Part 01: Marla's Muffins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Will!" she squealed and giggled, quite girlishly for such a mature woman. "Naked, huh? Hey, buddy boy, speaking of naked, it's time to move this therapy session to an environment that's more conducive to a thorough massage, and I mean thorough. I can't believe how tense you are, and I can't get to nearly all the spots I need to with you in this darn chair. C'mon, let's go!"

Taking me by the hand, I dumbly followed her as she led me into my own bedroom. She looked around the room approvingly, her eyes stopping on my bed. She smiled wryly and said, "This will do nicely. Now, lay down on your tummy and let Marla keep working out all that stiffness."

I laid down face first and she climbed up behind me, sitting astride my buttocks. The new angle allowed her to apply quite a bit more pressure to my back muscles.

"I hope I'm not smashing you," she said as her hands returned to their explorations of my tense spots. Whenever she found one, she would magically draw it out and away with the workings of her talented hands.

"Not at all," I groaned. "Your hands feel amazing. I'm loving this, but I when is it gonna be your turn for such exotic pleasure?"

"Oh don't you worry, Will. I'm sure I'll get my turn soon," she chided. "Right now, it's all about you, mister. You're the one having the bad day."

"It's definitely not so bad anymore, Marla. And it's and getting better by the minute."

"Yeah, about that. My semi-professional opinion is that your legs and butt need a good rub down, too. I'm talking full body massage." She scooted backward off my butt and tugged at my shorts. "Off with these, mister." she coached. I lifted my pelvis without objection, allowing her to unbutton and unzip them from behind. She grazed my growing member through the material as she yanked my shorts and boxers off in one fell swoop. and said, "There, that's better."

Then she nestled up between my legs and began to work the tight muscles from my calves to my hamstrings. Spreading my legs apart, she scooted closer and began strongly kneading the muscles of my ass. "Nice butt," she remarked as she expertly massaged me. She knew exactly how to maintain the balance between pleasure and pain. I was in heaven, and at that moment, Frank was the farthest thing from my mind.

My cock had swollen from the sensual feel of her touch. Pointing downward, the bulbous head protruded backwards from between my splayed legs and there was nothing I could do about it, nor cared to, at that moment.

Her hands roved my butt, the small of my back and my thighs. Exploring my skin, her fingers brushed the swollen head as they moved all over my lower body. She rubbed the large helmet sticking out from between my legs and cooed, "Now, let's roll you over and do your front side." She guided me to roll onto my back and my erect cock sprung up proudly. She gasped at the sight and smiled devilishly at me. "Oh my," she said in surprise, staring at my towering pole. "What have we here, Will?"

"See what you did to me, Marla?" I asked.

"I did that? Wow," she murmured as she peered at my hard cock in wonderment. "Hmm, you're very large and very hard, I see, Will." She leaned toward the engorged head and added, "You don't seem nearly as stressed out as you did before. Feeling a little better?"

"Feeling a lot better."

"That's good. And just so you know," she added, lightly brushing my hardness, "I'm gonna need me some of this. You gonna be cool with that?"

"Well, so far, it's been a sweet breakfast and amazing massage. But how do you think Frank will feel about me being naked and rock hard, on my bed with his wife?" I asked, peering at her. Her only reply was to smile and lean in to within inches of my swaying rod. I continued, trying to protest, "I really appreciate the massage and the muffins, and don't get me wrong, I find you incredibly sexy. But I really don't want to screw up your life with Frank."

"Well, it's like this, Will. In case you don't know this about me, I'm a woman who likes to take matters into her own hands." She wrapped her small hands around my erection and brought her mouth very close to it. Peering into my eyes, she said, "Marla always get what she wants," then added, "And don't you worry, Frank's fine and he's gonna be just fine. He's gone for work so much lately, and he assumes I keep myself satisfied by using my toys. He left for Ohio last night and won't be home til Saturday." She drew her lips to the tip and whispered, "The way I see it, I just got me a new toy, and a real live one at that!" Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she spread her lips around the tip and slid them down over the head. I could feel her tongue exploring the ridge of my helmet inside her mouth.

I was about to weakly protest when she pulled off long enough to ask, "You wouldn't want me to go home and pleasure myself with boring old toys, now would you?" She coated my shaft with kisses and added, "Not when there's a big, beautiful, real cock like this right down the street from me, rock hard and ready to be sucked. Am I right or am I right?"

