Part 5 - Mason's Roommate

Story Info
Mason's roommate's long-awaited experience with co-workers.
3.8k words
4.56
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early Saturday morning. Mason's roommate, Tim, finally comes home to the house after staying out all night and spending the night at a friend's house. Mason gets outta bed, goes into the living room bare-chested free-balling in his polyester athletic shorts.

Mason: "Hey man, what's happenin'?"

Tim: "Nothin' much. Just about to go to work. Speaking of which, why aren't you at your other job already?"

While conversating, Mason wanders into the kitchen to start making his breakfast - 1.5 dozen scrambled eggs for protein.

Mason: "Oh I quit that job this morning. Don't need it anymore, cause, I didn't tell you, I made partner at my contracting job!"

Tim: "Oh! Congratulations man! We should celebrate tonight!"

Mason: "For sure! Anyhow, you've sure been out late. Just getting back? Looks like you just finished celebrating something yourself."

Tim: Following Mason into the kitchen, "Well, we went to a bar and then this really great club. We got plastered, fooled around with some girls, then I just stayed the night at a friend's house. What about you?"

Mason: "Just worked late,... then came home."

Tim can't help but notice the over-grown muscles on Mason's body. His neck was thick, his 12 pack abs, the veins in his arms, and his ass and legs looked like that of a miniature horse. Mason still had somewhat of a morning wood and his hair was still a mess. As Tim looked-over his super hot roommate, he especially couldn't help but notice his light brown areola dancing at the bottom of his enormous pecs as Mason scrambled his eggs. They looked so good, he wanted to suck them right then and there. Tim started to get hard in the sweat pants his friend had loaned him.

Tim's not bad looking himself, Mason loves that he has an ass like a woman, hairless and small yet perky, soft, supple, and round, very spankable. Tim is a28 yo, 6'0" toned otter, and weighs 211 lbs with 8% body fat. He also has a beautiful 6" slightly veiny cock with a bulbous light-pink helmet head when hard. He and Mason have been roommates since their days in college together, sharing a 2 bedroom rental home.

Mason: "You want breakfast?"

Tim: "Sure. I've got time."

Mason: "Good. I'll make it an even 2 dozen then. You need some more protein man; get some more meat on your bones," as he turns around to set a couple ceramic plates out on the kitchen island.

Tim: "Speaking of meat and protein... It looks like yours could use a hand, bro."

Mason: "Don't say things you don't mean, dude. You know I'd kill for one of your notorious handjobs," as he turns off the stove top.

At that, Tim drops to his knees releasing Mason's girthy member from his shorts and taking his head into his mouth sucking and slurping him making sure to tickle his frenulum and coronal ridge with his tongue until Mason is hard as steel.

Mason: "Oh yeah, that's it. You were always so good at this, dude. You definitely know what I like and how I like it."

Tim takes his head away and starts rapidly stroking and twisting Mason's cock, paying particular attention to the sensitive head. He then stops, slides around behind Mason, and shoves his whole face and tongue in between Mason's bouncy round hairless ass cheeks, eating his ass, making Mason bend over in submission somewhat. His hole was warm and moist and flexed in and out in youthful passion.

Tim wraps his defined arms around Mason's upper thighs to grab and continue stroking Mason while pulling and stretching Mason's massive balls simultaneously. It doesn't take long for Mason to arch his back further, lifting his face to the ceiling, buckle his knees, and let out a wail of ecstasy as he explodes his hot creamy white protein all over one of the white ceramic plates he had placed out on the island counter in front of him, hyperventilating to regain his breath.

Mason: "Damn, you're so amazing at that!... Now it's your turn," with a devious look in his eyes.

He reaches down, picks Tim up from the kitchen floor, turns him to the side and facing him toward the island, and pulling his sweats down his perfect and soft ass. Mason gives him a hard spank, then spits on his hand for lube before grabbing Tim's already hard cock and jerking him smooth and sensually letting him feel every muscle and motion of his clenched fist. With the other hand, Mason caresses Tim's ass, giving each cheek a squeeze every now and then.

Mason: "(SPANK) Dude, your ass is so feminine, soft and perky. It gets more perfect every time I see it. (SPANK) I love that you rarely wear underwear. It's definitely gives me a better view through your clothes. (SPANK)"

Tim: "Thanks bro. I love when you look."

Mason: "I can tell."

Mason starts fingering Tim's ass hole going halfway to the knuckle. Tim throws his head back in ecstasy clenching his eyes shut while just enjoying the moment. Mason picks up the pace of his jerking. He knows Tim is getting closer.

