Parasound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a lot," he said firmly. "We stay mostly sober. Don't wanna do anything we regret."

"Of course," she responded. "We won't do anything we will regret. We talk, we communicate. Right?"

"Right." Never mind the fact that I've already fucked girl number 2, he thought to himself.

He didn't think he would be okay with a shot. If they didn't eat recently and his nerves weren't driving him up the wall, he definitely wouldn't have been. But here they were, in front of two shot glasses and an open bottle.

She probably figured she needed it more than him. She was exploring her sexuality after all. So he didn't protest for either of them.

"Okay," Nick said, hyping himself up as he started pouring two shots. "One shot and one drink when Kate gets here. That's it."

He held up his glass and handed the other to his girlfriend. She pointed her pretty blue eyes at his face.

"To a good night," she said with a slightly reddened face and a smile.

"To a good night." They clinked their glasses together, tapped them on the counter, and threw back their tequila.

Ten minutes later, the two of them were sitting on the couch. Nick had his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders. On top of the rectangular wooden coffee table that was a few feet in front of the couch, three nearly full red plastic cups were collecting droplets of condensation where they sat next to a box of tissues. On the shelf under the tabletop sat a stack of hand towels, a box of wet wipes, a few bottles of water, a small tube of lube...

And a couple condoms. It made Lex more comfortable knowing they were there. He wasn't about to tell Lex that she was already on birth control.

Everything was ready. Lex wanted everything to be perfect for their night. Nick figured Kate wouldn't be picky.

They were watching the first movie they found on Netflix that look well enough like good, inoffensive background noise. Their eyes were both glued to the TV, but Nick had no idea what was happening. He couldn't even remember the name of the movie. Lex didn't seem like she was following it much either, just kept checking her phone for a text from Kate.

Nick checked his own phone. It was 7:59 p.m. any minute now she should be--

Three quick knocks struck the door. Lex shot up out of her seat on the couch.

"That must be Kate! I told her to text me when she was close..." she said aloud, probably not expecting an acknowledgment of the second sentence.

"I'll go get the door." She took a couple steps and then stopped before turning back around to give him a serious look. "Are you sure this is okay? You want to go through with this?"

He didn't have much of a choice, but if Kate didn't do anything drastic, he would probably end up having a good time too. Probably.

"Yeah. Are you sure you do too?"

She didn't respond immediately, appearing to seriously re-tread the question in her head one more time.

"Yeah." She smiled and turned towards the apartment door.


Kate stood at the door, waiting. They were undoubtedly reassuring each other. She couldn't imagine them taking this long for any other reason. They knew when she was coming.

She could practically hear both of their hearts beating from outside the apartment door. That wasn't a dig at either of them though. Kate had butterflies in her stomach too. Her first time with another girl. Her first threesome. It was exciting. Lex was discovering her sexuality and inviting her best friend into her bedroom. Nick was going to spend the entire time praying she didn't bring up the cheating and trying not to cum at the first thrust inside her. It was going to be fun.

She subconsciously displayed a mischievous smile to the outside of the apartment door. When she heard the lock turn and the door started swinging open, she turned it into a warm, excited one.

Lex was on the other side of the door.

"Hiii!" she beamed and went to embrace her friend. Kate wrapped her arms around her. The hug felt different from earlier. More electric. Her one hand sat just above Lex's ass. This was the hug of two people fully expecting to fuck each other.

When they pulled apart, Lex's face was red. Kate spent so much of her life being the shy one between the two of them. Switching roles with her friend like this felt good. It felt even better knowing that she was the catalyst.

"Come on in," Lex said in earnest, with a hint of promiscuity. She held the door open to shut it after Kate was inside. As she walked in, she let her hand brush against her friend's before she bent down to take off her shoes.


Nick watched as Lex and Kate rounded the corner into the living room. They walked side by side. His girlfriend and his mistress. He could feel the sexual tension between them from the other side of the room.

Kate was wearing a black, slim fitting tank top that was cut low enough to show off some of her abundant cleavage, and her lack of bra underneath. On her lower body was what looked like purple upper-thigh length lounge shorts. Her small feet were covered with white ankle socks. Her brown, wavy hair was down.

