Partner in Crime Pt. 01: Lexi Ch. 02

Story Info
A conversation with Brit. Lexi shows off her oral skills.
4.6k words
4.59
5k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get a chance to talk to Brit the next day. The girls slept in most of the morning and then there was college football, retrieving Del from the airport, and the dozen other things that make Saturday, well, Saturday. I was a little disappointed and a little relieved to not get any more time with Lexi, and I was also still processing everything, so I don't know that I would have known what to say to Brit anyway.

We had a tradition of having family brunch every Sunday. Del had grown up going to church, but had never felt all that welcome and had made no effort to go since it became her option. For me it had never been more than a place to go and see women in their Sunday best and wondering which ones still had cum in them from their Saturday nights. Del did miss the time with her family where they all got together and ate afterward, so we made our worship at the table with all the various high fat, high carb foods that make America great.

It was Del's turn to cook and Brit had yet to make her appearance. She usually needed a nudge to get moving on non-school days. I was sitting at the table reading the latest pre-game news on my phone, paying just enough attention to the room to not get yelled at for neglecting family time. Brit came in and dropped a kiss on my cheek. She mostly did that sort of thing ironically, so I gave her the bare minimum response and continued reading as she took her place at the table.

"Oh, mom, I loaned Lexi your white babydoll set so she wouldn't have to run around the house in her underwear." This is when the half attention to what's going on around me paid off. I put the phone face down on the table. Brit loved mischief, which made her a dangerous partner in my dalliance with Lexi.

"That's fine, dear. I don't know that I've ever even worn it, not really my aesthetic." God forbid she let herself look soft and feminine.

"Dad thought she looked really cute in it." Brit gave me a 'gotcha' smile.

"I'll bet he did." Del gave me a wry look. I could only shrug helplessly in response. Del set the quiche on the table, already sliced into neat triangles. I grabbed one and started in, thinking Brit was done with me. She wasn't.

"What are you wearing?" Del hadn't given up the modesty fight with Brit yet. I hadn't even noticed what she had worn to the table. I looked over. It was a too tight Katara t-shirt, almost certainly not laundered since the last time it had been 'used'.

"What? I've worn this to breakfast a hundred times." She kind of jutted her chest and waved it back and forth. Her frame was smaller than Lexi's, but her larger breasts more than made up the difference. She looked like one of those porn actresses who wore something innocent and looked anything but.

"Brit, we've talked about this. That simply isn't appropriate brunch attire."

"Fine." Her voice was begrudging acceptance, but I still heard the mischief in it. I wasn't even surprised when she pulled the shirt off over her head. I think this was the first time I'd gotten a full light of day look at her bare chest since she had started wearing bras. I knew her to be a C cup, but her breasts didn't have that rounded out look you'd expect with that size. The still hung high and firm with a tear drop shape that I could appreciate even on my daughter, her nipples angled slightly upward. I know it sounds strange, but what I felt was more fatherly pride than anything else. My daughter had great tits.

This wasn't a time to ogle, however. "Brittany, stop antagonizing your mother and go put a bra and a real top on." I tried to give my voice that long suffering father lilt. Brit smirked and pushed back from the table, her hips swaying in the too small panties that rode up between her ass cheeks. "And some pants."

I watched Del, her calculating gaze following our daughter out of the room. I knew that I was the one Brit was fucking with, but I didn't want Del to think so. It wasn't that, however. "She's really developed a nice body." Female body insecurity. This I knew how to deal with, I've been married a long time.

"She has exactly the same body you do." Del was in great shape for her late thirties, her active profession and diligence keeping her competitive with the young women she spent most of her time with. It wasn't a lie either, Brit did have her body. It was just the eighteen-year-old version.

"Hardly. I didn't have that kind of muscle tone even when I was her age. She gets that from you." Despite her argument to the contrary, the compliment had hit home. "I wonder what's gotten in to her?"

I wouldn't pass up another chance at deflection. "She's figured out you're a lesbian."

"I'm not a lesbian." In my book, being willing to fuck a man doesn't make you bi. You have to actually want to do it. But it wasn't an argument I needed to win. "Well, she's convinced you are. Maybe time we actually had that talk with her." We'd been putting it off for years.

"I suppose." Del really didn't want to. Despite everything, her upbringing still lent a feeling of shame over her sexuality.