I leaned back into my pillows and put my arms behind my head and sighed, "Can't argue with that logic, Marla. So, okay, if we're gonna do this, how about you lose your clothes, too? Although I must say, I do love the sexy park ranger look."

She laughed and said, "Um, okay." Jumping to her feet, she watched me as I watched her strip for me. First she untied the scarf and cast it aside. Then she unbuttoned her tight blouse and peeled it off, revealing her pink lace bra underneath. Next, she unbuttoned and wriggled her tight shorts off her legs, leaving her nether area covered only by the thin pink lace of her panties.

Standing at the foot of my bed in only her bra and panties, she looked at me nervously. With my cock hard and stretching upward, I nodded to her solemnly. "Those, too." I said. She giggled nervously, then unclasped her bra and let it drop to the ground, freeing her luscious looking breasts. "Nice," I murmured. "Now, the panties." She slid them down her long legs and off her ankles. She was about to add them to her pile of clothes, but I motioned for them. She tossed them to me as she approached the bed. I caught them and deeply inhaled her warm, womanly fragrance while she crawled up and resumed her place between my legs. "Mmm, you smell good, Marla," I commented. "I can hardly wait to taste you."

"I'm looking forward to that, too," she replied and brought her mouth to my straining cock, "But, speaking of being hard, first I'm gonna suck this big, beautiful cock. Now lay back and enjoy. I know I will."

Looking down my torso, past my stomach, I watched this sexy woman slathering my cock with her saliva and expertly suck it in and out of her mouth. 'This chick is hungry,' I thought to myself. If we were going to do this, which we obviously were at this point, I decided I would try to make it as hot for her as I was able. I throbbed my cock inside her mouth, swelling the head and encouraged her, "Yeah, Marla, you're sucking my cock so good. Mmm, mmm. Your mouth feels fantastic."

She seemed to like my words because she began to suck me harder and deeper into her mouth. Her hands strayed to fondle my balls and tease the sensitive area behind them. At other times she gripped my rod firmly. Between licks and sucks she breathed, "Ooh Will, you're cock tastes so good, and it's so hard. Mmm, I love it."

"I'm glad. Yeah. Ooh yeah, baby, just like that," I said as I involuntarily bucked up into her mouth. "You're sucking me so nice. Mmm. You know you're getting me close, don't you?"

She paused to look up at me, swollen head in her mouth, and her eyes smiled. She pulled her lips off and said, "Good, that's what I want!" Then, asked in a whisper, "Will you cum in my mouth for me, Will?"

"If you keep doing what you're doing, just the way you're doing it, I definitely will, baby."

"Good," she smiled and returned to working on my cock with fervor. I closed my eyes and relished the spectacular feeling of her talented mouth coaxing my straining cock to release. This was even better than the amazing massage she had just given me.

She had a wondrous technique of sucking on the head, applying excruciating pleasure, while gently jerking my meat right below the helmet. She glided her hands over and around my shaft, between my legs and over my stomach while she sucked on my tool. I was soon bucking uncontrollably, hoping my spasms weren't spearing her in the back of her throat. She grasped my hard cock firmly with both hands, like an airplane pilot holding the joystick of an out-of-control aircraft. Keeping her lips pressed hard to my cock, she sucked it in and popped it out at a dizzying pace while doing that little jerk with her hands.

She moaned encouragement, knowing I was close. "Mmm, yea! Mmm, so good! Cum for me! Cum in my mouth! I want it!"

Happy to oblige because I was no longer able to hold back anyway, I let it all go with a guttural sigh, feeling the ropes of semen pulse out of me and into her waiting mouth. She tried to swallow what she could, but follow-up spurts draped a line across her breasts and crisscrossed her face. Her hand moved between her own legs and she began to stroke herself, while her lolling tongue cleaned my pulsating cock of every milky drip. She knelt between my legs and swayed contentedly with closed eyes, pleasuring herself with one hand, while smearing my fluids all over her breasts with the other and licking her fingers clean. She opened her eyes from her reverie to see me watching her.

"Mmm, that was good," she purred.

Reaching for her, I said, "Here, let me help you now. Just lay down and relax for a little bit." I guided her to lay on her back and she seemed to melt into the bed, still smearing my cum over her skin and licking her fingers. She waved her knees open and closed slowly, smiling wistfully and beckoning me invitingly. I moved around to her opening and nestled in between her tanned legs. She spread them wide apart, showing great flexibility, and gave me total access to her steaming, wanting pussy. I moved in to inhale the aroma of her arousal. "Now it's your turn, Marla. Are you good and wet for me?" I asked, knowing the answer.

