Paresthesia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or Kieran," I say, "She's in the rotation."

"Who's Kieran?"

"Serpentor. That was a whole thing with the both of us. I'm honestly kind of surprised it turned out the way it did. Thought it was a whole one and done type thing."

"Is that what you two did last night? God, that's terrible."

"You mean amazing," says Riot, "I was surprised too. I figured we were sort of a rebound fuck you after her divorce. And we got to play with her snakes. They're so cute. Do you want to go see them some time?"

I move a bit and bring some order to the bodies. The limbs are still tangled and the joints are still locked, but at least we are all more or less in line. Head-to-head-to-head, with me on my back. I am still hard. I am still throbbing and twitching once the motion of in and out has faded. Still, I do not want to bring attention to it. That seems impolite.

I do not need to bring attention to it. The conversation idles on condemnations of our conduct with other consenting adults. And the idle words lead to the devil's plaything. Alizarin takes the lead this time, hand tracing down my chest, down my stomach, glancing over to my thighs.

I don't like that. I have had enough with the promised end only to be denied. There is the promised land on the other end of a finger's touch, a part of lips, a set of open legs and I will not be denied that any longer. I turn to her and she has that same smug defiance so perfected by Riot. She just smiles like she did nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all.

There is no need for correction. I flash my won wonderful smile back at her as Riot, wonderful, beautiful, perfect Riot, shimmies low and warps her mouth around her tip. She is humming a song of earthquakes and sound barriers in tones so low, they can only be heard by the damned. A warm finger tracing a suggestion of a thought of a contact does not compete. Still, Alizarin gets a nice moan for her trouble and that seems to trigger something.

My head is back against the tile, warm rain falling on my face and gentle massage and stroke slowly filling senses. Nothing to be, nothing to do, I am a passive observer to my own pleasure. Such a wonderful thing. Such a perfect thing. The world still smells like oranges and citrus and that is now associated with shower sex in someone else's shower. I hope Solar shows up for this. He'll probably kill us, but it would be worth just to give him the knowledge that three of the bad guys fucked in his house. He'd have to burn it down, just for the principle of the whole thing. I would help him do it.

Riot smiles over me and the length in her mouth. The lips shift and move through the various words to her song. The song brings me up and shortens my breath. It is terrible. It is wonderful, and the look of growing rage across the demon's face. Her torment has stopped. My paradise has begun. Such an unfortunate turn of events for everyone involved. I should not have anything joyful. I am a toy. I am a thing to play with, and now I am not playing with her.

"What's the matter, Allie," the rumbling mouth purrs, "I'm sorry if I took him. But that's the rule. You can have him, but you have to take him. You were being mean, teasing him like that. And he was so nice to us."

"I wouldn't exactly call that nice," she growls.

"He made us stop fighting. That's a nice thing to do. Friends shouldn't fight. And we're friends, right?"

"I am regretting that decision more and more."

"You shouldn't. We're good friends. Really good friends. We shower together. We slept in the same bed. We even steal things together. Although that last one is a little bit wonky. But we're working on it."

"If you move a little, I can eat you out," I sigh, "Would that make you feel any better?"

"No."

"I think it would. Don't be so hard to get. I don't mind. I even like doing it."

"No. I'm taking what I want."

And I am what she wants. Her teasing and playing clearly wasn't something that would get her what she wants, so the direct approach was needed.

There is still a level of restrain in her and I am incredibly grateful for that. I do not think Riot would take well to an actual shove to get her to move out of the way when she is latched on. But she does novel and push, coaxing her to give me up so that she can have some all for herself. She is still in line with me, more or less, a little too far away from me to work any magic with my tongue. Shame, but I do have a wonderful view. Shift and part and open, the reverberations of her move travel down her spine and tantalize me in glorious hypnosis. Riot lets off a soft detonation over me and I think the best course of action is to simply throw my head back, close my eyes and moan my infinite appreciation for the both of them.

