Park Fun

Story Info
A naughty encounter with a runner in the park.
2.9k words
4.4
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a lovely late summer afternoon in London, you're out walking through a park in the city with your friend Andrew. He's in London for the day on a business trip and you've arranged to meet up to hang out for a few hours. You're wearing a pretty summer dress and he's still wearing a suit from his morning meetings. The sun is shining down on your bare shoulders and you're walking along talking about life and joking together.

Ahead of you a youngish looking runner, late twenties or early thirties, is approaching. He has shades on and tight running gear that shows a well developed masculine chest.

You say to Andrew "I bet he checks out my ass after he runs past us."

Andrew laughs "maybe not, he could be gay."

Because of his shades you can't see if the runner looks at you but you flash him a nice smile as he passes anyway.

A few seconds after he's passed you feel a breath of cold air on the cheeks of your ass and you realise that Andrew has lifted up the back of your skirt.

"That will be a treat for him if he did have a look" he chuckles.

"You are so naughty!" you cry and then you glance back.

The runner has stopped running to take a break and is leaning forward with his hands on his knees, stretching. When he's sees you glance back he flashes you a grin with white teeth against his slightly stubbly chin.

You smile back and resume walking along the trail with Andrew. "Not gay" you say to him.

"I think even a gay man would appreciate that ass" he laughs back.

The path leads in to a wooded section of the park and comes to a fork where you could take one of two routes. Andrew stops and examines both options and as he is deciding which route to take you hear footsteps coming along behind you.

It's the same runner, now walking, he must have changed direction to follow you. Andrew sees him and calls out "Hey mate, which is the best path to take to get to the underground station?"

The runner walks over and says "Neither path really goes that way, you really need to go that way" and he points deeper into the wood.

You look in the direction he's pointing and there's a small dirt path leading deeper into the trees.

Andrew says "That looks like we could get lost in there, do you have time to show us?"

The Runner says it's not a problem and agrees to guide you through the wood.

He leads the way with Andrew following behind you, he's taking you deeper into the trees and the sounds of the city become muffled and distant.

You reach a small grassy clearing deep among the trees and Andrew calls a halt "Hold up a second, I think I have a stone in my shoe, I'm not really dressed for exploration".

While he's sorting himself out you spy a comfortable seat on a smooth fallen tree trunk. You sit back and let the sun rays shining through the trees warm your shoulders. The runner sits down on the grass in front of you and stretches out his hamstrings some more, he has well developed thighs and you suspect he's showing off to you.

'Seeing as we're playing that game' you think, you lift the skirt of your dress up your thighs to let the sun shine on your legs.

Andrew walks up behind you and puts his hands on your shoulders, rubbing them gently. He says to the runner "This is a nice spot, you fancy just hanging out with us for a bit?"

The runner responds "Sure, I could do with a bit of a rest now."

The sun is beating down on you and everything is peaceful and relaxed. Andrew is still rubbing your shoulders and the runner has laid out on his back. You look at his running shorts wondering idly what is under that bulge at his crotch.

"You're going to burn in this sun if you're not careful" Andrew says to you sternly, from a pocket he produces a bottle of sun cream.

"You mind?" he says to you, and you get the feeling he's not just asking about whether you want sun cream applied.

"I don't mind" you say, and you smile sexily at him. he squirts some cream on to his hands and starts to rub it into your shoulders.

"Hey buddy" Andrew calls "can you do her legs for me? I'm busy on this side" and he throws the bottle over to the runner.

The runner sits up, looks at the bottle and then at your legs, then he looks at Andrew, then he smiles and picks up the bottle. He springs to his feet and then kneels in front of you.

He squirts some cream on to his hands and places the bottle down. "Sorry if this is a little cold" he says looking up at you.

Then his hands are on your lower legs rubbing oil into your calf muscles with strong but careful strokes of his hands. "You've got great legs, do you run?"

You laugh and tell him that you must just be genetically blessed, as his hands work up your legs. You feel the stirring of desire between your legs and you bite your lip.

Andrew's hands rubbing your back and the runner's hands now on your thighs are feeling really good.

You hear Andrew behind you say "This is no good, you're going to get tan lines with these straps over your shoulders".

You feel his fingers slip under a strap and move it down over your shoulder, he whispers to you "arm up" and you lift your arm allowing him to slide the strap down past your elbow.

