Parent-Teacher Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter gets disciplined by Miss Valentine.
1.8k words
4.56
12.3k
11
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 "Peter's Punishment"

Miss Valentine left the front door unlocked for Peter. It would be the only lock she left open for Peter that evening. She emerged from her bedroom wearing a black bustier and a red plaid schoolgirl miniskirt. A riding crop dangled by her side. Her hair flowed around her stunning face. "It's time for your discipline, Peter. Come with me." She turned and he followed her down the hall to her bedroom. She walked sensuously, her long legs in heels, her ass sticking out enough that he wanted to reach up her skirt.

Her room was all soft pinks from the curtains to the bedspread to the roses on the dresser. The setting was a stark contrast to her naughty personality. Was she a good girl with bad girl tendencies? He did not know.

Miss Valentine sat back in her plump wingback chair and threw one leg over the arm. She was wearing lacy black panties to match her bustier. "Undress, Peter," she ordered. He undressed in front of her, all the while she looked seductively into his eyes. He kicked his loafers off, slowly pulled his shirt over his head, unbuckled his belt, loosened his zipper, and let his slacks fall to the floor. Miss Valentine smiled, pleased with what she saw, his already erect cock.

"Lay on the bed, Peter." Her kind voice confused him momentarily. Miss Valentine gently but firmly tied Peter down to her bed with arm and leg restraints. Peter was a strong man, so the restraints gave him a thrill he rarely had: being completely vulnerable to this woman. He wouldn't have to think; just obey. "Remember, you may say 'Yes, ma'am' or 'No, ma'am' but that is all." After securing him, she walked around the bed admiring her man and running the head of the riding crop across his skin. He felt she was mapping her territory, marking all the areas of his body she would ravish.

Miss Valentine stood at the foot of the bed. "Do you understand why you are being punished?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded.

"Your cock is mine. I decide if you orgasm." She ran the riding crop up his leg to his thigh. "Did you break that rule last time you were here?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, feigning modestly.

"Well, we can't have that happening again." She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, crawling up until they were face to face. Her legs straddled his hips, and she sat back on his thighs. He could feel her wet pussy through her panties. "Do you understand that you need to learn a lesson, Peter?"

"Yes, ma'am." He wanted so badly to touch her body. Being restrained with her straddling him he felt so vulnerable yet insanely turned on.

"If you cum without my permission," she warned him, "the punishment next time will be a thousand times greater. This is going to hurt me more than it is you."

She lowered her face down within an inch of his. Her brown waves fell around his face. They could feel each other's breath on their skin. She began moving her head down his neck without touching it, then his chest and nipples, never touching his flesh, just breathing across it, and further down to his abdomen, the raven hair that trailed down to his belly button, and then finally her mouth hovered just above his cock. She began licking the base of his shaft, then she gradually licked all the way to his head. His cock responded positively. She licked him again and again until he moaned for more. Without touching him with her hands, she slid the head of his cock into her mouth, sucked on the head, then began stroking it with her tongue. He let out a satisfied moan, so she changed up and went back to licking his cock with long, slow strokes. He was stiff. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft while she ran her tongue over his balls, massaging them carefully.

Then without warning she took him into her mouth forcefully. Her tight lips slid down his shaft swiftly, taking him all the way into her throat. How could this be punishment? he thought. Then she pulled him out and licked the head of his penis, circling the rim with her tongue. He let out an exasperated sigh. Then he understood. She wasn't going to let him cum. She was taking him to the edge and would refuse him over and over. She stroked his cock with her tongue again until she felt his breathing change. Then she got a stable grip on his shaft and plunged his cock into her mouth again, sliding her lips up and down voraciously. He felt like he would come off the bed but his restraints were tighter than he thought. She continued sucking his cock, long strokes, using her tongue against the rim of his head, fondling his balls, and emitting extended moans against his cock. He trembled. He could play her game. He'd just pretend he wasn't close. He tried to force himself to relax and not show any reaction to what she was doing, but it was no good.

