Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it was because there is one woman at work that I am attracted to, but I had some serious doubts as to how she would feel if I told her about it."

No one had ever accused Paulette of being dense, and tonight was not going to be the first time. All the pieces suddenly fell together as she realized that Greer was talking about her.

"Greer ... I ..."

"No, please don't say anything," the tall blond said as she rose from her chair and leaned over the still sitting Paulette. "At least until I had the chance to do this at least once."

Her lips pressed against Paulette's in a passionate kiss. It caught the brunette by surprise, but only for a second. Paulette responded instinctively, without conscious thought, and their lips caressed each other in a soft, warm, loving embrace.

Feeling Paulette react, Greer increased the pressure, parting the older woman's lips and sliding her tongue deep within her mouth, exploring the depths with her touch. As she did, her hand reached down and undid the middle buttons of the brunette's blouse, slipping her fingers inside and then under the bra beneath.

"It's so soft," Paulette thought, describing both the touch of Greer's lips and her hand. A rush filled her body, adding to the moist tingle she felt between her legs.

Greer kissed her a second time, then a third as her fingers sought out the nipple of Paulette's breast and began to massage it between her fingers. She could feel it growing hard beneath her touch and heard a soft moan pass from the older woman between her kisses.

"Do you want me to stop?" Greer asked, breaking the kiss but leaving her hand right where it was, pressed against the warmest of flesh.

The question swirled through the fog that had gripped Paulette's mind. The irony of what was happening didn't escape her. Only a little over twenty-four hours before, she had been in just about the exact same situation with Phil Larson. The answer, therefore, should've been the same.

"No," she said.

"You want me to stop?" Greer asked, a touch of disappointment in her voice.

"No, I don't want you to stop." Paulette said as she pressed forward and kissed Greer on her own. "I don't want you to ever stop."

They continued to kiss as Greer withdrew her hand from beneath Paulette's blouse and went to work on the long row of buttons that held it together. In no time at all, her fingers undid the last one and the folds of the short sleeve shirt fell open, displaying the soft skin below.

Greer broke their kiss and smiled seductively as she looked down on the bounty spread before her. She reached down and ran her fingers across the exposed top of Paulette's breasts, sending a shiver through the prone woman's body. Bending her head lower, Greer kissed the soft flesh as her hands slid under the cups of her bra and pushed the material upward. Her fingers closed around the now erect nipples, squeezing them and the flesh around them.

"Oh yes," Paulette gently moaned as she arched her head back and closed her eyes.

Soft cries of pleasure that grew in volume as Greer replaced her fingers with her tongue. The young blond started at Paulette's right nipple, tracing a wet circle around the pointed tip before guiding it between her lips, sucking it gently. At least at first.

Greer pulled the hard nipple and surrounding flesh into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue and lips. Both of her hands kneaded Paulette's large globes as she carefully manipulated the thick nipple in her mouth, tickling it with her tongue and teasing it with her teeth.

The trainee shifted to Paulette's other nipple, and went to worked on that with equal enthusiasm. Long minutes passed as Greer made love to both her mounds with a continuing series of soft, wet caresses and hard, delightful bites.

Greer's hand dropped down to Paulette's belly, stroking it with her fingers. As before, it was followed by her tongue as she slowly trailed her darting appendage off its treat and drew concentric circles around her belly button. Paulette was unable to suppress the giggles as the younger woman tickled her in that sensitive spot.

Her hand moved even further down, undoing the belt and zipper on Paulette's pants, pulling them down just far enough to allow easy access. It followed the path to paradise, passing under the waistband of her panties to come to rest against her dark, thick tangle of hair.

A hard gasp escaped from Paulette's lips as she felt two of Greer's fingers move inside her. With slow, careful movement, the blond quickly found the pearl at the center and began to massage it.

"Oh, yes," Paulette purred as she felt the effects of that touch pass through her body in the most delightful ways.

The soft caress quickly increased, in speed and intensity. The small tremors that had fluttered across Paulette began to grow in scope.

