Parasitic Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Harder and deeper.
7.6k words
4.83
8.2k
20
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My brain is going to get damaged because of all this sex."

"No, I promise, Alli. Your brain is fine. And now that you are exclusively eating the balanced food I give you, your body will be healthier than ever before."

"Exclusively? Sky! You feeding me three times in a row today didn't mean I want to do this forever. It's not going to be like that all the time."

"Well, you wanted this. You asked me to feed you, and you liked it because you thought it was hot."

"Haha. Yes. But we spent the entire day hidden in this wood. There is no food around, and until I get my bag back, I can't buy any or even go home."

"Awww... but I still like feeding you, Alli. Maybe I'll do it when you sleep. I'll suck out your bad food and replace it with good food."

"Whatever. If it makes you happy. As long as you don't wake me up, I don't care. Okay. Talking about my bag, it's dark enough now. Let's go get it so we can go back home."

"Sure, let me dress you up. Do you want the same outfit as earlier?"

"Yes, please."

What a day. While we waited hidden in the little wood near the park, Skylar, again, gave me a run for my money by fucking me in all ways possible while I was a prisoner of the sleep sack she had formed around me. She also had me wear those enlarged breasts and had not told me when or how they would shrink back to their original size. I got the feeling she could have returned them to normal but was not doing it just to tease me, or perhaps until I asked her if I could keep them forever. I would have to chat to her about that later, but for now, I didn't mind this fun upgrade.

After she gave me back a passable outfit, we walked out of the woods and returned to the park. This time she was the one guiding me around as only she knew where my bag was. She had gotten rid of it while being pursued by the cops during her unfortunate experience with law enforcement. This little stroll was a good moment to just chit-chat.

"Hey, Sky. How come I'm never getting sore after you fuck me? I mean, you pounded my ass so hard."

"I'm making sure you remain healthy. Sure, your fibers are getting a bit damaged when we have fun like this, but I repair them right away, so you don't even notice."

"I'm cool with that. If I can get more pleasure out of it, I'm in."

"We..."

"We? Yeah, I know you like it too."

"Alli... Have we never talked about this?"

"About what?"

"I'm your parasite. I'm connected to you."

"Yes, I know that. So what?"

"When you experience pleasure, I do too."

"... Really? So, when I cum, you cum too?"

"Well, I don't cum like you, but yes, it feels really good. That's why I like it as much as you do. And it makes me feel closer to you. Allowing me to have a lot of sex with you makes me so happy."

"Awww, Sky. You are cute."

Squish!

Skylar could be adorable, and that deserved a little squeeze. We knew this relationship was all new, but hours after hours, day after day, we committed to it a bit more, and it made things easier. We could discover more about ourselves and understand each other better the more we had those intimate moments.

For the next few minutes, we walked toward a residential area. Hopefully, she would remember accurately enough where she had left my bag. It would make it easier to retrieve. It was not like we could just ring a doorbell and ask to go into their backyard. We would have to sneak in like criminals, and the last thing Skylar and I wanted was another police chase.

"Okay, the house is on that street over there, Alli."

"Mmm... People have cameras everywhere these days. I need to conceal my identity, or else we will be in even more trouble than we already are in. Can you make me a mask?"

"A mask? I can cover your whole head."

"No. If we get caught, that will make me look like a fetish pornstar. Make me a mask that just covers my eyes. I want my hair and lower face to be visible."

"Does it not defeat the purpose, Alli?"

"Nooo... That's what they do in the movies."

"... in the movies? Ah, whatever! If that makes you happy."

Skylar spread on my face and roughly created what I asked her to. I would have needed a mirror to see exactly what it looked like, but it seemed to be somewhat decent just by feeling it with my fingertips.

"Cool. Now give me a sexy outfit. Something that would cover me enough so you can protect me, but we still need to be able to see my boobcrack and my belly."

"...Alli?"

"Yes?"

"You're weird!"

"Pfff... Look who's talking. The parasite who makes me cum from my tits."

"Aaah, fine. I'll give you your slutty outfit."

"Yay! I just want to look sexy while we are committing a crime."

"Whatever, Allison. If you want sexy, I'll give you sexy."

She blocked the eye holes on my mask right after she said that, and then I felt crawling all over my body as she reshaped herself into the suit I asked for. It was probably not the best idea to do this on the walkway, but it was nighttime, and we had a lot of great sex today, so we got a bit carried away.

"Hey! I want to see."

