Paramedic Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worth a shot," said Jared.

Liam looked like he was in deep thought. "What's up, Liam?" asked Jared.

Liam looked at him and said, "Why don't you just heal him, Jared. I mean, take away all the pain he has gone through. Put a suggestion in his head about his life. I don't know, I am just thinking out loud."

"That's not the way it works at this point. He has to experience the closure of burying his family, and with help, he will deal with his past. I must not intervene at this stage, Liam. It is hard for me, but I did this to show you guys how much more he needs us. His spirit is very strong, but stifled by his father. If we can help him there, healing will take place. We will let the counselors and our love work with him for a while."

"I understand, sort of, Jared. I want to help him so bad," answered Liam.

"We all will, Liam," said Jared.

They left the hospital room and spoke with the doctor. They filled him in on Conner's reaction to the news and how he was sleeping very soundly right now. The doctor was relieved he was asleep, giving him a chance to organize things in his mind while in a level 5 REM sleep.

Jared and Liam went to the LGBT centre and spoke with Zane. They explained about the murders and the father on the run. Zane was very happy to help contact a funeral home and the church to arrange a service. He was going to put out the word it was one of Jared's friends and he was sure people would show up to support Conner.

"All bills come to me for this, Zane," said Jared. He handed him a business card and wrote on the back 'all invoices attention John or Marlene.'

They headed back to the base with the SUV. Marlene, John and Rob were all in the office when they got there. Jared and Liam joined them. They told them about Conner, and the LGBT Centre making the arrangements for the funeral and the invoices coming to either one of them.

Melanie and John brought them up to speed on the items Jared wanted completed. John had completed letters to each of the employees on sick leave and he would serve them when they came into work in the morning for a meeting. After the investigators had dropped off the letters to them, they talked about everything including their thefts of the drugs and damage to the equipment. Sgt. Ayres was happy to help when Rob called him. Some of the drugs were found in their lockers as well as some tools which the police took to match to the cut wires and damaged equipment Rob had kept.

Melanie and Rob had coffee with 3 different crews and good discussions about the problems. Melanie took notes and would write up minutes for John, Rob and Jared. Nothing major had come up but Mel had some ideas on how to make things better.

After about 20 minutes of discussion, Melanie finally said, "Seeing as the boss is so dumb and didn't do it, John, I would like you meet the toilet bitch/French maid Liam. Liam, this is John."

Jared blushed and reached over and took Liam's hand. "Liam, with all my heart, I apologise for my behavior. I beg you to forgive me my soulmate."

"Jared, with all my heart, there is nothing to forgive as I never thought of it either. We have dealt with so much in the last couple of days, my head is spinning. I could have spoken up as well. We both have been dealing with Conner and that entire situation as well as trying to help Rob. If you need my forgiveness, you have it unconditionally. I love you with my heart and spirit."

The two turned and looked at the other three in the room. John had a big smile of approval on his face as did Rob. Melanie was sticking her finger into her mouth causing her to gag and dry heave.

Liam looked at her and smiled, "Jared, she really works hard to be such a bitch, doesn't she?" That brought a round of laughter from everyone.

Rob put an end to the meeting. "Ok guys. Jared, Liam - get your asses out of my office and into your unit. We aren't paying you to hang around and kiss ass."

Jared smiled and said to John, "The Dragon Lady has been teaching Rob communications skills. Jesus, he is beginning to sound like her, too."

"I would leave now before they both attack you. She has been teaching him how to effectively hurt people," replied John.

"Ok, we are going. its lunch time for us," said Liam.

The rest of the afternoon went quickly for Jared and Liam. About 4:30 pm, they picked up a couple of pizza's and headed to the hospital. They entered the room where Conner was talking with a lady.

"Brought a couple of pizzas for you, but there are a few slices missing already. The cop out front was hungry," said Liam.

They introduced themselves to the woman who was the hospital Social Worker, Amanda. She was a pleasant woman, shorter, plump and she would win the grand prize for who best looked like a Grandmother. Her eyes were alive with life and Jared sensed a good spirit in her. She radiated warmth, honesty and truth as well as the love for job of helping people.