Tim: "Uuuuggghhh. You know my body so well, dude," giving more of Mason his smooth hungry ass to finger.

Mason: "By now, I should. I can't count all the times we've made each other cum over the years. You ready to give up your load, right about now, I bet."

Tim: "Yeah bro. Fuck! HERE IT CUMS! UUHH FUCK! OOOH FUCK! OOH FUCK! FUCK YEAH! OOOH! DAMN IT! GOD DAMN!.... Uuugghh.... WHOW! God damn big bro! You fuckin' rock, dude!" Shooting his hot protein load all over the other clean but now filthy and covered ceramic plate.

Pulling his finger out of his buddy's ass, Mason gives him a couple last slaps on his jiggling ass.

Mason: "Let's eat!"

After they both pull up their pants, Mason grabs the plate Tim shot on, and Tim grabs the plate Mason shot on, not bothering to clean up the excess on the counter top. They load up their plates with eggs and toast (Mason getting the majority of it), sit at the dinning table debating over who came the hardest, pour themselves a couple glasses of OJ, and chow down with pride, joy, and after-glow being sure to lick their plates clean as they finished.

Mason: "Nothing like a fresh all-natural protein sup from your bro in the morning! Thanks, man! I have a hot date today."

"Did you share your protein with him too?"

"How'd you know it was a guy this time?"

"I know you, and the looks you get in your eye."

"Yeah, well, what can I say?... Anyway, to answer your question, of course I did. You'd love him!"

"Really. What are you guys doing?"

"Hangin' out, seein' what comes our way. Definitely gonna get into some trouble."

"Can't wait to meet him sometime. Hey! We should all get together and celebrate your promotion tonight! Bring him with you!"

"He'd probably really like that. I'll see what he says!"

Tim: "Ok, cool! Welp, I'm off to work," as he leaves the kitchen. "Just need to brush my teeth and change before I go."

Mason: "See you 'round, bud."

Tim hops in his Jeep Wrangler after changing clothes and heads for work. He's a tree trimmer, and he normally works in a crew of 2 other guys. He pulls up to the office goes inside and sees his crew bullshitting around in the lunch room.

Tim: "Hey guys!"

Paul: "What's up Tim?! Hey, who's better looking, me or Josh?"

Tim: "Your momma looks better than both you motherfuckers put together! What I'd give to go a round with her!" Josh bust out laughing at that.

Paul: "Ha ha, fuck you man."

Tim: "Sure. Hey let's get ready to go climb some trees guys!"

Josh: "Right on, man. We were just waiting for you to get here."

Tim hastily walks down the hall to clock in. He heads back, they meet in the hall and leave out the side door to get to their work truck.

Tim: "(Man that handjob with Mason was so fucking good this morning. It's was just what I needed to start the day with these guys. I know Paul's horny ass is gonna try something goofy and low key, kinda hot, just like everyday. I don't wanna show them my boner too early. We know where that leads already.)"

Paul and Tim are really close. They're actually like brothers. Paul is 29 yo, 6'1, and is a 218 lb muscle otter with 10% body fat. He has an 8" pvc pipe shaped cock that points up 45 degrees when he's hard. He has dark brunette hair and he sometimes freeballs while at work and he smokes cigarettes occasionally but sometimes he smokes pot with Josh whose a serious pothead.

Josh is a 37 yo stout muscle wolf with bulging veinous arms. He also stands at 6'1 weighing 224 lbs with 9% body fat. He has light brunette hair, and sometimes, he lets his full beard grow pretty long. He loves to freeball in his hi-vis jumpsuit coveralls with nothing on underneath. He's also got an ass like 2 cantaloupe melons and a massive 12" cock that hangs like an elephant's trunk.

Tim: "(The cock that Josh has on him, mm. You can always see the dick print of his monster cock underneath in such vivid clarity, both the shaft and the head as it flops around back and forth as he walks! You can tell he freeballs just to purposefully show off his giant cock underneath. The kind that every man has fantasized about having, pun intended.)"

The three guys hop inside their single-cab work truck that has a cherry picker lift with a bunch of tools and equipment in the bed. With Paul driving, they head out to their first work site for the day.

Josh: "Oh man look at the size of that pile of tree limbs, and all those fallen branches. The storm really took this area out, huh?"

Tim: "(I'd like to see your 'fallen branch')"

Paul: "You can say that again. Man we'll be here most of the day getting this mess tidied up!"

Tim: "(How about spending most of the day getting your ass hole 'tidied' up?)... Or we could just do it all and goof off the rest of the day and just say it took all day to do this whole road."

