Parent Teacher Interviews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They should charge tickets to this," Carl said, indicating the chaos in the carpark.

"Yeah," Tess said with a grin, taking her step-father by the hand and guiding him through the corridors of the school until they arrived at the room.

Jessica greeted them like old friends inviting them into her classroom. As the door closed and locked her countenance changed.

"How is my little pornstar and her blue balled father?" Jessica wore a black leather pencil skirt and a white blouse. Her cleavage was on show and held tightly to her chest.

Both father and daughter nodded to the commanding tone from the diminutive teacher.

With a terse tone, she spoke. "Good?"

"Good," Carl quickly replied. Then forcing himself to make eye contact with the woman.

Cooly Jessica regarded the pair. Tapping a finger on her chin she spoke. "How'd we go with homework?"

"We completed the task," Tess said using language associated with normal homework. Hoping for a positive reaction.

"Did he keep his seed?" Jessica pointed at Carl.

Carl nodded in grimaced pain.

"Wonderful!" Clapping her hands, Jessica indicated that the pair sit on the chairs she had left out. Begrudgingly they did. "Well, well my naughty children let's watch our little presentation."

The scene was projected in life scale on the board in front of them. After a few seconds of viewing Carl shifted uncomfortably.

His mind did not register that it was him getting blown by his hot step-daughter. His cock didn't care. He moved again, his cock was hard and weeping. Grimacing he shifted in the seat as the recording ended.

Jessica walked over to Carl and lifted his face in her two small hands."Oh, Carl, you did so well! Your painful wiggling there is making me feel bad."

Carl tried to stay still, he didn't want to give this woman any indication that she was making his rod hard as steel.

Jessica had a snarl of a smile on her face. "I have homework. If this is completed successfully then perhaps we will only have one more task."

Both Tess and Carl looked at their tormentor, their faces masks of anxiety. Tess put her hand on her step-father's leg for comfort.

Jessica turned and noticed the gesture that Tess expressed. "Darling, this is fun, we get to watch daddy dearest squirm in pain with his cock about to explode."

Tess sniffled. "Why miss? He did nothing to you."

"Oh dear," Jessica said, sitting in the chair between them and taking Tess's hand from Carl's leg. Jessica held the hand to her cheek. "It's because he is a dirty rotten pervert. He groomed you to suck cock even if your porn can be believed, he trained you to take it in your precious tushy."

"But?!" Tess and Carl said in unison.

Tess jumped in before Carl could talk, tears filling her eyes. "Miss I learnt this from bio-dad and porn, not Carl."

Jessica looked at Carl, in shock. "Oh," she said, realizing sweeping across her.

"It's a true miss other than the stuff last night, Carl hasn't touched me." The tears and sniffles from Tess started to go, replaced by anger.

"Oh, I think I may..." Jessica covered her mouth in shock. "Oh, dear."

"Did you fuck up miss?" Tess's anger was bubbling to the surface now.

Jessica initially frantically looked from Tess then to Carl his face a mask of grimaced pain. Then as the realisation hit, she became frantic looking from one to the other. As Tess said fuck she locked onto her student. "Oh," was all she could say.

"Yeah, oh. You blackmailed him to punish him but punished me as well. What the fuck, bitch?"

Jessica paled slightly as Tess stood, both hands covered the petite teacher's mouth. "I am, oh, I am so..."

"So terribly fucking sorry?" Tess walked over and grabbed Jessica's arm just above the bent elbow. "Bitch, you are mine. You are going to apologise."

Jessica interrupted her begging tone making Tess wince. "I am so sorry Carl I thought you had trained your daughter to be.."

"Bitch you are not apologising with your words, or even your mouth." Tess viciously swung the sorrowful teacher to face her. "You are apologising with your ass."

Jessica's eyes widened and her head started to nod side to side her mouth forming the shape of no. Tess slapped. The noise was loud and clear. It echoed in the little classroom. Jessica stared at her student in mute shock.

"I am not going to say this again, skirt and knickers off." Jessica had an icy edge to her words. "Bend over. Hold your cheeks apart and my step-dad Carl is going to fill your ass with his blue balled cock."

"But," Jessica said in a panic.

"No butts bitch we own you, my phone has been on record since we walked in." Tess smiled like the Cheshire cat.