Amanda looked at the two paramedics who had entered and was obviously sizing them up. She had spoken with Conner who had her about meeting these two. She was looking at their eyes, the windows of the soul and trying to get a read on them. She was reading their body language, watching them how they conducted themselves, trying to assess their motivation. Amanda opened her senses and tried to pick up anything she could.

Jared stepped forward. "Liam, let's feed the hungry little guy. He is wasting away on hospital food," he said.

"Thanks for the pizza guys, I'm starving," said Conner as he flipped the pizza box open and grabbed a piece.

Jared and Amanda were still locking eyes and trying to assess each other when he spoke, "Amanda, I appreciate your spending time with Conner. He's going to need a lot of help to get back onto his path in life he was intended to walk."

"I agree. Are you familiar with the various paths open to him," she asked.

"Yes I am," Jared replied. "He has the correct path to follow now that he has left the one he had been pushed onto. There's a family quiet room down the hall, may we speak in private?"

"I think that would be a good idea, Jared," she replied. She got up and ambled slowly but steadily to the door which Jared held open for her. He closed the door after they both had gone into the hallway.

Conner looked at Liam and with a mouthful of pizza asked, "What was that all about, Liam?"

"I'm not sure, Conner. I am really not sure," he replied.

Amanda and Jared made it to quiet room and closed the door after them. She sat down on the couch and Jared stood by the door. "You're a sensitive," Jared stated.

"I am. I can't figure out what you are though, Jared. Your aura is the purest white I've ever seen and I cannot sense through it," she said. "Liam's is white as well, but not as strong. I could sense a few things but not a lot. Your auras are together, I can see them blending together when you stand next to each other. The last time I came across something like that was with a Shaman."

Jared smiled and said, "Do I look like a shaman? I'm just a paramedic and so is Liam."

Amanda looked at him and closed her eyes to slits. "Your aura just changed its intensity and became more active. That's a half-truth, Jared."

Jared said, "You're right. I am Maskwa, Sacred Medicine Man of the People. Grandson of Running Elk, the Most Sacred Medicine Man of the People."

Amanda stared at him for a minute and then said, "Your aura was unchanged. You spoke what you believed to be the truth."

"I told the truth. It's not my problem if you do not believe me," he replied.

"You could be a spirit who is trying to claim the soul of Conner," she said.

"I need not prove anything to you, Amanda. Why are you really here?" Jared asked.

"It's my job. I'm the hospital social worker and have people referred to me all the time. Conner was one of them. When he told me about you and your three friends taking him under your wing I wanted to know your real motivation," she said.

"I can appreciate what you're saying. I also understand how a sensitive could use their gift from the Creator in a job like yours," said Jared. "You would be very effective in dealing with people's emotions and drawing their buried feelings out."

"Yes, I'm quite good actually, Jared. You are the first to actually block me totally, and Liam is the second," she said.

"You were limping when we came into the room. You have knee problems, Amanda?" asked Jared.

"Yes, the right knee needs to have surgery and replaced because of it being worn out" she replied.

Jared looked up at the ceiling and held his hands out and upward. He lowered his head and his eyes were glowing. "Amanda, the Creator would like you to have a gift for all the work you have done as a social worker. He has seen you help many people back onto their paths to finish the life they were intended to have."

Jared stepped forward to Amanda and kneeled before her. Amanda remained still but locked her wide eyes onto Jared. He reached a hand out gently and touched Amanda's damaged knee. The knee began to glow under his hand.

Amanda was transfixed on what Jared was doing. She felt her knee warming but it wasn't from his touch. The warmth was inside her knee and expanding outwards towards the skin. Suddenly, she felt the warmth spreading to the bones throughout her body. Amanda thought to herself that it was just the bones warming and not the skin. Pain she had been dealing with for years was disappearing in her knee as well as her shoulders and fingers. The warmth stopped as suddenly as it started. She looked and Jared's eyes were back to normal.

Jared stood up and took a step backwards away from her. He held his hand out to her and asked her to take it. When she did, in her mind she saw the sweat lodge ceremony, visions he had seen, the family sharing their love through thought as well as the test with the young men he had completed. Jared released his grip and looked at her.

