Paroled Pt. 02

Story Info
Allison begins to realize things aren't what they seem.
3.6k words
4.13
9.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWB15
DWB15
7 Followers

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't know where I was at first; in fact, I was downright terrified.

I'd only been out of prison for one day and hadn't gotten used to the concept yet. Prison, for me, was noisy; other women shouting at or fighting with each other, the PA system bellowing announcements and instructions. I actually huddled under the blanket for a few minutes, wondering why (and afraid to find out) it was suddenly so quiet.

And of course, wondering why I was naked.

After a few minutes, I remembered where I was, who I'd been with and what we'd done. I lay in bed for a bit, wondering if I'd dreamt it, but when I sat up, the blankets slid over my sore nipple (I'd really twisted the heck out of it) and I knew it had been real.

I'd kissed, fingered, and gone down on another woman.

The thought bothered me; that wasn't me, not at all. I liked sex as much as anyone, but I was never the type for one night stands and I certainly had never been into other women.

I needed to talk to Angie about it, but I wasn't ready to face her; I was still naked and sticky and wanted to clean up and get dressed before I said anything. Besides, I didn't even know if she was awake yet. I wrapped a towel around myself and eased the door open only to see a surprised Angie, who'd been about to knock on my door with a cup of hot coffee - real, freeze-dried coffee-coffee, not the chickory stuff we got in prison.

"Well!" Angie smiled at me. She was wearing a short, loose summer robe and was barefoot. "And here I was going to sneak in on you!"

"The quiet woke me," I said apologetically. I took the offered cup and took a grateful sip. "Mmm that's good."

Angie laughed; she'd always laughed so easily. "It should be, for what they charge." Then she smiled at me again and let her satin robe slide open a few inches. It was her only clothing at the moment; apparently she'd gone to bed naked too. "I had a wonderful time last night," she whispered, running a finger down my arm.

"Mmm," I replied, under the guise of a mouthful of coffee. I didn't really want to encourage her to go further. "So did I."

"Oh yeah?" giggled Angie. She let her robe fall open a little more and I felt myself blush as my eyes wandered between her legs. "Does that mean you want to go again?"

Yikes. "Oh, I'm such a mess," I replied evasively. Angie looked a little disappointed. "And I really have to pee," I added.

She laughed again when I said that. "Aw, too bad you didn't think of that last night," she purred. "We could have had some more fun."

Wow...THAT went into territory I might have otherwise stayed away from, but I just kind of awkwardly laughed it off.

"Tell you what, Sweetie," Angie continued, shrugging her robe back in place. "You get cleaned up and come find me in the kitchen. I'm going to put on some breakfast, then we'll see what we can get up to." She winked and left.

Oh boy, I could only imagine. I was definitely going to have to have a talk with her.

Even though I knew she was awake, I tiptoed to the bathroom. I'd approach it delicately, I thought while I was in the shower. I didn't want to make it sound like she raped me or anything.

Far from it.

I'd gotten off more the night before than I had in the five years prior and the memory of those toe-curling orgasms gave me butterflies.

But as I washed my hair, I could hardly believe I'd done all that stuff.

Had I become a lesbian?

I thought about it as I washed my hair, but I didn't think so. I knew a handful of gays and lesbians socially, but had a hard time imagining myself in a relationship with another woman and I still adored men, no matter how much my retarded ex fucked me over.

So... maybe I was bisexual?

I thought about that too as I dried off. I guess if I had to hang a label on it, I might be. But there again, I didn't really find women's bodies sexually appealing in and of themselves. I could certainly recognize that a woman was sexy, or imagine myself in her position (if I was, for instance, looking at porn...guilty pleasure), but I didn't have any real girl-on-girl fantasies.

So, what am I? I thought.

I didn't really have an answer to that one, other than old (well...middle aged...), lonely and alone for the most part. I began to feel the beginnings of a mild depression coming, and I angrily shook it off. Life, I thought, is too short for this mental shit.

The small fan was managing to defog the bathroom, and I looked at myself in the mirror. The counter was fairly low, almost at the middle of my thigh, and I could see myself naked from my pussy up. The image gave me an erotic little buzz and I turned this way and that, posing nude for myself.

"Still not bad for an old convict," I murmured to myself.