She seemed to be able to read his mind. She took her mouth off of him. "I love your cock," she purred seductively. "You have a beautiful cock. I love the way it looks." He moaned, frustrated. "Do you love the way I suck your cock?" He nodded yes. "You want me to keep sucking your cock?" He nodded again. "Pet, I just can't do that, can I? You understand that you are being punished."

"Yes, ma'am."

Still on her knees, she slid her plaid skirt and her panties off. Then she crawled up his body and straddled his chest in a kneeling position. She braced herself with her hands against the headboard and lowered herself to his lips. "You know what to do, pet." Peter pressed his face into her crotch, licking the sweet folds of her wet vulva. Miss Valentine's moans increased intensity as Peter flicked his tongue hungrily across her clit. She reached down and held his hair in her hands, moving his head against her until she was grinding against his face. Her pussy was superb; it responded to every little thing he did. "Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Don't stop!" Her throaty moans signaled she was orgasming. She thrust herself against him with one loud, long helpless cry, then her moans were progressively lower eachtime. His cock was throbbing to be fucked. He hoped it was his turn.

Miss Valentine slid back down his body and kissed him gently on the lips. "That was delightful," she whispered, still breathless. "Your tongue is mine."

She pivoted and went into the 69 position with Peter. He continued to lick her pussy, this time softly with long strokes from her vagina to her clit and back down, swirling his tongue around her, flicking her clit quickly with his tongue, wishing his hands were free to feel her on the inside, to rub her g-spot until she squirted. Miss Valentine was giving Peter a new sensation in this position. She could take his cock deeper in her throat, and he felt if he didn't slow down that he would explode in her mouth. She slowed her sucking and licking, and then stopped altogether. "You want to cum, pet?"

"Yes, ma'am," he pleaded. He didn't want to just cum; he wanted to cum inside her, filling her up.

She gave his cock another long lick, coating his cock in saliva. She blew cool air over him. "So, you want me to give you permission to cum?"

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered excitedly.

"Then worship my pussy," she demanded. He began licking and sucking her clit, this time more forcefully. "Oh, my god," she whimpered. She placed his cock in her mouth as she came so he could feel the vibrations of her moans against his cock. His cock was on the edge again. She pulled him out of her mouth and pressed her pussy against his face to force one last shudder. "God, you know how to eat my pussy," she said exasperated.

Miss Valentine turned around and sat on his pelvis cowgirl style. She put her head close to his again but refused his kisses. He'd never wanted to cum so badly. He felt intense pressure in his cock like even the most sensitive touch would break the dam. She placed a small pillow under his head so he could see her. She pulled off her bustier, revealing her perky breasts and hard nipples. She leaned back on one arm, and with the other she fingered herself. Her pussy was positioned right above his cock, and she dared not touch it. She knew how insanely close he was. She kept stroking her clit, making herself wetter and wetter. From time to time she would stop and rub her wet pussy up and down his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head when she did this. He whimpered, exhaled pleading moans. She leaned in close to his face again. "Your cock is mine." She kissed him passionately, grinding on his cock while she reached out to hold his restrained hands. "Are you going to ask permission next time?"

He nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

She smiled, pivoted her hips searching for the head of his cock, and then plunged him deep inside her. He released a satiated moan. She braced herself, hands on his chest. She slid him out of her but left the head of his cock just against her wet pussy lips. She teased him, just allowing the tip of his cock to enter her repeatedly. Her pussy was hot and wet. He wanted her to fuck him then. But she just teased him, refusing to take him all the way into her.

"Are you going to self-pleasure without my permission?"

"No, ma'am," he said smiling.

She slid all the way down his cock, sending him into a state of rapture. She began riding him, pumping up and down, knowing he would explode any second. Then she turned in reverse cowgirl so he could see her ass and his cock go in and out of her. She slid down his shaft and felt him shudder powerfully, his legs quivered. Before he knew it she was off of him and standing beside the bed.

"I feel satisfied that you've learned your lesson, but it's too soon to release you." She leaned over him and kissed his lips. "I'll be back soon," she whispered tenderly.

She dressed in front of him and left the room. He heard the jingle of her keys and the front door open and close. He stared up at the ceiling. What the fuck had he gotten himself into?