Paramedic Night

Story Info
When a boring night turned exciting.
2.4k words
4.4
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

Working the hospital registration in the ER at night can be exciting or boring. There's no rhyme or reason (unless you count the full moon). The highlight of any night was when the paramedics came in. To be fair, they visited more than just when they were bringing in an accident victim.

Every time a new member joined the team, they were brought in an introduced to everyone. Even though it was a large city, we saw the same medics routinely. The first night I saw the new medic Logan was memorable, not because any accident victim, but because he was stunning to look at. I was guessing early thirties, six foot two or so, 220, long black hair, blue eyes, constant 5 o'clock shadow and olive skin. He was a cutie.

The next couple of weeks, Logan became more friendly, as did I. There was some flirting in between medical disasters (that's what we called busy nights); typical side eye glances, smiles and the like. Then, suddenly....no more Logan. I tried to casually ask what happened to Logan and was told he was on loan to another location, as they were short staffed. That was a relief.

About a month or so later, as I returned from my break, there was Logan and team at the desk. And he had got a hair cut. If he was a cutie before, he was down right stunning now! His hair was cropped up the back and side (almost buzzed) but he left the top of his hair long. It's hard to described but let me tell you, he turned heads! As I walked up, Logan turned around.

"Hey there!" he said.

"Hey. Nice cute" I replied as coyly as possible.

""Thanks bud" he said with a smile.

I had another register so I left and, as quickly as possible, finished up and returned to the desk, I learned Logan was in the restroom. I, of course, had to go as well so I headed to the closest restroom to the desk, hoping he was there as well. I entered and saw Logan at the urinal. I saddled up next to him and pulled out my dick.

"Gotta' drain the lizard!" I said as manly as possible.

"Mmm hmmm." Logan said not breaking his stare in to the urinal. I thought maybe I'd misjudged his energy. I wasn't sure what to do but chanced a quick glance. He wasn't peeing at all. He was slowly stroking his cock. His olive colored, cut dick was very large and peaked out though a few black hairs. If its shovel shaped head was engorged with blood -- if that was his size soft -- his cock would be a monster at full mast.

I was dumbfounded by what I saw. I've seen all kinds of cocks in my years, bot none attached to such a sexy, masculine man. Being locked in to a sideways stare with his cock, I neglected to start actually peeing.

"Like what you see?" I hear him ask as he snapped me out of my trance.

"Yeah...uh...wha'..." I didn't know what to say as he shook his meat in his right hand. I wasn't fully hard because it bent like a garden hose when he shook it. If I had to pee there was no way I could now. My heart sank knowing I was busted. And while I thought he was in to guys (my gaydar isn't always accurate) there was a chance he wasn't. Maybe I'd get punched. Or outed to the group. I had a lump in my throat and it seemed as if time stood still -- like we stood there for hours.

He pulled his dick back in his pants and stuffed his monster down the side of his leg.

"If you ever want to see more..." he said as he leaned in close to my wide eyed self "...call me!" He handed me a piece of paper with a number on it and walked towards the door as I heard his radio say "Logan -- we gotta' run". He left the room and I stood there stunned and turned on at the same time.

The rest of the night was a blur. Thankfully it wasn't busy so I didn't screw up anyone's registration but a slow day seems to run forever. I pondered my next move all night. By morning I was no closer to a decision than when the work day started.

As I walked in the door at home, I decided I'd text him a simple message, then go to bed and dream sweet dreams of Logan and I living forever after. Or just rough sex. Either one. I typed up a message that said something to the effect of "Hi it's Brian from the hospital", it SEND and plugged the phone in to charge. As I walked towards the bathroom I heard it vibrate. It was about 630AM so I wondered who'd be texting me at this hour, not thinking. I jumped in to the shower, brushed my teeth, slide in to a pair of boxers and headed to bed totally forgetting about the text. Until I saw my phone light up. I looked at it and it was a number I didn't recognize. I slid open the phone and it read something like "Hi Brian. It's Logan. Hope you enjoyed the show last night and you get back with me soon".

I didn't expect a reply that nice or that soon. I sat on my bed with my phone in my hand with, I soon realized, a hard on in my boxers. I guess my dick had a mind of its own and it really like Logan. I pecked another simple message and hit SEND. Bubbles popped up as I waited for a response. It arrived.

"Glad you replied again sexy" it said. Did Logan call me sexy?! I'm a very typical all American guy: five foot ten, 289, brown hair and eyes with a beard and short hair. Not fugly but not a model either.

"Who you callin sexy" I texted.

"You u sexy ass" it said.

We texted back and forth for 30 -45 minutes until the inevitable message came from Logan:

"Want to get together sometime" it read.

"I would" I texted back.

"2morrow nite" it said?

"Sure. Where?" I asked as he knew my normal off days.

"My place. Heres my addy & time -- I have the place 2 myself all week long..." it said. His address followed with a time. I plugged it in to my GPS and was surprised it wasn't very far at all: 15 minute drive at most.

I replied a confirmation and tried to get to sleep. It was hard to sleep when horny with a hard on. So I took care of myself, cleaned up, and went to sleep.

Later that night (which was the next day for us 3rd shifters) I woke up, took did some house work to keep my mind busy and my dick soft, ran an errand or two and came back home with a couple hours to spare. I jumped in the shower, cleaned myself up, trimmed my beard, chest and pubes, made sure my breath was perfect and checked my phone. I had received a message from Logan earlier. It read as follows:

"Hey sexy man i got called n 4 a couple hours 2nite but I'll b ready @ my place at 10 instead of 9 cool?"