"Hi Nick," she said as they made their way over to the middle of the living room. When she was sure Lex wouldn't notice, she winked at him and exaggerated the swing of her hips for a few steps. Memories of the stockroom rendezvous flooded his mind. He did his best not to show it.

Nick was sitting on the rightmost side of the couch, with two empty seats to his left. The girls stopped on the other side of the coffee table. Lex grabbed two of the red plastic cups and handed one to Kate.

"I figured we could have a little drink and watch a movie for a little bit. Before..." She trailed off. Kate jumped in to cut the tension.

"Okay yeah. That sounds nice." She smiled at Lex. It was strange for Nick to watch all of it unfold. Kate did a great job of making him feel like the third wheel in spite of the fact that their affair was the central piece to all of this. Ironically, he almost felt betrayed. But he let the feeling go.

The girls took a hearty drinks out of their cups and then walked around the coffee table to sit down on the couch. Lex sat next to him. Kate sat at the other end. After some fidgeting, they all got comfortable.

The three of them watched the movie for over a half hour in silence. None of them were really watching, he decided. If Lex and Kate were feeling anything like the way he was feeling, they were just sitting.

Hyper aware of each other's presence.

Waiting.


Lex sat between two of the hottest people she knew. They also happened to be two of her favorite people ever. She felt lucky. So few people had two friends, two lovers she could share an experience with like this. She felt excited. Her heart was beating uncontrollably and her stomach was full of butterflies. She felt desired. She was the reason these two people were here. She felt their warmth surrounding her.

As if listening to her thoughts, her best friend leaned her head against her shoulder. They were really going to do this, weren't they?

She sat comfortably. Happily, anxiously waiting for one of her lovers to make the first move.


Nick caught movement out of his periphery and glanced to the side. It wasn't immediately obvious, but he realized Kate had leaned against his girlfriend's shoulder.

He couldn't read her. Was she challenging him? Trying to make him try and one-up her? Was she trying to steal his girlfriend? Did she just want to have sex? The blackmailing wasn't necessary for that. Or was it? It wasn't immediately obvious, deciding if he would have wanted this three-way otherwise.

It was probably a yes. Because right now, even with all the extra baggage, all he wanted was to watch these girls get naked. Touch each other and tell him to touch himself as they did. He wanted to watch his girlfriend eat out her best friend. Wanted Kate to look at him with Lex's head between her legs as her eyes tell him 'she's licking the pussy you pumped full of cum.'

Nick sat still and waited. It wasn't his place to make a move. He knew exactly who that pleasure belonged to.


Kate waited. She waited for over a half hour. She felt the sexual tension build. Their energies ebbed and flowed with the passage of time. Kate could have walked in and pressed her lips against Lex's at the door to get the ball rolling immediately if she wanted to, but the symphony of heartbeats and pheromones filling the room was so beautiful she could almost shed a tear.

Kate slowly placed her right hand on her best friend's thigh. The majority of it made direct skin contact. Only the heel of her palm laid against her shorts. Both of their heart rates increased. Lex gasped quietly and pulled the leg of her shorts up to allow Kate's entire hand to feel her soft, freshly shaven skin.

The song wasn't playing at this point. It wouldn't tonight. She suspected it all along. Cum was the real catalyst for V's count. She came to understand that at some point during their time on the couch.

This wasn't for the count. It wasn't for V. The atmosphere she cultivated in this little apartment? It was a work of pure art, worthy of the higher power in her head.

Kate picked her head up off of Lex's shoulder and pulled away her hand. She replaced it with her left hand lightly gripping her leg, the tips of her fingers reaching the inside of her friend's thigh. Her hips turned to face Lex, along with her head. Lex turned her own head and they caught each other's eyes. Lex's eyes were beautiful. A deep blue without the jarring intensity that other blue-eyed people often carried. Lex glanced at her lips. Kate did the same. She was done holding back. She put her right arm around her best friend's back and leaned forward to kiss her, her hand slipping further into the inside of her thigh.

