Parents teach their Daughter Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

"Oh yes, that was so tasty Daddy, you have the best tasting cum in the world!"

"That's my Daddy, you see why I love my lessons, I have such sexy parents, who love to teach me everything, just like we'll teach you everything!" Samantha whispered.

We all lay down, needing a rest, I was on my side, and Misty snuggled in, her delicious backside pressed against my hips like spoons.

"Umm, feels so good, hold me close Mommy," she whispered.

I was happy to do so, sliding my arms around her, one hand resting against her belly, the other hand gently stroking her, as she drifted off. I looked over, and saw Samantha smiling at us, spooning in against Daddy, his strong hands around her body.

"Mmmm, I love the feeling of Daddy holding me close," Samantha murmured sleepily, as sleep also claimed her well fucked body.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers
12