She stood and marvelled at her lack of pain and new found mobility. Amanda stepped into Jared and gave him a big warm hug of the type only a grandmother could give.

"I understand now, Jared. You are a Sacred Medicine Man of the People and I am humbled by your presence," she said.

"Amanda, I may be a medicine man, but it is the Creator who has given me these gifts to do his work. I am just a man, no different than any other man. He gave you a gift as well and you have used it well," said Jared.

Amanda released him and stepped back. "How can I repay you?"

"You owe me nothing. It was the work of the Creator, not mine. I saw in your mind you smudge on a regular basis. Just thank him for his present of health you received. He gave you this present in return for your outstanding work and asks you to keeping doing your best" said Jared.

Jared thought for a moment and then said "I ask a personal favour of you. You now know of my role in life as a healer. Please keep it to yourself and do not share it, especially with the group of people you associate with in the spiritual sessions. If you are dealing with someone and you suddenly have that deep feeling to call me, do so. I will help if I am able. Liam is my brother and keeper of the ancient wisdom. He needs your discretion as well."

Amanda smiled and said, "I would never piss of a Sacred Medicine Man of the People. That's bad karma."

Jared smiled at her. "The Creator healed your knee. There was also a lot of damage done to many other bones not only from arthritis but from the prednisone you had been prescribed to treat your condition and he healed that as well. He wants you around for a long time and doing what you love, helping people. If anyone asks how this healing happened, give them a good line of bullshit."

Amanda burst out laughing at Jared's last statement and hugged him again. "May I ask why you do not heal Conner?"

"He has much to learn yet and even the pain one has in life is a lesson. He must learn to deal with it and come to terms with his past life at the hands of his father. Have no worries, we will be with him to help when he needs it, Amanda. I am also in the position to let you see what I saw when I walked into his memories."

Jared reached out and touched her hand gently and Amanda's mind was immediately flooded with the memories they had seen earlier.

"Oh my God," she said. Jared removed his hand.

"Jared, this is the first time as a social worker and a sensitive that I actually know what I am dealing with instead of looking for patterns, behaviors, self-disclosed memories. I wish I could do what you do."

"No, you don't, Amanda. I see horrific, troubling and scary things in some people's minds. I've learned to turn it on and off but it takes a lot of self-control and meditation to control the emotions from what I see. I see you as a good soul for what you are doing, and not a granite inner soul I have for fighting the evil one."

"I sense nothing but good in you Jared. I don't sense your soul being like granite."

"You haven't seen me when I confront evil directly as a Shaman," Jared said coldly. It sent shivers down Amanda's spine. She watched Jared's aura change from pure white to a thick layer of black, red, yellow and white colored zones in the aura. Suddenly, the aura combined and become pure white again.

"I think I understand, Jared."

"Back to Conner, he also needs people like you to help him. Can you do that, Amanda? I mean even after he leaves the hospital?"

"I can do some follow up visits but the hospital doesn't like me working with people who have been discharged," she replied.

"Can we pay you to find time and treat Conner?" he asked.

"No, I wouldn't accept a penny from you. It'd be nice to treat him in my office here, though," she replied.

"Ok, it'll happen then, Amanda," said Jared. "Let's go back to the room and see how much pizza has been eaten."

The two left the room, and Amanda was walking quickly back to Conner's room with a big smile on her face. As Jared went by the nursing station, he asked the nurse to contact the Head of Administration and ask her to come up if she had time.

Jared and Amanda entered the room to find Liam and Conner engaged in a belching contest. Conner was just letting an ear splitting, long belch out as they stepped into the room. Jared looked at the bed and saw the two boxes were now empty. Liam and Conner were pointing and blaming each other for eating all the pizza and starting the belching contest. Jared just smiled and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Amanda smiling as well.

Susan, the Administration Head opened the door and came into the room. Jared explained he was asking her for Amanda to continue working with Conner even after he left the hospital because of the bonding they had built between them. Jared explained his idea of Conner coming to the hospital for visits in her office a couple of times a week for a while. Susan assured Jared it would be no problem, they would just keep him on as an Out-Patient so no one could ask questions. Jared hugged her and Susan took off.