Spurred on by the look of bliss that filled Paulette's face, Greer took a strong hold on the sides of the brunette's pants and pulled them down and off her legs. Not missing a beat, she pulled off her panties as well, tossing them over her shoulders to land somewhere on the roof.

Her eyes focused on the thick, dark bush between Paulette's thighs as Greer dropped her knees down to the hard roof and lifted her new love's legs high and apart. Paulette looked down with anticipation as her blond haired associate buried her head between her legs, her talented tongue reaching deep inside of her most private of places.

"Mother of Mercy!" Paulette gasped as felt Greer's tongue wash across her clit, not even pausing to consider that the nuns in her Catholic grammar school might think it strange that she would remember that long forgotten plea at such a time.

The younger woman's touch was electric, sending sparks across the length and breadth of Paulette's body. It was as if someone had thrown a light switch and her body had suddenly shifted into overdrive.

Greer's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, and those few spots it didn't seem to cover were taken care of by the blonde's equally talented hands. Back and forth Greer moved, causing Paulette to soar among the stars that filled her field of vision as she looked up into the rich night sky.

That any number of people in the surrounding buildings could look out and see her was the furthest thing from her mind. This from a woman who was once too nervous to even partially disrobe in a lover's lane.

Greer's oral ministrations continued without abatement, producing delights that Paulette had missed for far too long. All of the stories she had heard over the years about only a woman really knowing how to please another now rang true to her. In what seemed like no time at all, she found herself on the threshold of orgasm. It was a place she found herself not wanting to go, because it reminded her that eventually this feeling would have to end.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh ... my ... God!" Paulette panted in a breathless voice as her body abruptly seized and pulsating waves of ecstasy ripped explosively across her body.

Greer could feel the force of Paulette's orgasm as she held her as tight as she could. All the while, never pausing a heartbeat in her efforts. If she could step back and look down at the older woman she had brought to the summit of desire, Greer would've seen the closest thing to heaven on earth in her expression. A look of almost perfect bliss.

Only when she felt Paulette grow limp in her arms did Greer finally look up and see the wide-eyed delight that filled her eyes as her chest heaved up and down in what resembled in no small way the first breaths of the child they had delivered hours before. It had been a rebirth for the EMT as a whole new world was opened up for her.

Greer ran her long fingers across Paulette's pussy one more time, reveling in the pleasures she had brought her friend. A broad smile filled her face as she bent down and kissed her wetness once more time before once more sliding her tongue the length of her body, retracing the path she had taken such a short time before.

A warm film of sweat covered Paulette's body as Greer made her way, again tracing small circles along the brunette's abdomen and then through the rich valley between her breasts. A single kiss on each erect nipple was enough as Greer crawled up on the chair as well until once more their lips met.

"I had no idea," Paulette managed to say as she finally found her voice once more.

"Well now you do," Greer grinned as she leaned down to kiss her again. "Do you feel like trying some else?"

"Do I?" Paulette replied with exuberance.

Greer took hold of the bottom of her halter and pulled it up and over her head. She had been wearing nothing beneath it and now presented to Paulette the breasts that just about every man in the office would've given his paycheck to just get a good look at.

"I couldn't help but notice you checking out the girls when we were heading in tonight," she laughed as she caused her mounds to bounce. "Maybe you'd like a better look, or maybe even a touch."

Paulette didn't hesitate a second as she reached up with both hands and cradled the perfect globes in her palms. Greer's skin was warm to the touch as she brushed her thumbs over the pink circles and against the stiff nipples. All of her life, the thirty-two year old had wished she could have breasts like these. She grinned when she realized that in a way, now she did.

Her fingers continued to play with the malleable flesh and she leaned in and covered both Greer's mounds with kisses. Back and forth she moved between the delightful orbs, moving closer and closer to the prize in the center.

"Mmmmm," Greer moaned as the neophyte lover reached one of those prizes and took it between her lips.