She breathed heavily in anticipation, "Um, I just sucked off one of most beautiful cocks I've..." She stopped and gasped as my tongue entered her. "...ever seen," she murmured. "Mmmmm, or tasted, mmm, mmm, Will, so nice."

"Yes, you're very wet, Marla, and you taste delicious," I told her as I began to lap the juices coating her puffy labia. My tongue explored the length of her slit and probed within.

She murmured in delight, "Ooh, Will, lick my pussy so good. That feels wonderful!"

I explored ever part of her marvelous sex. Her thick patch of dark brown pubic hair was neatly trimmed down to a strip just above her opening. Everywhere else, her dark skin was freshly shaved. In contrast, her bright pink inner pussy folds, surrounded by her puffy, pale labia made my mouth water. I nuzzled my nose into her and inhaled her musky scent. My tongue explored within to find her swollen clit and encircle it. I licked along her crevice, up and back, exploring everywhere. I drank deeply, swallowing the juices of her arousal. Returning to focus on her love button, I pressed with my tongue and held still for her while she writhed beneath me, pleasuring herself against my tongue. Ever so slowly and gently, I guided first one, then a second finger into her love canal. She cooed her pleasure. "Ooh yeah, Will, that feels good."

Drawing my fingers slowly in and out while pressing my tongue hard to her clit, her swaying motion against me gradually drew her to the place she longed to reach. She began to jerk with uncontrolled little bumps and thrusts. "Oh God, you're gonna make me cum like this, Will!" she cried between panting breaths.

"Yeah, baby," I coaxed her, "Cum for me."

Her trembling turned into quivers, which morphed into full on tremors and quakes, climaxing with an unbridled wail and fiercely arched back. "Ooh Aaah! Aaah!" she gasped. I gripped her ass and held my face to her mound as the gush of her juices flooded my mouth. She lowered her ass back to the bed once her shuddering ceased and plopped into a panting heap.

I continued to stroke her tummy and thighs, and blew gently on her inflamed pussy lips, eliciting little jumps and squeals, while her aftershocks washed over her.

While she lay in bliss and I tenderly kissed her wet folds, she purred. "Oh baby, thank you so much. You have no idea how much I needed that. God, that was hot! Ever since I saw you this morning, with your big cock jutting out, I have been so aroused and horny for you. Thank you, Will."

While she talked, I swathed her labia in gentle kisses, marveling at the beauty and perfection of her pussy. As I savored her sweetness, I pondered whether her pussy's tightness could rival its delicious taste, and felt my manhood rising from its reverie. I continued licking her, smelling her delightful musky aroma, and feeling my hardness grow toward renewed readiness.

With a last kiss directly on her love button, making her quiver, I began to kiss my way up her body, admiring her taut stomach muscles on the way to her glorious breasts. My drying cum had left a glaze on them. The morning sun slanting through the blinds cast a sheen over her breasts as I kissed them all over and moved toward her nipples.

She arched her back and squirmed under me, pleading, "Oh God, Will, my nipples are aching to be kissed. That was so amazing."

Her swollen nipples were taut and stretched and I lathered them with kisses and licks. I rolled her nipples around inside my mouth to her encouragement. "Oh Will, suck on my nipples so nice. God your mouth feels good on them. That was the best orgasm I've had in years. And doing what you're doing now feels like I could go again!"

I moved higher onto her breasts and lolled my tongue all over them, gently sucking in her nipples, then blew on them soothingly. "They're luscious," I said between sucks. It was then that my hardened rod brushed against the entrance to her pussy. Her eyes opened wide in joyful surprise at the feel of it and she threw her arms around my neck, thrusting her pelvis toward me, her pussy craving my ready cock.

She pulled me to her and we kissed deeply as she squirmed in my arms, feeling my swollen head pressing against her. She broke the long kiss and whispered, "Ooh, Will, are you hard for me again, already?"

"I sure am. The taste of your pussy and watching you cum turns me on so much. Are you ready for more, baby?" I asked and pressed my cock against her tightness.

"Oh my God, yes! I'm sooo ready," she breathed a sigh of relief as my helmet passed her opening. "Mmmm, that feels so good," she purred. "But go slow, okay? You're quite a bit bigger than Fr--, I mean, than what I'm used to. You know what I mean."

"Okay, I'll be gentle," I assured and pressed deeper. With each inch she gasped, then moaned in relief, squirming beneath me to accept more.