They hear it and it clenches at something primal at their basest level. They are still fighting, still jostling for some grand position in a hierarchy that should not be. But I am now a player in a sense. I am here to make noise. If I make noise, they win. If I don't, then I win. I'm not sure what exactly, but this has always been my favorite sort of game. I am the ball and the ball always wins. It's usually also the thing that gets tossed around the most, but still. The point stands. I have two women sucking my dick. Sense and reason and good metaphors do not come easily.

Heat and vibration. Those two things collide on me and jockey for position. They are both warm and full of pleasurable quakes. They are both anointing me with pleasure and mouth, hummed songs of warm ride waves slowly flowing over me. The heat has its spiky stutter tinge going up and down, up and down. She is not quite as enthusiastic as her words seemed to paint her. But she is eager and she is learning. She does not take me quite as deep as the vibration and quake. But she manages to slowly erode reason just as easily as the quake.

They find some sort of harmony through me and that is all I wanted, really. Everyone should be friends and suck me. Mostly the second thing. The first thing would be good as well, but the second, the second is really what I want.

Riot and Alizarin both work their tongues over me, and I feel them connect over the tip, along the length, on my sack. Such a small portion of my body, we are all connected and focused on everything the other is. I shudder and moan while they sing over me.

I cannot hold with the endless competition. I do not want to hold. I have given and been played with and this is simply for me and me alone. It creeps at the edges of my vision, the blurred line of cliff to fall over into bliss. I do not hold it in. I do not prolong the inevitable.

"Soon, soon," I manage to groan through clenched teeth.

They win whatever prize awaits them besides my release and my pleasure. I think that is more than enough and they both seem to agree. Riot hums some nonsense happy syllable while Alizarin keeps fighting for her right to take the credit for my joy. I do not care. I am just happy it happened. I shudder and shiver and keep the toes curled while the soothing citrus rain keeps on pouring over me.

Pulse and throb, my heart stops while my breath catches. I have my moment of silent death before the chest must release and I must make more glorious noise. Hollow, once more I am wrung hollow and dry before the onslaught of another. I have nothing left in me other than weak pulses and tense muscles.

The lips and the tongue drag it on, taking every second they can, but the fact remains that I am empty. I can give all that I am, but that is certainly not enough. Alizarin seems disappointed. But I am too tired and gone to really care. I should though. I'll go down on her later. Not now, though. Later.

"Is that it," she sighs, "Last time there was more."

"We had a big night last night," Riot says, wiping the sin from her lips. She shares what she has with a short kiss and that seems to placate her a bit more.

"Serpentor?"

"She was Kieran. There was a difference. We had a fun contest. Three rounds, who could hold out the longest while she did oral. And she is very, very good at oral."

"I won," I sigh, "It was worth it."

"I bet. As fun as this all was, we're still locked in here," Alizarin says, "Bike's good to go, but not good enough to actually get us out of here."

"Give us like 10, 15 minutes to actually shower and get clean. I told you I found his office, and what might be a password. Couldn't get it to work. If you want to do a once over, I won't stop you. There might be something we missed."

She nods and slowly comes to lie next to me. Riot pulls herself along her belly, sliding like a penguin. I giggle. Penguin Riot. I would like to see that. I bet I could get her one of those button up PJ suits that have a hood or something. I count to 10, then 20, then 60 before I get up. I need to actually do things other than lie there on tile in a shower with Riot and Alizarin snuggling into me. That's a shame.

---

It's about 20 minutes before everything is back up and running, but I don't think Alizarin notices. I hope she doesn't. This entire day has been running late and I would hate for her to think less of us. She got out after about another 5 of slowly winding down with lingering kisses and idle strokes. She also had the generosity to help me wash my hair. I appreciate that. She even got some of the knots out before taking off and seeing to the office.

But we are all clean and refreshed with some of the extremities still drying. Solar does not have good towels, but they did come from one of those warmer things. So, half credit for him. And that's being generous. The warmer was somehow glass as well. I am not sure how. But good for him. Warm towels but they don't quite do their job.

In those handful of minutes, she had been busy, giving that office one of the best onceovers I have ever seen. Books and binders tossed and scattered, shelves bare and empty. I am impressed. And none of the pages have been torn or singed or even marked. Very well done.