"I have some other things I need to talk to her about anyway, do you want me to take care of it?"

She scoffed. "You'll make it sound so sorted."

"No, I'll be sure to tell her how lovingly you make them beg to eat your pussy and send them home without an orgasm if they don't do it right."

She blushed. "That's exactly what I mean."

"Look, Del, I know what's important to you. I'm not even sure you need to worry about how she'll react. She didn't put Lexi in that lingerie for my benefit." A little more deflection couldn't hurt.

"Ok." She shook her head. "It's silly how nervous this makes me."

Brit returned dressed in a polo and kakis, looking more ridiculous than she had in her childhood underwear. We all laughed, but the rest of the meal still felt kind of tense. Del was the first to crack, dashing off to deal with some made up crisis.

"We need to have a talk."

"Yeah." Her tone said that she thought she was in trouble.

"Not like that. Want to go for ice-cream?" We used to do that a lot before she'd given up sweets in favor of the high protein diet she adhered to now.

She smiled, a big genuine one. "Sure. Can I go change first?"

I laughed. She wouldn't want to be seen in public with so little skin showing. "Fine. Why do you even have those clothes?"

"Debate. I think it's so we can't sway the judges with sex appeal, to be honest. I'll be right back." True to her word, she was sitting beside me in the car in gray leggings so tight you'd be able to identify the brand of underwear she was wearing, if she'd bothered to wear any. She'd added a Chief's tank top, both an acknowledgement that I was missing football to spend time with her and a fuck you. I hated the Chiefs.

I didn't waste much time on chit chat. The confines of a moving car are about the most private place you can have a conversation. "Ok, for starters, stunts like the one you did today absolutely cannot happen. While your mother and I officially have an open marriage, she really struggles with it and would be very hurt if she found out about Lexi."

"How's that fair? She's been fucking Casandra for six months."

I hadn't known that. They'd spent a lot of time together, but Cassie really wasn't Del's type. I couldn't help myself, "What makes you think that?"

"Are you kidding? Haven't you noticed how happy she's been acting lately? The way she loses her shit when she calls?" I hadn't noticed any of that. It was football season, after all.

"Regardless, we'd both be best served if you made a point of making me look like I'm not interested in Lexi, unless you want to explain to her why she's not getting any dad-gasms. She's gorgeous, but she isn't worth the risk if I can't count on your help."

"I'm sorry. I know you're right. I just saw those clothes in my hamper this morning and couldn't resist. I'll be good."

"Ok, second, your mother is officially bi, not lesbian. It's bullshit, but it helps her accept who she is. So, to whatever degree it comes up, your mom, friends, whatever, she's bi."

"Noted. Why does she care so much?"

"The worlds a very different place now than the one she grew up in. I keep hoping she'll make her peace with it, but maybe that will never happen." And with that, we got to the sticky part. "So, you like to watch?"

She blushed. "Dad."

"You know we're going to have to talk about this. I didn't mind you watching, I might even have liked it, except it was you and I worried. Did you enjoy watching us?"

"Yes."

"So, what did you like about it?" I looked at her trying to be encouraging. This was a very awkward conversation.

"I don't know. I'm kind of a freak, I guess. I just, I don't know, I like to see what people are like when they aren't pretending for me. Like, you knew I was there. Were you nice to her because that's who you want me to see, or because you're actually nice? Lexi was really shy about letting you touch her, but would she have let that show after all the boasting she'd done with me? She told me you fucked her. Even knowing that is a lie is kind of a turn on."

"I heard her tell you that. Do you think she's a virgin?" I was ok either way, but it would impact how I progressed with her.

"I'm pretty sure she's had sex. She didn't enjoy it, but got some of the details right, if you know what I mean." I didn't, but I'd trust her. "Then there's the video of you and mom. The way it seems to everyone is that she's the alpha, you're just a simp or something." She thought about what she'd just said, "Sorry, I mean-"

"I know what you mean."

She smiled, a little embarrassed. "Anyway, then I see you telling her to lick your cum off her friends face, and she doesn't even hesitate. It totally changed how I saw you guys, how I thought about your marriage. You're the alpha, and so confident in it you don't even care what anyone else thinks. You let her have it in public because it's what she needs. She isn't taking advantage of you. You're taking care of her, just like you do of me."