I decided what had happened was that I'd simply enjoyed myself, immensely and for the first time since I could really remember, chalking it up to alcohol (my dumbass ex-husband was always saying women were three drinks away from being bisexual), lack of sleep and stress. OK, I'd fooled around with a woman I'd had a crush on in prison; big deal. Besides, it had been nice to feel desired by someone (even if that someone had been Angie), and regardless of my personal qualms, it felt sexy and naughty and good, and sometimes feeling good was good enough. I started to pull my own robe on, then looked in the mirror again and gave my reflection an impish smile. Fuck it, I mused. A little more naughty might be fun.

I left the robe in the bathroom and tiptoed nude down the hall towards the kitchen.

Angie was washing a couple of dishes and humming to herself, her back to me. The table was set for breakfast and there was a bowl of strawberries in the center. I plucked one out, stepped silently behind Angie, and reached up to gently lick her ear. She turned her head, surprised, her hand on her ear.

"Good morning," I sang, sucking on the strawberry in what I hoped was a seductive manner.

Angie smiled broadly as she looked me up and down. "You're in a good mood," she laughed.

I smiled. "After last night, I should be."

Angie leered at me. "Hmmm. That sounds like a compliment from someone who isn't into girls." She shrugged and her robe slide off one shoulder, exposing her breast.

My resolve suddenly crumbled and I laughed a little uneasily; this definitely wasn't me. "Well. It was good. What can I say?"

"Say you 're hungry."

"I'm hungry."

Angie twinkled. "Then let's have breakfast and we'll see where the day takes us."

Then I heard the front door open. What the hell?

A sweaty, younger blonde woman in yoga pants and a jog bra walked into the kitchen, looking at the mail. She looked a lot like Angie, with full lips and tangled blonde hair, green eyes and killer body. Her legs were a mile long, ending in a tiny, tight runner's ass. "By the way, I put the...," she began, then stopped in mid-sentence when she saw me standing there.

Eek! I turned beet red and reflexively tried to cover myself with my arms.

The woman looked at me with raised eyebrows for a second. "So, this is who was making all that noise last night," she said. "I picked up your clothes this morning after my run. Cute underwear by the way."

Angie laughed. "Ally, this is my daughter, Mandi. Mandi, this is..."

Mandi waved her off. "I know, you told me. Anyway, all the stuff you two left on the porch is in the washer." Mandi ignored me as I stood there, naked and humiliated, sat down at the table and lit a cigarette. "The electric bill came in, Mom," she said, waving a letter at her. "Are you going to be able to handle it?" Her tone told me that she already knew the answer was no.

Angie blinked. "Didn't we just pay it?"

Mandi sighed. "That was last month, Mom. And I paid it."

Angie looked befuddled. "I didn't think it was due already. I don't know if I have it."

Mandi sighed again. "I'll take care of it," she replied wearily. "But look, I'm not going to be able to keep..."

Angie and Mandi launched into a short discussion about household finances, while I stood there in the "September Morn" crouch. The kitchen was tiny and I was trapped between them. I tried to edge past Angie, turning so I wouldn't rub my against her.

Angie looked at me. "Where you going, Ally?"

Drat. I'd hoped to get away clean. "Look, I'm...really sorry," I began, my face burning. "I didn't know there was anyone else here. I'm just going to go get some clothes on."

Mandi snorted. "Oh just sit down," she said. "It's not like this is the first time there's been a naked woman at this table, right Mom?" She looked at Angie pointedly.

Angie rolled her eyes. "Oh...all right," she said, as though she was just indulging her daughter's whim. She undid the tie of her robe and let it fall to the floor. "There! I'm naked, I'm naked," she sang, doing a little shimmy and bumping me with her hip. "Now you're not alone."

Wow. I knew Angie was kind of a flake, but I hadn't expected THAT level of openness. Mandi had turned her attention to the electric bill and didn't seem to be paying attention, but even with Angie nude too, I felt extremely vulnerable. I'd never been as embarrassed as then and was startled to feel the melty feeling beginning between my legs; why was I turned on?

Angie sat down at the table and lit a cigarette of her own. After a few seconds of standing there alone and watching them, I began to feel even more awkward. I already knew Angie was a bona fide weirdo, and Mandi didn't seem to care, so I sat down. The hell with it; it wasn't like they hadn't already seen my body, and I wanted some breakfast (which was actually a pretty normal, except for the fact that two of us were stark naked). Different strokes for different folks.

"I know!" Angie suddenly exclaimed. "That one guy that keeps calling! He's been wanting an appointment with me forever!"

"Yeah I know," Mandi replied sourly. "He keeps calling ME. You need to pay your phone bill too, Mom. And stop using my number in your ads."