I signed but replied "Sure. Sorry I missed your msg earlier but was busy". A few minutes later my phone lit up with a message from Logan: "Cool. C u then!"

I left and headed to his place. While it was closer to me than I anticipated, I'd never been to the area. I was quite nice. I walked up to his door and reached for the door bell when the door opened.

"Hey bud!" Logan said with a smirk. "Sorry about tonight..."

"No worries. I know how it all goes down with our jobs" I replied as I crossed his doorway.

He grabbed us a beer and we stood at the bar talking for a few minutes. I could smell his cologne and see more than a few chest hairs poking up through his top button of his polo. I could feel my dick taking control of its destiny without my brain. I tried to think of something less sexy but it was difficult with this olive god in front of me smelling like heaven.

"Is it weird that it's 11 and we're wide awake while most people are sleeping? Or fucking?" he said.

I leaned in and said "Well, I'm not sleepy so where does that leave us?"

His smirk grew wider than ever. His 5 o'clock shadowed cheeks puffed out and his eyes twinkled with anticipation.

"Well, come in and let's see" he suggested as he led me towards the bedroom. But the action started in the hallway before the bedroom.

He pushed me against the hallway wall and started pulling up my shirt. Once off, he started kissing me hard and, without haste, started working his way down my chest, stopping only to rub his face through my sporadic chest hair. His stubble roughed up my skin from nipple to nipple. I grabbed the back of his head and rubbed his buzzcut allowing him to be his own guide. He grabbed my left arm and pulled it up over my head and buried his head in my arm pit. I didn't know it was such a sensitive place until that night. He chewed, sucked and licked on my pit until I literally couldn't stand any longer. My knees started to buckle. I was finally able to push him away.

"Damn man! What the hell was that?!?" I asked.

"Didn't like it?" he inquired starring directly in to my eyes.

"Not at all -- I loved it. But never knew how great that would feel." I admitted. He laughed a deep guttural laugh as he moved down my side. His scruff scraping down my side was a combination of tickling and pain. I could tell he was doing this on purpose. But I didn't totally mind.

Logan pulled on my pants, expertly undoing them and pulling them to the floor. So far, he had seen insatiable. But as my pants fell to the floor, he stopped and stood up looking directly at my crotch.

"What?" I asked.

"I so horned up right now. But honestly, I didn't get a good look at your dick the other night. I had no idea how big you are...which is good. But damn...." he said as he bent down "...I just want to get a good look at this monster!" He grabbed my pent up dick through my boxers, seemingly amazed at it -- almost as if he's never seen another cock before.

I didn't know what to say or do so I just stood there. Eventually he hooked a finger in to my waist band and pulled down my boxers. My hard cock sprang forward almost slapping him in the face. He pushed his face in between my nuts and thigh and started licking. Once again, he found an ultra sensitive spot I never knew I had.

He stroked my dick as he licked my thigh clean. He pulled back and removed his shirt. His jet black chest hair patch stood out against his olive skin. I reached down and ran my fingers through his chest hair. It was coarse and thick, but it was limited to his mid chest area -- about the size and shape of a football. Which surprised me; I thought he'd be hairier than that with his constant 5 o'clock shadow. But it didn't make him any less sexy. I enjoyed the feel of his chest and his perfect, erect nipple.

He pushed my hands away and took my entire dick in his mouth and down his throat. My dick fit like a glove, so this obviously was meant to be. He buried his nose in my pubes and bounced on my cock. His hot mouth slurped my cock like a pro. I could feel my balls start to churn.

"God stop! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. He pulled away, pressed him chest close to me and jacked my wet dick until I knew I was about to unleash my fresh load. Normally if I cum the day prior, my next load is small. But I must have been turned on more than I thought because as he looked up at me and pointed my dick towards his chest, I convulsed and shot a giant white stream of man juice on his chest. He smiled with delight as shot after shot landed on his chest spackling his chest hair.

As I relaxed he rubbed my hyper sensitive, wet dick head around his nipple. This sent an electric sensation through my body and again, my knees started to buckle. I leaned back against the wall to brace myself as he stood up ripping off his briefs. His massive, olive color dick as wet with his own pre-cum. He started jacking himself and then he too blasted his load on my cock. I felt his hot liquid hit with an immense force, almost stinging.

He moaned and his body twitched with each shot. He braced himself against the wall to keep from collapsing on me. I took this moment to kiss him and, surprisingly, he kissed me back as he moaned and squeezed out the last bit of Logan Juice from his shaft.

We stood there growing softer with each passing moment, my body still tingling from the experience.

"sorry man. I just couldn't wait. I've been waiting to do this since we first met" he admitted.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Except, maybe for the mess we made on the floor" I said looking down.

He chuckled as he pushed himself off the way and stood up straight.

"I think we need to clean up, buddy" he suggested. We walked back towards the bathroom and cleaned up. "What should we do now?" he asked.

'Well, honestly, I didn't plan on all this" I replied. "At least, not this early in the night". We both laughed.

"Well, maybe we could watch a movie. And if you want, you can stay the night." he offered.

"Really? Spend the night?" I asked.

"If you want." he replied.

"I'd like that" I admitted sheepishly.

"I would too. And maybe, in the future, we could do this again?" he asked.

"This and more" I offered.

"Deal!" he said as we sat down as turned on Netflix. As he leaned up against me I could smell his cologne and a like scent of semen. It was a good night. And many more followed.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers