Parasite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Getting Bonnie to the doctor's office had been a tricky endeavour. After some over-the-phone descriptions and many, many attempts to assure the person on the other end that this wasn't a hoax call, Matilda managed to get a large flatbed truck to come to pick up Bonnie. No doubt, she wouldn't be able to fit in a normal car. Or even walk.

When the truck arrived, they quickly found out that Bonnie wouldn't be able to fit through the front door of her apartment, so a few more calls brought in a team to knock through the wall and open up a wide enough space for the assembled team of futa women to shove and drag Bonnie through. Unfortunately for all involved, the feeling of all those hands pushing and pulling on Bonnie's penises and testicles caused a few more massive ejaculations that flooded the street outside and coated many of the women trying to help. When she was finally outside, it took everyone present to lift her up and onto the truck. Once in place, Matilda hopped up and sat by her to comfort her.

As the truck motored through town it, unsurprisingly, drew a lot of attention. Women turned their gaze in shock and horror as a giant set of balls, cocks, and boobs sitting on a flatbed rolled past, and people took photos and filmed it go past. Before long it had reached local news; some thought it was a prop from a freaky smut-film, some thought it was some weird art-piece. Ironically, those that questioned if it was real were dismissed as being crazy.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, Matilda asked the truck driver to pull up at the back of the clinic in the small attached garden. After some more difficulty, Bonnie was unloaded onto the grass and the doctor arrived to make an examination. She gasped as she walked out of the clinic, amazed that the phone call was actually true. Sat in front of her was a futa with the largest penis and testicles she'd ever seen, and she had more than one!

In an attempt to make things more comfortable for Bonnie, they'd shifted her mass when they set her down from the truck. She was just about able to stand with her legs spread as her balls sat behind her, standing over twice her height above her. In front of her, her boobs rested on the ground and also rose higher than her head, and her three cocks lay along the floor underneath them. By now the worms seemed to have dissipated, all six of her balls were 6 feet across, leaving a mass of testes behind her that was almost 12 feet tall, 12 feet long, and 12 feet wide, her boobs were the same size as her balls with dick-nipples that were 3 feet long soft, and her three cocks from her crotch were all 21 feet long. Flaccid.

After the time taken for the journey, Bonnie was now awake and lucid, but looked to be in a lot of discomfort. The doctor approached her side to speak to her and start the examination. "Hello Bonnie, I'm Dr. Olivia Cartwright, I'm going to help you out here. How are you feeling?" Bonnie gave a pained expression and bit her bottom lip before responding. "It hurts..." Olivia looked concerned and pulled out a notepad to take notes. "What is it that hurts Bonnie?" Bonnie moaned and tried to reach around her huge boobs. "I need to cum..."

Olivia was surprised at how forward Bonnie was, but realised her patient was probably pretty fixated on her new appendages. "OK Bonnie, is it your testicles or your penis... es... that hurt? Or maybe your breasts?" Bonnie didn't respond, instead choosing to rub her boobs and balls as all her cocks began to harden. If she could reach any of her cocks, she would no doubt be stroking them vigorously.

Before Olivia had a chance to ask any further questions, Matilda stepped forward and pulled her aside. "I think you might wanna stand back doc," she warned the doctor, before Bonnie reached full hardness. The three cocks coming from her crotch had raised up between her cleavage and her dick-nipples had grown to full hardness too, and the doctor could see how big she really was. Her three main penises were 25 feet long erect, and the dick-nipples were 6 feet long.

With how pent up she was it didn't take much for her to climax, and her six balls violently unloaded her jizz through all of her dicks. The goopy semen coated the clinic building and the surrounding garden while Bonnie wailed in pleasure, and Olivia looked on in horror and fascination. Never had a futa been documented with genitals or breasts the size of Bonnies, let alone having multiple, and the scale of her emissions was incredible! Olivia knew if she could get to the bottom of what was happening she would be a shoo in for many awards.

Bonnie's orgasm ended after 20 minutes, and as her five cocks all started to soften, emptying the last of the cum that was forcing its way out, Olivia approached her again. "Wow Bonnie, I think we'll need to run some tests."

~

The tests Dr. Cartwright ran on Bonnie proved to be very interesting. Bonnie's metabolism had been supercharged recently when she grew her new appendages, and whatever had caused it had fortified her existing organs to help her. Stronger muscles, a stronger heart, and more blood cells meant that she could sustain her new body, but it brought a load of new problems. Her productivity was through the roof, meaning she almost always needed to orgasm to empty her big balls, and her raised libido made it difficult for Bonnie to focus on anything other than cumming, but there was one big change.

She was pregnant.

They caught it when they were giving her an ultrasound to test bone density, and they saw that she was with child. It was a shock for Bonnie, seeing as she hadn't slept with anyone for a few months, but she figured it was some side effect of her transformation. Deep down, she was scared to think that whatever caused these changes had made a child in her, but after some deliberation she thought she should keep it. The scans Dr. Cartwright took showed it was a normal healthy baby, and with how unfulfilled she felt prior to her transformation, she felt a child might just be what she needed.

Olivia gave Bonnie a set of pills to ease her situation: one load of pills reduced her libido so she could think straight, and the other was a load of vitamins to help with the pregnancy. After giving her the pills, she made sure that Bonnie knew she should come to her with any health concerns, and bid the couple well.

~

When the tests concluded the team from before loaded Bonnie back onto the truck, but they took her to Matilda's house out in the countryside instead of Bonnie's apartment. Matilda had some family wealth that afforded her a large house with an actual garden, unlike Bonnie's one-room apartment, so she figured it would be better for Bonnie to stay at hers. It was a large, two-bedroom house with a beautiful garden that overlooked an empty field with a river at the far end. When they arrived they unloaded Bonnie into Matilda's back yard under a large oak tree and left the two together.

Matilda went into the house and came out with a load of blankets, sheets, and poles, and set up a large tent structure around Bonnie to keep her out of the summer sun. Once it had been built, being held up with a mix of repurposed tent poles and trees, Matilda could settle down and relax next to her friend. They'd set Bonnie down facing away from the house towards the river that ran past the neighboring field at Matilda's request. When Bonnie came, she didn't want it going all over her house.

Bonnie was sat down in the same position as at the clinic, with her balls behind her and her flaccid penises under her breasts, and was left only able to see the wall of boob flesh in front of her. The libido pills had now taken effect, so she wasn't overwhelmed with the need to cum, but she still felt how full her balls were and she was still more horny than usual. "I suppose those pills can only do so much," she thought.

Matilda shuffled up next to Bonnie and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, trying futilely to see the sunset past the wall of boob her friend had put up. It was comfy in the shade of the makeshift tent, and the two women were secretly glad to be so intimate with the object of their respective desires. Matilda thought she should break the silence. "So Bonnie, I hope you know you're totally fine to stay here. I figured you can't really... fit in your old place."

Bonnie blushed and tried to respond normally. "Thanks Matilda, that's really kind of you," she whispered, trying desperately to hide how attracted she was to her friend. She was already head-over-heels when she was normal, but now the extra horniness had sent her affection into overdrive. "I just want you to be safe, OK?" Matilda replied, resting her head on Bonnie's shoulder.

The two sat in silence for a little while, before Bonnie broke it unintentionally. "You know, I was going to ask you out the night this happened." She immediately pursed her lips and blushed even more. "Why did I say that? I only meant to think it!" she thought as she panicked, afraid of what Matilda would say. This was not how she envisioned confessing her affections for her, and she knew Matilda wouldn't be interested in her now she was some jumbo cocked freak.

Matilda was amazed when she heard what Bonnie said. "She really likes me?" was all she could think as she began to blush herself. Rather than try to explain how she felt, she decided to just go for it, and Matilda cupped Bonnie's chin to turn her head towards her, and the two embraced in a sudden, passionate kiss. Neither could quite express how surprised and happy they felt to find that the other was into them, but they instead decided to roll with it and enjoy the kiss.

They pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. "Does this mean we're dating now?" Bonnie asked, only to be met with a big smile from Matilda as she laughed and hugged her new girlfriend. It was an awkward hug as Matilda could only approach from the side, but it was the best hug they could have wished for.

