Paranormal Coed Pt. 06: Double Date

Story Info
Psychic powers can be deadly, but also helpful.
8.2k words
4.53
4.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 1: The Outburst

Three o' clock came around and Britney and Katie decided to get ready for their date. After showering, the girls were standing in front of the bathroom mirror drying their hair and putting on their makeup. Suddenly two other girls burst into the bathroom laughing.

"Did you see the little freak? She's in the upstairs bathroom styling her hair and putting on makeup!"

"And she actually thinks it's going to make her look pretty?"

"The only thing that will improve her looks is a full body bag!" The girls laughed some more.

"Hey! Who are you talking about?" asked Britney.

"Oh, some little freakish boy-girl up on the 3rd floor. I think her name is Pam or Sam or something like that."

Britney's blood began to boil! "You know, you shouldn't talk about people like that, especially when you have no idea the challenges that they've had to overcome in life to be here!"

"She's just some weird transsexual, she doesn't belong here anyway!"

"Did you ever hear the saying 'Karma's a Bitch'? You might want to be careful!"

"Well, your name must be Karma, because you're the one acting like a Bitch!"

The two girls jumped into the showers. Britney was fuming mad! What the girls said about Sam pushed her over the edge and she lost control of her emotions! Through telekinesis, she turned the handles in both showers to fully hot, and prevented the showers doors from opening! The girls started screaming as the hot water scorched their skin! They desperately pounded on the glass shower doors trying to escape the scalding water! Katie immediately noticed what was happening and why.

"Britney! Stop it! Stop it now!"

She slapped Britney's face, breaking her concentration! The shower doors flung open and the two girls fell to the floor. Their entire bodies were blistered and red from second-degree burns! They ran out of the bathroom, screaming and crying in pain!

"Britney! Why did you do that!"

"You know why! You heard how they were talking about Sam!"

"I heard what they said, but that doesn't give you the right to hurt them like that!"

"They deserved it Katie!"

"No they didn't! And don't you dare do anything like that again! Never again!"

Katie stormed out of the bathroom. There was a group of people standing around the girls' room at the other end of the hall. She could hear them crying hysterically from inside. In the distance she heard the siren of an ambulance approaching. She hoped the girls would be OK. Britney was her responsibility, and she felt guilty for what had happened to them.

When Britney returned to her room, Katie was sitting on the bed crying.

"What's wrong?"

"The Britney I know would have never even thought to do something so cruel to another human being!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"You're sorry? Really? Those poor girls are probably going to be physically and mentally scarred for the rest of their lives! And all you can say is you're sorry?!"

"I didn't mean for that to actually happen! I only imagined it happening!"

"Well, your imagination is dangerous! You need to learn to control yourself, or next time someone could die!"

"And just how am I supposed to learn how to do that? Go to the library and check out 'My Symbiont and Me - a Complete Guide to Inter-Dimensional Lifeforms'?"

"No, but I think it might be helpful to talk to our parapsychology professor tomorrow after class."

"You said it's a phony class!"

"Yah, well at this point I'm willing to try anything! Now get dressed, we have a double-date to get ready for!"

"You still want to go out after what I've done?"

"Not really, but I could tell Sam was really looking forward to going, and I don't want her to be disappointed!"

"Thanks Katie. No matter how bad I fuck things up, you never give up on me."

"Only God knows why I don't..."

Chapter 2: The Double Date

Britney slipped into a sexy backless one-piece dress and Katie wore a mini skirt and a crop top. They were both dressed for a wild night on the town! Britney of course did not wear a bra or panties, and neither did Katie on this occasion. Their tits were nearly falling out of their outfits!

It was nearly four o' clock so Britney left to go get Sam. When she reached her room, she knocked on the door.

"Is that you Britney?"

"Yes, it is!"

"OK, when I open the door, I want you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. OK?"

"OK!"

Sam opened the door and led Britney over to the bed.

"OK, sit down. Are you ready? You can open your eyes!"

Sam was wearing a black plunging bodysuit and a pair of jean shorts. The bodysuit was open from her neckline down to her waist, as well as her entire back. And as promised, she wasn't wearing a bra! Her nipples were very noticeable behind the tight fitting fabric! "Well, what do think?" she asked bashfully. Britney didn't say a word and just stared at Sam. "Come on! What do you think?!"