So, Angie was escorting again.

"I'll go see him and I'll have the money for the electric bill tonight," Angie said proudly. "But that'll leave Allison all alone," she continued sympathetically.

"I think she'll be all right here," Mandi replied neutrally. She didn't think much of what Angie had planned.

"Great!" beamed Angie. "Well, I should go do my hair and get ready. Oh, and I need to borrow those black pumps of yours." Then she pecked me on the cheek. "Sorry to leave you here by yourself, Honey. Gotta make some money."

I just nodded. I'd already had more details about Angie's sex life than I needed. "I'll be okay," I said.

"You and Mandi ought to get together and have some fun," Angie continued with a lewd wink. "You know," she announced proudly, turning to Mandi. "I was Ally's first woman."

Mandi snorted. "That's cool," she replied, rolling her eyes. "How was she?"

"Amazing!" Angie uttered enthusiastically. "I was just going to do her, but we ended up in a sixty-nine! You ought to take her back to your room and try her!" Angie winked at me. "I'll take her back when I get home."

Mandi glanced at me. "Well, today is my day off," she mused. "I've got nothing planned. You sure you're okay with that?"

Angie giggled. "Anything for my little girl."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe they were making some kind of off-color joke, but it pissed me off. "Are you two seriously discussing who's going to fuck me next?"

Both women looked at me solemnly for a second and then burst into laughter. Mandi stubbed out her smoke, swallowed the last of her coffee, and reached for my hand. She stood up and playfully pulled me to my feet. "That's exactly what we're talking about, " she laughed.

Angie was wiping tears out of her eyes. "Go on," she laughed, red-faced. "Get out of here, I got things to do." I still didn't see what was so damned funny.

Mandi laughed again and started pulling me towards the hall. "Leave the door open, I want to listen in," Angie called after us. Mandi playfully flipped her mother off and led me down the hall to her room. She pulled me inside and closed the door, still giggling.

"I'll have to apologize for Mom," Mandi began. She wiped her eyes. "She can be pretty...thoughtless sometimes." She pointed me towards a loveseat by the window. "Have a seat and relax." She sat on the bed facing the loveseat.

It seemed that there was no escape, so I reluctantly sat down. I was still naked (and wet), and Mandi was still dressed but apparently all that all that talk at the table about this one or that one taking me to bed WAS some kind of inside joke. I glanced out the window and saw the deck chair where Angie and I been, just hours before, and turned a new shade of red.

Mandi smirked when she saw that. "You two made enough noise last night. I hope you had a good time."

So, it was time to eat some humble pie. "I really am sorry," I began. "I didn't..."

"Don't worry about it," Mandi interrupted. "That's just how Mom is." She stared at me for a few seconds. "If she likes you, she'll fuck you. She's been that way ever since I was a kid."

"Oh." I was uncomfortable under Mandi's stern gaze. "It must be awkward for you," I said lamely.

Mandi laughed. "I could care less about who she takes to bed," she replied with narrowed eyes. "I don't even care that much about sex myself. Probably why my piece of shit husband finally asked for a divorce."

I blushed, thinking of Mandi laying in her bed, listening to Angie and I have sex. The entire time we were talking, her eyes roamed over me. It was... well, erotic in a way; erotic, surreal and detached. I felt the wetness between my thighs and crossed my legs as Mandi's gaze wandered over my body.

"Mom hasn't got it together enough to manage most things," Mandi continued quietly. "It's her house. She lives here. But the house, the utilities, the land, everything, they're all in my name. I had to take over everything or she'd be on the street. I pay the bills, so what I say goes."

I shivered when Mandi's gaze turned malevolent for a second. "So," I stammered, desperate for something to say. "You had to, uh, take control of everything?"

She laughed. "I like being in control." Her eyes twinkled.

I realized just how exposed I really was.

"You're getting a kick out of that thought, aren't you?" Mandi smiled.

"A little, I guess," I stuttered. My body shivered with a different kind of excitement.

My nipples were hard and I was starting to feel VERY naked.

"Spread your legs," Mandi ordered softly.

I gulped and hesitantly lifted one leg up and onto the loveseat next to me, unable to believe that I was actually doing it. I distinctly felt the sensation of my pussy spreading open.

Mandi stared at me intensely. "Do it," she whispered. "I want to see you cum."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I began rubbing small circles around my clit. I felt my tummy tighten and moaned, knowing that I wasn't going to last long.