"One sec... I'm almost done."

"It doesn't feel like a full catsuit. I can feel the wind on my skin."

"Hehe. You think? Okay, I'm done. There... look."

As soon as she reopened my eyes, I inspected her work, and it didn't take me long to understand what she had done.

"SKYLAR! Come on!"

"Pffhahaha!"

"That's not funny!"

"Yes, it is. Let's go get your bag now."

"I swear, I'll put you in the juicer."

For a start, I had long black latex-like stockings and matching opera gloves. I also had this little collar wrapped around my delicate neck. But for the rest, she gave me the tiniest G-string ever, it was barely hiding my private parts, and for my bigger boobs, I had this small bra with open nipples. Everything was held together by a series of thin and very sexy strings crisscrossing around my almost naked torso.

"This is so embarrassing! I wanted to be sexy, not naked. My butt is fully exposed, and so are my nipples. Why don't you give me slutty heels since you are at it."

"Sure."

"... Hey! That was sarcasm!"

Obviously, she knew it didn't mean it, but she wouldn't back out of that last idea I, unfortunately, gave her. Since this outfit was so minimalist, she had plenty of material left to add to it. I felt my heels rising and more of her body wrapped around my ankles and calves.

"Nooo! Sky! That's too high! I won't be able to walk!"

"Is it? They are only six inches! And it makes your butt pop out. I like those boots a lot."

"Okay, Sky. Stop it now. I don't want to break my ankles. Just give me flat sole boots. They can be sexy too."

"Aaalright. You are no fun. I'll try to replicate the ones I've seen at the store. Remember, the one I told you about?"

She quickly remodeled my boots to something that actually looked good and that would also allow me to walk around like a normal woman, even though there was nothing ordinary about me at the moment. I observed the change, and the more she progressed, the happier I got. My little slime was a talented one.

"Mmm... I like these, Skylar. Good choice. How can you be so good at it?"

"I will force you to wear the high heels ones at home when we have sex."

"Deal! Alright. Enough playing, or else we are going to get caught. Let's go get that bag now and then get out of here."

"Yes, miss slut."

"Hey! Be nice."

"Hehe... But you look slutty. I love it."

"Mmm... and I love it too, silly slime."

Yes, there was something nice about walking at night wearing a sexy outfit and a mask that concealed my identity. It was such a boost of self-confidence, a feeling of freedom. And now that I knew how strong Skylar really was, I also didn't fear danger nearly as much. Under normal circumstances, a cute woman dressed like this in the street late at night would possibly get raped. But knowing that my parasite would never let this happen provided me with a fantastic feeling. I was allowed to express my sensuality without worries.

We sneakily entered the back alley, where we would be able to access the backyard of the house where Sky had left my bag. I followed the fences, hid behind containers, and then...

"Allison! It's this one. Your bag is just over this fence."

"..."

With my hands on my sexy hips and my girlish smooth chin up, I looked at the top of the seriously problematic fence. There was no way I could climb something this tall; I was only five foot four.

"And how am I supposed to climb this, Sky? Is there not another way?"

"Just jump."

"Funny alien! I'm not you. I can't jump that high. That fence is like eight feet tall."

"I'll help you."

"Uh? Are you saying that you can lend me your strength!?"

"Yes. Remember, that's how I controlled your body."

"No, I don't remember because a certain cute parasite had disconnected my brain while she did it."

"Awww... sorry."

"Hehe. I'm just teasing. So, if I jump, you'll make me jump higher?"

"Yes."

"Okay... Let's try then... Get ready, three, two..."

"No, Alli. Don't count. You don't need to tell me when you do a movement."

"No? How are you supposed to know when to boost me then?"

"I will intercept your brain signals along with your intention and compensate for what you want to do at that point."

"Uh? You are thinking that fast?"

"Yes. I'm super smart."

"Haha. I know you are. Alright... "

As creepy as it was to have a parasite accessing my brain waves, it was pretty convenient. I took a step back and jumped, hoping that it would work.

I jumped just high enough to land comfortably on top of the big fence, to my great amazement. It was so bizarre. Since I had not expected this, I was all off-balance, but I could feel Skylar do all the work to stabilize me by using my sexy clothing items to move my limbs the right way. I even felt some tickling on my clit.

"Ooooh... I love that, Sky! That's awesome."

"Yes, crouching on top of the wall like this makes your G-string dig deeper in your butt crack."

"Haha. Perv. And I felt you playing with my clit too."