The following day Matilda left for Bonnie's to pick up some clothes, toiletries, and Bonnie's phone so she could feel more comfortable in her new home. 'Home' being a slap-dash tent in Matilda's yard, but as she couldn't fit in most buildings, Bonnie wasn't going to complain. When she got her clothes they (obviously) didn't fit, so Matilda cut them up enough to fit around her new girlfriends boobs and genitals to give her some sense of normalcy. However, when Bonnie actually tried them on, they couldn't really stay on very well, so she figured it would have to be nude 24/7 from now on.

~

Living out in the garden of her girlfriend's house had proved to be an interesting experience for Bonnie. Matilda would bring her food and things that she'd need, while she was left unable to move, sat on the grass and surrounded by her own flesh: her boobs in front of her and her balls behind her. As she couldn't get onto a bed, Matilda also gave her a blanket and a pillow to put between her head and her balls, and brought a mattress out to sleep next to her in the giant tent. It was boring to begin with, but Matilda found ways to make it interesting. Propping up a tablet on Bonnie's boobs for a movie night, trying new types of food, and playing games together on the tablet. However the most exciting activity for Bonnie was the sex.

Unsurprisingly, normal sex was pretty much impossible for the couple. It was difficult to reach Bonnie's pussy as it was hidden behind her balls, and there was no way that any of her cocks could feasibly fit inside Matilda, so they had to stick to oral and mutual masturabtion. Alongside this, Matilda made a special trip to the biggest sex shop in town and bought a load of large vibrators and dildos to help the couple have some fun.

They would spend their evenings together as lovers, often with Matilda placing vibrators along Bonnie's shafts and into her pussy while she sucked at her dick-nipples, and Bonnie would jerk off her girlfriend and kiss her. Bonnie also found she really enjoyed having sex toys put in her urethra, presumably after it got abused so much bu the parasite, so when Matilda could bear to part from her girlfriend's body, she could approach one of her cocks and fuck the cumslit like a pussy.

With how much Bonnie's balls needed emptying, even with the libido suppressors she had to cum at least once or twice a day, and she was glad she could shoot her loud without worry as it flooded the field she faced and got swept away by the river. All she had to worry about was making sure Matilda was out of the way so she didn't get swept away by the flood of cum.

It was awkward and unorthodox compared to all their previous relationships, but they didn't mind. They loved each other and they wouldn't change what they had, despite how bizarre it all was.

~

10 months later

~

Bonnie's voice echoed around her new home as she nearly shouted in frustration. "I'm just getting pretty worried doc, I'm fucking huge!" Bonnie wasn't lying, she was worried. It had been ten months since she transformed and by extension, since she'd got pregnant. Now she was a month overdue, and her belly looked like she was full-term with triplets. It stuck out ahead of her and was sandwiched between her boobs, making it difficult to see. Bonnie could feel it very well though.

She was leaning back against her balls in the new home that she and Matilda had bought a couple of months ago. It was an old abandoned airfield that they'd managed to purchase, and they had converted one of the hangars into a new home. It was large enough for Bonnie to fit as she faced the hanger doors, which Matilda would open when Bonnie needed to cum so she wouldn't flood the place, and the rest of the hanger had been made to feel more homely.

A kitchen at the side of the room with a breakfast bar, sofas and blankets around the place to create a living space, and warm lighting to replace the original harsh fluorescents. Close to the side of Bonnie was a large mattress for Matilda to sleep on so she could be close to her partner, though she had grown accustomed to relaxing and sleeping atop of Bonnie's balls and boobs when she could. In her mind there was no comfier pillow than her girlfriend's massive mammaries.

"Well all the scans are good, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. I believe this just may be a side effect of the, uh, abnormal conception." Dr. Cartwright said as she tried to keep a calm outward appearance to reassure her patient, but she had to admit she was a little concerned. She'd dealt with pregnancies that lasted longer than expected, but a month? Never.

She recommended that Bonnie should keep going with the regimen of pregnancy vitamins she had already been using, and should keep the doctor informed of any changes. Bonnie agreed and the doctor left, heading for her car outside on the tarmac. Olivia looked out across the airstrip that was now permanently covered in Bonnie's jism, and sighed. She was still amazed at how that poor futas body worked and hoped that it would work out well for the couple. She had to admit she'd grown quite fond of them. Unable to resist, she reached down and scooped some of the sludge on her finger and tasted it, amazed at how strong the taste and smell was.