Josh: "Already one step ahead of you, hombre," as he pulls out a joint of weed, lights it, and takes a couple hits."

Paul: "Hey, let me hit that a couple times."

Josh passes Paul his joint.

Josh: "Gonna need that to help things go smooth and easy."

Paul: "You gonna hit it Tim?"

Tim: "No thanks. I'm good."

Tim, Paul, and Josh hop out of the truck, grab their equipment and start trimming down branches, placing them in piles, clearing the roadway. Paul and Josh keep inadvertently catching Tim's attention every time they show skin when they pause to lift their shirt and wipe they're face with it. Tim is fairly decent looking himself. He may not have near as much muscle mass as Josh, but he definitely has the definition. Paul keeps bending over in front of Tim making his ass spread apart and it start to turn Tim on.

Tim: "Josh, look up! Haha. Only an hour in and Paul is already mooning us from the top of the ladder! I told you it wouldn't take long."

Paul: "Y'all talkin' about me?" As he does a dirty little dance and grind while holding his shirt up, then, intentionally climbing back down the ladder before putting his giant ass away again.

After a couple more hours of trimming, they need a break. They decide to lean up against a guard rail to snack and get hydrated. Just then,

Josh: "Oh man I've gotta take a major leak."

Paul: "Yeah, me too," as they both proceed to pull out their semi-erect cocks with Josh completely unzipping the front zipper of his jumpsuit, pissing on the pavement splashing a lil' on Tim's boots.

Josh was wearing his coveralls and wore absolutely nothing underneath. His large chest, small nipples, and hairy brown bush showed in plain view as piss left his garden hose, but he didn't care. He had shown it to Paul and Tim several times before.

Tim: Staring at their cocks, "(Damn, Josh's cock is so huge. I think it's the biggest I've ever seen in person. He's carelessly whipped it out plenty of times, but what I would give for him to let me grip it again, or even wrap my lips around it. Paul is no small guy either, but we've fooled around plenty before when we would hang out together after work, meeting in the bathroom, in our cars, going over to each other's place. I remember the time he met Mason! That was an experience none of us can ever forget! And the orgies we still have together. Taking turns massaging Mason with baby oil and feeling every muscle fiber, twisting and sucking his nipples while the other sucked him off, falling asleep together surrounded by his big strong arms and chest. Sometimes Mason would fuck one of us while he fingered and sucked the other. Then, Paul and I would switch places. Anyway, I've only ever felt Josh's cock while sitting in between him and Paul in the truck. We would joke around and put our hands between the legs of the person next to us and grab their dick. Hell, if Josh was high enough on the ride back, he would sometimes let me stroke and massage his cock a little. He usually leaves the front zipper of his jumpsuit open on the ride back on days that he wears it, and one time I stuck my hand inside to grab his cock while he was smoking a joint out the window and he let me grope, massage, and stroke him for a while before stopping me. He was so high, all he could do was look at me and laugh at what I was doing to him, making jokes about how unbelievable it was that I would have the audacity to reach inside and stroke his bare cock without warning. He's gonna let me do more than that at some point. I push him further and further each day.)

Paul: "(Fuck, I drool every time Josh pulls out his horse dick. I worship this man's cock! He has the most beautiful cock you could ever see! I can see the veins snaking under the thin skin and climbing the shaft to the fat beige cock head with strands of light brunette hair curling outward from the base. It was all I could do to not reach out and wrap my hand around it. Josh always gets to sit in the middle and I'm always the driver. One day, I'm gonna make Josh drive and I'll get to be the one stroking Josh's cock all the way back to the company lot.)"

Tim: "Hey! Watch it!..."

Josh and Paul laugh.

Tim: "Okay I see how it is," proceeding to pull out his own 6" cock and piss near their boots causing them to get splashed.

Paul: "That's fucked up bro. It was an accident."

Tim: "Accident my ass!"

Paul: "... You mean, like this?"

Paul turns around completely mooning Josh and Tim with his full ass. It was big and smooth, hairless and round, like a baby's ass but the size of a small beach ball, and soft yet firm enough that you'd want to use it as a pillow at night.

Tim: "Yeah, hey, get a picture Josh!" As Tim walks up and squats next to Paul facing Josh with his face next to Paul's beautiful ass.

Josh snaps a few pictures with his phone as Tim makes a bunch of random poses with Paul's ass - slapping it, squeezing it, licking it, spreading it, and fingering it. Then he pulls his own pants down so that both their asses are out. Josh is taking a video by now. Tim and Paul put they're but cheeks together, side by side.

Paul: "Whose is bigger?"