"Did I do that... Nooo... I would never dare. It was just trying to help with your balance."

"You are funny. Hehe. Okay, where did you put my bag, slimy?"

"Under the shed just there. I hope it is still there."

"Can I jump down without breaking my legs?"

"Oh, yes. Don't worry about it, Alli. Just move as you feel it. I'm a parasite. I will adapt to everything you do and keep you safe. That's my job. You'll see. In a while, it will feel natural to you."

"Sweet. Let's go then."

Trusting Skylar with my life, I jumped down on the other side of the fence and landed silently in the grass. I didn't even feel a shock as Skylar had completely absorbed it. I felt like a robot. I then sexily crawled on my four toward the shed and tried to look underneath it.

"Where is it, Sky? I can't see it."

"Deeper. You have to crawl under it. It's almost in the middle."

"Aaaah! Why so far. It's full of spiders and bugs."

I wished I had a full bodysuit right now because the dirt was humid and cold. But I couldn't be mad at Sky since she had gone an extra length to protect my identity when she ran away from the cops. I felt a bit vulnerable with my body half stuck under the shed and my naked butt sticking out and available for anybody to slap. At least they wouldn't be able to see my perverted bra with open nipples that Sky had not-so-innocently selected for me.

"Ah! I found it!"

My hand finally reached the bag, and I hurried to extract myself from my compromising posture before getting too many bugs in my hair. After brushing the dirt off me, I sat cross-legged on the cold grass and opened my bag to inventory its content.

"Yes! Everything is there. We can go home now."

"Cool, and we can celebrate with hot sex."

"Haha. Yes, please!"

But then, the worst thing that could have happened, happened. A bright light turned on in the backyard, and the patio door slid open. I got discovered.

"HEY! WHO'S THERE!?"

"Alli, let's run."

"No... Wait... Maybe we can just... explain."

A big man walked rapidly toward me, so I quickly got back to my feet. The closer he got, the more I should have listened to Skylar's suggestion. My idea to justify my presence on his property was a terrible one, after all. Males could be imposing in size, and his total mass made me gulp.

"I can't believe this. Who are you? Why are you dressed like a whore?"

"... A whore?... Oh well... Haha... I mean..."

"Wait a minute... Are you the girl from the news?"

"Uh? The girl from the news?"

"Yes, the pyromaniac fetishist... Oh my God! It's you!"

"The pyro what?"

Before I could even react, the man grabbed my arm very hard and yanked on it.

I felt nothing.

Sky, as promised, had reacted quickly to protect me by strengthening my opera glove to absorb the energy, and for some reason, instead of being scared to death, it made me smile. I didn't have to fear this person. With my parasite, I was way stronger than him. Best feeling ever.

So I smiled at him, but it was time to bail.

"Haha. So rough. Anyway, very nice to meet you, but I have to go now. If you would excuse me, mister manly man."

I effortlessly pulled my arm off his grip and jumped on the shed, just to bounce off it and land on top of the fence. I looked one last time at the man while purposely giving him a good view at my butt and caressing it with my gloved hand.

"Sorry, this little body is not for you to touch! Haha!"

Amazing. So much power. It was intoxicating. I jumped off the fence and ran away with Skylar and my recovered bag.

***

"Aaaah! Home sweet home!"

Still wearing my overly sexy disguise, I let myself fall on my back on my bouncy bed. Barely held in place by my tiny bra, my large boobs followed the same motion; I could get used to those.

"Are you okay, Allison?"

"Are you kidding, Sky? THAT WAS AMAZING! Not only we had hot sex all day, but you allowed me to do something every little girl can only dream of."

"I did?"

"Yes! To do dangerous things without fearing anything. To be a hero. It was awesome!"

"We just picked up your bag. It doesn't seem to be a big deal to me."

"But it was to me. I didn't fear this man at all. Oooh! I need more of that feeling! Give me a hug, Sky!"

I didn't have to ask twice. Skylar undid my sexy outfit and reshaped herself around my torso, encasing my arms at the same time, and then squeezed me tightly.

"Mmmm! That feels so good too."

"Yes. You are so pretty, Allison."

"I do feel pretty today. I can tell you that. I had never worn such a sexy outfit, and particularly not in front of someone else. Make sure you remember how to make it again."

"I will. It's easy. I liked making it too because it embarrassed you."

"At first, yes. But then... When I easily escaped that man, I just felt terribly seductive. I was proud to show him my butt and let him know he couldn't have it."