"I think you look absolutely stunning!"

"Really? You like it?"

"I more than like it. I love it!"

Sam walked up to Britney and kissed her! "Thanks! And you look pretty darn nice yourself!"

"Why thank you! Are you ready go? Dennis and Katie will be waiting for us downstairs."

"Not just yet. Would you mind doing something for me first?"

"Sure anything!"

"Would you let my parents meet you? I have them standing by on Skype."

"I'd be honored!"

Sam had Britney sit down in front of her laptop and then Sam sat across her lap. She lifted the lid and Sam's parents appeared live on the screen. "Mom! Dad! I'd like you to meet Britney! Britney, this is my mom and dad!"

"Hello Britney! Samantha has told us so much about you! We are so happy that the two of you have found each!"

"You have a wonderful daughter Mr. and Mrs. Robins! I've never felt so close to another person before! I know we just met, but I can't imagine my life without her!" Britney turned to Sam and kissed her.

"It warms our heart to see you two so happy together! Samantha tells me you two are going out on a date tonight, so we don't want to keep you. It was so nice to meet you Britney!"

"You too!"

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!"

"Good bye Dear! Have fun!"

Sam closed the lid of the laptop. "Thank you for doing that, it means a lot to me and my parents!"

"Think nothing of it! I'd do anything for you!" They started kissing again. "I'd love nothing more than to stay her and kiss you, but Dennis and Katie are waiting for us."

"But your lips are so sweet! I can't stop kissing them!"

"Yours too, but we have to go!"

Sam reluctantly jumped off of Britney's lap and they left the room to go meet their friends.

They found Dennis and Katie downstairs in the common area.

"Oh! There you guys are! Dennis and I were starting to think you stood us up."

"No way! I wouldn't miss this for the world!" Sam extended her hand out to Dennis. "Hi! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam."

"Oh, you're Sam? Umm, Nice to meet you!" Dennis looked surprised.

"You were expecting me to be a guy, huh? I get that a lot, especially with a name like 'Sam'."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't. I confuse a lot of people."

"Well, we better get going or we're going to be late!" interrupted Katie.

"Oh yah! What's our plan this evening?" asked Sam.

"I thought we'd go see the new X-Men movie!" said Dennis.

"And there's hamburger joint near the theater that's supposed to be out of this world. We'll eat there before the movie." Added Katie.

"Oh! We're going to have a great night! I just know it!" announced Sam enthusiastically.

The couples made small talk in the car as they drove to the city. Sam and Britney sat in the back and couldn't keep their hands off each other! They would pause their kissing just long enough to respond to any questions that Dennis or Katie asked. About 20 minutes later they arrived at the restaurant.

"I've heard about this place! They're supposed to have the best burgers and milkshakes this side of the mountains!" said Sam. They got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. After the waitress seated them, they started looking over the menu. "Umm, I think I'll get the buffalo burger with steak fries and a vanilla malt! What are you going to get Sweetie?"

Britney choked on her words and didn't know what to say. Luckily Katie stepped in to help. "Britney probably hasn't had the time to tell you yet, but she's on a restrictive diet. She can't eat this kind of food."

"Oh no! You're not sick are you? Tell me you're going to be OK!" Sam put her arm around Britney. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm not sick or dying."

"Oh thank God! Don't scare me like that!" She lifted up Britney's hand and kissed it. "I can't lose you!"

"I'm not going anywhere Sam, unless it's with you!"

Sam smiled. "So why do you have restrictive diet?"

"I'd rather not say right now. I'll tell you when we get home, OK?"

"OK, but I feel bad eating in front of you."

"It's OK, I ate earlier."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Sam."

The waitress returned and they placed their orders. While they waited for their food, they noticed two local rednecks sitting at a table across from them in the restaurant. They were staring a Sam and Britney. One of them was getting loud and they overheard him tell his friend something about 'an abomination of God'. The man suddenly stood up and walked over their table.

"I don't know what disgusts me more, two lesbian women, or a faggot transsexual freak acting like a lesbian!"

The guy's friend yelled over to him, "Bubba, leave them alone! Come back over here and finish your meal!"

"No! These kind of people are spreading their filthy lifestyle all over the country! I'm not going to stand by and watch them destroy this great nation!" He turned back to Sam and Britney. "You freaks of nature aren't wanted around here. You best head back to California or wherever you came from! You make me sick! So sick that I probably can't finish my food, and that pisses me off!"