He does the same with your other strap and now your dress is only being held up by your breasts. Most of your upper breasts are now out in the sunlight and it feels lovely and free.

"You could get a better tan on your legs too, let me help" he says and before you realise it Andrew is lifting your skirt further up until it's around your hips.

You have bright red panties on that are now fully exposed to the sunlight and to the runner who's kneeling in front of you pretending to be focused on rubbing oil on to your legs.

Andrew says to the runner "Make sure you get everywhere she might be vulnerable, she's very sensitive." then he whispers into your ear "close your eyes".

The runner's hands are rubbing smoothly over your upper thighs, he's massaging your soft skin with his fingers and you can feel the effect it's having in your pussy.

That warm glow between your legs feels so good. Andrew is rubbing and massaging your neck and now his hands are sliding down your chest. He pulls your shoulders back and you feel his body behind you, you lean back on him and stretch out, surrendering to whatever is going to happen next.

Andrew's hands move down over your breasts, rubbing oily cream into them and sliding across you then gently squeezing your boobs. His fingertips slide down under your dress and pass over your nipples giving you a sudden shudder of pleasure and you moan out loud.

The runner is now massaging your hips, tracing his fingers up and down your tattoos and sliding his fingers around the straps of your panties.

You hear Andrew's voice tell you "Let him take your panties off."

You gasp a little inside, freezing up a little with shyness. You feel the runners fingers tug gently on the straps of your panties.

"Let him" Andrew insists and you relent and lift your ass up off the log leaning back on Andrew's chest to do so.

You feel the runner pulling the straps of your panties down over your hips and then down your thigh. You feel the fresh air and sunshine on your pussy that's now visible to the world and the runner kneeling in front of you.

You're leaning back on Andrew's chest as his hands rub and caress your breasts. He pushes your dress down so it's wrapped around your waist, you're now practically naked with these two men in this public park.

The sunshine beats down on your naked body as Andrew moves his hands over your boobs, squeezing them and pinching your nipples playfully.

Down between your legs you feel the runner's hands moving and rubbing your inner thighs.

"Open your legs" Andrew tells you and you willingly oblige, showing the runner your swollen pussy lips.

His fingers touch your pussy and you moan again as you feel his fingertips slide up and down your pussy, first up to your clit and then down between your legs.

He strokes his fingers circling up and down around your pussy like this and then finally rests his finger on your clitoris. He holds it there, you can feel it pressing gently against you feeling so good.

You need to rub on it so you start to move your hips on his finger. You press down on him and his finger resists pushing hard back against your aroused and hard clitoris. You wriggle on his finger finding the spots that feel so good and send little shivers of pleasure up your spine.

Andrew is now playing with your left boob with one hand and the other he moves up to your mouth. He presses his thumb into your mouth giving you something hard to suck on. His hand firmly holding your face as you suck on his thumb.

He says to the runner "Just hold one finger there against her, let her fuck herself with your finger".

The runner obliges and you feel his finger stay pressed hard against your pussy. You rub your clit on him a little more and then tip your hips forward slightly so his finger now slides against your wet hole. You push down on him and feel his finger slide up inside your pussy. When it's all the way in you feel his knuckles pressing on your pussy lips and his finger deep inside you.

You hold his finger in your pussy, squeezing and sucking on it with your pelvic muscles. You hear the runner whisper to himself "Fuck, that's hot!"

Andrew hears him and says "Yeah, now put two fingers in her."

You feel another finger against your wet pussy lips, it pushes against you, slipping by the side of the first finger, sliding up into your soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck his fingers" Andrew whispers to you and he starts to rhythmically move against you behind prompting you to join the movement, moving your pussy up and down on the fingers that are pushed up inside you.

You can feel the wetness flowing out of you and as you push down on the two fingers you press your clit against the palm of the runners hand. You rub your clit on his soaking wet palm as his fingers push deep inside you.

Your pussy feels like it might explode, it feels so good and you push back against Andrew's hard body and suck harder on his thumb. Rubbing your pussy hard on the runners hand while Andrew pinches hard on your nipple.

"Three fingers now" Andrew says.

You feel another finger push, squeeze and wriggle up inside your cunt. His fingers are feeling tight inside your pussy and you push down onto them even harder.

