The girl huffed.

Zoey removed her hand. Then she was suddenly straddling him. She sat on him, perfectly obstructing the TV. Everything else faded away, everything but the sight of the beautiful girl in front of him. There was a far-off sound of someone being murdered or something. It didn't matter. Everything melted away as Zoey pressed her pillowy lips to Dom's in a soft and gentle kiss. It lacked the hunger of their last intoxicating kiss but still sent fireworks flying. She tasted like the salt from the popcorn with hints of cola coming through.

She wore the same black studs in her lips as she did on their first date. It was weird for Dom to think he had missed the sensation of them lightly poking his sensitive face as she kissed every part of it. Right now, though, she was using her hand to stroke his cheek and then glided her fingers through his soft hair. Suddenly she stopped as if a thought had occurred.

"Where do you want your hands?" She asked in a hushed and bordering on sensual tone.

Dom only needed a second to think, answering almost without skipping a beat, "your boobs?"

He said this as a joke, not expecting her to - oh my! Zoey was happy to oblige, taking his growth-stunted hands and placing them on her chest. His breathing hitched; his mouth suddenly dry. Of course, Dom couldn't feel their softness, unfortunately, but he still got butterflies from seeing his hands on a beautiful girl's breasts. He could only imagine the physical feeling of the generously plump fun sacks in his not-really-a-grasp grasp. Dom was grateful enough for the sight which alone had signals firing in his brain and releasing those horny hormones.

"C-cool..." he said, his voice cracking slightly.

Thank God for that handy straw. He took serval long gulps. Zoey laughed and placed his hands on her thighs which were fully on display thanks to her dress riding up a little. At that point, Dom had no way of telling if he was physically hard, he was too embarrassed to ask the girl who was obstructing his view. If he was, Zoey didn't mention it. Instead, she leant in for another kiss. This time a lot more eagerness and passion were involved. They teased each other by pulling away when things were getting heated - denying the other of tantalising kisses. Dom experimented by gently tugging on her piercings with his teeth. She seemed to like it.

Then Zoey was grinding on him. Dom didn't notice at first, what with his eyes closed like a proper gentleman as they kiss. But as they broke for air, he saw her moving on top of him - on top of his erection that he caught sight of for a slit second every now and then. A deep red formed on his cheeks. Zoey simply smiled wickedly. He didn't know how to proceed from there, only knowing that he wanted more.

Alas, the pair were snapped out of their little world and brought back to reality when Amy the nurse - who was still watching the movie - cried out at something scary happening. She cleared her throat when the two looked at her and mouthed an apology. Dom and Zoey chuckled. The girl demounted and when back to snuggling up next to him. They watched the end of the movie they had completely lost interest in in silence but with smiles on their faces. It was a perfect night and an even better second date.

12