Bonnie was remarkable, and she figured her child would be too.

Matilda moved close to Bonnie, resting her head on her partner's shoulder and sighing. "I know it's scary babe, but I'm sure it'll all work out." Bonnie hugged Matilda and sighed with her, one hand embracing her girlfriend and the other squeezed under her boob to rub her swollen womb. "I hope you're right..." she thought out loud.

The two sat together in silence for a while as they thought ahead. This pregnancy was obviously not going to be easy, and they wondered what was going to happen. Little did they know, Bonnie's pregnancy would continue for another 5 months, and her belly would continue to grow until it was bigger than her torso, looking like a third breast between the other two.

~

18 years later

~

"Mom! Rachael keeps cheating!" "No I'm not!" "Yes you are, you keep kicking my dick! You're trying to make me cum so I lose focus!" Bonnie had grown accustomed to the bickering between her twin daughters, and this argument over some video game was no different.

When she had finally given birth, everyone was surprised to see that she had the two children, as everything they'd seen beforehand implied that there would only be one child. However, Bonnie and Matilda were thrilled to have the two daughters, thinking it would bring more life to their home. They were right, as it certainly made their home more lively, but in an unusual way that was pretty typical for their household.

Now, 18 years later, the two girls had grown into beautiful and identical twins, with long black hair like their mothers that Rachael tied into a ponytail and her sister, Nicole, had in two braided pigtails. However their most prominent feature was what they had also inherited from their mother.

After they hit puberty they began to grow larger than any of their peers, and now as adults they were hyper like their mum, though not quite as extreme. They both had a 5 foot long cock the width of their thigh, and testicles the size of bowling balls, while their breasts were ZZZ cups, topped with dick-nipples that were 1 foot long. As well as the physical features they had inherited, they had also inherited their mother's heightened libido, and the two sisters constantly talked about, and had, sex.

"Girls, stop bickering, you're giving me a headache." Matilda called across the converted hangar from her position lying on the bed next to Bonnie, working on her laptop. The two sisters huffed and went back to their game, trying to beat the other. Their close upbringing had made them both fiercely competitive, and everything had to be a competition. Who could win the most games, who could get high grades in school, who could cum last when masturbating. It was constant, but they both enjoyed it.

They sat naked on the sofa facing the TV with their balls sitting snug between their thighs, and their arms firmly gripping the controllers. Rachel was on the left and had her cock flopped over her balls, resting on the floor, while she absent-mindedly sucked her right dick-nipple, but Nicole was struggling next to her. Rachel's kicks to her cock had worked her up and it was sitting erect, poking up between her boobs as it towered at its hard length of 6 feet. The cockhead dribbled precum a couple of feet above her head as she tried to lean to the side to see the screen beyond.

Rachel saw the precum dribbling down her sister's cock and saw her opportunity. She let go of her controller with her right hand and leant forward to smack Nicole's balls, tipping her over the edge. Nicole lost control and dropped her controller as her body let loose, spewing cum up into the air from her hyper dick and from her boobs. Rachel snickered ass he kept playing to take the win, barely noticing as she was showered with cum from her twin.

Bonnie looked across the room at her daughters, not surprised at what was happening. "Girls, if you're going to get messy, please do it in the other hangar." 'The other hangar' being the neighboring building that they had converted for the daughter's uses, as it was empty of furniture except for a large bed and a box of sex toys. The room always smelt of cum as it covered the floor and bed, but it saved cleaning up the space where they lived.

Rachael knew there would be a retaliation, so she got up and ran for the other hangar to put some space between her and her sister. After a few minutes Nicole's orgasm ended and she made chase. "You bitch! You're going to regret that!" was all Bonnie and Matilda heard as she ran out of the hangar, her still erect dick bobbing ahead of her. "Well now it's just us, how about we have some fun?" Matilda asked her partner as she began to stroke her own cock to hardness and she clicked on the remote that opened the hangar doors. "You read my mind," was all Bonnie needed to say before Matilda hopped up onto her partner's boobs to line up her cock with Bonnie's mouth. Bonnie happily sucked her lover's cock as Matilda leant back and rubbed the bed of tits she was lying on, trying to elicit an orgasm from the mega cocked woman that was blowing her.