Britney stood up from the table.

"Britney! No! Don't!" pleaded Katie.

Britney looked down at Katie and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't hurt him." She turned her attention back to Bubba. "Sir, I'm so sorry that my partner and lifestyle offends you. And I feel bad about ruining your meal. Let me make it up to you. Let me pay for your food." She reached into her purse and pulled out a $20 bill. "Will this cover it?"

"I'll take your money, but it doesn't change the way I feel about you and your kind." Britney handed the bill to Bubba. When he reached out to take it, she grabbed his hand! "What the hell? Let go of me!" Despite having her breasts covered, she was able to make a connection with Bubba's mind and send her message before he pulled his hand away. His demeanor instantly changed and he slowly walked back over to his friend at the table. He just stood there staring at him.

"What's wrong Bubba?" Bubba suddenly sat down next to his friend and started kissing him! "What the hell are you doing? Get off of me!" Bubba didn't stop. He reached down and rubbed his friend's crotch! "What the fuck Bubba! You some kind of faggot?" His friend punched him in the face! The punch broke Bubba's trance.

"Who are you calling a faggot?!"

The two men started brawling, punching and kicking each other in the middle of the restaurant. Someone called the police and they arrived within in minutes, arresting both men. As they were led away in handcuffs, Britney yelled over to Bubba, "Enjoy your time in jail! You'll make someone a fine bitch!"

Bubba tried to spit at her, but instead hit one of the policemen. "Oh, so you want to add assaulting a police officer to your list of charges? No problem! You'll be spending a lot of time behind bars for sure now!" The police escorted the men out to their squad car and took them away.

"That has to be the strangest thing I've ever seen!" said Dennis, "What the fuck just happened?"

"I'm not sure, but it looked to me that Bubba had some pent up homosexual feelings for his friend!" joked Britney.

"Well, whatever happened, Britney acted bravely! I've never had anyone stand up for me the way you did! Thank you!" Sam hugged Britney and kissed her. "You're my hero!"

"Yah, you're a real hero Britney!" said Katie sarcastically.

The movie was going to start soon, so they finished up their meal and left the restaurant. The theater was just a couple of blocks away, so Sam and Britney decided to walk. They would meet up with Dennis and Katie when they got there.

Sam and Britney held hands and shared kisses as they walked along the sidewalk. "Britney. I want you to pinch me!"

"Why?"

"Because everything is so perfect and wonderful, that I must be dreaming!"

"Then you need to pinch me back, because I feel like I'm in the same dream!"

The girls stopped walking, turned to each other and embraced. They kissed passionately!

"You're my dream come true, Britney!"

"And you're mine Sam!" Britney reached down and pinched Sam on the butt!

"Ouch! Why did you do that?"

"You said you wanted me to pinch you!"

"It was a figure of speech! Now I'm going to pinch you back!"

"Not if you can't catch me!"

Britney ran and Sam chased her. The girls laughed and played pinch tag as they made their way to the theater. When they arrived, Katie scolded them. "It's about time you got here! The movie starts in 5 minutes. What took you so long?"

"Oh, we got distracted along the way!" said Britney.

Katie looked at both of them. They were slightly disheveled from their romp together. "I don't even want to know what you were doing!" The couples got in line to buy their tickets. Once inside the theater, they looked for some appropriate seats. They found four seats together in the back row. "These will be perfect!" announced Katie.

"Are you sure? Won't it be harder to see from way in the back?" asked Sam innocently.

Britney whispered in her ear, "This is so we can have some privacy!"

Sam thought for a moment, "Oh! I understand!" Then she smiled and giggled!

The couples spent more time making out than they did actually watching the movie! But that was their plan all along. About halfway through the movie, Katie whispered to Britney, "Be my lookout, will you?" That meant that Katie was going to go down on Dennis! Quietly and discreetly, Dennis unzipped his pants! Katie reached over and stroked his cock to a full erection! She then leaned over and started giving him a blowjob! She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, keeping her lips tight around his shaft and her tongue swirling around his head! Every so often she would raise up to make sure no one knew what she was doing. After several minutes she felt Dennis' cock swell slightly in her mouth! She tightened her lips just behind the flange of his helmet and prepared to receive his thick sauce! Dennis quietly grunted as he unloaded his cum into Katie's mouth! Katie felt each spurt splash on her tongue! After he was done, she carefully released his cock from her mouth and swallowed! Katie sat back up in her seat, licking her lips.