I'd never thought of it that way, but what she was saying wasn't inaccurate. Her mom had to be strong in front of everyone, but I knew the insecure girl I'd fallen in love with.

"That's why I fixed you up with Lexi. I wanted to take care of you and knew you would take care of her."

I had one more concern, the most awkward of them all. "How do you feel about me? Did you like watching me specifically? Why did you want me to watch you with Lexi after?"

She thought for a while before answering. "I don't think it's about you. I mean, yeah, I get turned on, but its sex, you know? As far as the other, I guess I felt like I owed you for letting me watch."

"Well, I think we're good then. I kind of like the idea of you watching. I love the power I have over women and outside of coaching I always have to hide it." And then, just on a whim, I added, "You still owe me, though. If I asked you to sleep with someone, I expect you to do it and enjoy it."

I looked at her to see her reaction. She gave me a huge smile, her voice low as she answered, "That's so hot. God, I can't believe we're doing this. I'm such a freak."

"We don't choose what turns us on. It chooses us. Your mother tried so hard to not be into women, but she was helpless to it."

"Is that how she ended up with you? Trying really hard to be straight?"

I laughed. "Yeah. She was such a firecracker, and her body was like yours back then. I had no chance."

Brit, of course, only really heard one part of that sentence. "You like my body?"

Oh well, I thought. It wasn't like she didn't already know. "You have an amazing body, Tanny. Your mother was raving about it. But stop teasing her with it. If she starts feeling attracted to you, she'll end up having herself committed."

"Ok, daddy." She hadn't called me that in a long time, but then I hadn't called her Tanny in a while either. She unbuckled and leaned over to hug me. "Thank you. Now let's get that ice-cream." She sat back down, looking as pleased as could be.

Intense conversations always have this let down feeling. Brit and I had defined a whole new relationship, but ten minutes later we were back to treating each other just like we always had. Nothing happened for a couple of days. Then, after our evening practice on Wednesday, Brit announce that she and Lexi were going to a basketball game at the high school that night and would be getting ready at our house. I had mixed feelings. I was obviously excited about the prospect of getting my hands on Lexi again, but it would be a short window and Del would be there. Maybe they really were just getting ready for the game.

Lexi had made good on my demand. She'd worn a sports bra, but since she didn't need much support it was brief and sexy. She'd pared it with a pair of compression shorts that only covered what they had to. She was really self-conscious at first, but Brit ran the team and made sure they all had nothing but good to say about the change and about the girl's body. She played better too. Maybe the whole team would benefit from a dress code change?

I liked watching her practice and she liked being watched. She tried not to smile and look at me when she caught me looking, an attempt at discretion that was mostly failing. I made a point of watching the other girls, too. Lexi having a crush on me wasn't going to turn many heads as long as it didn't look like the reverse was true. Kari was dressed similarly and looked amazing in it. I'd just watch her.

We entered the house from the garage, coming into our kitchen where Del stood at the counter eating cottage cheese out of the container. Lexi bee lined to her. It was always funny to watch the girls with Del. For all of Lexi's interest in me, soccer was first. This was recruiting for Del, so she would give the girl all the time and attention she could afford. Brit rolled her eyes. "I'm going to hit the shower."

I set about making a snack, mostly just hanging out in the kitchen to keep an eye and ear on Lexi. I needn't have worried; it was a hundred per cent soccer talk. Finally, Brit called Lexi away for her turn in the shower.

"Thank you, Mrs. Dillon."

"Any time, Lexi. And, please, call me Del." Her eyes followed the girl all the way out of the room and continued watching the hall she'd disappeared into for several seconds.

"You're totally not a lesbian." I teased.

"Fuck you," she said good naturedly. "Something has lit a fire under that girl. Was it too much to hope that she'd have been a good influence on Brit?"

I thought about the conversation I'd had with Brit. "You know Brit's the alpha, just like her mother. I think this is a good change." Del gave me a look, thinking I was teasing. "I'm serious. She played better today, more aggressive and confident. Do you think she and Brit ...?"

Del shook her head. "No. Brit has a little crush on her, maybe, but Lexi isn't interested in girls at all. This is a boy and, if I have my guess, he plays on the basketball team they're going to see tonight."