The question to the answer Paulette had asked herself hours before now presented itself as she drew Greer deep inside her. She suddenly understood why men were so fascinated with a woman's breasts and how wonderful they could be. Again and again she moved from nipple to nipple, doing her best to duplicate what Greer had demonstrated on her own mounds. From the way Greer moaned and writhed against her, Paulette figured she wasn't doing a bad job at all.

"Oh baby," Greer said as she tossed back her head, sending her long hair in every direction. "Are you sure this is the first time you've done this?"

Paulette answered with her eyes, that yes indeed it was. If you looked deep enough, you could also see that she already knew it was definitely not going to be the last.

Greer pressed her large globes against Paulette's face, sharing the warmth that filled her body. Paulette responded once more with kisses, both soft and hard. Her hands moved across Greer's body as well, exploring the softness of it all.

"That's it baby," Greer went on as she shifted her weight and pressed Paulette down onto the lawn recliner. "You're doing it oh so right."

Paulette could feel her own breasts on fire as she pressed them against Greer's. Hot flashes ran up and down her body as her nipples rubbed against their counterparts, growing even harder at their touch. Harder and oh so sensitive.

"Greer, I want to taste you," Paulette suddenly blurted out, amazed that those words had ever come out of her mouth. Yet once they did, she continued with unbridled passion. "No, not just taste, I want to devour every inch of you."

Greer had to smile. Paulette's sudden passion was something she'd seen before, but hadn't expected to see it in her friend. More than a few times, Greer had picked up a woman in a bar who had come there just out of curiosity, never imagining that they would actually do so much as kiss another woman. Before the night was over, they had been on their knees in the bathroom with their head buried between Greer's legs.

Yes, the development was unexpected but Greer was more than delighted to take full advantage of it. Climbing off Paulette, she quickly rid herself of the rest of her clothes, leaving only her sneakers as the older brunette had done. The roof was hardly the place to be walking around barefoot.

Standing otherwise naked in the night air, Greer opened a long, plastic storage bin that rested against the apartment and pulled from it an oversized, and heavily padded, down comforter. Stretching it out as far as it would go, she handed the far end to Paulette.

"This will a lot more comfortable than the roofing tiles," Greer said as she backed up and stretched it across an empty section of the makeshift patio.

As Paulette helped her spread the comforter, she wondered for a moment why they didn't just go inside and make use of the pull out couch. Greer must've been reading her mind because she mentioned a second later that there was nothing like making love under the stars, even in the middle of the city.

Not waiting for Paulette, Greer dropped down onto the makeshift bedding and propped up her head on one bent arm. A look of desire filled her face as she glanced up at the still standing brunette.

"Come and get it, baby," she purred, lifting one leg to give a good look at the dark bush within.

Paulette tossed aside any remaining inhibition that might have reasserted itself and joined Greer on the comforter. They kissed once more, their hands running up and down the lengths of each other body. Paulette made it a point to slide one hand down between Greer's legs and feel for the first time the wetness of another woman.

"Mmmmm," Greer groaned as she felt the touch of her fingers.

Greer moved her own hand between her legs as well, taking a gentle hold of Paulette's and guiding it to her clit. Pressing two of her fingers against it, she began to rotate them in a clockwise motion. After the second revolution, the older woman took up the task on her on.

"That's even better," Greer said as she withdrew her own hand.

Paulette continued to gently massage the walls of Greer's pussy, adding a third finger to the mix. As she did, she looked up and deep into the younger woman's eyes.

"How long have you been planning this?" she asked, the question having entered her mind several times during the night.

"Does it matter," Greer said with a deep breath. beginning to really enjoy the neophyte's touch.

"It might," Paulette replied, her fingers still moving.

"If I said almost from the day I met you, would you take your hand away?"

"No," Paulette smiled, "but if you said that it was a sudden inspiration, I might have. I wouldn't want to think I was just your new flavor of the week."

"Never," Greer said as she leaned forward and kissed Paulette on her cheek.

"But, speaking of new flavors," Paulette said, her eyes once more glancing down between Greer's outstretched legs, her eyes now speaking volumes as she withdrew her fingers and bringing them to her mouth.

Greer watched in fascination, as she always did when a woman tasted her for the first time. It was something she found highly arousing.