"Oh God, oh God," she repeated softly over and over as I slowly penetrated her depths. It took a while to get all the way into her. When I did, she wrapped her long legs around me and locked her heels behind my back, pulling me in deeper still. We stayed locked together like that and relished the feeling of my cock completely filling her, until she softly said. "I've never had a cock touch me where you're touching me right now, Will. I really can't imagine anything feeling better."

Then she set up a slow rhythm underneath me, pulling nearly off of me before sliding back over my length, moaning over the pressure deep within her when I was buried inside her to the hilt. I remained nearly motionless, letting her move her body against and around my thick rod, just as she had moved her clit against my tongue. Hanging on to my torso, she pulled herself onto me with her ankles locked behind me and gyrated erotically, moaning her pleasure, whimpering her pain.

I added to her thrusting motions by tensing my love muscle periodically, causing my head to pulse inside her. This was best when I was completely buried inside her, the engorged helmet causing friction on its way out.

'I was hoping she'd be tight,' I thought as I watched her writhe beneath me, 'but oh my God, she's almost too tight!'

"I'm not hurting you, am I Marla?" I asked tentatively.

"Mmmm, 'sokay. it feels so good," she purred as she fucked sexily. "It hurt a little at first, but now you feel so good inside me. Mmm, hmm." She increased her rhythm.

Gradually, I joined my own thrusts to her movements, which she welcomed with gasps of pleasure and encouragement. I plunged into her, eliciting guttural moans of pain and pleasure. When our pace increased, she cried, "Oh yeah, pound me with that huge cock! Oh God, Will, it's in me so deep! Yeah, fuck me so good. Oh my God, it feels so... God, I'm gonna..."

She gasped for air while I focus was on drilling into her. Our mounds crashed into each other at the end of each long thrust, my helmet dragging along her inside walls on its way out with each stroke. She gripped my ass and pulled me into her harder. "God, it's so... it's so... I'm..." She was no longer able to complete a sentence. "Oh yea, ohh, aah, aah," was all she could say. As she had earlier, when I had licked her to orgasm, she wailed at her peak, only this wail was much louder and longer than before.

I slowed to a stop and held still inside her. Peering down at her face, noting the perspiration beading on her upper lip and chest above her flushed breasts, I lowered myself enough to kiss her and lick the beads of sweat on her face. "Mmm, tastes almost as sweet as your pussy," I said soothingly.

"Oh Will!" she said breathlessly. "I never, ever expected another one like that. You are truly amazing!"

"And I had no idea I had such a hot and sexy neighbor right down the street."

Breasts heaving, she laughed and pushed me up and to the side. I rolled onto my back, by cock still firmly embedded in her slick pussy as she rolled with me.

"Ooh, yeah! Now I get to be on top!" she exclaimed, feeling my pulsing cock deep inside her from this new angle. "God, that feels so good. Now I'm going fuck you so good, Will," she announced, looking down at me.

"Please!" I breathed.

Her gorgeous breasts swayed above me as she began a front to back rocking motion. She placed her hands on my chest and used them to lift herself, almost off my tool, then would slide back down, impaling herself on my shaft, and then grind her pussy on me. She undid her ponytail and threw her head from side to side while my full length was buried in her depths. She transformed before my eyes from sexy neighbor friend, which was hot enough to begin with, to a wanton vixen, an insatiable nymphomaniac. The untamed look in her eye was one of pure lust as she threw her hair around her and began to ride me in earnest. I pushed up against her, eliciting deep throated gasps. We bounced on each other for a while, enjoying the bumpy, slippery ride.

Then I reached out and pulled her tightly to me. With her moist body sliding against mine, I focused on finding the place I had found earlier with my tongue, only now with my swollen cock head. I gripped her ass and pulled her against me as she writhed above me, our combined sweat making our bodies slick. Her eyes widened when she felt my hardness press firmly against her pulsing, engorged clit. Once I found it, I remained still, holding her ass and keeping my throbbing cock head firmly pressed against her swollen bean. She moved against me in a trance for some time, moaning, "Oh fuck, yes. Oh, so good, mmm," and other barely discernible phrases.

Soon, she began to gasp and pant, and looked at me in wide-eyed surprise as she felt herself drawing toward yet another release. Feeling it build inside her, she increased the glorious friction. I watched her skin flush and her throaty cries signaled another oncoming release. "Oh my God," she cried. "Fuck. Oh, fuck... Oh my gaaahh... I can't... I'm gonna..."