I heard Mandi shift around on the bed. A drawer opened and closed. I opened my eyes as I felt the loveseat shift and heard a buzzing sound.

Mandi perched on the loveseat with me, one leg on the floor, her opposite hip against my raised leg. She held a slim vibrator. Looking in my eyes, she swept my hand away and pressed the vibrator against my swollen pussy. She began to rudely fuck me, deep penetrating strokes. I gasped and reached for her hand, but she shook her head and whispered "No. Put your hands behind your head."

I reached behind my head and laced my fingers. My heart was pounding, and I began awkwardly, desperately trying to fuck back against the vibrator.

I was so wet, so ready to cum. Mandi sensed this and changed the stroke slightly, throwing me off rhythm, cutting my orgasm off at the knees and prolonging the torture. Still fucking me, harder now, she pushed me back against the arm of the loveseat and took hold of my nipple with the other hand. Squeezing, tugging, with an occasional twist, her manipulation of my tit sent electricity to my pussy.

I was sweating. She was looking in my eyes, leering malevolently, intrigued by my arousal, wondering what I would let her get away with.

"Beg for it," Mandi suddenly whispered. "Beg me to cum."

Oh god. "Please. Please let me...oh fuck...please make me cum," I panted.

She thrust into me, deeper and harder this time, twisting my nipple. "Will you do what I tell you?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Again." Twisting the vibrator this time.

"Yes!" I cried. "I'll do what you tell me! Make me cum, please!"

She began thrusting harder. I was close, I was so close, flushed red, sweating. I arched my body as I came. This orgasm was different. Longer, more violent, wetter. No crashing waves or ripple, this one. The pleasure tore through me, a whiplash at my cunt that radiated through my belly and chest in electric snaps. The noise that rose from my throat was a strangled combination of ecstasy, relief and rage.

I collapsed in on myself. Smash, crumple, shudder. Mandi withdrew the buzzing vibrator from my sopping snatch and sat back at the other end of the seat. Her eyes were bright, her face, belly, shoulders, chest, flushing, smiling at me in victory. Her nipples had gone erect through her bra.

She waited until I calmed down before she spoke. "Here's the deal. You can stay here whenever you like, as long as you're with my mom. But when you're here, you do what I tell you. I control you like I control my mom."

I wouldn't have gone so far as to say that I was "with" Angie, but at the moment, I would've said anything. "Okay," I sighed.

Mandi smirked and went back to reclining on her elbows. "I'm incredibly turned on right now."

My stomach did a little flip-flop, but I took the hint. I went to my knees at the edge of the bed, slid my hands up the inside of her thighs to her waistband and pulled off her yoga pants. Mandi was aroused, wet and still sweaty from her run. She spread her legs and for the second time in my life, I went down on another woman. Mandi drew her thighs up tight and sighed as I explored her pussy with my tongue. Then I felt her grab my hair and I felt a tiny rush of wetness across my lips and chin. Mandi pulled my face deeper into her as she climaxed, forcing me to lick her pussy clean.

"Wow, that was hot!"

Angie was standing in the door watching us. Mandi sighed contentedly and abruptly pushed me away. "Here," she commanded, handing me the vibrator. It was still slick with my own juice. "Clean this off. What do you want, Mom?"

"I just came to get those shoes from you," Angie replied, her eyes bright. "I hope you don't mind me watching."

Mandi yawned. "Whatever. Do you have everything you need?"

Angie nodded. "All set." Then she giggled. "He sent me a picture of his cock. Want to see?"

"Maybe later, Mom," Mandi said, standing up to stretch. She was still nude from the waist down and didn't bother pulling her yoga pants back up.

Angie looked disappointed for a second, but then turned her attention to me. I was a hot mess, panting and pouring sweat; Mandi's pussy juice coated my face, while my own streamed down my thighs. "Mmm," she purred. "I wish I didn't have to go to work. I'd join you two." She leaned into my face, sniffed and gave my wet cheek a tentative lick. "Nice and sweet, isn't it?" she whispered.

I couldn't believe my eyes. What the hell was wrong with her?

"What are you going to do with her now?" Angie giggled, jingling her keys.

Mandi shrugged. "Nothing. I have to get cleaned up and then make a few calls." She looked at me, still laying naked on the floor. "You can go now."

I jumped up, ran for my room and locked the door. I couldn't believe Angie was leaving me there at the mercy of her perverted daughter. I knew Angie was a little crazy, but I'd never in my life expected to ever see anything like this!

DWB15
DWB15
7 Followers
12