So much for that diversion. I'd been seriously horny over the last few days for obvious reasons and the glazed look Lexi had put on Del's face gave me an idea. "After the girls leave, how about I give the cock loving side of you a little attention?"

"I would, but I've got a lot of film I need to get through tonight."

"Oh, come on. It will take ten, fifteen minutes. Hour and a half, tops."

And then I saw it, the real reason. She sighed, "Sorry."

It was an old fight, one not worth hashing over again. I hated condoms. I'd pass on sex before wearing one most times. It seemed a simple enough thing for her to maintain birth control, to at least pretend she was interested in sex with me. She'd let it lapse again. "You know, we've only had sex once in the last year and a half." Her expression told me she hadn't known that. "Maybe it's time to bring Cassie by for a little sub training?"

She blushed. "I didn't know you knew about her."

"It's kind of obvious." To our daughter anyway. "You kind of go all sappy when you think about her."

"She's not really the 'share-with-your-husband' type." She looked at me closer. "You're upset."

I shrugged. "Just horny, I think."

She came over and hugged me. "It really is ok if you fool around."

I kissed her on top of the head. "And you're a bad liar."

I went to my office to enter a few notes on the practice that day while I still had them fresh in my head. I mostly thought about Lexi and whether I should go and try to find her. That question was answered soon after. The message alert on my phone beeped. The team used discord groups to stay in touch, share video, announcements, etc. The girls knew way more about how it worked than I did, so I wasn't surprised to get an anonymous message to my id. It was a profile picture of a mouth, the lips shiny red with a fresh lacquer of carefully applied cosmetics, open enough to show her tongue and a hint of white teeth. Lexi's mouth. "The door's unlocked, come feed me."

That seemed like a really good idea. "Be right there," I responded.

I heard music playing from the bathroom as I approached. I'd always known she was smart. The bathroom was the ideal place for this. It had two exits, one into Lexi's room, one into the hall. Locked doors would seem normal. Music would cover any sound we made. I wondered if Brit chose her for me for this reason. Lexi was no dumb girl to expose me accidentally. I locked the door behind me.

She knelt on the floor, a thick towel folded under her knees. She wore nothing but makeup and a smile, her skin still pink from the heat of the shower. Her chest rose and fell like she was slightly winded.

"I was proud of you, today."

She nodded. "I was really feeling it today."

She was still thinking about soccer. I'd let her take the compliment she wanted. "You looked really sexy, too. I had to force myself not to spend the whole time watching you."

That earned me a blush. "I was so nervous. You liked the way I dressed?"

"Yes. And I liked that you did as I instructed." I walked over to her, standing a foot away. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded, looking up at me. "So hungry."

"This might mess up your makeup."

She nodded again. "Yes, please." She lifted her hands to my waist, pulling down my track pants and boxers together, her eyes fixed on my erection as it popped out in front of her. She took ahold of it in her hand and looked up at me. This was all visually stunning. It was a shame that Brit was missing it.

That gave me an idea. "Can I film you?"

She looked at me hesitantly. "Why?"

"Because you're the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

She thought about it, nodding. She could barely find the breath to answer, "Ok."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket where she'd left my pants at about mid-thigh. I pulled up Brit's id on discord. I sent, "You free for a stream?"

"Fuck, yes," came back almost immediately.

I turned on my camera. "Show me what you can do with that mouth."

"Yes, sir." She leaned in, her tongue curling out to run up the underside and up over the head to gather the precum there, letting a long string of it stretch out as she pulled back. I already knew this was going to be great. "I love the way you taste." I was watching her through the camera, so she fixed her eyes on it as she took the head in her mouth, suckling it like a teat. It felt really good. It looked really good. I moaned. I saw the edges of her mouth curl up in a smile.

She took me into her mouth and slowly withdrew, her swirling tongue doing most of the work. She repeated that, over and over, in no hurry. She was performing for me and for the camera. And she was very good. I could have watched her give a blowjob and almost cum, but with the added benefit of her touch, her hand on me stimulating me with the same slow, soft motions of her mouth, I wasn't going to last long at all. I've never worried about cumming too quick from a blowjob, it made the woman feel powerful and avoided the discomfort a long session would cause. However, I wasn't ready for this to end quite yet. I gave a sharp breath as I almost lost it.

12