Josh: "Mmmm.... Definitely Paul's, but Tim's looks like it has more jiggle. I gotta say Paul, even though you're both guys, asses like yours are just hard to come by."

Then they turn back around toward Josh and start comparing cock sizes with his monster dick.

Tim: "Let's see how big our cocks are compared to yours, Josh!"

Josh: "Okay," still with his cock out from pissing.

The three of them point their cocks toward the middle of the circle they're standing in.

Josh: "It's big, huh?

Paul: "Big isn't even the word."

Tim: "Can I hold it?"

Josh: "Sure. Not like you haven't before already."

Tim grabs Josh's cock and squeezes with eagerness and begins to stroke Josh's large member making a small bead of precum leak out. Josh lights up his joint again, takes a couple hits and passes it to Paul who also takes a couple drags.

Paul: "Switch," referring to Tim's stroking.

Tim: "Naw man, it's been a long time since I messed with that stuff."

Josh: "All the more reason to smoke a little. It's not gonna kill you. You'll enjoy it, trust me."

Tim agrees and takes the cigarette from Paul letting him take his turn playing with Josh's cock. Paul slowly strokes Josh's cock from head to base getting it almost completely hard, not worried about being seen in public as they have a pretty good hiding spot on the side of the work truck near the guard rail, and the roadway their on is still blocked off from fallen branches anyway. Tim passes the joint back to Josh after hitting it couple times.

Tim: "Wow. That's some good stuff."

Josh: "Only the best."

By now, Paul has placed his cock side by side with Josh's and has begun to frot with him. Tim stands idly while starring and jerking his cock. Now feeling the buzz, they all decide to engage in a passionate circle jerk while standing on the side of the road. Precum is leaking down all of their cocks. Josh's pecs and muscles are tensing and flexing through his jumpsuit. Paul starts doing the helicopter with his cock swinging it around. Then, Josh joins him. Tim thinking it's funny and remembering how high he must be right now does it too as they all chuckle at each other for their goofiness, then go back to circle jerking.

That's when Tim decides to get closer to Josh, squat down, and go at it. He was going to finally take this opportunity to suck Josh's cock, and not surprisingly, Josh let him do it. He just let him do it while leaning back with his hands behind his back and his joint dangling from his mouth.

Paul: With jaw dropped, "Whow! I didn't know that was gonna happen."

Josh: "Me neither. He's doin' a good job though. Look at him go!"

Tim was struggling to fit it inside his mouth due to the girth but he was deep throating just like he had been practicing on Mason before. Slurping and gagging with both fists wrapped around the base.

Paul: "Damn, that looks good. My turn!"

And without any more fore-warning, Paul squats down and starts sucking Josh's balls. Tim pulls the dick out of his mouth and gives it to Paul to suck while he catches his breath. Paul tries, but he just can't get more than the head inside his mouth. It's just to thick! He does a good job sucking and working and twisting around Josh's head though. They switch back and Paul stands up again.

Tim takes Paul's cock into his hand and jerks him while he goes back to sucking off Josh's monster, alternating back and forth between the two. That's when Josh puts an arm around Paul's shoulder in enjoyment and Paul reciprocates the gesture.

Tim: "(That joint is really doing it's job. These guys are a lot more sensual and erotic than usual, and I'm a lot more daring myself. Maybe I should smoke with Josh more often.)"

Josh: "OOHH FUUUUUCKK!"

Josh leans his head back and flexes his muscles, his balls ascend up to his body as he shoots off rope after rope of cum into Tim's waiting throat who starts to gag cause it's so much cum but makes sure to swallow as much as he can as to not leave behind any evidence.

Seeing Josh cum inside Tim's throat and Josh's rose cock head pop out of Tim's mouth made Paul reach the point of no return himself. Paul arches his back and clenches his eyes, Tim goes back to deep throating Paul's cock, then Paul explodes his sperm into Tim's mouth with pulse after pulse of hot man jizz.

Josh: "I cant believe we just did that on the side of the road... Good thing I caught it on video," as he brings his arm down while holding his phone, then puts his phone away.

Paul: "Damn Josh. You realize we're gonna have to start making a regular thing out of fucking Tim's throat at work now, right? The cat's out of the bag, dude. Tim can deep throat and we love your cock! There's no goin' back now!" With a laugh.

Josh: "Well shit, guess you must be right. Tim you're just too damn good to pass up, buddy. Either of you can feel free to reach in my pants and stroke my Johnson in the work truck whenever you want," shaking his cock around, putting it back in his jumpsuit, and zipping it back up again. "Come on. Let's finish this job for today so we can make it back to the lot by quitting time. We don't get paid for staying out late."

12