Amanda smiled, "I like watching you work, Jared; you were so smooth with her."

"I've known her a long time, and I'm a member of the Hospital Benevolent Committee as well," Jared replied.

Amanda chuckled, "I wondered what you had over her. Look, I will leave you two with Conner. I have to get going and I feel like going for a walk, something I used to enjoy at one time. I look forward to our future dealings, Jared. You too, Liam."

She went over and hugged Conner who returned it to her warmly. She gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "You're in good hands with these two, Conner. Listen to them and trust them." She then gave both Liam and Jared a big hug and quickly left the room.

"I understand you may get out here tomorrow, Conner," said Jared.

"If everything is good for the doctors in the morning and you are really going to let me live with you, yes I am supposed to get out," Conner said beaming.

"I'll talk to the doctor and see if he can make it happen about 4:00 pm tomorrow. We can probably get off shift a bit early and it's our last shift for four days. Liam, are you still good with having this child living with us?" asked Jared.

"Child? Who you calling a child, Jared?" asked Conner with feigned indignation. "I am only 4 years younger than Liam!"

"Shaving once a month doesn't count as an adult, Conner," said Liam as he laughed.

"It's twice a month, Liam!" replied Conner laughing. The two boys explained they had to take off as they had an appointment to attend, but they would be back to visit him in the morning. While Conner was sad that they were leaving, he knew in his heart they would return. They hugged and departed.

They swung by the ambulance base and picked up John.

"Do you want to eat out or have us fix something at the apartment?" asked Liam.

"I've sampled Jared's cooking before. Let's eat at Pierre's place," John replied with a smirk on his face.

After dinner, they drove to the apartment and got John settled into the spare room. John and Liam spent about an hour talking about financial possibilities and recommendations for Liam's money. Liam understood some of what was being said but was not afraid to ask John questions. By the end of their conversation, Liam had signed some papers appointing John as a financial adviser.

After a cup of tea each, John decided it was time to go to bed. Liam and Jared went into the special room and performed a smudging ceremony. At the end, Liam jumped up to head for a shower. Jared had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when Liam ran naked from the bathroom to the bedroom. Jared smiled at the scene, and felt some interest grow in his pants. Jared ran to the shower. After the shower, he wrapped a towel around himself and walked to the bedroom. The lights were off and couple of candles were lit in the room.

Liam was bent over on his hands and knees with his ass high in the air, knees spread wide on the bed.

"Close the door and is there anything you would like to do right now?" Liam asked as he looked at him mischievously.

"Now that you put it that way, I think thing of something to show my love for you," he said as closed the door, dropped his towel and stepped to the bed.

Jared was getting hard he went over to Liam and placed his hands on Liam's ass cheeks. He started to use his thumbs, toying with Liam's asshole, circling and rubbing it. Jared licked at Liam's asshole, probing into it with his tongue. He leaned over and spit onto the hole and then used his finger to enter it to the first knuckle. Gently he made a small circular motion inside Liam and then pushed in deeper.

Liam groaned loudly and pushed his ass out further towards Jared. Jared reached under Liam and took his hard cock into his hand and squeezed the precum out, gathering it and wiping it on Liam's asshole. Liam groaned even more and threw his head up.

"Oh god Jared, squeeze my dick like that again while you are fingering me."

Jared complied. He grabbed Liam's dick and began to massage it while working his finger in and out of his asshole. Jared spit on Liam's asshole again and inserted 2 fingers, working them in steadily until he could go as deep as possible. He wiggled his fingers inside Liam and found the prostrate and toyed with it. Liam groaned out loud, "I feel electricity through my whole body when you do that to me!"

Jared squeezed and milked Liam's dick again catching the huge dollop of precum as it came out. He spread it over Liam's asshole again as he put a third finger into him.

Liam groaned louder yet and then said, "Jared, I need you in me. I need your dick in me."

Jared pulled his fingers out of Liam and climbed behind him. Liam moved forward enough for Jared to get up behind him and said, "All of it, Jared. I need it all in me."