You're moaning loudly, Andrew holding your face and moving his thumb over your lips and mouth, you lick your lips and his thumb as you grind on the fingers that are inside you.

"Now start to finger fuck her" you hear Andrew say over your own moaning vocalisations.

You feel the fingers now start to fuck you, sliding back and forth in and out of you, slow at first but then faster and faster until your pussy is being fucked hard by his hand.

You don't know how many fingers are in you now, it could be four or possibly he's fucking you with his whole hand. You're so wet his fist is fucking you easily and it feels amazing.

Andrew pulls your face with his hand and his mouth is on yours, his tongue deep in your mouth. You gasp and break free moaning so loudly you're almost screaming. The whole world feels focused on your pussy and the pumping fucking that is happening to it giving you waves of intense pleasure.

You hear Andrew again "You want a cock?"

You gasp again "yes, please I want to be fucked with a cock."

The runner gently pulls his fingers out of you but keeps rubbing your clit, keeping the feelings of pleasure rocketing up your body, but now your pussy feels really hungry to be filled.

"You're a dirty girl, you're going to get two cocks at the same time, you want that?"

You can no longer think "yes, give me both your cocks I want to fuck you both."

You still have your eyes shut but you hear the runner dropping his shorts, a moment later you feel his warm, wet cock press on your pussy. You hear Andrew unzip the pants of his suit and then wetness touches your lips, the end of his cock dripping with precum, dripping onto your mouth.

The runner's cock is big. You realise this as it pushes hard up into your soaking wet pussy, it fills you up wonderfully and makes your pussy feel all satisfied and full. He starts to fuck you and it's just the best sex ever.

Your pussy squeezing on his large cock with a tinge of almost pain but entirely pleasure shooting through you every time it gets so deep into you.

You lick wetness off your lips and then open your mouth to let Andrew put his cock inside you as well.

Andrew pushes his cock into your mouth and starts to fuck it in time with the runner fucking your pussy.

You have one cock deep in your pussy fucking you and another pushing into your mouth. Your mind retreats to a state of pure bliss, you lose yourself in the pleasure and let your body please these men because you know your body will do so.

In giving yourself up to the fucking you feel your orgasm growing, building up in your pussy, you can feel it already and you can already feel the pleasure of it. The runner is fucking you so hard, your back is rubbing on the tree trunk with each thrust but any discomfort is lost under the waves of pleasure his cock his pushing up inside you.

Suddenly your mouth fills with a taste of cum and you realise that Andrew has ejaculated into your mouth as he watches you get fucked.

You swallow his cum and suck the last of the cum out of him, then he holds you tighter as the runner fucks you.

You want the cock in your pussy even deeper so you lift your legs in the air, as you do so Andrew catches them and holds them up for you.

The runner can fuck you so deeply and hard now that it almost hurts. Its just what your body wanted though and you can tell because your orgasm starts to swell up encompassing the whole lower half of your body now. It's ready to explode and you are almost scared to think what it's going to do to you when it does.

The runner can feel it too. His face is a mixture of awe, pain and hard work as he fucks you, you feel that no matter how tired he is he can't stop until his cock has exploded into your pussy. Each thrust now is like the tick of a time bomb and you can feel it counting, so good, amazingly good. And then you cum.

Your body spasms as it happens, nothing works, everything is now controlled by this spear of pleasure that runs from your spine to your toes. Your mind exists briefly in a place of pure happiness. Then you feel the flooding relief shoot through you as well, this punctuated by a secondary explosion and loud male moan as the cock pushes hard up into your pussy and pulses and pulses shooting cum into you.

His cry is one of shock almost and each pulse of his cock sends a new wave of pleasure up your spine causing you to push hard onto Andrew's hard abdomen.

As the waves of pleasure subside slowly you luxuriate in them, it lasts for such a long time, warmth spreads through your body and then enjoyable tingles follow.

The runner gently fucks you to the end of your orgasm and Andrew holds you tight as the world slowly reforms around you. He finally pulls out and you get one final little shiver of pleasure from your pussy.

The runner sits on the log next to you and looks down at your face, now looking up from Andrew's lap.

He grins down at you and then looks across at Andrew.

You hear Andrew say "Good work man."

You sit up, put your arms around both of them and say to the runner "Do you know where we can get some ice cream?"