"I got jack shit," she sighs. A boot kicks a book stack and something finally breaks. It was nothing important. Coffee table readers and things that look good on shelves, mostly. Maybe some neat self-help tips, how people are supposed to be won, and friends influenced. I kick a stack too. It feels good. Riot has her turn and now the neat piles are all disheveled.

"Like, it's all ledgers. Mostly ledgers. A lot of ledgers. Should we take them?"

"We only have one duffel," I say, "We're not getting all of them. No password?"

"No password. One flaw in the entire security system and it's been patched. Can we take the computer?"

"It's either that or the files. And the files don't need a key. We still need in the system to actually lift the lock down."

"You sure you tried the password, right?" Riot says, "The handwritings a bit smudged, but I think that 'o' should be a '0.'"

"I'm sure. He did the slashes on it."

Riot has her feet on her the desk, staring at the locked screen. If she wills it hard enough, then it has to open. That's how technology works. It's basically magic.

I clear a spot for me and sit. The piles shift a bit more with the movement and suddenly I am reclining on a set of books. It's nice. Not the best for my posture, but still. Better than standing. I've been on my feet most of the day. A wayward spine digs into my ass and I have to move a bit more to actually be comfortable.

I go still.

"Dumb idea time," I announce. Riot drums her feet on the table and she is happy.

"Finally," Riot says, "took you long enough. Hit me."

"Add '<3' to the end of the password."

I don't get a response from either of them. That is fair. It is a dumb idea, that I have no real logic to back up. However, it is mine, so I will defend it to the death.

"I will wear lingerie tomorrow if it's wrong. All day. No matter what we're doing," I say, "Pinky swear." I hold up my hand and bend my relevant finger. I move it up and down, just to illustrate my sincerity.

"That's not biding if we don't actually link pinkies."

"You know where I live. It'll be fine. I'll do it. I'll have to buy it, but I'll do it."

"I'm trying it. I have pieces already picked out. First thing tomorrow morning, we're going shopping."

The world waits with bated breath and I feel the tingles of the shape still burning on my cheeks. I shift a bit more and that doesn't help.

"I fucking love you so much," Riot laughs, "You're the best. You're the best and nothing will ever be better than you. I am going to come over there and kiss you."

She does and it's nice. It's all I ever wanted.

"Alizarin, would you be a dear and see what you can find out in there?" I ask, through lips that aren't mine, "We're both a little preoccupied. Let me know if you find his porn folder."

I can hear her roll her eyes, but she still takes a gander.

"So, no porn," she says and that's terrible, "but I do have the security system in here. And a ton of files. Those are fun."

"Any ones stick out?"

"Not really. A lot of dates and spreadsheets. Numbers, so many numbers. Can we do anything with those."

"Doppel runs a cloud server that is for stuff like this. I can walk you through it after I poke him. Are you sure there is no porn? I just want to know what he's into.

"I think so. Sorry to disappoint. I bet it's the most boring thing ever."

"I would bet that he's into some weird cuckold shit," says Riot, "I just want to believe that."

The fingers flow and move through the act of having a Doppel on the other side connect us all and start the thick syphon of data. Azure keeps talking to the blank wall. He should have a megaphone or something. I don't think it would pierce the shell. I don't want to open that wall just yet. My phone buzzes and Doppel has sent me a smiley face back and Alizarin says there's a bar slowly grow across the screen with blue serenity.

"So, we can lift the lockdown, too," Alizarin sighs, "But I'm not sure we want to do that."

"I'm fine with that," Riot says, "I like this place. We need a new HQ. Tear down some walls, maybe get a balcony or two out there."

"No, I like your warehouse. There are more thumbs out there. And there's a guy with a really, really stupid cape."

I laugh and stretch and slowly peel myself up off the ground. Again, I have to get up off the floor and actually do something.

"Go ahead and lift it," I sigh, with a twirl of my bat, "That's Azure Dream. Kind of a buddy of ours. I think you'll like him."