"Mmmmm," Paulette said approvingly as she savored the new sensation.

"I'm glad you like it," Greer said as she ran her fingers along the underside of Paulette's breasts. "Why don't you lay back and relax," she added as she gently eased the dark haired woman down onto the comforter.

Paulette smiled in anticipation as, laying on her back, she watched as Greer crouched down and placed her legs alongside her head. Her eyes opened wide as she saw her first close up of another woman's sex. Long seconds passed as she studied the dark patch, the hair of which had been tightly trimmed. For the first time, she noticed that Greer had a tiny tattoo just to the right of her pussy. No more than a half inch in length, it depicted a bright red rose.

Her period of introspection lasted only a few more moments as Greer dropped even lower, bringing her pussy to within a tongue's length above Paulette's mouth. Reaching up with two outstretched fingers, Paulette caressed Greer's, then slid her thumb and index against the folds and spread her sugar walls. She sighed deeply as she took in the rich pinkness within, quickly locating the already excited clit that was the heart of the beautiful flower.

Paulette licked her lips, then leaned in and bridged the distance, her tongue sliding up and down the soft flesh as she sampled the blonde's delights directly from the source. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt an excitement she hadn't felt since she was a teenager.

"Oh yes," Greer purred softly as she felt Paulette enter her and brush against her sensitive spots.

Greer could usually tell in the first few seconds if a woman was good at giving head. Like many men, some women only did gave it a minimal effort. Her snap appraisal of Paulette was that while she might be a little crude as far as technique, experience would soon correct that. Eventually, she would be a first class pussy licker.

An evaluation that she came to appreciate even more as time passed and Paulette became both more comfortable and confident in what she was doing. The movements of her tongue brought surging pleasures deep within Greer. Gratifications fueled by shared desires.

Reaching back behind herself, Greer slipped a free hand between Paulette's outstretched legs. With considerable skill, she slipped her fingers inside of the brunette and began to expertly manipulate her sexual hot spots. Such was her familiarity with what she was doing that she could turn her attention back to the pleasures Paulette was bringing her and return some of that without having to really think about it.

Greer's body began to gyrate as Paulette, spurred on by her own building delights, pressed even further within her, pumping her tongue in and out of the younger woman. Her hands moved up and down the sides of Greer's body, adding to the soft caresses between her legs.

"Yes, yes, oh yes," Greer called out as her body heaved back and forth as the surging heat of their passion spread across her. A passage that was quickly paving the road to orgasm.

Despite her inexperience, Paulette could feel the changes in Greer's body. She responded by bringing one of her hands back down and thrusting three fingers hard into the blonde's highly lubricated opening, mirroring what the blond was doing to her. Pulling them back just as quickly, she repeated the action over and over as her tongue continued its attentions.

"God yes!" Greer shouted, loud enough for any of her neighbors still awake to have heard as she tossed her head back, just as the simmering fire within her exploded.

Waves of ecstasy, of an intensity Greer hadn't expected, ripped through her. A torrent that took Paulette by surprise as well, but one that she quickly made every effort to enjoy. Eagerly she took in as much of the physical manifestation of Greer's orgasm as she could.

It was also enough to set off the pent up energies that had been rebuilding within her as well. While not as powerful as those buffeting Greer, the resulting eruption joined with her excitement to bring it pretty close.

Both women rode the sexual storm, enjoying every moment of their joining. Greer cried out again, shuddering and trembling as the last surge of passion rocked her. This was followed by a mutual wave of exhaustion as the last vestiges of their climaxes faded.

Also feeling the after effects of her own orgasm, Paulette dropped her head back against the ground. A broad smile filled her face. Greer mirrored that smile as she slid down Paulette's body and laid against her, their arms wrapping around the other. Silently, looking deep into the other's eyes, they shared a long, satisfying kiss.

A kiss that was followed by a second, and then a third as they rubbed their bodies against each other, sharing the slowly fading warmth of their flesh. Nestled against each other, they closed their eyes and drifted into slumber as their weariness won out.