Their kiss was soft. Not just a peck, but not a deep kiss either. They both backed away to study each other's faces. Kate put on the face she needed to. Lex exhaled a short laugh, no doubt feeling relieved and excited from the cut nerves. Beyond it all, lust was creeping into her face. Kate leaned in to kiss her again. Faster and harder this time. Their lips stumbled over each other's as their desire came to a head. Kate caressed the inside of her friend's thigh as she grasped it, her finger tips exploring cautiously while she tested her boundaries. She didn't expect to find many.

She opened her left eye as she made out with her friend. She caught a glimpse of Nick, who was watching two hot girls desperately swapping spit. They were giving him a good show, but not good enough. She slid her hand further up Lex's thigh as their lips remained firmly together. Her fingers made their way under the bottom of her shorts. Lex gasped subtly as their lips briefly parted.

Kate pulled her hand out of Lex's shorts. She shifted up onto her knees and threw her left leg over her lap. Lex brought her thighs together to make it easier for her, and when she was fully on top of her lap, Lex spread her legs apart again. They made out for another few seconds before Kate backed off and grabbed the bottom of Lex's shirt. As she pulled it up over her head, Lex raised her arms. Her shirt dropped between them and Nick, exposing the plan tan bra underneath, her tits still covered.

Kate grabbed the bottom of her own shirt and pulled it up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. She looked down to catch Lex in awe, eyes glued to her tits. Lex finally looked back up at her. Her friend didn't have to say anything. Her face said it all.

"Yeah~" Kate giggled. Lex kissed the side of her left breast before taking a nipple into her mouth. Kate moaned.


Nick watched as Kate straddled his girlfriend. Lex sucked on her nipple as she moaned and Kate threw an arm behind her head. She toyed with her hair before moving it to the shoulder opposite of where Nick sat.

He was already rock hard.

Kate glanced over mid-moan and turned to look at him, her nipple popping out of Lex's mouth. Lex turned to look at him too. He could remember the last time she looked so uncontrollably aroused.

"What are you waiting for? Pull it out." Kate said impatiently.

The two of them watched as he pulled down his pants. His cock stood to attention immediately.

"Hold your hand out to me," she commanded. He did as she said.

Kate leaned over slightly above his palm and let loose a trail of saliva from her mouth into it before looking back at him.

"Get it nice and wet for us."

He brought his hand down to his dick and started stroking, using her spit as lube. As he jerked himself next to them, Kate turned back to Lex.

Lex let out a barely audible "wow" at the act she just witnessed.

Kate giggled and used one hand to gently turn Lex's head back to herself and press his girlfriend's mouth back onto her nipple.


Lex sucked at Kate's nipple as her weight pinned her to the couch. She started exploring her best friend's body with her hands. Grabbing her soft thighs and feeling her ass and her waist. This was the point where she truly decided it was real. She really was attracted to girls. If felt good to touch another woman's body with her hands and her mouth.

Kate leaned back again, pulling her breast away once more to Lex's dismay. She looked over at Nick. He was pumping his cock and staring at Kate's big tits. Could she blame him? She was practically worshiping them just a moment ago.

As she looked at Nick, she realized she lost track of what Kate was doing. It became blatantly obvious very quickly as she felt a hand slip under her shorts and panties. Kate was wasting no time. She shot straight down for her pussy, but hesitated where her pubes would have been.

"Mmmm you're waxed down here?"

"Yeah," she said with an upward inflection at the end.

"It's so soft," she said as her hand caressed Lex's waxed skin. She was teasing her.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

She really is a little tease, Lex thought to herself. She recalled something Kate said to Mitch.

"Are you just gonna look at it or are you gonna fuck it?"

The teasing. It was so fucking sexy.

"Please touch my pussy," she begged.

Kate slipped a finger down over her cunt. She pulled back up and started toying with her clit. She leaned in for a kiss.


Kate had both of them in the palm of her hands. She was their queen. They would beg her and plead to her and she would reward them for being good little subjects.

She continued toying with her friend's clit for just a while longer before catching Nick's eyes. They were hungry and he deserved some relief.

"I think someone else needs us," Kate pointed out to Lex. They both turned towards him and started into his eyes. It must have been a sight, she thought. Two desperately horny girls staring longingly at him as one of them rubbed the other's pussy under her shorts.

"Are you gonna suck his cock?"

"Yeah~" Lex moaned.

Kate rubbed her wet pussy faster.