"Haha. That was funny."

"But you, Sky. You can have it whenever you want, and you don't even need to ask first."

"Mmm... Good to know. I will fuck you so hard when you are at work."

"Hey! No! Not at work!"

"Haha. Just kidding."

I loved Skylar so much. She was everything I ever wanted from a lover, but a million times better. She was sensitive, funny, strong, brave, daring, playful... Everything.

"Alright, Sky. Let me go. I want to check my phone. And I'm also very curious about what the man said about the news... What did he call me?"

"The pyromaniac fetishist."

"Oh, that's not good."

Sky let go of my arms, and I rummaged in my bag to find my smartphone before returning to my back. My squishy parasite had retracted behind my neck, turning into a comfy pillow for my head.

"Yay, the battery is still half full. Let's see."

I had a few text messages, which was quite normal. I would just have to make sure to reply to those so people wouldn't think I was dead. Next, I went to my favorite news website and checked if there was an article about my entertaining parasite adventure. Poor Skylar, I hoped it wouldn't be too bad, but she caused quite a commotion in town based on what she told me.

"UGH!"

"UGH!"

We both had the same reaction when we saw the front-page article.

"The pyromaniac fetishist is still on the loose. Oh, noooo! It's the biggest story on the site!"

"... Are... are we in trouble, Alli?"

"Naaah. But we should definitely lay low for a while. They will eventually give up. Look, there are tooons of pictures of us. They all think it was someone wearing a kinky latex suit, a very athletic person because you ran for so long. Look at that one here. I can't believe you jumped from that bridge. You could have killed us."

"Haha. Not a chance. It was nothing compared to an atmospheric entry. Imagine how you'd feel sitting on a block of ice and rock that catches fire and sometimes even explodes because of the air friction."

"I guess... But it would have terrified me."

"We should try again while you are conscious. You'll see, it's super fun."

"Ugh! No! I don't think so."

"You loved jumping over a fence, Alli, so why not try a bridge?"

"There is a massive gap between jumping a fence and jumping down a large bridge."

"Barely..."

I loved how Skylar's perspective on things differed from mine.

***

Last night we didn't do much outside reading all the news articles about her stunt. We had so much sex during the day that we agreed to take a little break and let our fun experience at the park sink in. It didn't prevent her from caressing me everywhere lovingly, which I had no problem with, but there was no fucking.

This morning, we were back to our routine, though.

"Mmpph!"

"Morning, Alli. One sec. I'm almost done cleaning your teeth."

"Mmmhmm..."

It was unnecessary, but she had wrapped her body around my head during my sleep, keeping me prisoner while she was doing what she loved the most, taking care of me. My hand slid down to my crotch to rub my clit, but there was a little problem.

"Mmph!"

"Ah, yes. I deposited part of my body inside your womb last night, and I also covered your crotch so you can't masturbate."

"MMMPH!"

"Don't get agitated. Last night you said, "Sky, I need to sleep, and tomorrow I want to focus on work." So, I'm helping you focus. No sex for you, Alli. Haha."

"MMMPH!"

Unable to see, I tried to reach my crotch from all angles, but it was hopeless. She had created a pair of panties that were hard like metal and felt fused to my body. I couldn't feel anything even when I knocked on it with my knuckles.

But, AH! I was super smart. Skylar had taught me how to cum from my tits. It was unlikely that I could achieve an orgasm that way on my own, but at least it would procure me with a bit of pleasure.

"MMMPH!"

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot. I did the same for your tits. They are now encased in a hard shell bra. Sorry. By the way, I returned them to their normal size while you were asleep."

NO! What a tease! I couldn't even touch my boobs either, and all of this turned me on like crazy.

"Haha! What's wrong, Alli? Feeling frustrated?"

"MMM!"

"Don't be like that. I know you love me. Plus, you have to be nice because I saved you from being late for work. I'm the one who just woke you up, and I also already placed food inside your stomach. When I'm done with your teeth, you'll just have enough time to dress up and walk to work."

I let myself fall on the bed, defeated by evil and kindness. I loved my parasite so much.

***

On my way to work, we heard several people discussing the pyromaniac fetishist. This all happened over the weekend, so Monday morning was the right time to share the news with everybody who had not yet heard about it. If they only knew that this strange girl was, in fact, Skylar and me... It was unfair, though, because all we did was save a child from certain death, and nobody talked about that even though some articles had mentioned it.