All resistance fell from Jessica. She nodded as if to herself. There was no way out of this. She undid the zip at the back and lowered the skirt to the floor exposing the fact she had no underwear at all, looking at first Tess, then Carl who was mute, she smiled at Tess. Jessica got on all fours and leant her torso on the ground, then using her free hands parted her ass exposing a bald and wet cunt and a slightly parted and pale anus.

"Tess, I can't fuck her,' Carl said one hand indicating the prostrate woman, the other hand clutching his cock and balls.

"You can and you will, daddy," Tess forcefully said.

Carl responded with a groan. Tess walked over and started to undo the belt on her step-fathers pants. Unceremoniously she let them fall to the floor. Carl wore silk boxers, they were coated now at the front with pre-cum that seemed to be bubbling from the tip of his engorged and thick cock.

"That looks tasty," Tess said, her tiny fingers reaching out and briefly touching the swollen and sore head of her step-father's cock.

"Tess!" Carl half moaned and yelled.

"I bet you could fuck her now," Tess said resting her index finger on the tip of the painfully erect penis. Grinning at her step-father's moan. "You are going to use her ass as a cum bucket, daddy."

"I realise I am in the wrong but is it too much to ask for lube?" Jessica wiggled her backside exposing her gaping asshole slightly.

Angered Tess turned and spat, a huge wad of saliva landed in the flesh canyon right next to the opening to Jessica's bowels. "That the best we can do bitch, plus he has enough precum to give you an enema."

Jessica bit her bottom lip and wiggled her bum, she knew she was getting off to this. Never did she imagine it would go down this way. Looking back she moaned. "Spit on me again."

Tess turned back to Carl and looked down at the finger resting on her step-fathers aching cock. "Oh daddy, we can have some fun." Turning she hawked and spat first on Jessica who with freehand smeared it around her anus and moaned like a wanton whore. Tess looked at her stepfather and spat down at his cock, a large string goop wrapped around the head making him groan involuntarily.

"Now daddy," Jessica started each word gently tapping on the purple abused head of her step-father's cock. "You are going to, go over there and push your poor cock into Miss's ass and fuck it till you cum. Deep, deep down in her bowels."

Carl nodded, cringing as Tess spoke again.

"When you fill this dirty bitch up, then we might talk apologies." Tess straddled her teacher's naked ass in reverse and lacing her fingers with the prostrate woman Tess helped spread her ass cheeks. Spitting again Tess looked up. "Come on daddy I want to watch."

Carl waddled across and squatted slightly. Angling his cock towards the proffered hole pushed it into the spit smeared hole. Grunting with pleasure as the head pushed past the tight muscle ring. Jessica moaned and blubbered about a huge cock, but the words were lost to carl as the aching girth pushed in and he felt release in pleasure. Cock head deep in the bowels balls sitting on a hot and oozing cunt.

Feeling sufficiently buried in the young teacher's forbidden hole, Carl started to pull out and then thrust in. The pain quickly departed and was replaced by a heady dose of pleasure that made him grunt.

Tess trickled spit into the taboo union. Grinning at her stepfather as he punished the teacher's asshole.

Jessica moaned in pleasure as Carl bottomed out into her petite ass.

Tess suddenly looked at her dad, his grimace was now a mask of happiness and lust, instantly she knew what was about to happen. "Miss, you are about to become my daddy's cum dumpster."

What began as a shaky grunt ended as a loud road. Carl exploded within the tiny young teacher's asshole. He felt his cock spasm, way more than normal, a wave of pleasure rolled over him as he unloaded. Feeling his balls tighten and retract towards his body as shot after shot emptied into Jessica's bowels. Pulling out with a wet fart and a slurp, Carl felt peace.

"Oh daddy after shot," Tess said, putting her index finger on the hole of Carl's relieved cock, as a heft dribble of creamy cum poured out like a faucet.

"It's ok sweetie, we can deal with that later." Cal sighed.

"Later?" Jessica looked at her destroyed and oozing asshole.

"If you think this is the last time we will have an interview with you Jessica, you are very wrong." Carl paused. "Plus now that we have seen how the teacher has done it, we can do the same thing at home for you to practice."

Tess looked up in shocked happiness. "Really?"

"I don't want your little porn business to fail."

Jessica moaned as Tess and Carl kissed.

12