Parking Lot Fender Bender Pt. 02

Story Info
This is part 02.
2.5k words
4.66
15.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaman100
spaman100
52 Followers

Today is a sort of a graduation day for me, I've been with Mistress Jen for almost a year and today will be my last estrogen treatment. I'm standing naked in front of the mirror admiring the changes to my body over the last year from a scraggly boy to a beautiful woman, all my body and facial hair has been permantely removed by laser and my skin is silky smooth. The special estrogen treatments have given me a full womanly figure with firm C cup breast and caused faster hair growth allowing my once scalped blonde hair to rest on my slender shoulders. As my Mistress promised it hasn't affected my cock which is fully functional when allowed out of its caged imprisionment.

In the last year Mistress has slowly given me responsability for running her SPECIAL resort that caters to Femdoms,Shemales and men to be sissified for their Mistresses and masters pleasure. There are very strict physical guidelines to be accepted into the resort as well as providing the right sort of references and of course financial concerns. All clientele must sign strict non-disclosure agreements as many of the clients are VIP's and would suffer uninmanageable damage to their reputations if stories were leaked. The resort operates for 2 week sessions then 1 week to prepare for the next session followed by a week off for the staff. Guest may choose for 1 or 2 week sessions at a time and first time guest are mandatory for a 2 week stay.

We cater to all of our clientele's legally aged desires and fantasies providing superb services. We have bulls to service the many Mistresses who sissies can't satisfy them or to break in their new sissy virgin ass, we also provide young men to be turned into sissies tailored to the benefactors specific taste whether they are Masters,Shemales or Mistresses. Onsite sex shoppe stocked with strap-ons, vibrators, anal devices and every other sexual toy one can imagine, open 24/7 staffed by a sales staff who shares in all your kinks. First class accomadations with superb resturants where your sissy or slave can eat your cum soaked pussy filled by one of our bulls or suck his cock while you dine and enjoy new friends.

As I put on my robe and walk down to the prep room, I recieved a text from a woman named Joan to schedule her sissy for his next treatment. Definately one of my favorite stories out of many stories.

It was a classic case of small man syndrome, Joe had a small build but acted like a tough guy. His small cock could never satisfy his wife who for years had been fucking men with her best friend Kim, With Kim's cuckold husband Rick sucking cock and cleaning their cum filled pussies afterwards. Joan decided it was time to turn Joe into the cocksucker he was meant to be as she was tired of his macho crap. it would be easy to do since Joe was totally dependant on her and completely clueless.

Joan knew Joe had wanted to fuck Kim for years so it was easy to set up, They waited for the approval to attend the resort to insure all qualifications were met before springing the trap. Joe had been fucking Kim for about a month when Joan "caught" him in the act and threatened to throw him out, knowing he would end up with nothing begged for forgiveness and promised to do whatever it took. He soon found out what that meant shortly after attending the resort. While checking in he was slipped a sedative making him pliable to the staffs suggestions, brought to the prep room he was stripped of his clothing and tied spread-eagle with spreader bars on his arms and legs suspended from the ceiling with pulleys.

Completley immobilzed with his mind fuzzy he was stunned to see his wife and former best friend Kim riding cowgirl with their pussies stuffed with cock, he started to ask what the fuck is going on when a staff member shoved a device locking his jaw open into his mouth. Then in his drug induced fog he was shaken when a staffer named Ginger walked up carrying hot wax and noticed her cock swinging between her legs as she smiled letting him know that treat was for later.

When she started to spread the hot wax she smiled telling him what a pretty bitch he was going to make and then started to rip the wax strips off beginning around his asshole. Joe tried screaming as Kim stepped up scooping the bulls cum from her well fucked pussy and forcing it into his open mouth stifiling his cry, telling him he soon will be craving cum just like her husband Rick. His wife laughed while riding a hard cock telling him what a beautiful sissy he was going to make once Ginger removed all of that ugly hair. Joe eyes showed the terror when he slowly realized what was happening.

After Ginger ripped the hair on his ass off and started to rip the strips off his cock and balls, Joe's wife watched as a staffer greased a finger and slipped it deep into his ass slowly stretching the muscle then working another finger followed by a third until she took the enema nozzle and pushed it past Joe's clenched spincter and pumped up the ballon elicting a moan while slowly releasing the warm water deep into his bowels. Ginger continued her work until Joe's skin was hairless and he exhausted from screaming silent pleas for her to stop was slumped against his restraints. Joan cupped his hairless cock and balls and put them in a cock cage as she whispered these belong to her now. After having witch hazel splashed on his raw skin he cried out a muffled plea upon deaf ears before being let down with hands bound and led to the toilet while still having his legs bound by the spreader, after having the enema plug deflated Joe plunked down and felt the instant relief.

Satisfied Joe had expelled the enema he was dragged over to a table and

thrown on his back, Ginger spread his cheeks and inserted the first of mistress's hormone potion up his ass, She then looked to Joan who nodded her approval. Joe couln't know it but his life would never be the same. This is the same potion used on me to make a transformation to a true sissy. Once this potion is activated by a bulls cum, changes would began and progress rapidly with future treatments chemically changing his body forever. Grabbing the spreader bar Ginger attached it to a line suspended from the ceiling pulling his legs towards his head. His hands are quickly cuffed to the straps on the table. Looking over at his wife, Joan with a satisified smile watches as Kim adjusts the straps for her on the double sided dildo buried in her swollen pussy hanging from between her legs. Ginger pulls Joe so his ass rest at the edge of the table and wipes his ass, Kim spreads gel over Joan's "cock" then turned to Joe and worked the cool gel deep into his ass.

Joan stepped up to the table as Kim spread Joe's ass cheeks and guided her friends cock to the slippery hole, She worked her cock past his spincter as Ginger grabbed his head and pushed her hard cock deep into his open mouth. Joan seeing this slowly pushed her cock deeper into his virgin ass and began to pump furiously while Ginger fucked his mouth, soon she climaxed as Joe began to crave her cock sawing past his spincter pushing back against her strapon trying to bury it deeper and deeper into his ass. Ginger withdrew her stiff cock from his mouth asking him to beg her to bury it balls deep in his hungry boi pussy Joe could only nod yes while trying to speak. Joan slipped the dildo out of his ass allowing Ginger to position her cock betwee his spread ass cheeks finding his freshly plowed hole, plunged her cock past his stretched spincter and pounded his ass as he moaned with pleasure. Joan waved both of the bulls over and began stroking their cocks so they could take their turns with her new sissy.

Joan wanted to make him understand his new life as she whispered in his ear that from now on he was to be breed and suck cock on demand and after taking three loads deep in his ass his transformation had begun. Kim released his cock from the cage stroking in until it exploded cum into her hand which she fed to Joe as he hungrily licked off her outstretched hand leaving none behind. Kim asked if he wanted to taste more cum which he said yes to, she laughed as she replied thats not going to be a problem.

After his introduction to his new existance it was time to finish his makeover as he would now be a full blown sissy, as she (for now she would always be a gurl) was dressed in a corset a soft moan escaped her lips when (Joesy) had the sheer stockings slid onto her hairless legs clipped to the corset garters, as she moved they massaged her smooth legs causing sparks in her caged cock to bob furiously as a snug pair of panties were slid over over her locked away clitty, next she was led to the stylist chair.

As the stylist approached she looked at Joan for instructions who smiled with her fingers buried deep into her cunt while instructing that Joesy was to get the full treatment, I want her to look like the faggot she will become. When the stylist swung the chair to face her, Josey noticed she was only wearing panties with a cock extending out of the waistband. The stylist introduced herself as Cindy and not to worry she would take very good care of her.

Cindy began by plucking her eyebrows into a high arch while Josey couldn't take her eyes off her swollen cock, Cindy noticed this and leaned in to say not to worry when she was done she would bury her cock up Joesy's freshly stretched ass. Satisfied with the eyebrows she wrapped the apron around Joesy' neck and went to work, cutting a feminine style to match her face. After picking up the scissors hair soon fell in clumps sliding down the smooth fabric of the apron, putting down the scissors Cindy picked up the clippers and took off the guard. Switching the clippers on she placed them at the base of the neck producing a electric shock and vibration that Joesy felt throughout her whole body especially her cock straining againt its locked cage.

Cindy expertly ran them up the back and side scalping what remaing hair sending it into Joesy's lap. Setting the clippers down she took a soft brush and swept away the loose strands of hair. Looking up at his wife terrified, Joan smiled as she nodded her approval. Cindy finished styling Joesy' hair and began to apply light shade of pink eyeshadow and matching lipstick, followed by mascara etc. Just when Joesy thought it was over a sharp pain was felt on her left ear than another on her right, looking at her wife was told a proper sissy would never leave home without earrings.

As the chair was swung to the mirror Josey stood and began to cry when she saw her new self for the first time. It was a total transformation and he finally realized he was never going back. No sooner had she realized this, Cindy placed her hands on her shoulders forcing her to her knees as Cindy slipped her 8"rod out of her panties and stuck it in Joesy' open mouth, placing her hands on Joesy's neck began fucking her face before leaning down and working a finger up her well fucked ass elicting a groan followed by a muffled plea to be fucked up the ass. Satisified Joan left to find a bull to fill her pussy and Joesy spent the next 2 weeks with other newborn sissies sucking cock and getting fucked up the ass while lapping cum from his wife's well fucked pussy.

Flashing back to this has my cock straining against its caged restraint as i enter the prep room, I'm greeted by the attendant who helps me remove my robe and guides me to the prep table where she slips a lubed gloved finger followed by a second up my ass elicting a moan to escape my lips. She inserts the long tube for the colon cleansing and starts the machine as i feel the rush of warm water filling my bowels. My cock bobs up and down wanting release as I anticipate the pleasures that await me. The cleansing completed she slips the tube from my ass and buries a bulbous tube deep into my ass and injects the estrogen treatment into my colon.

I leave the prep room to meet Mistress in my robe and when I enter the room find 2 bulls with Mistress who releases my cock from its cage and tells the bulls to use their huge cocks to stretch and bury their seed deep into my ass. I thank my Mistress for the special present as she watches with a satisifed smile congratulating me for my work and transformation. As i was bent over I felt my panties being slid down my nylon encased legs and a thick finger probing my ass followed my the head of a 10 inch cock slipping between my spread cheeks searching then pushing past my spincter rolling the eyes back into my head as it pushed deep into my ass rubbing my prostate, soon I feel his smooth balls slapping my ass as he pumps that huge cock in and out stretching my ring inviting him deeper. My moans are muffled by the huge cock being forced down my throat, I struggle to take his full lenght down my throat. Mistress smiles as she looks down at me, tells me as this is my last treatment she thought I should recieve a good spitroasting to celebrate, I could only muffle my agreement. Soon its too much and I feel the familiar stirring deep in my balls spewing cum reaching my chin, my spincter clamping down on the huge cock buried deep in my ass it begans unloading his load deep in my bowels breeding me like a true slut. I'm lightheaded from the force of spewing my load when my mouth fills out with salty jism as I struggle to swallow a bucket of cum. As the bull pulls his cock from my ass the cock in my mouth slips out causing cum to dribble down my chin, Mistress is there to scoop it up and feed it to me. She leaves telling the bulls to stay until her sissy slut is satisfied. A good sissy slut can never get enough cock.

The next day I found a Mercedes in my parking spot with a slighly damaged bumper and the keys on my desk.

Can't wait to report what happens next at the resort.

spaman100
spaman100
52 Followers