Parks and Recreation

Story Info
Krissy lands a gig at her local Parks Department.
12.2k words
4.65
13.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
132 Followers

PARKS and RECREATION

Part 1

"The Parks Department?? Are you serious Krissy?" Ashley's tone was harsh. She rolled her eyes as she sat across the room, perched at the edge of Krissy's bed, an iced Venti Starbucks Latte in her left hand.

"I told you....I do NOT want to work inside all summer!" Krissy was resolute. Her decision to take a summer job working on the grounds crew of the parks department was based upon many factors. First, it paid almost DOUBLE per hour what her friends earned at their various mall-located retail hell-holes. Who wants to hawk clothes at Abercrombie for a lousy $7.40 an hour!!?

Second, it was outdoors!! What a great way to work on her tan all summer, and go back to college for her Senior year all golden brown and sexy!

And third, it meant her nights all summer long would be FREE! No more working the closing shift at some crappy restaurant or department store and not getting out until 11PM. At the park, she would work from 7AM until 4PM Monday through Friday, and had the option of working on Saturday too if she wanted to earn some extra cash.

Krissy had calculated that if she didn't miss a single day of work all summer, she would gross about $7,500 before she had to go back to school. After taxes....she'd make an easy $5,000. Oh the things she could do with 5 grand!!

Ashley, meanwhile, was just angry about that fact that she would be working the back to school rush at Abercrombie and Fitch for the 3rd straight summer. All the returns, bitchy mom's, horrible obnoxious little middle-schoolers...it was death on wheels.

"I mean...it's like all these old guys who work there....right?" Ashley continued her assault.

"Um...like no! As a matter of fact, it was a woman who hired me! And there were a couple of pretty hot guys working there the day I dropped off my application too."

Ashley just shook her head. "You suck Krissy. I can't believe you are abandoning me!"

"You could have come with me and gotten yourself a job there too!"

"Uh...yeah....mowing the grass all day? No thanks!" Ashley said. Then she stood up. "I need to go...my first shift is today and I need to go in early to get my name tag printed and get trained on the new cash register. Have fun raking leaves!"

Krissy just smiled to herself. Ashley could be SUCH a bitch. But still....she WAS Krissy's BFF after all!

Krissy awoke the next morning at 6, took a quick shower, and got dressed in what Karen, her new boss, had suggested. Comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. Krissy put on an old pair of cargo shorts and a T-shirt, and wore some old sneakers, then headed to the park.

Seneca Ponds Park was the largest public park in the upstate area. It had over 20,000 acres of ponds, woods, huge grass fields, pavilions, softball diamonds, a boat launch and picnic areas. It was a favorite destination of the picnic crowd on the weekends, but was still used during the week by dog walkers, bikers, joggers, and just people looking to escape from the city or suburbs for a while.

Krissy arrived at 6:50AM and met Karen in the main shed in the maintenance area. She would be meeting there every morning to get her work assignments.

As Krissy arrived, 2 guys on huge lawn-mowers were just leaving. The cute younger one smiled at Krissy. Krissy grinned back. "Old guys....huh Ash?" she said to herself as she continued into the shed.

Karen was waiting for her inside.

"Hi Kristina! Welcome to the wonderful world of parks grounds maintenance!" Karen said with a smile. Krissy laughed a little. Karen was a fairly attractive woman, maybe in her 30's. A little rough around the edges, but in great physical shape and REALLY tan!

"Hi Karen....remember, you can just call me Krissy."

"Ah yes....right. Krissy. OK -- ready to get out there?" Karen said.

10 minutes later, Krissy was riding with Karen in a maintenance truck out to one of the picnic pavilions. Her job today was to apply a single coat of polyurethane to the 8 picnic tables in that pavilion.

"UGH!" she thought to herself. She hated to paint anything, and applying poly would be worse due to the fumes! But once they got there, Karen helped her move the tables out of the pavilion into the sun so that they would dry faster. Krissy was happy about that...SUN!

"Once you are finished, which shouldn't be until about noonish, come get me. I'll be mowing just on the other side of that hill." Karen said. "I'll leave you the truck."

She set off on foot, and disappeared after a minute over the large hill to the north.

Krissy got the supplies out of the back of the truck, and started to work.

After the first two tables, the had a method down for completing the remaining 6. She sort of turned the whole thing into a competition with herself. Trying not to drip any poly on the grass, using a systematic approach to start at the top and work her way around and down.

She was finished by 11:15.

She decided that instead of just loafing off for the next 45 minutes, she would go and find Karen to see if there was anything else she could do before lunch started. She had already earned $52 in her first 4 hours and had been out in the sun the whole time! So far -- the new job was awesome!

She drove the truck in the direction that Karen had walked. She parked it just off the road, and listened for the mower. She heard it, and continued on foot down a path through a wooded area to the large grass field that Karen was mowing. She saw the large mower right away, all the way across from where she stood.

It was pretty far, but Krissy could make out that there was something different about Karen from earlier. The green work-pants and white tank top shirt were gone. In their place, Karen seemed to be wearing a bikini.

"Or her undies!" Krissy said out loud, and continued to watch from the tree line. "So THAT'S how she gets so tan!"

Karen drove the mower around the far edge of the field, just finishing the area, then turned it and headed back right towards Krissy. She seemed to jump a little when she saw that Krissy was there already. Krissy waved, Karen waved back. She drove right up to Krissy and shut the mower down.

"Yep...a bikini." Krissy thought to herself as Karen got down from the mower. Karen had washboard abs and not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. The little bikini she wore was a black string bikini. Krissy noticed that Karens nipples were rock hard and poking up through her top. She averted her eyes right away.

"Wow....sexy boss!" she thought.

"Well...you're done early!" Karen said, then quickly put her tank top back on over her skimpy bikini. Pants went on next. She had them stashed in a little gym bag that hung from the back seat of the mower.

"Yeah....I came up with a good system! Anything else you need me to do?" Krissy asked.

"Initiative....I like that in an employee! If one of the guys had finished that job early, it would have been nap time!"

They walked back to the truck together. The silence was a little awkward. Krissy noticed that Karen seemed to be.....embarrassed? Her cheeks were a little red when she had initially pulled up on the mower. But with a body like that -- could she really be embarrassed about being seen in a bikini? Krissy shook the notion off, then decided to question her a little.

"Well...now I know how you maintain that killer tan!" Krissy said once they were in the truck and driving back to the main shed.

"Hmm?" Karen responded, a little confused.

"Um....the bikini?" Krissy said.

"Oh....haha! Yeah. That's right! It does lead to a great tan!" Karen said. She smiled to herself.

Now Krissy was a little confused. Wasn't tanning the purpose of wearing the bikini in the first place? Karen almost seemed surprised by the connection.

"Um, I was wondering, would it be ok if I wore one? Maybe just a bikini top and shorts? I would LOVE to work on my tan too while I worked."

"Well, we'll see. It's really not the most appropriate thing to have on at work. In fact, I only wear mine when I mow, and only in certain fields that are fairly less frequented by park guests."

"Oh....ok..." Krissy said, and decided to drop the subject.

She and Karen ate lunch together and then they both worked on the flower beds near the North entrance, weeding and watering, until about 4.

As a matter of fact, for the next two days, Karen and Krissy worked together in the afternoons. Each morning, Karen gave Krissy a job to work until noon while she went to mow. And each morning, Krissy would meet Karen at whatever field she was mowing once her job was completed. And each morning, Karen was in a bikini while she was on the mower. The bikini's were always small, fairly skimpy, and skin tight. Karen always got dressed as soon as she was finished, and Krissy guessed that the guys had no idea about Karen's tanning sessions on the mower.

Another thing Krissy noticed was that Karen ALWAYS seemed more relaxed when she was finished mowing. Their afternoon's were filled with conversation as they worked, and Karen's mood was always much higher than at 7AM. Krissy figured that Karen was probably not much of a morning person.

PART 2a

Wednesday afternoon, as they were driving back to the shed after pruning some trees along one of the roads through the South end of the park, Karen told Krissy that tomorrow morning, Thursday, she had a meeting with the parks director at 10 AM.

"I'll still be here in the morning but instead of your usual maintenance task....I'd like you to mow the field next to the field I was mowing this morning. The mower is still out there...you do know how to start and operate it, yes?" Karen asked, interrupting herself.

"Yep -- I still remember you showing me how....it WAS only yesterday you know....I AM in college!" Krissy joked. Karen laughed. Their interaction was becoming quite familiar over the past couple of days, and Krissy thought of Karen more like a big sister than a boss at this point.

'Of course! How silly of me! Anyway, wise-ass, I'll meet you at the shed, then take you out and drop you off. It's the field directly to the East of where I was today. You'll need to get as close to the tree-line as you can with the big rider mower, the guys won't be going out there to mow with the push mowers until next week....it's getting really jungle-ish out there!"

"Oh....ok sure! That would be great!" Krissy loved the change of pace. Then, before she could even ask....Karen continued.

"So just get here by about 9:30. And feel free to wear a bikini if you want. Actually....I recommend it. Highly." Karen said, and smiled to herself.

"Good field for tanning?" Krissy asked.

"What? Oh....yeah...um...tanning. Yes. It's a good field for that too." Karen said. Krissy frowned a little, not sure what Karen meant by "too", but decided not to dwell on it.

"YAY! Finally....some real sun time!" she thought to herself.

The next morning, Krissy put on her usual old pair of shorts and an old t-shirt. But instead of underwear, today she put on a cute, but fairly skimpy, pink string bikini. Karen had assured her that no one would be working anywhere near that field tomorrow, so Krissy felt a little better about selecting this particular bikini. The bottom tied at the sides, and the top had a single hook in the back, strapless style tube top (Krissy HATED tan lines on her shoulders!).

She raced to work and by 9:30AM was parked at the shed. She went inside and met Karen.

"Right on time! What....no bikini?" Karen asked.

"I have it on underneath..." Krissy said.

"Oh good...I would NOT want you to miss out!" and she smirked a little.

"Miss out?" Krissy asked. "On what?"

"Um...you know...on some good rays for tanning!" Karen said, then winked. Krissy just smiled. Why was Karen being so cagey about the bikini thing?

"Oh. Right." She said.

They headed out to the truck after a little bit and by 9:45 they were driving down the access road that lead to the Eastern most fields.

"OK...I will be back to pick you up by noonish. Let's meet right here." Karen said as she pulled the truck over next to the trail entrance that lead through the woods out to the field where the large mower sat.

"You can just toss your stuff in the back seat, if you want." She offered. "You know...your shirt and shorts. Keep the sneakers on though, it's a little rough on the trail for bare feet!"

"Oh....I...um...." Krissy felt a little strange stripping down to her bikini HERE...in front of Karen and all....but she had seen Karen in her bikini each of the last two days, so she just shrugged, got out of the truck, and pulled off her shirt and her shorts (over her shoes) and tossed them into the small back seat of the extended cab pickup. It would be sort of nice not having to worry about carrying her clothes around while she mowed.

"Cute suit!" Karen said.

"Oh...thanks..."Krissy said, and blushed a little. It did feel a little weird to be wearing it at work.

"Oh and one more thing...you'll want to tip the seat back a bit. On the mower. There is a little lever on the right side, just under the seat that will allow you to tip it back. "

"Um...Oh....ok. Tip it back?" Krissy had no clue why Karen was pointing out this particular feature.

"Trust me Krissy....tip it back. You will thank me later." Karen said. Then she waved and drove off, leaving the bikini and sneaker clad Krissy alone.

"Tip it back....whatever you say!" Krissy said to herself as she started down the path.

It DID feel great to be out in just a bikini today....the air was warm, the sun streamed through the leaves and branches as she walked down the path.

10 minutes later, after crossing two other large fields, Krissy stood next to the large John Deere tractor/mower. It seemed larger now that she was going to have to drive it!

She climbed up into the seat, pumped the gas pedal once, pulled back the clutch lever, and turned the key. The motor sputtered, then turned over, and as she eased the clutch lever back, the motor started to hum. She smiled to herself...her first attempt at starting a big machine like this!

She threw the blade engagement handle into position, and the large series of mower blades beneath the mower deck started to spin, causing the whole mower to rock a bit. Then she put the mower into gear and kit the gas. It lurched forward, and Krissy was on her way.

The sun was wonderful....hot on her bare back and shoulders. After her first pass in the field, Krissy started to feel a little more confident in her surroundings, and adjusted her top a bit to maximize her tanning results. She sort of folded the cups down a little, tucked and pulled until the top was JUST below the outer edges of her nipples....exactly how she would wear it in her yard. Then she pulled the back of her bottoms down a bit too.

As she was about to start her second pass, Karen's words suddenly echoed in her head..."Tip the seat back....trust me."

Krissy had noticed that the seat did keep her quite upright, and over time may prove to be a little uncomfortable. Again, she shrugged her shoulders, then reached down for the lever. She found it and pulled, and the seat tipped back, just as Karen said it would. Krissy's full, round bottom sunk a bit lower than her knees now, and as she hit the gas again, she did feel more comfortable.

After about 5 seconds....she noticed that she felt something else as well.

"Oh...um....oh!"

The seat had this little bump, right in the center of it, that up until now had been somewhat wedged between the backs of Krissy's thighs. But with the seat tipped back, Krissy had to skooch forward a bit to reach the gas pedal, and now the little bump was right up against...something else! That, combined with the motion and vibration of the mower and the blades made for QUITE a nice sensation.

"Oooo.....wow!" Krissy said, squirming a bit to adjust herself. She shifted a little more, then tipped the seat a little more...

"Oh....yeah....that's the spot..." she said as she drove along.

The uneven-ness of the field just added to the experience, as did the thin material of her bikini bottom....pants and underwear would be waaaaay too thick for her to enjoy this!! After just a minute, Krissy was QUITE aroused.

By the time she was heading back towards her starting point for that pass, she was tingling all over.

She looked around. She wanted to make sure that she was COMPLETELY alone, as she was quite sure that her facial expressions would give away her current state of arousal.

"No WONDER Karen is always glowing after she mows!" Krissy said to herself. And now, she understood all of the little comments Karen had been making the last few days. She also understood the 'urban myth' about women sitting on top of their washing machines during the spin cycle. This was incredible!

As Krissy swung the mower around for another pass, she was acutely aware of something quite extraordinary.

"If I keep this up...I am definitely going to have an orgasm. Oh my God I am going to come at work!!"

Again, another nervous glance around. Coast was still clear, so Krissy set out again.

"Ohhh....mmmmm.....oh yeah....oh my gaaaawwwwd....oh that feels soooooo gooooooood!" She had a tough time keeping the mower in a straight line on this pass. She also had a tough time keeping her hands off of her breasts. Her nipples were starting to throb a bit now. In fact, all of the bouncing and vibrating was starting to have an effect on her bikini top. Krissy glanced down to see that her right nipple was now completely out of her top, and pointing straight ahead....rock hard. Her left one was half out...she soft edge of the bikini rubbing across it with each bump. Another little wonderful sensation.

Krissy drew in short, wavering breaths now. She was starting to feel a lot of little throbs and pulses "down there" and knew that she was well on her way. She figured that during this next pass, she would most likely lose control.

She decided as she swung the mower around, that she should make this next pass along the tree/brush-line that separated the field from the woods. Just in case anyone came along, this was the most hidden part of the field.

It did not take long. As she started the pass, a little wave started to rise, and her stomach muscles started to tense, just like they always did. Her inhibitions flooding away now, Krissy took a quick look around, then reached up with one hand, and yanked her bikini top down, her somewhat large breasts bouncing out, completely exposed now and free of the top. The top slid to her waist. Her completely erect nipples literally ACHED to be touched, and touch them she did. Her left hand went from one breast to the other, touching, squeezing, lightly rubbing. It felt unreal.

"Oh god.....Oh god..oh f#ck yeah! ohgodimgonnacome....oooooooimgonnacome" Her thigh muscles now started to tense, and Krissy's eyes started to close. Her other hand now left the steering wheel as the orgasm started, and she took one breast in each hand and squeezed away.

"OOOOOOhhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Oh god....oh GOD!!" she got louder and louder as she started to come. The mower bounced and hummed along, the bump in the seat RIGHT on the PERFECT SPOT!!!

"OHHHHH GOD!!" The orgasm did not subside like it usually did...it just got.....stronger.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Krissy's eyes were now completely closed, her head thrown back, hands squeezing away on her bare breasts.

She had never felt this good in her life. Sex was not even close.

This was pure heaven.

And it went on for another 10, 20 seconds? She was not sure. But at some point, she noticed that the sounds of the mower had changed....more crunching and whining from the blades. She opened her eyes, and saw that she was now mowing INTO the brush-line a bit!

PART 2B

"OH NO!" she quickly let go of her boobs and grabbed the steering wheel. All of these little branches, and little leaves then started to brush across her right side as the mower had drifted into the brush. Krissy tried to correct, but one of the front wheels was caught behind some of the little stumps that she was now creating by mowing down the first line of bushes and saplings.

mcskyy
mcskyy
132 Followers