Part 03 Happily Ever After

Story Info
Riley and Vero celebrate a new chapter about to begin.
799 words
4.42
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riley!" Vero yelled from the doorway. "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he said while running down the stairs. "Did you let Fred out?"

"Yes," Vero said exasperatedly. "We have to get moving."

Fred was their rescue dog they got a few months after getting married. That was a year and a half ago. Married for two years and together for five, Riley and Vero were as happy as ever. They had moved to a small suburb west of the city. They made a home out of a nice 3 bedroom home. The two of them and Fred. They wanted more though. Tonight was the final meeting before they would be approved to foster to adopt. They wanted to be parents. To raise children of their own together.

After their meeting they decided to go out to celebrate. They visited a quaint little Italian restaurant a few towns over. They ate and drank to their future children, whomever or wherever they may be.

They arrived home, the wine taking hold. No sooner then when they were in the door they were upon each other. Kissing hard and pawing at each other. Clothes being pulled off and strewn about. Fred lifted his head from his perch on the couch and laid back down as if almost to say 'typical'.

They made it to the bed, all that remained on were Riley's socks and Vero's underwear. They were quickly discarded as Riley went down on his wife. He slurped at Vero's hardening penis like it was his last meal. Wine had always made him react this way. Vero loved every second. Riley had her cock in his mouth bobbing up and down, fondling her balls with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other. Vero pulled the sheets from the bed in ecstasy. Riley's tongue danced around the tip of her penis as he massaged her balls. He moved his hand from her breast to her shaft. He stroke her as he sucked and licked.

Vero moaned, her hands pulling Riley's hair, "Don't you fucking stop," Vero commanded.

This threw Riley into a frenzy. He loved pleasing his wife. His intensity ratcheted up higher until Vero silently screamed as she came. Riley didn't spill a drop. He kept sucking and Vero shook violently each time his tongue touched the tip of her sensitive penis. She pushed him over onto his back. It was her turn. Everything went from a frenzy to calm. Riley's chest heaved from blowing Vero. She was on top looking into his eyes seductively as her tongue made its way from his navel down to the base of his cock. Her tongue danced and twirled his way up to the tip causing Riley to shudder from the feeling. She pumped his cock as she licked the head. Riley reached down and grabbed Vero's leg, pulling it towards him. She continued to suck him as she repositioned herself to allow Riley to have her again. They both lay on their sides, tonguing, licking, sucking and kissing each other.

Vero came a second time. Riley relished making her cum twice before he did. Vero kept blowing Riley through her twitches and shakes.

Riley waited for her to stop shaking. He grabbed her hips and turned her onto her stomach. Riley put his hands on Vero's ass. He licked his lips. He greedily dove into Vero's crack, lapping at her hole.

"Oh fuck yes," she yelled. This made Riley bury his face further into her, his tongue probing her rosebud. He spread her cheeks and spit into her hole and dove back in for more. "Fucking yes baby!" she almost screamed out.

Riley couldn't wait any longer and Vero didn't want him to. He positioned himself behind her and she felt him at the entrance to her hole. He slowly started to push in. Vero reached back and grabbed his hip and pulled him in hard. Riley took the cue and started pumping. He grabbed her hips and drove himself deeper into her.

"Fuck me," Vero demanded. "Fuck me, baby!"

Riley wrapped his hand in Vero's hair and pulled, arching her back. His other hand found her neck and pulled her back to him. She turned her head and found his mouth. Riley let go of her hair and found her breast. They kissed and Riley held her chest as he rocked deep into her.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered into her mouth.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered back.

With a final thrust Vero felt Riley release into her ass. She felt pump after pump as he came over and over. Riley finally shuddered one last time and they collapsed back to the bed.

They fell asleep with Riley holding Vero, her hair falling across his face.