"I sure would have liked to swallow that!" whispered Britney to Katie.

"Maybe you should have found yourself a real boyfriend?"

"Shut the fuck up Katie!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Sam's cute! I like her!"

"Thanks! She means a lot to me!"

"Hey! What are you two talking about?" interrupted Sam.

"Oh, Katie was telling me how she likes you. She says you're cute!"

Sam started to blush. "Thanks Katie! I like you too!"

The movie ended around 9pm. Nearly everything in the city was closed, so the four friends headed back to the college. During the drive back, Sam wanted to talk about the movie.

"I think it would be so cool to have mutant powers, like they do in X-Men! If you could choose to have a mutant power, what would it be? Katie?"

"Umm, I think I'd like to be able to teleport. Then I wouldn't have to wait in traffic ever again!"

"Dennis, how about you?"

"I'd like to be able to turn my body to metal, like 'Colossus'. Then I could keep fucking Katie even after I cum!"

"Dennis! You're awful! But that sounds like a lot of fun!" replied Katie.

"How about you Britney? What would you want your power to be?"

"Telekinesis maybe."

"Oh, like Jean Gray? That would sure help you with your magic tricks?"

"What magic tricks? asked Katie.

"You must have seen some of Britney's magic tricks before! She was practicing in the common area when we met last night!"

"She said that she wouldn't perform her tricks in public, because someone might find out about her secrets!" Katie was giving Britney the stink-eye!

"She didn't share any secrets. But you should have seen what she was doing with the ping pong balls! They were..."

Britney interrupted her. "What would your power be Sam?"

"Oh, I'd like to be a shapeshifter, like Mystique. That way I could morph into a beautiful woman!"

"But you're beautiful just the way you are!"

"I think you might have a bias opinion. But there's no harm in pretending. It's not like mutant powers are real!"

"Right! There's no such thing as mutant powers, isn't that right Britney?" said Katie.

"Yah, that's right."

Chapter 3: The Big Confession

When they returned to the college, Dennis and Katie said their good byes. Dennis had an early class the next morning and needed to get to bed. He apologized for not returning the sexual favor. "It's OK! I'll let you make it up to me next time!" Katie rubbed his cock under his trousers. "And I expect next time to be in the very near future!" She and Dennis made out for several minutes.

Britney had invited Sam back to her room. She reminded her that she wanted to talk to her.

"Oh yah, you were going to tell me about your diet restrictions."

"That's right, and I have a lot more to tell you too."

Sam could tell that Britney was nervous. "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I'm scared that you won't understand what I have to tell you, and that you're not going to want to be with me anymore!" Britney started crying.

"Honey, I'd never leave you!" Sam started kissing the tears off of Britney's face.

Just then Katie returned to the room. "What's wrong?"

"Britney's scared that I'll leave her after she tells me something really important. Please tell her that I'm not going anywhere, no matter what she says!"

"Katie, would you please tell her? I can't do it! I just can't!" Britney laid down on the bed and sunk her face into a pillow and continued to cry.

Katie sat down on one of the desk chairs. "Sam, please keep an open mind. What I'm about to tell you will not want to believe. But I assure you, what I'm going to say is the truth!"

"OK, I'm listening!"

Katie proceeded to tell Sam the entire story about how Britney acquired the symbiont, the conditions of being a host, and the powers that she has be given. After Katie was done talking, Sam stood up and quietly paced back and forth in the room. She was obviously in her science mode, analyzing and cross-referencing what Katie had just told her to what she had already observed.

"So that would definitely explain the ping pong balls, her lack of food consumption, her ease of obtaining an orgasm, and the mysterious fluid expelled during sex!"

"That's correct!"

"Katie, would you mind leaving the room? I'd like to be alone with Britney, please."

"Sure. I'll be down in the rec area if you need me." Katie got up and left the room.

Sam sat down next to Britney on the bed. She caressed Britney on the back with her fingers. Britney rolled on her side and looked at her. Sam smiled back. She started to say something, but Sam shushed her. "You listen to me Britney Davis! There is nothing you can do or say that will change how I feel about you. And that's the truth!"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers