Parole Officer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy sighs with a nod, giving in to her brother's plea. She cups his cheeks and kisses his forehead tenderly, then rests her head on his shoulder for a while. It hurts that she wasn't around to witness his growth as he matured into a young man who knows what is right for him. "Okay, I will tolerate her. But if that woman ever hurts you, I wouldn't want to be her doctor, because no one would be able to treat her once I'm done. Are we clear about that Alex?"

Alex rolls his eyes at his sister's insane level of overprotectiveness. He wants to remind her that Miranda just hurt her simply by squeezing her hand with a bit of force, but that would be taunting and he doesn't taunt people, especially not people he cares about. So Alex just says "Yes, Kathy. We are clear on that now. I don't think Miranda is going to hurt me though." He watches as she leaves to go to her job interview, and then goes to his room and sits down to read. Their mother has already left for work an hour earlier and so he is home alone, studying for an important upcoming exam.

.......

Alex is feeling slightly disappointed at the moment. It turns out that his dear sister didn't go to the job interview, as one of her friends posted a picture of them shopping together. But she just got released so he decides to cut Kathy some slack, since she isn't required to get a job immediately and is allowed some time to readjust. He will talk to her when she gets back home tonight. One of the conditions for her release is that she can not go drinking or partying and that worries Alex, since she was a wild girl before incarceration. There is no question about it. She still showed up at parties like a teenage girl even in her twenties.

He tells himself that she has much more common sense than to torpedo herself by getting shitfaced at one of her friends' places when she can be at home chilling out with him. But the truth is he isn't so sure what she would do. Kathy's always been unpredictable and he has no idea just how much the years she spent locked up impacted her behavior. As Alex sits there reading up on his Literature assignment, he sighs. He has to be able to do something other than just spending the entire day worrying about his grown up sister. She should be fine if she does what she is supposed to do.

But alas Kathy doesn't do what she is supposed to. She doesn't refrain from booze and ends up having vodka shots at a party hosted by the friend that she went shopping with. Alex finds this out when one of the women in their group, Eve, calls him to come pick his sloshed sister up and take her home. Alex is of course very upset to see that his sister is breaking one of the conditions for her parole and immediately rushes over to the house. In his mind the boy is trying to come up with some way he can prevent her from fucking up even more than she already did.

When he gets there, he finds her passed out on a couch, surrounded by some of her friends. One of them, a 27 years old woman named Allie, takes a look at him and smiles. "Hi, handsome," she says, approaching the embarrassed boy and flummoxing him with the word. He takes a step back as the pretty brunette moves towards him. "Do you want to fuck me? I would let you. I'd let you do all sorts of dirty things with me." Her hand reaches for his genitals and Alex quickly backs away, making her frown.

Alex's mind is filled with many images of Miranda and he can remember how much chemistry there was between the two of them that morning. He wants to ask her out and can't do that if he lets Allie have her way with him. Plus, Allie already have a husband. "I recall that you are already married, aren't you?" Alex asks her, cocking his head to the side. She flushed slightly and he then continues "Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. Just help me care my sister out and we'll be on our way. You can find another guy to cheat on your spouse with but I suggest you don't. You never know if someone will forgive you for infidelity or not."

Allie recovers and goes after him again with a more predatory glint in her eyes. Something about them makes Alex go numb as he stares, almost fearful of the hunger she is showing. "He and I have an open relationship," she tells him in a sultry voice. "You can be my slut and give me your cum willingly, or else I will just rape you." Alex stares at her in shock before backing away rapidly. He needs to get the hell out of there fast. Something tells him that she is serious about raping him if she has to, and he does not want to get raped by Allie.

He gulps before telling her "I'm sorry but I have feelings for someone else so I can't do the swinging thing with you, or whatever it is called." He then hoists his sister up by himself and carries the drunk woman out the house. Alex does not notice Allie glaring angrily at him as he leaves. He has no idea that the way he rejected her could end up with him getting into so much trouble later on. All he is concerned with right now is getting his older sister home, safe and sound. He sighs as he thinks about how she's already violated one of the conditions of her release within just two days of walking out of prison.

Once he gets back home, he places her in her bed and pulls the covers over her. He has seen her piss drunk before but never as bad as she is right now. Clearly she wanted to have way too much alcohol after being kept away from it for so long. He then checks his phone. Alex is surprised to have received a text message from Allie. It reads : Come back here and fuck me right now or you will be sorry.

Alex scoffs, tucking the phone back in his pocket as he heads into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of milk. Her threat doesn't faze him after he's had to deal with all the bitches at school. He can't see how Allie could do any worse than them but that's where he is wrong. He has no idea just how crazy she could get. Just a few minutes after he says no, she replies with 'You'll pay for that.' He scoffs again and gets in the shower, before brushing his teeth.

As he sleeps that night he has no inkling of what is to come. Indeed, all he knows is that he can't wait to see Miranda again. The next time he does, he is going to ask her for her number and if she wants to go on a date with him or not. Little does he know that things are about to spiral out of his control and he won't be able to make any decisions solely for himself again in a very long time. It is the last fulfilling night of sleep he will have for a while.

The next morning, Alex wakes up quite surprised by the knocking at the front door. Staggering out of bed with a rat's nest head, he goes over. He is surprised when looking through the hole to see that it is Miranda. Quickly running his hand through his hair to try to comb it, he opens the door with a smile on his face. "Hi! Nice to see you again. Have you had breakfast yet? I can fix you something to eat," he says, quickly getting into the kitchen.

At that point, Miranda snakes her arms around his torso from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. Alex blushes madly and wriggles in her embrace, but she refuses to let him go. She presses soft kisses on his neck, nuzzling him. "I think I'd rather have your cum for breakfast," she murmurs. "You can jerk off and fill my coffee with your semen, and I'll drink it all. What do you say to that baby? Or maybe you could just let me suck your cock so I can drink your jizz right from the source? I am sure that would be even better."

He slowly extracts himself from her arms once she loosens her hold on him. The boy turns around to face her slowly, his face full of coyness. "I like you. Maybe we should go on a date first and then do sexual things after. Wouldn't it be better that way, Miranda? We've only met twice, counting today." He then turns back to grab some ingredients. "Besides, you need a proper breakfast and semen does not have enough nutritional value anyways. Neither does coffee. I can make Eggs Benedict. That will be good."

Miranda shakes her head. "Well, I suppose I could do with some Eggs Benedict. There's something else we have to discuss though. It's about your sister." She looks at him in a way that makes him feel shivers all over his body. This can't be good, he thinks to himself, taking in the way her eyes are gleaming almost maniacally. "Her friend Allie made a phone call last night to report that Kathy violated one of her parole conditions. Drinking multiple shots of vodka in less than 48 hours of leaving prison? Not very good, I have to say." Shit.

Alex tries desperately to calm himself down. His sister is still snoozing in her room, so he doesn't have to deal with her right now. What he has to do now is try to figure out a way to stop Miranda from taking her back to prison. He will grovel at her feet if he has to. "Please, it was just a one time mistake. Nobody was hurt. She didn't drive home," he says. "Her crime didn't even have anything to do with alcohol! It was a financial crime. She isn't one of those reckless drivers. Please give her another chance, Miranda. I'm begging you."

This makes the blonde parole officer smirk smugly. She places her hand on his crotch, cupping the teenager's balls and squeezing carefully. Leaning in close, she whispers in his ear "Fuck me and I will ignore her mistake. If you don't fuck me, though, then I will make sure that your dear sister ends up with some lesbian butches with strap on dildos as her cellmates. Bet they'd love to tear her asshole apart with plastic cocks."

"But we've only known each other for two days. That's far too soon! I don't want to have a one night stand or something like that. We should go out first and have a relationship before sex!" Alex protests feebly. "Please, believe me. It will be much better than no strings attached hook ups." He looks at her desperately. The boy has always been against the concept of meaningless hook ups and never went on Tinder, despite some of the guys in his class encouraging him to. Alex is probably the last remaining virgin in his year, after the second last guy got deflowered a week ago.

Miranda responds by continuing to shamelessly grope him, fondling his genitals with one hand and smacking him hard across the face with the other. Looking at the stunned boy, she says "Shut up. You are always going to do what I want from now on. If you don't, then it's straight back to prison for Kathy. Understood?" He nods fearfully. "Good. Now I want to hear you tell me that you're going to fuck me, whenever and wherever I want. Tell me you will be my sex slave and will fuck me with your cock. Say it or I'll get your sister locked up again."

"I'll be your sex slave and fuck you whenever you want," he mumbles, ashamed of himself for being so hard despite getting blackmailed. Or, even more horrifyingly, because of being blackmailed. Is it possible that he's so pathetic he gets off on being forced into sex by a clearly superior, older woman? Has he always been a submissive man whore who needs to be used by someone like Miranda? No way. He isn't a slut like that. He can't be. But the erection he is now sporting indicates otherwise, and he can see no way to deny it. "Just don't take my sister back to prison. Please, I'll fuck you anytime you want but don't take her back there again."

Miranda nods. "If you uphold your end of the bargain, I'll uphold mine. We are starting tomorrow morning. I've booked a room at the Marriott hotel and you are fucking me there. Otherwise you can tell your sister to kiss her newfound freedom goodbye. Do you understand?" He nods. "Good. Now go make me that Eggs Benedict you promised me."

Author's Note : Miranda knows what she wants doesn't she? Thoughts on this fine woman?

12