Parisian Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon began moving as best she could to match her tormenter's rhythm. Although strange and absolutely new to her anal sex it seemed, was not as painful as she had imagined it might be. She could feel her anus tighten and then relax naturally in an attempt to adapt to the inevitable. She focused moving her hips to meet the intruding digit.

Then, without warning the second man joined in by re-inserting his finger into her pussy, which now was soaking wet from her long anal stimulation. Despite her abduction by drugging, despite the flogging, despite the fact that she was hanging virtually naked in front of two men who were finger fucking her pussy and her ass, the whole experience was oddly pleasurable to her.

Sharon was not a virgin, but she had never even remotely approached anything like this in her short sex life- never even dreamed of it. As she bounced from her bindings she could feel the unmistakable signs of orgasm rising in her consciousness. Her captors were on the same wavelength. They felt it coming as well. The twin fingers moved faster and then faster again as they sensed the impending explosion. A minute later it struck her full-force. Both her ass and her pussy clamped violently down on the penetrating fingers. For their part, the fingers kept up their alternating rhythm, slowing just a bit as she gyrated and bucked. "Aargh!" she shouted over and over again. Her climax had been massive, totally beyond any she had ever had.

Matter-of-factly the men in the business suits withdrew their fingers from the dangling captive. Sharon shuddered again. Silently her captors lowered and released her outstretched arms from the motorized hook. Her tender wrists were re-bound with a pair of metal handcuffs which the men then attached to a metal plate on the floor. Sharon knelt and then sat on the hard floor. The overhead light went out as suddenly as it had appeared; the door closed; and Sharon slumped against the wall, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened to her body. Mostly, what she wanted to know what had happened to her life.

There were no clocks or calendars in the facility, but Sharon figured that it had been about a month since she had been drugged and abducted during a supposed job interview. During that time she had been trained as a slave, destined, she had been told, for an actual "slave auction." The whole thing had a kind of mid-nineteenth century antebellum feel to it except that there would be no young black bucks on her auction block. This auction would be dedicated exclusively to the sale of young women. The people who would be bidding would not be looking for muscular field hands or kitchen help; their interests would be in physical beauty and submissive demeanor. After a month of training Sharon had an abundance of both having realized on the very first day of her captivity that resistance was both futile and painful. She had taken to the submissive life naturally.

Although she had spent the first week or so in her dark cell while her masters made sure that her will was broken, eventually she had been moved upstairs to a different facility. Thankfully, there was a bed and a high window, too high for her to actually look out, although it did provide indirect sunlight through the iron bars in the afternoon. For this tiny blessing she was very thankful. She also discovered that she was not alone. Sharon could recognize at least three other female voices in her section of the facility and maybe as many as five. She had been instructed not to communicate directly with anyone but her masters. For emphasis, she had been told that violation of this admonition would result in exceedingly painful discipline. She didn't have to be told twice. She did not even attempt communications.

Along with the change of space came a change in her training regimen. There were still certain "constants" in her program. She was always restrained in one way or another. She was never completely free. She was required to do whatever she was told without question. She was to provide sexual services to any of her controllers, who were all American English-speaking males, whenever and however they chose. She was there to be used for their pleasure and she was, five or six times a day. The good news was that because she had decided to cooperate with her captors almost immediately, she had not been whipped or beaten severely. Some of her "partners" had been rough with her, either by entering her roughly or by denying her sufficient foreplay so that her body could naturally lubricate itself.

Mostly they played roughly with her breasts. They would squeeze them roughly, bite her nipples, and suck on them until the pain was almost unbearable. The auburn haired beauty almost never cried out in pain. She was toughening up even while she sank deeper and deeper into submission.

Early on the fourth day of her relocation, the door opened and to her surprise Sharon saw the first female she had seen in almost two weeks. Based on her dress and bearing, the woman was clearly a member of the training staff. She was, after all, dressed in a stylish women's business suit. The woman was accompanied by a burly guard who Sharon remembered had been especially rough with her during the first week she had been chained in the hole. Sharon lowered her eyes in submission as he unchained her from the wall and then connected a simple black leash to her leather collar. He placed the leash in Sharon's mouth while he connected metal handcuffs to her wrists, which had been pulled behind her back. The two masters left the room with Sharon, eyes always down, walking silently in tow.

They passed through a broad entryway and ascended a long staircase. Once at the top they turned right and then walked down a hallway. Stopping outside a set of double doors, the guard handed off the leash to the woman and then opened the doors. The woman walked into the room with Sharon in tow. The carpet was plush beneath her bare feet. Even without looking up, Sharon knew she was in a bedroom, and an exceptionally large one at that. The woman closed the doors to the bedroom and then unhooked the leash. "Look up, slave," she said curtly. "I am going to remove your handcuffs and then your collar. We have a great deal of work to do."

"Yes, Mistress," the redhead replied.

"You are here to begin the second phase of your training. Although not all owners prefer their slaves to be provocatively dressed- some insist on total nudity for their slaves- most prefer their property to be dressed appropriately. All of our slaves are trained in how to dress for all occasions. We also offer training in formal table manners for those rare owners who seek companionship as well as servitude from their slaves. This morning we are going to start with personal hygiene and grooming and later we will begin to fit you with your "trousseau." All of our slaves are delivered with an extensive collection of clothing items. When, how, or if you will wear them will, of course, be determined by your new master. Now go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. You will find everything you will need is there. Be sure to shampoo and brush your hair. There is a hair dryer for your use as well. When you emerge, I want you looking your best. I'll take it from there. Be thorough but don't keep me waiting too long.

"Yes, Mistress," replied the captive redhead.

Twenty-five minutes later Sharon emerged from the bathroom, head bowed, looking like a completely different person. It was her hair mostly. Newly shampooed and conditioned, Sharon's hair framed her athletic, buxom body perfectly. Although she had not been starved during her stay, the masters had controlled the calorie content of her food to prevent weight gain. Her thin waist and long flawless legs were clear and glowing testament to the wisdom and experience of her new masters.

"Lift up your head slave so I can see your face. Show me your teeth," said the Mistress calmly and evenly. "You see before you on the bed and on these hangers clothing which will be provided to you when you leave us. Your new master will neither have time nor be interested in providing you with clothing. We do it as a service to our clients. This afternoon we will work on your make-up and then this evening you will attend a special "function" as part of your training regimen. While there you will, of course obey the commands of any and all of the masters, but there will be over a dozen slaves and a like number of masters in the same room at the same time. Think of it as a kind of costume ball. Each slave will have an outfit, a 'look' if you will. Which slave gets which 'look' has been determined by your evening's master. Tonight yours is 'bride'."

The Mistress and Sharon worked together all afternoon. Mostly it was Sharon demonstrating her knowledge of make-up with the Mistress teaching her some of the finer points. Before long it was time to get ready for the evening's activity. Sharon made a perfect bride. From her flowered tiara to her strictly cinched topless corset to her white garter belt and stockings to her scandalous stiletto heels and diaphanous white silk robe, she looked every bit the part of a twenty-something year old bride. Her chest was accentuated by the corset which constrained from below and covered by a form-hugging silk robe but her magnificent high-nippled breasts were impossible to conceal. Her rich auburn hair was piled high upon her head, intricately tucked and folded into a regal-looking hairstyle. After a few minutes of last minute instruction from her Mistress, Sharon was ready.

12