"Are you gonna let me suck his cock?"

"Yeahh~" She responded in a higher pitch.

Kate pulled her hand out of Lex's pants and stood up off the couch. She turned around, the meaningless video playing on the TV hardly registering in her brain. She pushed the coffee table much further away from the couch. They were going to need room.

Lex stood up behind her and before she had a chance to react, Kate pulled her shorts and panties down over her ass. Kate saw it in its full, naked glory. She did what anyone would've surely done in this situation. She gave it a good smack. Lex jumped and giggled as they both turned towards Nick.


Nick watched the two girls move in front of him. Lex wearing just her bra, Kate wore only her shorts and socks.

Kate. This girl was the most dangerous combination of things a girl could be. Crazy and an incredible lay. She was taunting him. Asking Lex for permission to blow him. As if she ever asked permission from anyone.

Nick spread his legs to give them easier access.

Lex knelt down in front of him. Kate knelt behind her and unclasped her bra. Lex took it off of herself after she did and Kate moved up beside her.

"Do you like your girlfriend's tits, Nick?"

"Of course I do."

"Good." She put her hand on Lex's naked back. "Now be a good girl and suck your boyfriend's cock."

"Okay~"

Lex leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his head. She started to slowly bob up and down on him, her spit mixing with Kate's as she worked his pre-lubricated cock. As his girlfriend's tongue slid along the underside of his dick, he locked eyes with Kate. She had a pleased look on her face. Kate grabbed Lex's hair and guided her up and down on him. After a few strokes, she pressed her head down hard. Nick felt his dick reach the back of his girlfriend's throat. She gagged as Kate held her down on him before she pulled her back up completely off of him by her hair.

Kate let go of her hair and Lex leaned back away from him. The girls turned to each other and kissed. Shirtless. On their knees in front of him.

It was right about here that Nick started to wonder if he was dreaming.


Lex pulled her lips away from Kate and Kate responded by kissing her lower neck. She placed another kiss mid-neck and moved her lips to her ear to whisper.

"My turn."

"Yeah~" Lex responded, unable to stop her voice from shaking.

She watched her best friend lean forward and stick out her tongue. It met her boyfriend's cock at the bottom of his shaft and she dragged it up to the tip. Nick was staring intently at Kate. His face said something she couldn't comprehend. Kate's tongue swirled around his head before she took it in her mouth. She transitioned quickly from the light touches of her tongue to repeatedly pressing her head down onto him. The guck guck gucks of Kate assaulting her boyfriend's dick filled the room before she reached up and grabbed him at his base.

Kate changed the angle of her head and then took him to the back, no, deep down into her throat. She sat by as Kate deepthroathed Nick twice, three times, four times in a row before he moaned a drawn out "fuuck~" and she pulled her head off of him, gasped for air and pumped his drenched cock with her hand.

Lex felt a pang of jealousy, but forced it out of her mind. She was too horny to let this bother her. They were having a threesome after all.

Lex moved, positioning herself behind her friend up against her back. Kate responded by leaning away from Nick and into her, her bare skin pressed up against against her tits. Lex wrapped her arms around her body, grabbing one of her tits and sliding the other hand down her stomach and under her shorts and panties. Lex could feel the little trimmed strip of hair above her friend's cunt, but unlike Kate she didn't hold back. She rubbed her middle finger up and down her lips, wetting it before she finally slipped it inside her.


Kate felt her legs tense and relax as Lex's fingers rubbed against her insides. She felt her lips against her neck. Lex clung to her with her chest and arms and head. She was wearing her naked, horny best friend like a coat.

Her breathing picked up and she stared into Nick's soul as he went back to touching himself, her mouth agape and eyes heavy.

"Does this feel good?" Lex asked.

Kate responded to her but never took her eyes off of Nick.

"God yeah. Keep fucking my little pussy with your finger."

"You're tight, aren't you?"

"Mmm~" she moaned out. "So fucking tight."

Kate felt like a goddess. She felt like this a lot, but wrapped and finger-fucked by another girl as her plaything jerked himself off in front of her? This was a new level.

Kate finally closed her eyes and let the touch of her friend wash over her body. The hand on her breast and the finger in her cunt. The lips on her neck. She could live like this forever.